REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was looking for pretty specific answers. I got that from ScottyDoc, he doesn't like it to be too easy. The others were so close but not detailed enough and used a couple things as the benefits of creatine that I had discounted. You answered Spot On! :clap2:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol before someone rambos in and points it out I forgot to say "while sleeping". Fixed in the quote above, hope that doesn't disqualify me or anything!
Oh crap I didn't see that. Don't do it in a quote resubmit it. Just to be fair since it says no edits. Not sure anyone else is looking at this right now.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!

Congratulations Jim!

Send me your name and address and we will get this shipped out to you.

Please let us know when you have put up your review when you finish it.

Check out some of the logs some guys are mega-dosing this stuff and getting crazy results.
Congrats Jim!!! I'm logging it now your going to love it

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRIVIA TIME, for those who do not know the rules, there will be only one winner and the winner is the first person to answer all the questions in one single thread with no editing of threads (considered cheating). Once you win you can not win again for 4 weeks.

Also it is a new requirement that the winner agrees to post an HONEST review in the Product Review Section of the forum - this text is a live link

Today's FINAFLEX TRIVIA prize in none other than CREATRONA Powder!!!

Trivia Questions

Question 1:

Which head of the triceps makes up the largest portion of the triceps?

Name an isolation exercise that specifically puts more stress on that head of the triceps than the other two.

Question 2:

Creatine is often used as a bulking agent but what is it's primary function in the body?

Other than cell volumization and the resulting strength increases, how does this primary function also benefit a weight lifter?

Question 3:

When does the largest release of growth hormone typically happen?

Name an effective supplement ingredient known to facilitate a larger GH release, and 1 thing that can blunt the release.

GOOD LUCK!
1. Long Head, French Press

2. ATP production, increased muscular endurance

3. While sleeping, Mucuna Pruriens, ingesting fats and carbs has been shown to blunt hgh release.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you caught that and were honest enough to admit it on here. Good resubmit you got it before anyone else saw your changed quote and submitted the answers so you ARE STILL THE WINNER!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats... now I want a chicken for lunch :( Maybe I'll go to Costco and eat one of there's :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is still a win as far as I am concerned, but thank you as well for your honesty and correcting the "technicality" we only have that rule set in place because the winner is the first person to submit the correct post and it actually came up in the past where someone edited their post to make their submission the winning answer because they had a post before the TRUE WINNER, I mean ultimately was cheating, but it was a technicality that I had not (at that time) addressed. I'm sure you understand our position is only to be fair to everyone else participating.

FYI... Jim, I packed your winning package personally and it is sitting by the door waiting to go out in today's mail.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is still a win as far as I am concerned, but thank you as well for your honesty and correcting the "technicality" we only have that rule set in place because the winner is the first person to submit the correct post and it actually came up in the past where someone edited their post to make their submission the winning answer because they had a post before the TRUE WINNER, I mean ultimately was cheating, but it was a technicality that I had not (at that time) addressed. I'm sure you understand our position is only to be fair to everyone else participating.

FYI... Jim, I packed your winning package personally and it is sitting by the door waiting to go out in today's mail.
Thanks brother! I appreciate this!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother! I appreciate this!
Absolutely no problem what-so-ever, thank you for participating and congratulations on the WIN!!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a chicken shake. Never again.
Waste of good chicken and it sounds gross...I have chicken breast 12 oz 2night but not as much fun as hockin down a whole bird ...

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a pound of turkey breast, a side of cucumber salad and coleslaw! WHAT WHAT!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard Jim cheated.

Typical Jim!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Will be today @ 3:30PM Central Standard Time!!!!
Prize will be FINAFLEX IGNITE 2 Berry Blast!!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prize will be FINAFLEX IGNITE 2 Berry Blast!!!!
Cool. Since I can't win again, if I win does the first person to copy my answer win?

I love trivia lol!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
AHHHHHH! YEAHHHHHHHH!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool. Since I can't win again, if I win does the first person to copy my answer win?

I love trivia lol!
Ha, NO... NO TRIVIA FOR YOU!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Answer is soup nazi!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TRIVIA TIME!!!!

TRIVIA TIME, for those who do not know the rules, there will be only one winner and the winner is the first person to answer all the questions in one single thread with no editing of threads (considered cheating). Once you win you can not win again for 4 weeks.

Also it is a new requirement that the winner agrees to post an HONEST review in the Product Review Section of the forum - this text is a live link

Today's FINAFLEX TRIVIA prize in none other than CREATRONA Powder!!!

