SPP Presents: SLINtensity

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am excited to try this product. Especially the Bitter Melon Extract. I have tried GDAs a long time ago and was disappointed but SSv2 changed my mind. I am happy to see another great GDA product come out.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
That and the 80% 4-OH Iso is really something that I think sets us apart from the other GDA's out there. I was pretty surprised Matt could get that without the price being very steep.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How will this compare to SlinSanev2? I started taking SSv2 a couple of weeks ago and its amazing.Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
SSv2 is the preferred choice for overall health. Slintensity appears to be a stronger GDA, at least according to my glucometer readings. Both have their place

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SSv2 is the preferred choice for overall health. Slintensity appears to be a stronger GDA, at least according to my glucometer readings. Both have their place
Matt's goal was to create the strongest GDA. I'll be curious with all the feedback to see if he succeeded. I haven't ran it (and other competitors) enough to say it is, but I know he thinks it is extremely potent.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Just took my first dose of slintensity before my Pre workout meal. 60 grams carbs from oats, 10 egg whites.

This stuff rocks! The pump was insane. I didn't feel bloated at all during my workout! My stomach felt empty which is rare when I eat carbs. Iv tried glycobol and slin sane, slintensity is by far my favorite gda

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just took my first dose of slintensity before my Pre workout meal. 60 grams carbs from oats, 10 egg whites.

This stuff rocks! The pump was insane. I didn't feel bloated at all during my workout! My stomach felt empty which is rare when I eat carbs. Iv tried glycobol and slin sane, slintensity is by far my favorite gda
Cool to hear that feedback!

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established

That's the best way I can descibe. I think houstontexas had the same feeling. You don't feel the regret of overeating after a crapload of carbs. You just feel good.

I had an enormous cheat meal last night. A bacon cheeseburger with fried onions and a mountain of sweet potato fries. I popped 1 Slintensity and 2 Anabeta 20 minutes before I styarted to eat. Normally i would feel like absolute s**t after a meal like this, but I felt great afterwards. It was unexpected but absolutely awesome.

BTW I've ran a couple of bottles of Anabeta, so I know how I react to that. Anabeta def has some nutrient partitioning effects, but the Slintensity pushes it to another level.. Crazy synergy between the 2

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm noticing similar effects. I'm currently logging a bunch of products and SlinTensity was recently added into the mix.

This was taken from one of today's posts:

I dosed 2 caps of SlinTensity about 20 mins before a 1700 cal 205g carb breakfast. The meal was massive and put yesterday's to shame. I finished it easily and it didn't phase me whatsoever. I could've continued eating and felt like I could go run sprints immediately after. My muscle fullness showed a noticeable increase shortly after my meal as well.

I'm impressed by what I'm experiencing at this point.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice, nice, looks like they have a winner here.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving this initial feedback, let's keep hearing it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question for you all, from my own experience....after dosing, but before eating, is anyone getting a weird butterfly in the stomach feeling? Like fluttery?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question for you all, from my own experience....after dosing, but before eating, is anyone getting a weird butterfly in the stomach feeling? Like fluttery?
I haven't noticed this, but will be on the lookout next dose. I'll let you know if anything changes.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I hit the Chinese buffet post workout after fasting around 20hrs. Popped 2 of my babies and ate 2 huge plates of noodles, meat, etc. Then a bowl of ice cream and a piece of cheesecake. Felt like I went overboard for about 3 min then it went away. Usually I would have came home and felt like crap all night. So far I'm pretty amazed.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I hit the Chinese buffet post workout after fasting around 20hrs. Popped 2 of my babies and ate 2 huge plates of noodles, meat, etc. Then a bowl of ice cream and a piece of cheesecake. Felt like I went overboard for about 3 min then it went away. Usually I would have came home and felt like crap all night. So far I'm pretty amazed.
:) :) :) I think Matt may have struck gold!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couple more observations I have, but I will wait for more independent feedback.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Hmm not butterflies in the stomach, but I did get chills (goosebumps) this morning before my oatmeal + glycemyx breakfast. I thought that was strange. I did wait a little longer, like 25-30 minutes before eating

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also be interested in some feedback from someone taking it before a beer binge.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Just popped one. Waiting in line at chipotle! Gonna kill a burrito bowl with extra rice. Will report back with experience.

What's the least amount of carbs you can consume in one single meal while using slintensity?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just popped one. Waiting in line at chipotle! Gonna kill a burrito bowl with extra rice. Will report back with experience.

