REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
Acide Bêta-Phényl-Gamma-Amino-Butyrique, Acide Gamma-Aminobutyrique, Ácido Gama-Aminobutríco, Beta-Phenyl-Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, GABA, Gamma Amino Butyric Acid, Gamma-aminobutyric Acid.

Not sure if any of these are right?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Acide Bêta-Phényl-Gamma-Amino-Butyrique, Acide Gamma-Aminobutyrique, Ácido Gama-Aminobutríco, Beta-Phenyl-Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, GABA, Gamma Amino Butyric Acid, Gamma-aminobutyric Acid.

Not sure if any of these are right?
Eric, your answer is in there, but it still isn't worded as a "common name" GABA to me is a common name, Andro would be a common or abbreviated name, get me?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, that was unexpected! cool deal!
Phenibut was the exact answer I was looking for when I re-wrote the new question!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That show drives me crazy when my kids watch it Dj Lance too funny !
we gave up cable a while back, but when we had it, used to watch it too...drove me crazy, yet I couldn't stop watching for some reason...very, hypnotic...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

"It was January 23rd, 1984... it was a day that changed my life forever! Ronald Reagan was our president and there was trouble brewing in Iran. I was just a kid, but I knew who was behind it and his name was__________!"

1) What movie is this quote from?

2) Who was the man behind it?

3) Who was the "Real American Hero" who kicked his A$$?

* The first person to correctly answer all three questions in one post (no post editing) is the WINNER!

PRIZE: This week's winner will win His or Her very own Jug of FINAFLEX G8...

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
1.) Bigger Stronger Faster
2.) The Iron Sheik
3.) Hulk Hogan

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) Bigger Stronger Faster
2.) The Iron Sheik
3.) Hulk Hogan
Winner... Winner... Cajun Dinner... (sorry from New Orleans, couldn't help myself, missing my Sea Food!)

Congratulations, PM me your mailing information and we will get your FREE Jug of FINAFLEX G8 out to you ASAP!!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Winner... Winner... Cajun Dinner... (sorry from New Orleans, couldn't help myself, missing my Sea Food!)

Congratulations, PM me your mailing information and we will get your FREE Jug of FINAFLEX G8 out to you ASAP!!!
Addy sent. How was the trip btw?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rocky....the iron sheik....the incredible hulk hogan....

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Good Job New-Bee!!!
Haha funny coincidence is I applied for a sample of it several months ago and happened to get it Friday. Took it and all I can say is it knocked me out. Apparently I got up a few times to piss and let the pup out but I don't remember any of it lol. Sleep was great but I slept through 3 alarm clocks.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey scotty, is there any chance i could try another sample o G8, it seems liek a great product but the one sample that i had i did not have a good experience, and id really liek to give it another shot cz every other finaflex product has been amaing for me

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey scotty, is there any chance i could try another sample o G8, it seems liek a great product but the one sample that i had i did not have a good experience, and id really liek to give it another shot cz every other finaflex product has been amaing for me
Yeah, but it might take a while, we are currently out of samples again, but if you send me an email <[email protected]> and let me know who you are in the email with your mailing address, that way I don't disregard your email as a duplicate request and I'll do my best to get a sample out to you as soon as we have more to send, OK Bro?

Just do me a favor and take a half of packet and allow yourself at least 8+hrs sleep and then if you experience grogginess when you wake up, drink an energy drink or a cup of coffee and do something physical, like to break a sweat kind of thing and I guarantee that will lift the grogginess and lead to an incredible day!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but it might take a while, we are currently out of samples again, but if you send me an email <[email protected]> and let me know who you are in the email with your mailing address, that way I don't disregard your email as a duplicate request and I'll do my best to get a sample out to you as soon as we have more to send, OK Bro?

Just do me a favor and take a half of packet and allow yourself at least 8+hrs sleep and then if you experience grogginess when you wake up, drink an energy drink or a cup of coffee and do something physical, like to break a sweat kind of thing and I guarantee that will lift the grogginess and lead to an incredible day!
Haha. I had to wake up 5 hours after I took my whole sample packet, sleep was great but I woke up feeling like I got drugged lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my package today. That was quick.
We don't waste time Bro!!! Any feedback, or a review, or testimonial on it would be FANTASTIC!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you so much, that is great!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
boris karloff....lon chaney......vincent price....masters of horror!!!! did i win??? just got a 4 classic movie set of boris karloff, amazing to see the original ideas that hollywood has stolen-a mechanical heart made of glass tubes, he get hanged and his assistant brings him back, he then goes on to kill the judge and jury who convicted him.....a blood transfusion machine-he gets injected with a 3 time killers blood and becomes a killer....lol, hollywood has made hundreds of cheap immitations....long live 'OLD SCHOOL'.....and besides...todays music aint got no soul!!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
boris karloff....lon chaney......vincent price....masters of horror!!!! did i win??? just got a 4 classic movie set of boris karloff, amazing to see the original ideas that hollywood has stolen-a mechanical heart made of glass tubes, he get hanged and his assistant brings him back, he then goes on to kill the judge and jury who convicted him.....a blood transfusion machine-he gets injected with a 3 time killers blood and becomes a killer....lol, hollywood has made hundreds of cheap immitations....long live 'OLD SCHOOL'.....and besides...todays music aint got no soul!!!!
BigT... what did I miss, I don't get the above post?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT... what did I miss, I don't get the above post?
i figured the only way to beat out the youngsters like jay would be to ask and answer my own question, lol.....DID I WIN!!!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i figured the only way to beat out the youngsters like jay would be to ask and answer my own question, lol.....DID I WIN!!!!!
LoL... my bad, seriously I get it now, but that just flew clean over my head the 1st time around... I was like WTF is he talking about!

I thought "the cheese done slid off that boy's cracker!" name that movie???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LoL... my bad, seriously I get it now, but that just flew clean over my head the 1st time around... I was like WTF is he talking about!I thought "the cheese done slid of that boy's cracker!" name that movie???
THE GREEN MILE

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This week's Prize is a jug of FINAFLEX G8...

Same Rules as always guys... cannot play if 4 weeks has not passed since you won, cannot edit a post, you can guess as many attempts as you like, the entire answer (all parts of the Trivia question) must be answered in 1 post!

Trivia Question...
1) What movie is this quote from?
2) What year did this movie come out/release?
3) What is the bodybuilding relevance of this movie?

"He is out there... He can't be bargained with... It can't be reasoned with... it doesn't feel pitty..or remorse..or fear, and it absolutely will not stop....EVER... UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD!!!"

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Terminator
Arnold