Southern Charm Turns Up the Heat - Superdrol Cycle

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah weight is the same 253 (8 lbs) today is day 9

I am really curious to see how this will do my chest, will be the third time I put chest up.. QUESTION!!!

I have always done flat and decline bench, and flys and db bench. Since my shoulder was tweaked, ive stayed away a bit from bb bench.. Do you think I am losing out much by using the hammer strength isolateral machines (the ones with independent motion that you load plates onto)

I figure I will hit chest one more time with the same machine since it has been doing the trick and my numbers have been going up. what do you guys think??

also I will probably do another form of triceps today to change it up

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the more free weights involved, the more accessory muscles that are used and the more fiber that is teared I can tell you that for sure. Could this translate as bb bench being better than machine? It sounds reasonable. But If that's all you can do I wouldn't trip about it bro. No point in thinking about it just do your thing for now

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well i know that it limits the accessory muscles, but I try to hit up some good numbers on shoulders the same day. Im just paranoid about hurting my shoulder and not being able to do ****. Perhaps if my homie is there to spot me we'll see what I can manage on the bench. I miss doing my declines, I hit 300 on that before I hurt my shoulder this time around and that was au naturale. LOL

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well i know that it limits the accessory muscles, but I try to hit up some good numbers on shoulders the same day. Im just paranoid about hurting my shoulder and not being able to do ****. Perhaps if my homie is there to spot me we'll see what I can manage on the bench. I miss doing my declines, I hit 300 on that before I hurt my shoulder this time around and that was au naturale. LOL
Once you get your form perfect for bench, its a lot easier on your shoulders bro.. I do butt down, back arched, toes down heals up, shoulder blades in, lats and core tight and explosive force hitting the nipple line... Get your homie to spot well, ask him to light put his fingertips under the barbell and that takes some pressure off of a hurt shoulder while still forcing you to DO WORK!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i love benching big #s as much as the next guy but in the long run i've always got to stop and reconsider because i've hurt my chest and shoulder repeatedly when benching over 300 and so to me i get in a battle between my better sense and my ego. Anyway when it comes down to it i really think heavy dumbell flys are better for your chest than benching so if your shoulder can handle those I would focus on them. I think i might stat doing the same because i don't want to hurt myself again.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Sadly for my shoulders sake, i think im going to switch to heavy military presses mixed in with flys and working in moderate dumb bell presses.

I would be lying if i told you i wasn't ready to jump on sdrol from reading your log every day!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input guys! i appreciate it

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

weight 254 (9+)

Muscles tight all over, can see the vascularity thru my fat haha

all over body pumps

LEG DAY

Deadlifts

135 x 12 warm up set
185 x 10
225 x 8
265 x 8

45% leg press

650 x 12
740 x 10
830 x 8
920 x 6 - PR is 1100, probably could have done it but im not trying to 1RM lol

For calves

250 x 12
340 x 12
350 x 8 MAJOR PUMPS HERE

Hack Squats

180 x 10
270 x 10
320 x 8

Calf Raises

150 x 12
160 x 10
180 x 8

Nutra pro NOM NOM NOM

About to go to this place called Ozzy's. Bout to have my cheat meal instead of my saturday one (i work all day tomorrow). It's an all you can eat breakfast place. I normally eat like 8-10 eggs, ham, bacon, some wheat toast and potatoes LOL.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The events and characters in this thread are not a real representation of real life events or people, and should not be taken serious. This log is for recreational purposes only and no event or advice should be taken seriously.

:rasp::rasp::rasp:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah YESTERDAY i hit up some chest flys... 50 lbs x 10 3 times (didnt go up cuz 50 felt right..) then I did some regular BB decline

decline

225 x 10
245 x 10
295 x 8
315 x 6 NEW PR

I hit that hammer strength again. Just wanted to see the strength increase if any

270 x 12
320 x 10
340 x 8
350 x 8 owwww LOL this created a big ol pump in my chest.. WOW

tricep pull downs - straight bar

200 x 12
220 x 10
240 x 10
260 x 6 - NEW PR.... Got some crazy looks, someone said "Don't snap those cables!)

The pull downs only go to 200 i had a bracket, 2 25s and a 10 on it.. felt epic

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah YESTERDAY i hit up some chest flys... 50 lbs x 10 3 times (didnt go up cuz 50 felt right..) then I did some regular BB decline

decline

225 x 10
245 x 10
295 x 8
315 x 6 NEW PR

I hit that hammer strength again. Just wanted to see the strength increase if any

270 x 12
320 x 10
340 x 8
350 x 8 owwww LOL this created a big ol pump in my chest.. WOW

tricep pull downs - straight bar

200 x 12
220 x 10
240 x 10
260 x 6 - NEW PR.... Got some crazy looks, someone said "Don't snap those cables!)

