Re-Emergence. Lean Ones' Chronicle

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I have been following this thread but have been lost all along about what this job ur finaly getting into? I know its some type of club? Fitness club or...?
It is a 30,000 Sq Ft "high end" gym/club catering to the more affluent towns in my area. They are promoting a "california style" atmosphere. I could go on and on about the amenities, but rest assured, when this place opens, it will be the crown jewel of clubs in CT and the place to go. I can't think of a cooler place to work. It's gonna be awesome.

...And did I mention that I will be the only male "elite" trainer there on a full time basis and the only guy handleing nutrition programs? It is a dream come true for me.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'm not dead. Really...

I've been working my ass off setting this place up and the clock is ticking! We are opening the doors on Jan. 6 and would you believe I am closing on my house on the same day?!:blink:

There is so much stuff to do, and I am packing up the ghetto apartment and preparing to move on Jan7. So, please forgive me for not keeping the chronicle updated. My head is spinning!

Anyway, The excitement is building and I am pumped!! I am also on the road back to ultimate leanness. Note to physical body: "I'm coming back to claim what is mine!"

I'll be unpluggung the computer for the move on Saturday. I'll post back as soon as I am hooked up again.

The dream is coming alive people! I'm riding the wave!

:bow28:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I hoped this way why you were being so quiet 'round here!!

May you have the very best fortune in every way! :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been working my ass off setting this place up and the clock is ticking! We are opening the doors on Jan. 6 and would you believe I am closing on my house on the same day?!:blink:

There is so much stuff to do, and I am packing up the ghetto apartment and preparing to move on Jan7. So, please forgive me for not keeping the chronicle updated. My head is spinning!

Anyway, The excitement is building and I am pumped!! I am also on the road back to ultimate leanness. Note to physical body: "I'm coming back to claim what is mine!"

I'll be unpluggung the computer for the move on Saturday. I'll post back as soon as I am hooked up again.

The dream is coming alive people! I'm riding the wave!

:bow28:
Congrats bro its finally nice to here a good bro is getting what is deserved in a nice job, a home, and stability. I hope everything works out for you bro and cant wait till ur active again!

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Im in the middle of a transitional phase as well .. job wise and physical.

This is def good news. I am excited for you. This thread is giving me a little extras gas to keep going.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
cant wait till ur active again!
If by that you mean "On the sauce again", The plan is no. I'm taking a long break and it feels good. The only supps I will be taking are health enhancing and or testosterone supporting. A cleansing if you will.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Jeez, No replies?? C'mon. I'm not unplugging the computer til friday night. Don't you guys want to hear how the opening goes?

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
ok, good to see u here again..wishing u luck on the house/job.:)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hook me up bro! I need a job and will train for food and supps. :) Seriously, don't forget the "little people" now that your on top.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Hook me up bro! I need a job and will train for food and supps. :) Seriously, don't forget the "little people" now that your on top.
Hehehe... You need a job? Come see me in 6 months. I'll hook you up!

But I think a Dr would have a better salary than I do. :think:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome thread.

Its going to be great to get up every morning and look foward to going to work, that place sounds awesome.
I hope to do something similar one day.

karma is a bitch, ull show her whats up.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If by that you mean "On the sauce again", The plan is no. I'm taking a long break and it feels good. The only supps I will be taking are health enhancing and or testosterone supporting. A cleansing if you will.
Nah i mean active on the board bro! LOL. Its all good though! Congrats man!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Jeez, No replies?? C'mon. I'm not unplugging the computer til friday night. Don't you guys want to hear how the opening goes?
Of course we do, LO, and dammit, you ARE going to tell us! :hammer:
- we're just leavin' you to get on with it, 'stead of messing up your aim! :stick:

so you keep it on, brother, make it happen:
just keep us in the loop when you can.

