REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol thanks Scott!!!

Hey Scott so you can use PCT black by itself as a test booster??
Yes, but I don't recommend taking it as a stand alone product unless there is reason to lower your estrogen, reason I say this is, you can dry your joints out too much if you take too much of it. If you do choose to take it as a stand-alone-product, I would not take more than 2 caps per night before bed for 30 days!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
FYI... You won with your first response, but just so you know... Arimistane is not a cortisol inhibitor. But our EPI-V does have a Cortisol inhibitor, it is Androst-4-ene-3,11,17-trione, 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA.
But I read Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (Arimistane) is a AI and cortisol inhibitor too....

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Actually it is
Terminator
Reece (future rsistence member hunting to protect John Connor from Arnold)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Lol what a good guy!
Thanks bro!!! Yea I told him last week that if I win I'll give him...let's see if he want this one or not...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
leme check with my doc cu hetook me off hrt so it might help....if it can help my lh levels
wow...judging from your avi, you look waaaay young to be on trt...i have kids who look older than you, lol.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, unfortunate....im only 22, off of it now though, he wants me taking DAA to hopefully do sumthin lol, hwo much DAA is in this product? he said i coudl take it but what woudl u recommend me dosing if i need the DAA but not so much the estrogen problems?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yea, unfortunate....im only 22, off of it now though, he wants me taking DAA to hopefully do sumthin lol, hwo much DAA is in this product? he said i coudl take it but what woudl u recommend me dosing if i need the DAA but not so much the estrogen problems?
i am surprised he didn't put you on a course of clomid to try and bump start your natural testosterone! it's very surprising that a doc would be recommending daa, mine wouldn't, lol.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But I read Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (Arimistane) is a AI and cortisol inhibitor too....
OK, I have done the research and you are correct my friend, unfortunately "The jury is still out" as they put it on whether it really does work as a cortisol inhibitor "in real life" as they again put it! Patrick Arnold seems to believe it does, and typically he is correct, so until proven otherwise I am going to go with it does work as a Cortisol Inhibitor!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, I have done the research and you are correct my friend, unfortunately "The jury is still out" as they put it on whether it really does work as a cortisol inhibitor "in real life" as they again put it! Patrick Arnold seems to believe it does, and typically he is correct, so until proven otherwise I am going to go with it does work as a Cortisol Inhibitor!!!
7keto dhea, dhea itself and most derivatives of dhea have the ability to reduce glucocorticoid levels by altering cytokine levels. The effect on cortisol is a result from its competition for the 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 1 enzyme. 11b hsd is the enzyme that is responsible for converting inactive glucorticoids. The analogs of 7keto dhea have been shown to compete with these inactive glucocorticoids for the 11b hsd enzyme which results in the reduction of conversion of cortisol. So by reducing the conversion it can lower cortisol.. Yes there isnt hard evidence to support this theory but it isnt that far fetched to believe it is possible IMO

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
7keto dhea, dhea itself and most derivatives of dhea have the ability to reduce glucocorticoid levels by altering cytokine levels. The effect on cortisol is a result from its competition for the 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 1 enzyme. 11b hsd is the enzyme that is responsible for converting inactive glucorticoids. The analogs of 7keto dhea have been shown to compete with these inactive glucocorticoids for the 11b hsd enzyme which results in the reduction of conversion of cortisol. So by reducing the conversion it can lower cortisol.. Yes there isnt hard evidence to support this theory but it isnt that far fetched to believe it is possible IMO
damn, josh...you reading that from a script or from memory,lol....if it's from memory-mighty impressive!!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
leme check with my doc cu hetook me off hrt so it might help....if it can help my lh levels
So bro you down to try this great product???

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how come u dont want it....? liek if u got better use for it by all means keep it man it is urs

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am surprised he didn't put you on a course of clomid to try and bump start your natural testosterone! it's very surprising that a doc would be recommending daa, mine wouldn't, lol.
to be honest im a lil shaky about the doc but we will see, we trie clomid once, didnt work but i think we are going to try again at a higher dose

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
how come u dont want it....? liek if u got better use for it by all means keep it man it is urs
I wanna win epi v...so go ahead and pm Scott ur addy...you gonna log rite??

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea no prob.... itwill give a new type of review ont eh product considering my situation......does this mean i cant win in this trivia for 4 weeks?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
yea no prob.... itwill give a new type of review ont eh product considering my situation......does this mean i cant win in this trivia for 4 weeks?
Rite on bro...and yes you can't play for next 4 weeks...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright, pm sent, thanks agian man, teh generosity is much appreciated and I will return the favor if the chance comes up, eblieve me!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
alright, pm sent, thanks agian man, teh generosity is much appreciated and I will return the favor if the chance comes up, eblieve me!
Alrite bro...good luck and will be following ur log...

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I'll be running epi v at some point

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Yea I wanna try epi v and 550 xd black...

Is there any write up or logs for 550 xd??? I wanna kno the results ppl getting from...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah not seeing a big need for estrogen control at your age...

You will not get a significant amount of DAA from this you should pick up some Pure Test, you want about 3 grams ed. Like Al said if you want to control Estrogen then this is good stand alone but not enough DAA to be taken as a test booster.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna win epi v...so go ahead and pm Scott ur addy...you gonna log rite??
FYI... we only put PH's as prizes when it is a very large prize or contest, never just a weekly trivia, just wanted you to know that!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
FYI... we only put PH's as prizes when it is a very large prize or contest, never just a weekly trivia, just wanted you to know that!
Bummer man, after 4 weeks I was hoping to try an win one as well

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah not seeing a big need for estrogen control at your age...