What's the least amount of carbs you can consume in one single meal while using slintensity?
60 is really the recommended minimum. Due to liability I can't recommend any fewer.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
60 is really the recommended minimum. Due to liability I can't recommend any fewer.
So you def need to be on a high carb diet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not necessarily, the effects are both acute and cumulative. The meal you take in with the Slintensity will need to be 60g, but that doesn't mean the rest of day's meals are up to you.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not necessarily, the effects are both acute and cumulative. The meal you take in with the Slintensity will need to be 60g, but that doesn't mean the rest of day's meals are up to you.
That's true but if you do one meal than that's one serving per day. Because I doubt everyone has a meal that's 60g or more twice per day if cutting or so. But I'm def looking into tryin it out soon

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That's true but if you do one meal than that's one serving per day. Because I doubt everyone has a meal that's 60g or more twice per day if cutting or so. But I'm def looking into tryin it out soon
I have had 2 meals with around 100g of carbs when cutting hard lol and still made it :p! IF is just that good :).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have had 2 meals with around 100g of carbs when cutting hard lol and still made it :p! IF is just that good :).
Really? I've never cut on 200+carbs per day. I'm sure with a Gda it's possible and maybe without as well. But I've never tried. I'm sure you have to have heavy cardio in your training.

I love brown rice though. :) just ate me brown rice with avocado and chicken cutlet yummmy lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Really? I've never cut on 200+carbs per day. I'm sure with a Gda it's possible and maybe without as well. But I've never tried. I'm sure you have to have heavy cardio in your training.

I love brown rice though. :) just ate me brown rice with avocado and chicken cutlet yummmy lol
Try IF , good cardio , EC stack and a solid routine. You can even do this without any supplements :p!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try IF , good cardio , EC stack and a solid routine. You can even do this without any supplements :p!
Ima look into it. I always wanted to try EC but was scared it'll get me to skinny. Lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adding alpha yohimbe seems the way to go as well correct?
One of my intentions with Slintensity is to clear blood sugar and insulin levels more quickly so you can return to fat burning and making it more effective with dosing Alphaburn.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my intentions with Slintensity is to clear blood sugar and insulin levels more quickly so you can return to fat burning and making it more effective with dosing Alphaburn.
That's great. I def need to get up on slintensity. I'm currently on slineslane v2 and I'm sure u don't want to hear that lol. I will be sure to compare the two. Might give it a run during my SD cycle but not sure if I should add it into it for the simple fact sd soaks up carbs as well. Any thoughts?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not going to use Slintensity on my super low carb days during UD 2.0. I shoot for around 50g carbs these days. I'll use Slintensity on the days I have more carbs. You don't need to be on a high carb diet to run it, you just need to have carbs when running it like almost any GDA worth its salt. The 60g part is because it's extremely potent and we don't want anyone getting too low without them.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not going to use Slintensity on my super low carb days during UD 2.0. I shoot for around 50g carbs these days. I'll use Slintensity on the days I have more carbs. You don't need to be on a high carb diet to run it, you just need to have carbs when running it like almost any GDA worth its salt. The 60g part is because it's extremely potent and we don't want anyone getting too low without them.
That's true. You can take'em when carb loading when all other days are low. For some reason that went by my head lol becuse that's what I did with all other Gda as u said too.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's true. You can take'em when carb loading when all other days are low. For some reason that went by my head lol becuse that's what I did with all other Gda as u said too.
I always do best on low carb diets, but I'm hoping to get better effects from my carb days with Slintensity. I've been running UD 2.0 for a while now so it will be interesting to see the effect of adding Slin to my 4 carb days.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always do best on low carb diets, but I'm hoping to get better effects from my carb days with Slintensity. I've been running UD 2.0 for a while now so it will be interesting to see the effect of adding Slin to my 4 carb days.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
That's great. I def need to get up on slintensity. I'm currently on slineslane v2 and I'm sure u don't want to hear that lol. I will be sure to compare the two. Might give it a run during my SD cycle but not sure if I should add it into it for the simple fact sd soaks up carbs as well. Any thoughts?
I'm interested in a response on the possible effects of Slintensity while on SD as well.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Since SLINtensity needs to be taken with a minimum of 60 grams of carbs it's gotta be excellent on a bulk!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So do I. I'm currently upping cals little by little as well as carbs. I've never went above 100 unless it was a carb up day or a cheat day. But I love UD too. Yea it is interesting on adding slintensity to that cycle. Should be nice though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday Brunch anyone?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since SLINtensity needs to be taken with a minimum of 60 grams of carbs it's gotta be excellent on a bulk!
I'm rolling into that now. I'm at 234 and shooting for 250 by X-mas, then cutting back down for the Arnold.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm rolling into that now. I'm at 234 and shooting for 250 by X-mas, then cutting back down for the Arnold.
Gonna set up a booth or jump on sage Matt?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since i feel asleep before i could even come close to finishing my carb up, I took a slintensity this morning and just ate oatmeal, granola, maple syrup, brown sugar, sweet potato & honey to top off the tank.

I have a decent feeling pump right now, no bloating either. I took it with my coffee (black) and sat down and watched a little tv & I started to get a bit of a pump before even eating. A bit odd, never experienced this with any GDA's before.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome feedback so far. Love it!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
What's the update on samples to Canada?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Just curious of SLINtensity or GDAs in general show be cycled?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
loving slintensity, No bloat after a sushi buffet was pretty shocking. I felt like I could just keep eating

Question some other GDA I would take prior to bed on emtpy stomach is it ok to do this with slintensity ?

Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 100
dsade Evomuse 0
dsade Evomuse 169
dsade Evomuse 63
dsade Evomuse 155