Re-Emergence. Lean Ones' Chronicle

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Dude, are you low? X on your nerves?
You know we love ya, so spill it - you'll feel better.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Dude, are you low? X on your nerves?
You know we love ya, so spill it - you'll feel better.
Just the same old story. Half my income goes to the ex in spite of the fact that she makes more than double I do not including her husbands income. It's hard on me but harder on my girl 'cuz she's only 24.We're struggleing to make ends meet while the ex bleeds me financially like a parasite.:wtf:

She wanted this divorce, but here she is still bitter and angry while I am nothing but civil to her. She's obviously not happy. Mabey that's why she takes great pride in making things as dificult as possible for us. She sees how happy we are and my sucess in spite of what she put me through and it probably burns her soul. :smite:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Women are just evil bro. I hate needing a woman, but with the right one, life is so much better and I can't deny it. Stay happy and remember that she will get what she gives in the end. Glad the job is going well.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Women are just evil bro. I hate needing a woman, but with the right one, life is so much better and I can't deny it. Stay happy and remember that she will get what she gives in the end. Glad the job is going well.
True dat, Doc. True dat. And LO you are an insperation to anyone that wants to blaze their own trail. Looking foreword to reading about 2.0.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
guaranteed her lawyer is egging her on in this :sad:

I don't know if this will work for you or not, but it did okay for me:
a couple years after the custody battle for my daughter (some "battle" - like eating spaghetti w/ chopsticks), her mom's lawyer demanded that I turn over my IRS 1040 each year, with adjustments in support to be made annually. Once I had myself under control, said 'fine: on the condition that I receive documentation annually showing that support money has been spent exclusively on the child's expenses'.

I had no idea she could shut up that fast.

Beyond that, the more reasonable you can be (and I know you are), and the more you can document your reasonable and co-operative behaviour in dealing with her, the more ammo/leverage YOU have and the less SHE has. If it ever becomes time to re-consider custody - or consider taking her before the court to contest her demands, then *YOU* will have a track record of compliance & co-operation; given how totally the courts & the law are stacked against fathers & ex-husbands, that track record can really make a difference.

They say time wounds all heels: that applies to high-heels as well.
In the fullness of time, it may turn out you're the best friend she's got...

Right now, don't let this spoiled tuna knock you off-course: YOU have the power, the motivation, the real life well-lived; she's just a bitter, sour gadfly pretending she has it all. So, heads up, Mr. Inspiration - we got your back! :head:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Testing...

Is there any body out there? It's me!

Rip Van Winkle!!:dance:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Lean One,

WOW!! I have not seen you around these parts ina while. How do you like the job? Is everything going well for you? Are you going to visit more often? Beelzebub is a man whore now.... Oh wait, you knew that already.

Good to see you around.

:djparty:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Hey Lean One,

How do you like the job? Is everything going well for you? Are you going to visit more often? Beelzebub is a man whore now.... Oh wait, you knew that already.

Good to see you around.

In short, It's a job. Overall, things are going quite well.Too much to get into now, but I'll tease you with this...

One of the reasons I havn't been around is that all my energy has been focused on my family. Maijor personal stuff going on with the ex. In spite of that, I have persevered and am on the verge of a cool shift in carear focus. There could be some suprises in store, but by the end Lean One may have to die. :shoot:

Symbolicly speaking...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Lean One becomes Gay, Fat One????

(Jmh can only hope... :cheers: )

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Lean One becomes Gay, Fat One????

(Jmh can only hope... :cheers: )
Better.

Think of it as more of a Metamorphisis. A Death at one level,
A Rising at another level. Sort of a Transmutation.
Alchemically speaking... :ntome:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hey buddy..

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Hey Brutha!What up!

Hey I like the new smilies.:pizza:

Uh, What happenned to my avatar? :think:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Brutha!What up!

Hey I like the new smilies.:pizza:

Uh, What happenned to my avatar? :think:
Ur not special anymore! Haha jk bro! Its nice to see ya back man, i was actually browsing the board the other day and wondered where you had run off too. Good to see ya back bro!

I think they redid the avys so ull just have to re-ad it is all i think.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I think they redid the avys so ull just have to re-ad it is all i think.
Hmmm.... Mabey it's better that way. I mean I like to see that pretty mug with the big grin, but He just doesn't fit the more mature, "well aged" me. I'm pretty dam happy these days. The calm in the eye of the storm. The last year however has been stress management 101. The hard work is paying off though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm.... Mabey it's better that way. I mean I like to see that pretty mug with the big grin, but He just doesn't fit the more mature, "well aged" me. I'm pretty dam happy these days. The calm in the eye of the storm. The last year however has been stress management 101. The hard work is paying off though.

Well as long as its paying off bro then thats all that matters!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well as long as its paying off bro then thats all that matters!
Indeed. I'll give you all a more thurough recap soon, But I have some work to do in the meantime. It's all in the details... ... Some wich have yet to be figured out.:study:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
great to see you pop up, brother - good to hear the transformations are paying! As always, we await word of your complete success....

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Recap.

Ok, Lean One has been granted a stay of execution, so He'll use the time to fill in the last 9 months of Silence.