We're here to cheer, 24/7 (mostly)
Deal? :thumbsup:

P-Rouds

P-Rouds

Awards
haha... hell, i'll take a job too if your lookin to hire:D j/k, but hey, never read your previous threads and you obviously don't know me as i'm new to the forums but it's good to hear that things are looking up for ya. great thread to hear someone overcome something that would send other guys in a mcdonald's eating mid-life crisis:burger: ... keep us posted and give 'er hell!:head:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
haha... hell, i'll take a job too if your lookin to hire:D j/k, but hey, never read your previous threads and you obviously don't know me as i'm new to the forums but it's good to hear that things are looking up for ya. great thread to hear someone overcome something that would send other guys in a mcdonald's eating mid-life crisis:burger: ... keep us posted and give 'er hell!:head:
Thanks brutha.

And BTW, :welcome: Those abs are lookin' good.

P-Rouds

P-Rouds

Awards
Thanks brutha.

And BTW, :welcome: Those abs are lookin' good.
hey thanks. pic is old tho, year ago, digi broke so i'll get updated pic up soon enough... someday i'll be in your league tho:D but i'm young... sooon tho, sooooon;)

so whats up... opener is comin up pretty quick, whats the good word?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
so whats up... opener is comin up pretty quick, whats the good word?
1 day to go. Today is the final day to prepare. I'm setting up my office and doing things like hanging clocks and paper towel holders everywhere.

Me and the babe will be doing the final walk through at the house tonight. The closing is tomorrow at 12:30. The gym doors open at 4:30am. I'll be getting up Friday at 3am.:blink: There's no way I'm missing that after all the work I put into this place. I'll head to the closing straight from work. After that, it's moving time!:woohoo:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
atta boy!!!!! Your inspiration has my head spinning as well.....follow through with your dreams and you won't be disappointed. You will look back on this with pride and to see someone actually enjoying the ride rather than just living through it is refreshing.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I hereby dedicate tomorrow's workout to you and to the successful outcome of all your work!

I also dedicate this sacred dance:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well, it ain't over til the fat lady sings... ...Or til the papers are signed at closing. :rolleyes:

Got a call from the mortgage guy today and the closing will be "delayed":wtf: so, I'm not moving this weekend.

I won't go into details, 'cuz if I did, it would take 5 pages to explain it all and I might incriminate myself so the bottom line is that I have a couple more hoops to jump through and I'll have a closing date.

The short of it, is that when I applied for and got my mortgage I was a construction worker. Now, I am a "Personal Trainer/ Nutrition Guru" and the bank double checked at the last minute. :study: Bastards... :aargh:

I'd be about to the point where i take a lot of asprin and fill the tub with water if I wasn't about to embark on my life's dream tomorrow.

I think this is where I have to Trust the Universe in its mysterious workings. I'll be online till tomorrow, but I'll be able to check in from work so, the chronicle will continue...:run:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
It is a 30,000 Sq Ft "high end" gym/club catering to the more affluent towns in my area. They are promoting a "california style" atmosphere. I could go on and on about the amenities, but rest assured, when this place opens, it will be the crown jewel of clubs in CT and the place to go. I can't think of a cooler place to work. It's gonna be awesome.
Hey LO!

I haven't checked this thread in a while. Glad to hear about your gym. Where is it located? I may have to take a peek.

Hang in there on the mortgage, I know how fun that can be.:frustrate I've done it twice in the last 3 years, most recently the end of August. And don't get me started on the housing prices in CT...:aargh: It'll be such a relief for you once it's done (and it may be delayed again).

Hope the opening goes well tomorrow. Once you get everything settled, you can give Dr. D a job. I have a finished basement, so I can house him here for a while in exchange for some of his "infinite wisdom." :p It gets kinda cold down there, though.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

What's up fellas!

I'm posting from my computer at Malibu. I no longer have service at the apt. God willing, we'll be closing on Tuesday. I'll get the cable and internet hooked up after that. Til then, I'll try to keep this going from work.

Things have been nuts with the opening of the club along with trying to close the house. The intrest in "Lean for Life" has been really good. I have generated more revenue in 4 days than I used to in a month at my old club job. I am gonna be one bussy mutha real soon. My boss is hooking me up with local celebs too. the potential is huge and the business I'm doing even at this early stage far surpasses any expectations I had. Things are definitely looking up.

