RPN needs testers for our Java Lather/Flawless Skin Revitalization Stack!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
OPKang...dear god, man...PM me your address.

Even if I have to add a third tester, I consider your situation a pure "in your face" challenge to Java Lather/Flawless. I challenge your stretch marks to a duel.
good call. i would as well. they are some of the worst i have seen. they look like lashes almost.

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
Sent you a PM Dsade!

My stretchmarks are gonna take your products head on!

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Age?: 23

Current/Previous medical conditions?: none

Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?: stretch marks. I have them all over my inner thigh from years back... i had exhema when I was younger and the cream I took ( a .1% mometason formate) to get rid of it thinned the collogen as well. It just happened to be the year that I grew just under a foot. as a result I propably have a foot worth of stretch marks on my inner legs.. Fastforward a bunch of years and I now have them all over and around my armpits from bbding.

Previously used treatment methods?: cocoa butter (didn't work).

Current treatment methods, if any?: currently a combo of barmon stretch mark cream with palmers cocoa butten infused with vitamin e. (not working)

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? The leg ones have been for about 9 years, the arm ones have been the past year. the exhema is gone, btu I still have cream on hand in case of flare ups

Why you think that you'd be a good candidate for this stack? I am desperate, i know people say stretch marks are battle scars and be proud of them, btu I get them much easier then most people, I would like to take my shirt off and not have people think I am all cut up and stuff. PLUS< I MAKE KICK AZZ LOGS!!

you will get pics of legs (much worse) if chosen

the first two are arms out, the last two are arms relaxed

Attachments

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
Age?: 24

Current/Previous medical conditions?: skin graft

Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?:
i starting out at a small 135 lb 6' 2'' scrawney guy when i started lifting. now i have trophies called stretch marks that came along with weighing in at 240 today.
also i have a injury from a shrapnel wound on my leg that just took its last procedure. the doctors told me i could use cocoa butter for the scars but i havent tried it yet. id be intrested in seeing how this would work in both medical trauma scaring and bbing trophie scaring

Previously used treatment methods?: never tried anything before, but a few weeks ago my wife pointed to my under arm and asked whats that scar from... i knew i had to get on something

Current treatment methods, if any?: currently i have a healing wound thats almost closed so i wont be able to take anything for about another week

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? the stretch marks just recently became obvious to me... id say this year. the trauma/ skin graft has been on going procedures for the last year as well

Why you think that you'd be a good candidate for this stack?
because im a devoted AM member with log expierence. also i would be willing to post my results on other forums that i post on.
and...... im in the medical field (allergist M.D.) to be exact so i feel i can help benifit in that way.

P.S. medical field sticks together... wink wink trauma!

HEALTH MODE

Awards
OPKang...dear god, man...PM me your address.

Even if I have to add a third tester, I consider your situation a pure "in your face" challenge to Java Lather/Flawless. I challenge your stretch marks to a duel.
Yes. plz have opkang as a tester.. I have marks like those on my stomache, but not as bad.. I would do a log, but i don't have the time at the moment.
I'll be watchng the logs and even if they help 50% i am SOLD

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Just letting everyone know, I deleted my post. I am gonna be doing a medical study over the next month, and won't be able to log anything.

Good Luck to Everyone, some of you definatley need this more than I do!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just letting everyone know, I deleted my post. I am gonna be doing a medical study over the next month, and won't be able to log anything.

Good luck bud! :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

What's the study? The effects of not showering? :think:

Just funnin' ya bro. Good luck!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ladies and gentlemen......The 2 winners of this stack shall be announced monday. We will spend this weekend sorting through them, and picking the best candidates to log this for us. :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This will be a great thing to watch, I will be subbed to the logs. I am going to gaining a lot of weight over the next year an fear the stretch mark.....It will be nice to know if there is something that can take it away, and maybe even use while bulking to prevent it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be a great thing to watch, I will be subbed to the logs. I am going to gaining a lot of weight over the next year an fear the stretch mark.....It will be nice to know if there is something that can take it away, and maybe even use while bulking to prevent it?
It's much more of an issue with weight-loss of any significant magnitude.