When we last left our hero,...

On the personal side, the future mrs LO and I have been settleing into the new digs and creating the kind of home enviroment that My kids deserve.

Our place is a nice step up from the crackhead / prostitute neighborhood that I landed in after the divorce.The ex has done her best to kill our wave, but to no avail.

The malibu job, plus my own private business ventures have provided me with the flexability to spend more time with my kids. In light of this, I aproached their mother to ask for a formal re-arrangement of the parenting plan. She said no, so I served her and spent the bulk of the summer in and out of lawyers ofices and court to fight for EQUAL time. In the end I got it, and things are difrent now. I've assumed full parental influence as their father. ...She's still miserable. I'll leave it at that. All that crap is behind me. My focus now, is on 12/07/07. The day The babe and finally get hitched.

The job is there, I'm greatful for it, but unfortunately overall, it has been more of a disapointment than anything. I have had great sucess with my clients,but It has been an uphill battle alone to try and make it sucessful. There is no support or leadership where I am, and I feel stifled.

The last 9 m onths have tought me this...
It takes a ton of work and some strategic marketing stradegies to accomplish what I tried to do for them. I've gotten little to no support with the nutrition service, and it is now clear that i am the only one who can do what I do. These realisations came to me in less than 3 months after the club opened.

Upon realizing these things, I resolved to rebuild and expand my private company, and for the last 6 months I have been doing just that. The time is fast aproaching when I will propose a restructuring of our agreement and oporate as an independant contractor under my company name and logo, or I will be out the door. I would like to be able to do what I do there, but it has to be under my own company. They can still benefitt, because i will draw members to them.

So that's the plan. My company is formed, well just have to wait and see how things pan out.

All I know is that this is the culmination of all my work over the last year. I'm ready to rumble. and I'm more sure of myself than I ever have been before.

That's what a good woman will do for you... :chick:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Going to TOOL tonight.

:bow28:
Well if you you go SOBER,

Then you will not have to worry about getting hammered and going to jail and having PRISON SEX.

You lucky TOOL!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well if you you go SOBER,

Then you will not have to worry about getting hammered and going to jail and having PRISON SEX.

You lucky TOOL!
Who said anything about going sober? :drunk:

The show was great. The visuals and sound were great. I felt like the show was a little short though. The problem is that when many of your tracks are >10min in length. There's only so mant songs you can play.

It was worth the $50. The $11 I spent on a beer and a water was almost worth it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I love that band... Both venues around here sold out in 5 minutes... *sigh*
*pops in Aenima CD and cranks the volume*

:head:
ManBeast

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear, LO, you are doing great. Keep it that way.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Heads Up!

Ok, Lean One has been granted a stay of execution, so He'll use the time to fill in the last 9 months of Silence.

When we last left our hero,...

On the personal side, the future mrs LO and I have been settleing into the new digs and creating the kind of home enviroment that My kids deserve.

Our place is a nice step up from the crackhead / prostitute neighborhood that I landed in after the divorce.The ex has done her best to kill our wave, but to no avail.

The malibu job, plus my own private business ventures have provided me with the flexability to spend more time with my kids. In light of this, I aproached their mother to ask for a formal re-arrangement of the parenting plan. She said no, so I served her and spent the bulk of the summer in and out of lawyers ofices and court to fight for EQUAL time. In the end I got it, and things are difrent now. I've assumed full parental influence as their father. ...She's still miserable. I'll leave it at that. All that crap is behind me. My focus now, is on 12/07/07. The day The babe and finally get hitched.

The job is there, I'm greatful for it, but unfortunately overall, it has been more of a disapointment than anything. I have had great sucess with my clients,but It has been an uphill battle alone to try and make it sucessful. There is no support or leadership where I am, and I feel stifled.

The last 9 m onths have tought me this...
It takes a ton of work and some strategic marketing stradegies to accomplish what I tried to do for them. I've gotten little to no support with the nutrition service, and it is now clear that i am the only one who can do what I do. These realisations came to me in less than 3 months after the club opened.

Upon realizing these things, I resolved to rebuild and expand my private company, and for the last 6 months I have been doing just that. The time is fast aproaching when I will propose a restructuring of our agreement and oporate as an independant contractor under my company name and logo, or I will be out the door. I would like to be able to do what I do there, but it has to be under my own company. They can still benefitt, because i will draw members to them.

So that's the plan. My company is formed, well just have to wait and see how things pan out.

All I know is that this is the culmination of all my work over the last year. I'm ready to rumble. and I'm more sure of myself than I ever have been before.

That's what a good woman will do for you... :chick:
I know, it's been over 2 months since that post. I want you guys to know that I think about updating all the time, but that's about all I have time to do. Think about it. Until now...

The quote is just a refresher. Now it's time for the latest.

I am severing my ties with "the club". it diddn't pan out.

Actually, I'm ethically obligated to leave them, because our company will put a nice dent into their business.

Regardless, If you're still hanging on, do not unsubscribe to this thread, because there's some cool stuff going on that will ultimately benefit you guys...

