SPP Presents: SLINtensity

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
loving slintensity, No bloat after a sushi buffet was pretty shocking. I felt like I could just keep eating

Question some other GDA I would take prior to bed on emtpy stomach is it ok to do this with slintensity ?

Thanks
We are currently experimenting with this right now. I'll let Matt elaborate more. You might hold off on that experiment until he chimes in with some advice. Just to be on the safe side. Slintensity is every bit as potent as we were hoping it seems from the feedback.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much longer will the $29 sale last at NP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe we are going to leave it up through to weekend. It's really up to Nutraplanet.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure at all how long the plan was for this to run. I believe we had a certain amount that we could sell at this price and we've burned through a whole bunch of them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
loving slintensity, No bloat after a sushi buffet was pretty shocking. I felt like I could just keep eating

Question some other GDA I would take prior to bed on emtpy stomach is it ok to do this with slintensity ?

Thanks
I'm experimenting with this at night...but at the same time I am doing my Sleephoria experiments. I am normally prone to snack-attacks late in the night, and the sleephoria is keeping me asleep.

Full NO carb was pretty unpleasant, so instead I did a protein shake (Ultra Peptide) with about 10 additional grams of carbs and a Slintensity right before bed. Definitely waking up with a strange feeling. Let me play with it a little more before I elaborate.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Just realized there were typeos in my last post.

Do GDAs need to be cycled?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just realized there were typeos in my last post.

Do GDAs need to be cycled?
This formula is designed to actually increase in effectiveness the longer you use it..no need to cycle.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
This formula is designed to actually increase in effectiveness the longer you use it..no need to cycle.
You mean I'll be indebted to SPP for the rest of my life?!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Considering I already have a drawer full of recourse, revamp, slintensity, and another bottle of slintensity on the way, I think it's safe to say that it isn't "soon" but "now"

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering I already have a drawer full of recourse, revamp, slintensity, and another bottle of slintensity on the way, I think it's safe to say that it isn't "soon" but "now"
Your lack of Glycomyx concerns me.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
The tub can't fit in my drawer, so it's on the kitchen counter ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The tub can't fit in my drawer, so it's on the kitchen counter ;)
I expect compliance with the "bigger drawers" requirement within 3 months. Call the contractors.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you jump on this I definitely want to see your feedback!
I already bought it last week.

I'm just taking one pill 40 mins before workout. 20 mins later taking 2 scoops of GlycoMyx with Cinnamon Roll Ultra Peptide (delicious) then off to the gym.

I feel the pumps kick in as soon as I start lifting. I've noticed more fullness and vascularity. Also, I've noticed more energy and concentration in the gym. If I continue taking 1 pill before my workouts, one bottle is going to last me over 2 months. You can't beat this deal on NP. That's why I asked. I'm planning on buying more before it's over.

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards

I'm just taking one pill 40 mins before workout. 20 mins later taking 2 scoops of GlycoMyx with Cinnamon Roll Ultra Peptide (delicious) then off to the gym.

I feel the pumps kick in as soon as I start lifting. I've noticed more fullness and vascularity. Also, I've noticed more energy and concentration in the gym. If I continue taking 1 pill before my workouts, one bottle is going to last me over 2 months. You can't beat this deal on NP. That's why I asked. I'm planning on buying more before it's over.
UP 2.0 Cinn Roll or French Vanilla are honestly the only two proteins I have tried with Glycomyx that taste really good together. I think it is the sweetness with the UP 2.0 flavors that lend well to Glycomyx

JPM

JPM

Awards
UP 2.0 Cinn Roll or French Vanilla are honestly the only two proteins I have tried with Glycomyx that taste really good together. I think it is the sweetness with the UP 2.0 flavors that lend well to Glycomyx
Try it with LCP next. It's the tits.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That sounds awesome. We have had a ton of positive feedback streaming in from multiple users and sites. I'm glad you guys are liking this one so much.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I will be starting Slintensity on Sat when I get my bottle. Can't wait:) And Sat night is dinner with the girls so what better time to pop one than with a big ole spinach pizza with garlic bread, caesar salad and cheesecake:D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try it with LCP next. It's the tits.
Well, not to turn this into a UP thread, but I like my UP based on the seasons. So Cinnamon Roll for the Fall. LCP for the Summer. Mint Chocolate (which is my favorite) I'll have winter and near St. Patricks Day, etc.. Gives me something to look forward to and this way I don't get sick of the same flavor.

Cinnamon Roll with GlycoMyx is my favorite.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, not to turn this into a UP thread, but I like my UP based on the seasons. So Cinnamon Roll for the Fall. LCP for the Summer. Mint Chocolate (which is my favorite) I'll have winter and near St. Patricks Day, etc.. Gives me something to look forward to and this way I don't get sick of the same flavor.

Cinnamon Roll with GlycoMyx is my favorite.
What about the Apple Pie a la Mode flavor?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is delicious.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heading into the final days of the Locked and Loaded stack sale!

