Site Updates!

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In all seriousness, I do have a T-shirt waiting and I have picked a random number between 8 and 25. Whomever posts that number review on Apple's app store wins this shirt. The winner will not be announced until there are a total of 25 reviews, so be honest in your review! There are 7 reviews up right now so starting with the next review and ending at review #25 - Ready, Set, Go!

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
What a free shirt, post where lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance of the adding/subtracting reputation getting added to the app?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already on list!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicely done AM! The board 'slickness' does keep on getting better & better...Ari gold & Admin, I'll take some of your sweet, sweet reps por favorrrrr....

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
Nice....looks like AM will continue to be the place to be!!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
He just had to visit and read this post. My phone app was doing the same thing until I read this thread. Works fine now..

Thats been fixed...

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Im loving the new site, and the iphone app!!! Whooop!

HealthBlitz

HealthBlitz

Awards
Whew! It's just a site update notification.
I thought I was in trouble or something!

mdpwrlifter

Awards
In all seriousness, I do have a T-shirt waiting and I have picked a random number between 8 and 25. Whomever posts that number review on Apple's app store wins this shirt. The winner will not be announced until there are a total of 25 reviews, so be honest in your review! There are 7 reviews up right now so starting with the next review and ending at review #25 - Ready, Set, Go!
Why no android?..

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Android too...

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Yes. AM dark all the f**king way baby. Thats how I had it when I joined, thats the only way like it.. its easy on the eyes lol

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Alright so now with the globe and notifications which is cool how do we delete those notifications?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't...why would you? Only shows most recent 8 in the popup and 25 in your profile.

Its the same as looking at your posts.

newstu

Awards
Is there a thread for nootropics? I have been reading up about them. Noopect is 1000 stronger than piracetam but it seems you can only get it from intellimeds. Prices are good, just wondered if anyone has used them

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
<------- lives in hole. getting mobile app now

Fat_Guy

Awards
Thanks for the info... I look forward to the experience

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
You don't...why would you? Only shows most recent 8 in the popup and 25 in your profile.

Its the same as looking at your posts.
Ok I see what you're sayin that'll work just need to get used to it. But the site is looking great and I enjoy being on here. :box:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lots of good things happening on AM!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

tbloom26

Awards
Site looks awesome love the info and help i can get off here. Thanks for building this site!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I like the app better than the site. Add the rep system in and I may never have to go back.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
checked for an app a while back wasn't available. Stoked to get it downloading it now

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Very nice ... I take a break and come back to an improved site.

Leonardd

Awards
Does anyone know how to convert this text?? I was ALL done with updating my log and i went to click preview and all this popped up because it said "Please view this thread first". It took me like 30 minutes i really do not want to re-type it all.. -_-

Dear you will find out the option of the translate on the upper corner of the page. By selecting the choice of the translate you can easily change the text wth very ease.