Recommended s-roid by salesperson

tl1911

Awards
I have an acquaintance who used nanodrol and got really good mass gains. Went into MaxMuscle today and they were sold out. Since this would be my first PH the sales person recommended s-roid since it is "milder" than nanodrol. I asked about estrogen blocker and liver detox and was told it is not required for s-roid but is required only for nanodrol. However, I was told to come back in 3 weeks to be "evaluated." Was I given good advice? What should I do now? I'm considering returning the s-roid and just buying mass/weight gainers. Don't want any manboobs as a result of bad info.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
2a-17a-dimtehyl -5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol

Epi clone?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your messing with the most powerfull oral anabolic steroid on the legal market right now- do not take this- it is not joke- I would look into taking it only after you have extensive experience with anabolics

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol.. tl1911 stay far away till you have a good understanding of things.
I thought that the name was kind of a give away, but i guess my head's on funny. You're right.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
That sales person is an idiot....but then again, they usually are... Milder, requires no protection when its the harshest oral available still?

Every one up there ^^^^ already covered it.

btw what is nanodrol supposed to be?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sales person is an idiot....but then again, they usually are... Milder, requires no protection when its the harshest oral available still?

Every one up there ^^^^ already covered it.

bump interested in what nanodrol is 2

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your messing with the most powerfull oral anabolic steroid on the legal market right now- do not take this- it is not joke- I would look into taking it only after you have extensive experience with anabolics
To me, it was a joke.. I got bloods after m-drol and my liver values were slightly elevated. Recovery was easy as well.. Gains did not exist in the form of strength or mass..

To me, phera plex was the real deal.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To me, it was a joke.. I got bloods after m-drol and my liver values were slightly elevated. Recovery was easy as well.. Gains did not exist in the form of strength or mass..

Lol you seem to be an exception my man- this siht kicked my arse with sides- I gained 5 lbs from glycogen uptake (I think) IN 7 days

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol you seem to be an exception my man- this siht kicked my arse with sides- I gained 5 lbs from glycogen uptake (I think) IN 7 days
Ya, I gained glycogen weight, but thats about it... NO sides except a happy ****!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol

fmfws185

Awards
Like all the guys above said STAY AWAY specially if its your first ph.
And the sales person is an idiot ALWAYS RUN SUPPORT SUPPS WITH ANY CYCLE. Even if it is a so called mild ph u don't know how ur body will react.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
S drol is very harsh on your insides. Will blow you up but be very very hard to keep the muscle on post cycle. Requires an illegal serm if you want to make sure to recover your balls and sex drive 100% and have a better shot at keeping your gains and also may need supplements to keep your cholesterol and blood pressure and liver values in some what decent levels.

Proceed with caution.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
That sales person is an idiot....but then again, they
Nano-drol is a combo of Superdrol and Max lmg. Chemically, its...

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,
5(10)-dien-17-one 15 mg

2a 17a Dimethyl 17a
Hydroxy 5a Etiochotan 3-one 15 mg

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

in the bold is why your blood was decent.

this guy at maxmuscle needs slapped.

idiots.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

5(10)-dien-17-one 15 mg

2a 17a Dimethyl 17a
freakin A man...I wonder if the bottle says 2-3 pills a day.....imagine, 45mg of superdrol and lmg on an unsuspecting kid?

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
That stuff is a rough one! Im sure there are 17 year olds choking it down right now! Salesmen will do just about anything to make their comissions

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
That stuff is a rough one! Im sure there are 17 year olds choking it down right now! Salesmen will do just about anything to make their comissions
lets hope purity is in question.

i get angry over this bs.

bold got banned, but no superdrol..........why?

phera, ok.... trenx, ok.......... but bold. come on...the stuff actually worked and was mild...

horse****e politics.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honestly think 80 percent of the teens at my gym are on some sort of PH; all have the tell tale signs.. I just laugh because they dont know what the **** they just got themselves into..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, its getting real bad where I live, all the highschool football players take havoc and tell all their friends about it and bam it spreads.. Its not joke.. I had a 17 year old ask me if I could get him some steroids that would clear his body fast for a drug test.. WTF