The pull downs only go to 200 i had a bracket, 2 25s and a 10 on it.. felt epic

Solid workout I need to get a metal pin to add some weight when I do tri pull downs our stack only goes to 200 too:(

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
The events and characters in this thread are not a real representation of real life events or people, and should not be taken serious. This log is for recreational purposes only and no event or advice should be taken seriously.

:rasp::rasp::rasp:
:arms:

Phew, i thought for a second you were actually taking real steroids, doing bodily harm. I'm glad you're making this all up just for fun and entertainment!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YAY!!! All we need now is for George Lucas to put in some cool special effects!! Oh and you need a cool theme song.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
lol today was my day off

and i took my girl to the zoo. it's been FOREVER since i have been to the zoo, i was a kid when i went last. i love animals, so it was cool. even as a kid tho, i was one of those people who had to stay to see everything.. so we were there four long hours haha... after some legs i am beat.. fukked off my diet even more today and ate some indian food on the way back. woooahhh it was fun day tho. work all day tomorrow and sunday, maybe hitting up some cardio one of the weekend days well see. still on 30 mgs and still feeling great. been sleeping like a rock

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
and i took my girl to the zoo. it's been FOREVER since i have been to the zoo, i was a kid when i went last. i love animals, so it was cool. even as a kid tho, i was one of those people who had to stay to see everything.. so we were there four long hours haha... after some legs i am beat.. fukked off my diet even more today and ate some indian food on the way back. woooahhh it was fun day tho. work all day tomorrow and sunday, maybe hitting up some cardio one of the weekend days well see. still on 30 mgs and still feeling great. been sleeping like a rock
you are an animal and a rare breed at that

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
lol what is that supposed to mean hahaha made me laugh tho

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
oh and to all my haters who the fkk cares what you think its not your body, youre not the one putting in work. if this offends you its for you motherf**ker!

oh and like i said please no one try what i am doing i have always done it big or not done it at all i dont encourage people to run anywhere near as high of a dose or long of a run, but i have preloaded supps for an eternity, no sides and getting blood work done 2-3 weeks after pct. i love this sh1t

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
oh and to all my haters who the fkk cares what you think its not your body, youre not the one putting in work. if this offends you its for you motherf**ker!

oh and like i said please no one try what i am doing i have always done it big or not done it at all i dont encourage people to run anywhere near as high of a dose or long of a run, but i have preloaded supps for an eternity, no sides and getting blood work done 2-3 weeks after pct. i love this sh1t
amen

go hard or go home

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where are those haters at? I'm going to accidentally drop a barbell with 3 plates loaded up on them...ur doing good SC.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
keep tearin' it up.

Del's got some words for the haters:):)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
let the haters hate.....haters make us famous.....keep terin it up son!

Lookin great

manicstudio

Awards
So how is this cycle working wit cutting u up...I think I'm at the same bf percentage as u?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
amen

go hard or go home
Where are those haters at? I'm going to accidentally drop a barbell with 3 plates loaded up on them...ur doing good SC.
keep tearin' it up.

Del's got some words for the haters:):)
let the haters hate.....haters make us famous.....keep terin it up son!

Lookin great
hahaha i dont know i was on some other sh1t last night wanting to really emphasize to ANYONE who might stumble against my log that I am fully aware of what I'm doing, and what my risks and rewards are. However at the same time it is not an invitation for others to hop on board and do like me. Because we're all built differently. I gotta say though, ive wanted to run AAS for YEARS since i was a stupid ass kid.. maybe 20 years old, and sure glad I waited. I didnt wait to drink, didnt wait to smoke, didnt wait to fkk and it sure didnt get me anywhere this is something that i feel like I have put in some research and its not geared at anyone directly. Im going about this crazy stuff the smartest way i know ;)

So how is this cycle working wit cutting u up...I think I'm at the same bf percentage as u?
lol well my goal was to maybe shed a pound or two, im a little shy of two weeks into it, dont see a big change in bodyfat.. everything just feels fuller. i am running an epi bridge so that should help dry me out, may drop carbs even more on that part of my cycle..well see how it all feels. strength is through the roof for me, and i will try EVERYTHING i can to keep it where it is on cycle. that was the important part for me. i am not as strong as I should be for my size so i am slowly but surely getting to where i want to be.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha i dont know i was on some other sh1t last night wanting to really emphasize to ANYONE who might stumble against my log that I am fully aware of what I'm doing, and what my risks and rewards are. However at the same time it is not an invitation for others to hop on board and do like me. Because we're all built differently. I gotta say though, ive wanted to run AAS for YEARS since i was a stupid ass kid.. maybe 20 years old, and sure glad I waited. I didnt wait to drink, didnt wait to smoke, didnt wait to fkk and it sure didnt get me anywhere this is something that i feel like I have put in some research and its not geared at anyone directly. Im going about this crazy stuff the smartest way i know ;)