Trivia Questions

Question Group 1:

How many local families did FINAFLEX feed during THE FINAFLEX FEAST 2012?

What major city near FINAFLEX headquarter benefited from THE FINAFLEX FEAST 2012

Question Group 2:

In which phase of the competition does a bodybuilder present his unique posing routine?

When performing the front abdominal-thigh pose, the hands are traditionally placed where?

Question Group 3:

Which of the quadricep muscles is involved with hip flexion?

What once widely recommended "abdominal exercise" often worked this muscle more than the abdominal wall, and has basically been replaced by the crunch.

GOOD LUCK!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. 50 families

2. Atlanta

3. Individual posing routine. It's usually in evening event but it can be in prejudging too.

4. On the head.

5. Quadriceps femoris

6. Sit-ups

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck, wonder how that new one tastes.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be more accurate, posing routine is after 7 compulsory poses and the phase when competitors stand relaxed!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
1. 50
2. Atlanta
3. Individual posing routine
4. Behind the head
5. Quadriceps Femoris
6. Sit-ups

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
1. 50
2. Atlanta
3. Individual posing routine, normally night show
4. Behind the head
5. Quadriceps Femoris
6. Sit-ups

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1. 50
2. Atlanta
3. Individual posing routine, normally night show
4. Behind the head
5. Quadriceps Femoris
6. Sit-ups

Congratulations Malleus25!
Please get me your Address and info and we will get that shipped right out to you!

But wait there is more!
GoHardOrGoHome
Your answer was first and was so close to being correct and really only missed it on a small technicality. We will offer you the option of also receiving an IGNITE 2 Berry Blast but only if you agree to run a full log on it and your experiences. If you agree please contact me with you shipping information!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that was close and had to do it all on my phone since work internet was down.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. 50
2. Atlanta
3. Individual posing routine
4. Behind the head
5. Rectus femoris
6. Sit-ups

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the quadricep femoris is actually all 4 quad muscles, teh question asked Which muscle crossed the hip.......out of the 4 quadricep muscles this is the only one that crosses the hip..........

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nicknamed the kickers muscle. Flexion of the hip and extension of the foreleg at the knee. Great muscle that rectus femoris is.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
the quadricep femoris is actually all 4 quad muscles, teh question asked Which muscle crossed the hip.......out of the 4 quadricep muscles this is the only one that crosses the hip..........
Correct.

Also, "on the head" is at least as good of an answer as "behind the head." At the very least, "on the head" couldn't be incorrect (do people ever not touch their head during this pose?) and "behind the head" could be incorrect since it doesn't imply the hands are even touching the head. "On the head" is really the better answer...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Will be tomorrow @ 3:30PM Central Standard Time!!!!

Prize will be 2 bottles of PURE TEST!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Click this link FINAFLEX BODYBUILDING TRIVIA to take you there now. Subscribe and then look for the post to pop up at 3:30!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

TRIVIA TIME!!!!

1. What muscle does the reverse curl target?

2. What date was the first Mr. Olympia held and who won it?

3. Who was the only person to beat Arnold in AN OLYMPIA and what year was it?

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by MrKleen73 TRIVIA TIME!!!! Prize will be 2 bottles of PURE TEST!!! 1. What muscle does the reverse curl target? 2. What date was the first Mr. Olympia held and who won it? 3. Who was the only person to beat Arnold in AN OLYMPIA and what year was it? 1. The reverse curl targets the brachioradialis muscle. 2. Date was 1965 and the winner was larry Scott. 3. Sergio Oliva and it was 1969.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
TRIVIA TIME!!!!

1. What muscle does the reverse curl target? Brachilis muscle

2. What date was the first Mr. Olympia held and who won it?
Sept 18 1965 and Larry Scott

3. Who was the only person to beat Arnold in AN OLYMPIA and what year was it?
Sergio oliva in 69

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well here is what happened... I posted it into the wrong thread. So I reposted it over here. Sometimes work kicks the crap out of you and you mess up on these little things... :) Good news is SAME GUY WON!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well here is what happened... I posted it into the wrong thread. So I reposted it over here. Sometimes work kicks the crap out of you and you mess up on these little things... :) Good news is SAME GUY WON!!!
Lol I didn't even notice that! I'm following too many finaflex threads...

I hate not being able to answer the ones I know. Its so wrong!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

PREracing25 You won shoot me your shipping info.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol I didn't even notice that! I'm following too many finaflex threads...

I hate not being able to answer the ones I know. Its so wrong!
Not much longer and you are back in the game.