You will not get a significant amount of DAA from this you should pick up some Pure Test, you want about 3 grams ed. Like Al said if you want to control Estrogen then this is good stand alone but not enough DAA to be taken as a test booster.
The reason why we have both PCT Blackand PURE TEST as separate products!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
So mr Rahl don't wanna log??? Who else here want G8 and willing to log this great product??
Hey bro. Thank you very much for asking. Haven't stuck my head back in here lately. I'm logging 3z at the moment anyway though so I couldnt. Al knows I would log just about anything he ever asked though. Lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn.....can i trade pure test for this? that woudl prolly benefit me more

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually maybe ill just pick up dome dulk DAA to stack with pct black

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually maybe ill just pick up dome dulk DAA to stack with pct black
That would work, compare Pure Test price though it's very reasonable.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plus you don't have to taste DAA. Lol I hat the taste of the bulk.
The taste wasn't that bad but the pills are just easier to dose and like I said the price is good too...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u guys have been soo good to me i may jsut do that....... :) now i jsut gotta find a good protein to put in with my order

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
u guys have been soo good to me i may jsut do that....... :) now i jsut gotta find a good protein to put in with my order
I'm starting to barely ever use protein powder aside from postWO, prices are going to high and I like food better

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting to barely ever use protein powder aside from postWO, prices are going to high and I like food better
yah powders are passe for me too, rather have steak :) I just use BCAA's now...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my hting is that i get up real early soill jsut make a shake the night before and grab it and go in the morning, thats where protein is good for me....i liked the sample of the new myofusion probiotic series i got, but syngex or w.e its called is on sale right now at nutra.... decisions decisions

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The Rules are easy, the first person to name the actor who has played in all of these movies and is a long time friend of Arnold Scharzenegger Wins the Prize...
2009 - Kristian.
2007 - Andy Barker, P.I..
2005/I - Hostage.
2004 - In Enemy Hands.
2003 - The Rundown.
2003 - Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle.
2003 - Timecop: The Berlin Decision.
2002 - Collateral Damage.
2002 - Hollywood Next 8 Exits.
2002 - The Sum of All Fears.
2001 - The Gristle.
2001 - Bandits.
2001 - Route 666.
2001 - Extreme Honor.
2000 - The Alternate.
2000 - Gladiator.
1999 - Foolish.
1999 - Facade.
1999 - The 13th Warrior.
1999 - End of Days.
1998 - Baywatch.
1998 - Mike Hammer, Private Eye.
1998 - Best of the Best: Without Warning.
1998 - Winchell.
1997 - No Exit.
1997 - The Guardian.
1997 - Baywatch Nights.
1997 - George of the Jungle.
1997 - Kull the Conqueror.
1997 - The Bad Pack.
1996 - The Undercover Kid.
1996 - Fox Hunt.
1996 - The Viking Sagas.
1996 - Nowhere Man.
1996 - Bulletproof.
1996 - Eraser.
1995 - The Quick and the Dead.
1995 - Mallrats.
1995 - The Dangerous.
1994 - On Deadly Ground.
1994 - A Little Tailor's Christmas Story.
1994 - A Low Down Dirty Shame.
1993 - Nowhere to Run.
1993 - Last Action Hero.
1993 - Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story.
1993 - Hard Target.
1993 - Cyborg 2.
1992 - Dead On: Relentless II.
1992 - Nemesis.
1992 - Lethal Weapon 3.
1991 - Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man.
1990-1991 - The Flash.
1990 - The Hunt for Red October.
1990 - Abraxas, Guardian of the Universe.
1989 - Pink Cadillac.
1988/I - Twins.
1988 - Red Heat.
1987-1988 - Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future.
1987 - Predator.
1987 - Lethal Weapon.
1987 - The Running Man.
1987 - Overboard.
1986 - Raw Deal.
1986 - The A-Team.
1985 - Red Sonja.
1984 - Conan the Destroyer.
1982 - Conan the Barbarian.
1977 - Mind Your Back, Professor.

This week's prize is a bottle of...
PRO XANTHINE 500-XT

Good Luck Ladies & Gentlemen...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Sven-Ole Thorsen

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sven-Ole Thorsen
WINNER... Winner... How the FUG do you do it... Chicken Dinner???

Congratulations, but seriously, you have to tell me how you keep getting the right answers so fast no matter how difficult I make it...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Congratulations, but seriously, you have to tell me how you keep getting the right answers so fast no matter how difficult I make it...
I know it's nuggin futs... :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

Lol...I'm fast like ninja bro...and for PX 500xt I was like lighting ninja coz this product worked so good for me lol...

Well nyway I will give this product away to someone to log as well...I used this product in past and lost 8lbs in 30days...you can check my log...this is a really good fat burner...and the energy you get from this product is great....so who's up for this one???

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol...I'm fast like ninja bro...and for PX 500xt I was like lighting ninja coz this product worked so good for me lol...

Well nyway I will give this product away to someone to log as well...I used this product in past and lost 8lbs in 30days...you can check my log...this is a really good fat burner...and the energy you get from this product is great....so who's up for this one???
I will add a special surprise/PRIZE if you can tell me his one and only line in the movie "The Running Man" and post it here in 10mins or less from when I post this???

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
I know ;-)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I've got to score some steroids???

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got to score some steroids???
I thought it was... "Steroids make/made me deaf" because the announcer guy said to him a bunch of times "What Steroids make you deaf" and then at the end, he wanted him to fight Arnold and I could have sworn he said... "Steroids made me deaf" or "Must be all the Steroids" now you got me wanting to know for sure, anyone know for sure???

Either way PJ, you were 1 min too late, LoL!