The key honestly is to keep gains and losses to a nice steady pace to prevent issues like this in the first place. However, some people have already suffered skin issues as a result of a multitude of different causes. That's why we're having a few more people test our products here on AM. We're VERY confident in our products ability to effectively mitigate issues of this nature.

supercrunch

supercrunch

Awards
My wife would like to try it

Age?:38

Current/Previous medical conditions?: Pregnant..having baby in one week.

Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?: Stretch marks due to pregnancy

Previously used treatment methods?: cocoa butter

Current treatment methods, if any?: none

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? during pregnancy

she has plenty of time to post photos and follow directions due to time off from work.

---supercrunch---

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
wow!! i would love to test myself, but I can't argue with the fact that the pregger lady would be a great candidate....

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Age?:38

Current/Previous medical conditions?: Pregnant..having baby in one week.

Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?: Stretch marks due to pregnancy

Previously used treatment methods?: cocoa butter

Current treatment methods, if any?: none

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? during pregnancy

she has plenty of time to post photos and follow directions due to time off from work.

---supercrunch---

Congrats on the little one. Would it be possible to get some pics so we can see what her stretch marks look like?

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
Thanks everyone at RPN for sending it out.

Dsade thanks!
OMG, the smell was permeating through the UPS package and as soon as I opened it, it was soooo awesome of a smell.

Left it in my room for now, and GOD its an awesome replacement for the febreeze i have.

Now im definitely investing Java fusion as a room deoderant (my room can get.... VERY disgustingly smelly.

But instead of hijacking this thread, im DEFINITELY creating a log.
See ya guys there!

HEALTH MODE

Awards
Thanks everyone at RPN for sending it out.

Dsade thanks!
OMG, the smell was permeating through the UPS package and as soon as I opened it, it was soooo awesome of a smell.

Left it in my room for now, and GOD its an awesome replacement for the febreeze i have.

Now im definitely investing Java fusion as a room deoderant (my room can get.... VERY disgustingly smelly.

But instead of hijacking this thread, im DEFINITELY creating a log.
See ya guys there!
nicee
glad you were picked

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
supercrunch

supercrunch

Awards
pregnancy pics

Congrats on the little one. Would it be possible to get some pics so we can see what her stretch marks look like?

Thanks for the kind words! Here are the Pics requested.

---supercrunch---

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow...great opportunity to see how well the JL/FL combo works on pregnant women. Not that we wouldn't pick a pregnant man, if they applied...last thing RPN should be considered is sexist.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Age?:24

Current/Previous medical conditions?: n/a

Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?: acne and stretch marks from getting bigger.

Previously used treatment methods?: non

Current treatment methods, if any?: non

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? as I got more muscle and my skin started to stretch.

Wouldn't you agree with previously great logs that I should log these products?

supercrunch

supercrunch

Awards
Ya know...if I pick you its a requirement to post baby pics ;)
I love baby pics....

I am sure we will have a ton of baby pics! Won't be long now, if we don't go into labor by friday the doc is going to induce.
:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am sure we will have a ton of baby pics! Won't be long now, if we don't go into labor by friday the doc is going to induce.
:thumbsup:
Wait until Monday...after all, it's Labor Day. :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if it would help with surgical scars? As some of you might have read in some o my logs I was involved in a bad car accident which took me out of gym for nearly 3 years. My main scar is on right hip and looks awful its really not a cosmetic problem just the fact I see it everyday and it brings back some pretty bad memorys..lol The scar is from a hip surgery and a incertion of a 10inch titanium rod to replace part of my femur bone. I also have scars on both side of one knee from a month of traction. And last but not least had my damn appendix took out which now has become a cosmetic problem sence ive been working out and it looks like I wondered into the wrong part of tiajauna to have it done. Sorry for all the readng just wondering if this could help me.
MY GF has one from a heart surgery, middle of the chest to the waist line...she feels horrid about it. But i am helping here gain confidence. There is stuff i found out about at my Dr's(dermatologist) office, called Kelo-cote. Supposed to be great. Bit pricey but im going toget some for her.

Sorry RPN!!!! Hi-jack over.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
MY GF has one from a heart surgery, middle of the chest to the waist line...she feels horrid about it. But i am helping here gain confidence. There is stuff i found out about at my Dr's(dermatologist) office, called Kelo-cote. Supposed to be great. Bit pricey but im going toget some for her.

