RPN needs testers for our Java Lather/Flawless Skin Revitalization Stack!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
now i have a hurricane haha. Mandatory evac from school today...unfortunately i forgot to grab the Java lather/flawless

supercrunch

supercrunch

Awards
Awww details...
Just started using product today. Went to the doctors office today, and the Dr. stated that it smelled like something was burning, and a disturbing look on his face as he left the room looking for what was on fire. I looked at my husband and stated that I think its me he is smelling. I think it smells like coffee, not something burning. lol I am looking forward to a great outcome of this product.
We had the baby, she weighed 6lbs 15oz and already weighs over 8 lbs. She was 20 inches long. She is doing great, keeping us up all night. If you have something for rest, send it my way!!!
Mrs. SC

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just started using product today. Went to the doctors office today, and the Dr. stated that it smelled like something was burning, and a disturbing look on his face as he left the room looking for what was on fire. I looked at my husband and stated that I think its me he is smelling. I think it smells like coffee, not something burning. lol I am looking forward to a great outcome of this product.
We had the baby, she weighed 6lbs 15oz and already weighs over 8 lbs. She was 20 inches long. She is doing great, keeping us up all night. If you have something for rest, send it my way!!!
Mrs. SC

Aww she sounds so sweet! I love babies, there is absolutely nothing more adorable than a young baby..but then they learn to talk..sigh ;)

Hope she sleep through the night for you pretty soon. :)

The burning comment oddly is one we get too. I don't get it myself. Smells more like syrup to me but hey, whatever. It does get kind of funny though after awhile. But a small price to pay for something that works.

supercrunch

supercrunch

Awards
I had surgery and I am waiting on the stitches to fall out so that I can start using product again. Thanks for your patience with me. I now have stretch marks and scars on my belly to get rid of. I will be posting soon!!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had surgery and I am waiting on the stitches to fall out so that I can start using product again. Thanks for your patience with me. I now have stretch marks and scars on my belly to get rid of. I will be posting soon!!!!

Hope you heal quickly! We will be here when you are ready. Hows the little one?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im in wrong thread..lol Thought this was the soap one.