Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update: 4/1/2019 Major updates will be going on the next few days. There will be a time where there will be no posting for probably 24 hours. We are moving to a brand new platform that is MUCH better in all aspects. Please be patient as we will be panicking and freaking out behind the scenes.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Does anyone know how to convert this text?? I was ALL done with updating my log and i went to click preview and all this popped up because it said "Please view this thread first". It took me like 30 minutes i really do not want to re-type it all.. -_-

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got it...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys. The site looks great

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've been having problems being able to click in the reply boxes. i usually have to click on the "switch editor to source mode" before i can type a reply. just throwing that out there!

anyway, thank you for continuing to improve the AM experience!!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What browser?

Also you can try to switch off enhanced mode. Go to your settings, general settins, scroll,down and check standard mode.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work, AM! :yup:

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Sounds good keep up the good work, I'm liking the news section been my take to the toilet reading material lol tmi I know my bad lol

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
News section looks awesome!! I like reading random articles

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad for the pointers, and site is getting better and better :thumbsup:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
my rss feed dont work anymore-no prob with old site.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update the feed...just tried it, works fine.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Update the feed...just tried it, works fine.
i used to be able to get a summary of recent posts on my home page-up to 7- which updated every 24 hours. Thats gone and although ive clicked on the orange symbol to subscribe -in effect i started again - nothing has happened. Any advice?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What reader are you using? I just tried it in Google reader and it works fine. We haven't changed anything with the rss at all....

orangebusa

Awards
took an hour to fiqure out how to get back in the forum, ......stupid message

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Was loving the app but it's hanging on the redirect to this thread now. I'll redownload now that I got here through the mobile site and see if it clears.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I got the pop up to view the new message but click ok did nothing. When to safari to view and and then I was good to go

purebred

Thank you for your time and effort! Hopefully you can come out with the mobile app for the Blackberry in the future!

mdpwrlifter

Awards
Phone app troubles

the phone app kept denying me telling me to read a thread but wouldnt let me click the "here" part. I went on a computer and read this so hopefully it works now..

Massiah

Awards
How do you post using android app? I picked switch to browser and now I'm back to fullsite on my droid. Is this working as intended? Ifi gotta go to fullsite to post I may as well cut out the middleman(the app). Suggestions welcome! If I'm just being a tard lemme know too.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
the phone app kept denying me telling me to read a thread but wouldnt let me click the "here" part. I went on a computer and read this so hopefully it works now..
Once you read it on the computer the app will let you back in, mine did the same thing.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! AM now whereever I go.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How do you post using android app? I picked switch to browser and now I'm back to fullsite on my droid. Is this working as intended? Ifi gotta go to fullsite to post I may as well cut out the middleman(the app). Suggestions welcome! If I'm just being a tard lemme know too.
Once you read it on the computer the app will let you back in, mine did the same thing.
Noted, and we're working on fixing this in the next update of the app. Thanks, and keep the feedback coming! (Also, any reviews you feel like posting on the Android and/or Apple App Store listings for the product are appreciated as well!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I win.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 6 of them already...with holes....keep it.

bird901

Awards
So far the app has sucked. Hasn't let me on all day. I had to delete it. Reinstall it. And come here

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So far the app has sucked. Hasn't let me on all day. I had to delete it. Reinstall it. And come here
So by saying "so far the app has sucked", I take it that you love it and will use it all the time?

bird901

Awards
If it works right. I like the set up as long as it works. Tapatalk would only let me load so much at one time. Another forum I visit has it's own iPhone app and it only works half the time, so we'll see how this one goes.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh...thats sounds like your phone, not the apps. I've never had any app work half the time. You seem to be experiencing similar problems with similar programs on different sites. The one constant is your phone.

mdpwrlifter

Awards
He just had to visit and read this post. My phone app was doing the same thing until I read this thread. Works fine now..