That's all the time I hane for right now. Feel free to reply. I'll be able to check back periodicaly. Later!:run:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Yeah boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy it sounds like it is going so well! Keep it up and stay focused Bud!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

Well, with a little luck, me and the girl will be moving into the new house tomorrow. I'm finally starting to get back out on the floor with clients too. Feels good...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn brudda. i just had a 7 page recap of where you've been. sounds like **** is going real well for you now, and the negative **** is far behind (hopefully). and as for your points, here ya go :)

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear things going well, keep 'em going :)

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
keeping the good thought pumping for ya, LO :thumbsup:

Bartender - free protein for everyone! :cheers:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
We're in!

Finally. Feels dam good.:woohoo: Now we gotta unpack.Work is steadily picking up. I'll post more later. :run:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

Well, Me and the girl did some unpacking and we're finally starting to feel a littled settled into the new digs. This week I'll be taking my kids for an extra night during the week. Gonna try to make that a regular thing. They are after all, one of the main reasons I was determined to make this switch. 1 day a week is no where near enough. Feels good to be able to make myself more available to them.

On the anabolic side of things, it's been about 3 weeks since i flipped the switch and got serious about training and nutrition again. I must admit, I lost a lot of strength and some size too as well as looking a lot smoother than I like. Anyway, I'm starting to feel like I'm really coming back. I've got to rehab my back and shoulders all over again, but things are coming along well.The fat is dropping off too. It's amazing the recomposition that's taken place in so short of a time. I guess my body was screaming for it. I just couldn't hear it above all the f-ing construction equipment! :rolleyes:

Anyway, When I finally get my internet hooked up at home, Ill start a new thread dubbed "Re-emergence 2.0 the comeback" Complete with pics and full doccumentation of course.;) I have been keeping track. That's all I got time for now. Gotta get back to work. Later...:run:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Good news!

Well fellas, I just signed up a well known local TV / Radio personality for the total package. Long term. I have another radio guy that will be signing up as well. This is good news indeed. :dance:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Just had a little spot in a TV comercial too. :woohoo:

This is so cool... :cool:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i have received your soul and it will suffice.

thanks LO. :D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
And scary too.

LO does this mean you will be around more often? Hope all goes well with the TV.
I'm gonna try. Right now, I can only acess the board from work. I'm swamped trying to build my client base and get LFL running full steam too. It will be easier for me to get more involved when I get online at home. That should happen very soon too.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas, Sorry I havn't been updating. I've been really wrapped up with work and life. the internet won't be hooked up, til march probably, so I'm doing my best to keep up. I really want to start the new log, but I'm waiting til I can do it at home. Things are going really well though. My client base is growing and I'm just about to the point where i can just enjoy my job insyead of stressing out about selling people.

The body is coming back too. All old injuries are healed and I'm ready to crank up the training intensity. I'm getting really lean too. And there's plenty of time til spring too. I'm gonna look sick this year. Hahahahahahahahah.:twisted:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sounds good fella. keep us posted as much as you can. :thumbsup:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Finally!

I'm oficially online at home!

I think at this point, the chronicle is coming to a close. Now that I have more access, I can get started on part deux of the chronicle. The reclamation of the body.I'll be starting a new thread for this. Keep an eye out for it.

I want to thank everyone who followed along and offered their support. Every little bit is apreciated. It has been a wild ride. You guys (and gals) Rule!:head:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
What?? Has everyone lost intrest already? :blink:

Jeez... :rolleyes:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I havn't forgotten about you guys.Things have been going well at work. The ex is doing her best to make things dificult on the home front. I just havn't had time to post. Version 2.0 of the chronicle should be starting this weekend.

I'm totally pumped about it.:head:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great change man. Sometimes I wish I could of done what you did but with 4 kids and a wife I can't take that chance but maybe when they're grown up :)

Takes a lot of guts to just up and jump from what you know to the unknown! If anything deserves reps it's that :p

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Great change man. Sometimes I wish I could of done what you did but with 4 kids and a wife I can't take that chance but maybe when they're grown up :)

Takes a lot of guts to just up and jump from what you know to the unknown! If anything deserves reps it's that :p
Welcome to the party fellas! :drunk:

...And Jayhawk... Thanks for the props. :thumbsup: Couldn't have come on a better day. I needed that.