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya, its getting real bad where I live, all the highschool football players take havoc and tell all their friends about it and bam it spreads.. Its not joke.. I had a 17 year old ask me if I could get him some steroids that would clear his body fast for a drug test.. WTF
i hear ya, in my area last year around this time a lot of ppl got their hands on some trebolone and i know a kid who's experienced with steroids, not knowledgable just expereienced in taking them and didn't find out what a serm or a proper pct was until his last cycle....anyway...early this spring i recognized a few guys that gained weight super fast last summer and looked huge, now weren't looking so big and an epidemic of what looked like ping pong balls under their shirts in their chest area

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hear ya, in my area last year around this time a lot of ppl got their hands on some trebolone and i know a kid who's experienced with steroids, not knowledgable just expereienced in taking them and didn't find out what a serm or a proper pct was until his last cycle....anyway...early this spring i recognized a few guys that gained weight super fast last summer and looked huge, now weren't looking so big and an epidemic of what looked like ping pong balls under their shirts in their chest area
Ya, go future leaders of america lol..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

5(10)-dien-17-one 15 mg

2a 17a Dimethyl 17a
15mg of each is such a retarded ratio. 25 and 7.5 would make a lot more sense. But i guess common sense doesn't enter into this.

At some point you just have to let people **** themselves up.

I love how Max LMG is getting so much love since "tren" got banned and Max LMG is another progestin so a lot of places are passing it off as being like tren. Max LMG is like the sides of "tren" for a fraction of the gains.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
15mg of each is such a retarded ratio. 25 and 7.5 would make a lot more sense. But i guess common sense doesn't enter into this.

I love how Max LMG is getting so much love since "tren" got banned and Max LMG is another progestin so a lot of places are passing it off as being like tren. Max LMG is like the sides of "tren" for a fraction of the gains.
In terms of gains, how does m-lmg compare to phera? Im assuming phera is better.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

tren, lol

pro-dienolone....i seen pretty good gains off it, shutdown was hard and killed libido.

never used LMG, sounds like thats a good thing.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am just bitter because progestins don't get along with me. If you can tolerate them it isn't a bad PH. I couldn't even run a week because the progestin gyno flared up so quickly.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S drol is very harsh on your insides. Will blow you up but be very very hard to keep the muscle on post cycle. Requires an illegal serm if you want to make sure to recover your balls and sex drive 100% and have a better shot at keeping your gains and also may need supplements to keep your cholesterol and blood pressure and liver values in some what decent levels.

Proceed with caution.
Serms are not illegal- in pill or liquid form

In solid they require a script which one can obtain very easily from online pharmacy who write customers scripts without ever even seeing them

The liquid is a research chemical

U where right u need a serm but they are not illegal

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Bro, I used that phera and it was the best legal oral I have take.. I want another bottle :D
good luck hunting that down.

I only has 1...:(

they pop up on ebay every 3-6 months, just got to be watching.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good luck hunting that down.

I only has 1...:(

they pop up on ebay every 3-6 months, just got to be watching.
Ya, original phera plex was amazing and the sides were low for the strength and size you gained off of it.. Bummer its a controlled substance now..

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Ya, original phera plex was amazing and the sides were low for the strength and size you gained off of it.. Bummer its a controlled substance now..
blah blah blah....

our waters are filling up with oil

our glaciers our melting aways

our ozone is depleting

the global economy is in poor shape

our water isnt safe to drink

ad nausem..............

yeah, phera being a controlled substance is high on my list of worries.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
blah blah blah....

our waters are filling up with oil

our glaciers our melting aways

our ozone is depleting

the global economy is in poor shape

our water isnt safe to drink

ad nausem..............

yeah, phera being a controlled substance is high on my list of worries.
Im just pissed that it isnt being made anymore..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Dammit I missed the hay days >.<

Oh well. If I ever get bored of orals, if I even use em and dont skip em, there is always the good old fashioned juice.

OH and about all those kids on steroids....dont be hatin brah, you just scared

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dammit I missed the hay days >.<

Oh well. If I ever get bored of orals, if I even use em and dont skip em, there is always the good old fashioned juice.

OH and about all those kids on steroids....dont be hatin brah, you just scared

Ya dude, I got the original phera plex right before there was none left in stock.. It was fabulous!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just bitter because progestins don't get along with me. If you can tolerate them it isn't a bad PH. I couldn't even run a week because the progestin gyno flared up so quickly.
Most progestins are sh*tty anabolic compounds imo. Sides outweigh the point.