Now I have some work to do... :run:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

For those who are still actually following this, Thank you. :box: You're intrest is valued by me greatly.

If you're just recently checking this out, Thank you. :box:
Stick around because it's just getting good...

A year of blood, sweat, toil, and tears is finally coming to fruition. :study:

Chime in if you're still following!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
For those who are still actually following this, Thank you. :box: You're intrest is valued by me greatly.

If you're just recently checking this out, Thank you. :box:
Stick around because it's just getting good...

A year of blood, sweat, toil, and tears is finally coming to fruition. :study:

Chime in if you're still following!
[ chirping crickets...]:blink:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

I'm following... :)
Good. I thought I was just entertaining myself.

Here's the latest...

I've been steadily building the private client base. I'm finishing out a round of sessions with the last client I have at "The Club". After that, she's following me. In less than a month, I will be 100% solo again under our company banner. "Vitality Fitness and Nutrition LLC. "

The icing on the cake (and there's a lot of icing...) is that We're launching a site and will be openning a store front that will offer a little something diffrent than the avarage supp distributor.

Our ad is in the inaugural issue of Intelligent design mag. Pg 23. We're extreemely proud to be in that mag and we think that our company fits very well with the same ideals put forth by designer supplements.

This is the result of a year of hard work, stress, fear , anxiety, and a ton of determination; Inspired by the very people whom I've known on the boards for years.

It's how I'm gonna finally be able to contribute something usefull to the fine members of this board.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
following...so you're the puzzle man ;)

hang in there man, you'll make it big ^_^

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am that man.

Thanks for the support. :thumbsup:

I just wish some of my old friends would pipe up... :yawn: sigh...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
following...so you're the puzzle man ;)

hang in there man, you'll make it big ^_^
Obviously, he dont know you very well. LO, you will be lucky to ever be BIG! Jumbo shrimp Gigantic!

Good luck man. I know what you put your heart into will be whats best for you.

MOTI

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Obviously, he dont know you very well. LO, you will be lucky to ever be BIG! Jumbo shrimp Gigantic!

Good luck man. I know what you put your heart into will be whats best for you.

MOTI
Thanks Brudda.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wish some of my old friends would pipe up... :yawn: sigh...
Out of respect for my brother LO I'll come by to look around at what you got going on over here.

Alright...I'm done here.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Dude! Admin!? :blink:

I drop out for a couple months at a time and each time i come back you ascend the ranks!

Are you planning a takeover?:bow28:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
welcome back lean one :) hoping all is well...

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

Thanks tough chick. All is well. Things are coming together nicely.

There's been an intresting development over the last couple days. I'm opening a studio! :dance:

I have a client that has been with me for 6+ yrs now. He is also my realestate guy. He came across a comercial space that will make a nice little studio for some of my private clients as well as myself and Liz. We're gonna need a place to train since I'm cutting ties with the club. The best part is that between my stuff and his stuff, it will be fully equipped at no cost! :woohoo:

The rent is easily managable, and it is right around the corner from my house. It's in a big old comercial building and it has a lot of character.( think art deco style circa 1930/40s)

It's as if this fell in our laps at just the right time. Exactly what we need. (thank you :box: )

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, LO, I am happy for ya! Keep it up! God is with you.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear things are falling into place for you.May God Bless all your efforts.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, LO, I am happy for ya! Keep it up! God is with you.
Thanks brutha!

I was wondering where you were.

Most sincerely, I apreciate all the support from everyone.

This board rules!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
[ chirping crickets...]:blink:
dude, you don't think you here all by yourself, do ya?
we talked about comin' round , draggin your ass out of bed & sittin on you til we got the story, but y'know, we're just too dignified for that.

we *knew* you'd sound off eventually...I'll get the popcorn!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
dude, you don't think you here all by yourself, do ya?
we talked about comin' round , draggin your ass out of bed & sittin on you til we got the story, but y'know, we're just too dignified for that.

we *knew* you'd sound off eventually...I'll get the popcorn!
Hey Brutha!:wave:

Check your PMs.:type:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

I wish it was good news.

I was keeping up with monstrous child support payments until just before Christmas. Funny thing is that Our children stay with me half the time and I do ALL the driving.

She filed a motion for contempt. I'll be going back to court for the third time in less than 3 yrs since D-day.

Will it ever end?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
hang in there buddy, after a storm there is always blue skies should we choose to see them.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw Rocky Balboa last night. Rocko had some outstanding philosophical quotes. (All jokes aside.)

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!"

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I saw Rocky Balboa last night. Rocko had some outstanding philosophical quotes. (All jokes aside.)

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!"
Thanks man.

That's good stuff.

I'll willingly take all she can give. She can't touch me.
The hard part is watching what this is doing to my kids and to Liz. God bless her.

We'll survive. The plans are coming to fruition.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Better.

Think of it as more of a Metamorphisis. A Death at one level,
A Rising at another level. Sort of a Transmutation.
Alchemically speaking... :ntome:
I was looking back through the chronicle and found that.

It pretty much sums it up on a variety of levels.

Water to Wine , Lead to Gold , From Prison to Liberation.

Sleep to Awakening...