Sorry RPN!!!! Hi-jack over.
Well thank you MentalTwitch for taking the time to share that with me, I will definatly check it out! Thanks

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Flawless has helped to heal keloid scarring. TheUnlikelyToad had surgery and we sent him some, he did a pic log of his healing and it worked well for him.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never realized just how many people are afflicted by stretch marks.

I think I will go ahead and offer 2 more slots for this, in addition to OPKang and Mr. Father-to-be's babymama.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize it until it was too late. My skin is quite pale, and my marks didn't show up until they were pretty bad. Especially my legs and hip area, as I have grown quite a bit. I'm hoping this works for you guys, and will have to pick some up as my Cocoa Butter can't keep my skin safe. I'd prefer not to slow my growth.

Good luck!

supercrunch

supercrunch

Awards
I never realized just how many people are afflicted by stretch marks.

I think I will go ahead and offer 2 more slots for this, in addition to OPKang and Mr. Father-to-be's babymama.

Excellent! She is very excited, you made her day....very hard to do lately,lol poor woman is miserable right now. All I can do is massage her feet and not say any more than needed. :thumbsup:

---supercrunch---

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent! She is very excited, you made her day....very hard to do lately,lol poor woman is miserable right now. All I can do is massage her feet and not say any more than needed. :thumbsup:

---supercrunch---
My pleasure. Let her know if she does well we might want to use her pictures in an advertising campaign.

PM me your address and I'll get this right out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't had a chance to look over a few apps, so i'll postpone to tomorrow. Sorry everyone, but we want to be fair in our assessment here. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, i just want to say choosing the winners was no easy task. We chose those that would seem to benefit the most from these products. Thank you all for your outstanding applications!!

The winners are:

Supercrunch

OPkang

Gibbob2

TexasLifter89

Congrats to the winners! Please PM those addresses everyone. I think dsade may have already shipped to two of you already thoughl We thank you all for your interest in this product stack. Stay tuned for more opportunities to test for RPN in the future. :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
congrats you lucky guys! OP - i'll be watching your log - if anything touches your marks, i'll stock up on this stuff.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
woooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I JUST, and i mean JUST finished my barmon stretch mark cream container!! THanks for teh opportunity guys.

Guess that means i have to take pics on my inner legs, the marks I have hidden from one night stands for years

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma- I have a question. Were you trying to say stretch marks are an issue with weight loss of large amounts? If so I would disagree and say the stretch marks are from gains but do not become the flabby rubbery pieces of skin until the weight is gain lost.

It's possible I read your statement wrong too, i've been drinking lots of coffee!!!!!

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
the marks I have hidden from one night stands for years

Oh you mean the guys who compete daily in Chikara tournaments?
Dsade did imply that gay wrestling is a Canadian national past time.
:lol::lol:

J/K bro. I love Canadians, the women there are gorgeous!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trauma- I have a question. Were you trying to say stretch marks are an issue with weight loss of large amounts? If so I would disagree and say the stretch marks are from gains but do not become the flabby rubbery pieces of skin until the weight is gain lost.

It's possible I read your statement wrong too, i've been drinking lots of coffee!!!!!
Don't you have a dog to go paint?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That's what i meant to say, but probably not how it came across. A gain in size followed by a rapid loss within a period of time. I've been sleep deprived. :(

I need more coffee myself. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My ex bought me a bag of Starbucks ground espresso bold... This **** is gooood but when it wore off I crashed like a crackhead in DC

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Good luck guys! I hope this can clear you up.

supercrunch

supercrunch

Awards
supercrunch

OK everyone! We survived the hurricane, then followed it up with a baby! We have received the products and will begin a new thread begining next monday. Thanks RPN for the baby book!
My wife looks forward to using the products, and sharing with the board.

---supercrunch---

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK everyone! We survived the hurricane, then followed it up with a baby! We have received the products and will begin a new thread begining next monday. Thanks RPN for the baby book!
My wife looks forward to using the products, and sharing with the board.

---supercrunch---
Awww details...