lol well my goal was to maybe shed a pound or two, im a little shy of two weeks into it, dont see a big change in bodyfat.. everything just feels fuller. i am running an epi bridge so that should help dry me out, may drop carbs even more on that part of my cycle..well see how it all feels. strength is through the roof for me, and i will try EVERYTHING i can to keep it where it is on cycle. that was the important part for me. i am not as strong as I should be for my size so i am slowly but surely getting to where i want to be.
WERD!!!!! GET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
man im stuck at work all day and havent had a customer in... gonna be a looonnnggg day fellas

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
im in retail we run and own a couple of bedding stores. so normal retail hours 10-7 lol im pretty much here on the weekends cuz theyre our big days but this month is funny i get more people in during the week then on the weekends so i get to sit here twittling my thumbs....

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
im in retail we run and own a couple of bedding stores. so normal retail hours 10-7 lol im pretty much here on the weekends cuz theyre our big days but this month is funny i get more people in during the week then on the weekends so i get to sit here twittling my thumbs....
sounds like what I do most of the week....but hopefully I'll be able to find a job and get in grad school soon.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thats whats up man what was your major??

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Thats whats up man what was your major??
Public Health. Its been just over a year since I graduated and I'm hopefully going to be getting a full time job at Autozone so I can get money together to take my GRE and get my Master's then maybe I can find a career job. Life's been tough for us graduates and its not looking much better when later classes graduate.But something will work out.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Where'd you graduate from? I'm from Cary/Raleigh

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
everything has a funny way of working itself out in time. you may not find your ideal job at first but you know in todays world we gotta take anything we can get. hard work and dedication no matter where its applied recieves great appreciation and results.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm from Fuquay, I graduated from UNC Charlotte.

U still live in the area?
Nah, i joined the army after highschool in 06.

I had some friends who went to middle creek, that's as close to fuquay as i got.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
weight... 255!!!!!! 10 lbs baby!!!!

man i woke up this morning thirsty as all hell, hungry as all hell, dosed my 30mg, and proceeded to eat an omelette with onions, mushrooms, spinach, turkey bacon and chicken with fat free cheese cooked in olive oil.. YUMM!!! now im waiting to go to the gym and hit some back up.. Definitely feeling good!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
weight... 255!!!!!! 10 lbs baby!!!!

man i woke up this morning thirsty as all hell, hungry as all hell, dosed my 30mg, and proceeded to eat an omelette with onions, mushrooms, spinach, turkey bacon and chicken with fat free cheese cooked in olive oil.. YUMM!!! now im waiting to go to the gym and hit some back up.. Definitely feeling good!

kill it!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
t bar rows wide grip

135 x 12 warm up
160 x 10
185 x 8
185 x 6

Bent over row

185 x 12 warm up
225 x 8
235 x 8
245 x 8

wide grip lat pull down

150 x 12
162 x 10
175 x 8

seated row (hammer strength iso)

270 x 12 warm up set
320 x 10
340 x 8
360 x 6

Had pumps in my biceps, my lats, my forearms

strength was explosive, wanted to go up another 50 lbs on everything but i honestly think that was mental i probably would have pulled something haha

gonna make some "grilled turkey burgers" with grilled onions on whole grain rolls... MMM

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
solid ass #s there bro... How awesome is SD? I think you see what I've always been talking about :).

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah baby and this is the end of week 2 the third week is gonna be good to me, hopefully the bridge goes well

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
man im not even sore at all after yesterdays back workout... prolly will be a little later on or tomorrow... got sh1tty sleep last night, and todays chest workout sucked... will update when i get to work..

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Wow man I'm syched. 10lbs in 2 weeks. Crazy. And you are already a big muther****er. Your gonna scare small children in the supermarket lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man im not even sore at all after yesterdays back workout... prolly will be a little later on or tomorrow... got sh1tty sleep last night, and todays chest workout sucked... will update when i get to work..
I find that if I workout later in the evening, I don't feel as soar in the morning, but later in the day ...WTFFF lol. If I workout earlier in the day, I feel it right away next morning.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i think im still the same... no change in waist, no change in chest... arms seem leaner but i know thats just more muscle in there lol... im probably still right around 22.. maybe even gained a lb or two but i wont know until i measure again