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Went to all you can eat sushi and I seriously couldn't get full! It's crazy, my gf was like wth I've never seen you eat that many.

Had to stop myself because it just felt like too much.

Usually after eating like this I get bloated and wanna just lay down, not this, I felt perfectly fine. It's pretty awesome if you're bulking.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went to all you can eat sushi and I seriously couldn't get full! It's crazy, my gf was like wth I've never seen you eat that many.

Had to stop myself because it just felt like too much.

Usually after eating like this I get bloated and wanna just lay down, not this, I felt perfectly fine. It's pretty awesome if you're bulking.
That's awesome, man!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'll try a slintensity before my final carb up meal?

It's the "dirty" meal of the day. As long as I leave about 2 hrs between my last meal & taking 1 cap.
Before or after?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before my cheat meal, 2 hrs after my prior meal. It'd go

Meal 6: 100gr good carbs
-2hrs later 1 cap slintensity
-20min later: cheat meal

I re read that, confusing. Grammar fail....
Looks like a winning plan. How long since your last cheat?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I am getting mine tomorrow...Yay! I am pretty stoked for this. Tomorrow is also girls night out where we usually have abig ole cheat meal and a glass or 2 of wine and dessert:D. So my question - this meal will most likely contain atound 200 grams of carbs. 1 cap or 2?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am getting mine tomorrow...Yay! I am pretty stoked for this. Tomorrow is also girls night out where we usually have abig ole cheat meal and a glass or 2 of wine and dessert:D. So my question - this meal will most likely contain atound 200 grams of carbs. 1 cap or 2?
When was your last carb up?

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I am bulking - every day is a carb up:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am bulking - every day is a carb up:)
I would recommend taking one cap 20 minutes prior to starting, then have fun for 1-2 hours, then drop the second cap.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Oh, I didn't know there was some experimentation with taking a cap after the meal....this would be more effective than 2 at once? Sounds like a good plan.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I didn't know there was some experimentation with taking a cap after the meal....this would be more effective than 2 at once? Sounds like a good plan.
The second cap is for the wine. :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear some taking it pre workout without a meal?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to be your beer guinea pig you were talking about a few pages back. Just give me a few weeks......
A few weeks? Why? To get enough money from all the freshmen for the keg?! ;)

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few weeks? Why? To get enough money from all the freshmen for the keg?! ;)
If I'm hanging around freshmen at my age, I've got bigger problems! Lol

I've got a bet with the wife and I'm out to prove a point so I'm on the wagon for a bit.

edsmithers

Awards
Does anyone know if slintensity helps creatine uptake... or just glucose? I know RALA helps with creatine uptake so I'm hoping slintensity does too so I don't have to take both... although I know there would be benifits.

Anyone Know?

Thx
ed

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if slintensity helps creatine uptake... or just glucose? I know RALA helps with creatine uptake so I'm hoping slintensity does too so I don't have to take both... although I know there would be benifits.

Anyone Know?

Thx
ed
Ed, I am not really sure about that honestly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Food Chem. 2012 Dec 1;135(3):976-84. Epub 2012 May 22.
[h=1]Wild bitter melon (Momordica charantia Linn. var. abbreviata Ser.) extract and its bioactive components suppress Propionibacterium acnes-induced inflammation.[/h]Hsu C, Tsai TH, Li YY, Wu WH, Huang CJ, Tsai PJ.
[h=3]Source[/h]Department of Biochemical Science and Technology, College of Life Science, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]In this study, we aimed to evaluate the inhibitory effect of wild bitter melons (WBM; Momordica charantia Linn. var. abbreviata Ser.) on Propionibacterium acnes-induced inflammation and to identify the bioactive components. Our results showed that ethyl acetate (EA) extract of WBM fruit in vitro potently suppressed pro-inflammatory cytokine and matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-9 levels in P. acnes-stimulated THP-1 cells. Furthermore, concomitant intradermal injection of WBM EA extract in mice effectively attenuated P. acnes-induced ear swelling and granulomatous inflammation. To further investigate the bioactive components, we found that both saponifiable (S) and nonsaponifiable (NS) fractions of WBM EA extract significantly suppressed pro-inflammatory cytokine and MMP-9 levels. Phytol and lutein, identified in the NS fraction, also inhibited cytokine production. Moreover, S and NS fractions of EA extract, phytol and lutein, activated peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) α and β in the transactivation assay. Our results suggested that PPARα or PPARγ signalling may contribute, at least in part, to the anti-inflammatory activity of WBM.
Copyright © 2012 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.

PMID:22953813 [PubMed - in process]

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
"Man, I don't know what the f%ck you just said, little kid, but you special, man. You reached out, and touched a brothers' heart."

bboyflash

Awards
Just bought some slintensity and am wondering how to dose this during a carbload, I will be consuming up to a 1000g over 4-6 meals
Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 100
dsade Evomuse 0
dsade Evomuse 169
dsade Evomuse 63
dsade Evomuse 155