REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Terminator
Arnold

Since rahl didn't post it. And I was about to type it also. Lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I can give it to Mr. Rahl...if he willing to log this...

Lol that's how mr green got me hehe

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been like 6weeks lol
OK, I just checked my records, my timing is off, LoL! Well ya gonna LOG the G8 for us too? LoL, you don't have to, but it is always appreciated, or at least give us a really good solid review after you have done it a few times, nice little customer feed-back kind of thing!

Anyway... WINNER WINNER... What's for DINNER!!!

BEEF... YOU FOOLs!!!!

Congrats Brotha, PM me your mailing info again and we'll get that jug of G8 out to you ASAP!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
So mr Rahl don't wanna log??? Who else here want G8 and willing to log this great product??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Coz I already won once and wanna give this great product to someone who can log...let's go guys!!!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I'll log it lol im on here enough to post everyday, let me know. Hell I'll be happy with a sample or two... Or three or even four ;)

Edit, looking into an epi-v run soon as a first cycle, would these be able to be ran along side by side?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll log it lol im on here enough to post everyday, let me know. Hell I'll be happy with a sample or two... Or three or even four ;)

Edit, looking into an epi-v run soon as a first cycle, would these be able to be ran along side by side?
So mr Rahl don't wanna log??? Who else here want G8 and willing to log this great product??
PJ & BigRigg... that is up to you guys, I understand what you are doing PJ and I appreciate it, you are giving the same pass it forward type of attitude like TurningGreen did for you and I appreciate that! I am totally cool with it, if you say to give it to BigRigg and he's gonna do a LOG for us, that sounds Fan-smurfing-tastic!!!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
PJ & BigRigg... that is up to you guys, I understand what you are doing PJ and I appreciate it, you are giving the same pass it forward type of attitude like TurningGreen did for you and I appreciate that! I am totally cool with it, if you say to give it to BigRigg and he's gonna do a LOG for us, that sounds Fan-smurfing-tastic!!!
Don't bring the smurfs into this, they are innocent

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Ok so far I haven't got any response from Rahl and other pplz....so bigrigg it is...congrats bro!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hey Scott so I can participate next week too rite??

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Scott so I can participate next week too rite??
Yes, but BiggRigg (if he accepts) will have to wait for 4 consecutive weeks to pass and then he can play on the 5th week (basically makes people wait a month after they win to give others a chance)!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Awesome, thanks PJ :) your the man. So I just pm u my info Scotty?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Awesome, thanks PJ :) your the man. So I just pm u my info Scotty?
Alrite brother...congrats!!! I'll be following ur log...good luck!!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Might be running epi-v and pct black along side :) stay tuned folks.
Ok BIGRIGG you have to let me win next time...for that you can't participate for next 4weeks...is that ok with you???

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Might be running epi-v and pct black along side :) stay tuned folks.
Not sure if it's the truth but I read somewhere running anything that boosts HGH can increase your chance of gyno while on cycle/in PCT. Scotty might have better info but if its true I'd save the epi-v run for after G8.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Not sure if it's the truth but I read somewhere running anything that boosts HGH can increase your chance of gyno while on cycle/in PCT. Scotty might have better info but if its true I'd save the epi-v run for after G8.
Dadgummit, that upsets me

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never heard of such a thing, HGH does not Aromatise or increase estrogen levels in the body, so I have no idea how it could possibly increase Gyno, but if someone else has research or something to prove or falsify this information, I am open for the education??? Anyone, please? Real studies not Bro-Knowledge please!!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I have never heard of such a thing, HGH does not Aromatise or increase estrogen levels in the body, so I have no idea how it could possibly increase Gyno, but if someone else has research or something to prove or falsify this information, I am open for the education??? Anyone, please? Real studies not Bro-Knowledge please!!!
I have no clue where to find actual studies from but what I've read(bro-knowledge) there's a rare possibility of gyno from prolactin. I'm trying to find the original website I read because it was focused on how GH can make gyno more likely while on.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I have no clue where to find actual studies from but what I've read(bro-knowledge) there's a rare possibility of gyno from prolactin. I'm trying to find the original website I read because it was focused on how GH can make gyno more likely while on.
Awaiting this, also trying to find it myself. Also, taking actual HGH ad a natty hgh booster is completely different in terms of side effects and strength. I highly doubt that g8 would cause that type of effect. But we will see

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if ur still willing to let someone log that G8 I would LOVE to be that guy! sleep is always an issue for me.....any chance?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
if ur still willing to let someone log that G8 I would LOVE to be that guy! sleep is always an issue for me.....any chance?
Sorry bro...I wished that I won two of em...I would happily give you the other but BIGRIGG already got this one...

There's gonna be another contest next Tuesday...you can try to win that...good luck bro. :)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Maybe Scotty can send you a couple samples if you ask him? :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry bro...I wished that I won two of em...I would happily give you the other but BIGRIGG already got this one...

There's gonna be another contest next Tuesday...you can try to win that...good luck bro. :)
thanks, yea i tend to always miss these:-( im always busy during the day

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Yea you should ask him..

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I'll try to win next time...if I win...it's all urs...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abso- fuggin - lootly... hook us up when you get it goin...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DW... this is the best ever...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Attention...
Today's Trivia Question will be posted at 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time....

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Hehe I'll try not to miss it.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Prize:

(1 bottle)

Rules:
- Same normal rules apply, you can submit as many attempts as you wish, you cannot edit a submission, if you won/win you must weight 4 consecutive trivias before you can participate again, and finally, the winner is the first person to correctly answer all 3 questions in 1 post (Good Luck)!!!

Trivia Question/s:

1) Arimistane is a?
2) Arimistane is a Metabolyte of?
3) Name 2 Testostorone boosting compounds that are in PCT Black?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
1- A.I
2- 7-keto DHEA
3- DAA and fenugreek

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Armoatase Inhibitor (AI) and cortisol inhibitor.

7-keto DHEA

DAA and fenugreek

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1- A.I
2- 7-keto DHEA
3- DAA and fenugreek
Damn, you are fast!!!

Winner... Winner... Chicken Dinner!!!

Congratulations, PM me your info and I'll ship you your winning bottle of PCT REVOLUTION Black ASAP...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Damn, you are fast!!!

Winner... Winner... Chicken Dinner!!!

Congratulations, PM me your info and I'll ship you your winning bottle of PCT REVOLUTION Black ASAP...
Lol thanks Scott!!!

Hey Scott so you can use PCT black by itself as a test booster??

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Armoatase Inhibitor (AI) and cortisol inhibitor.

7-keto DHEA

DAA and fenugreek
FYI... You won with your first response, but just so you know... Arimistane is not a cortisol inhibitor. But our EPI-V does have a Cortisol inhibitor, it is Androst-4-ene-3,11,17-trione, 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA.