Re-Emergence. Lean Ones' Chronicle

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Godspeed LO.
Whenever it seems she's doing so well, just remind yourself:

Jeremiah
17:10 - I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Galatians
6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. It's great to hear from bros that I almost forgot about. Nothing personal, You know how it goes when you're wrapped up in your own little world. Every time I hear from one of you, my world gets bigger.

Crowned One... I hear you bro, thanks for the support brudda. :thumbsup:

Dimitry... Did I mention this woman from malibu called me three times in 24hrs?? :jaw: You think that means she's intrested?? :lol:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
On another note,

My ex will be closing on her refinancing on tuesday so I will have a green light to move on a house. The girl and I will be seeing a few we are intrested in this weekend.

Mars is working it's magic on me.:woohoo:
Hehehe... Astrology lingo...

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Dimitry... Did I mention this woman from malibu called me three times in 24hrs?? :jaw: You think that means she's intrested?? :lol:
As giving you job or getting something else from you? I don't get it:whip:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

I know, it's been a while.

For those still following, I was offered a part time position at malibu. I'll have to keep the day job til I build a client bese. I'm not worried about that though. This is Lean One we're talking about. I've yet to hear from Big Sky and they were offering full time hrs.(30 to 35) plus bennies. So, if they call, I'll have something to bargin with.

On the home shopping front, the girl and I have all the nessesary paperwork in order so we're good to go. FINALLY!!

We're gonna look at a few this weekend.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
What's new, LO?
A lot actually. Sorry I havn't posted in a while. Jeez; where do I start??

The ex byotch filed the official papers with the court so i have a hearing scheduled for "child support modification". This, in spite of the fact that my financial afidavidt says that I'mm $70 in the red on a monthly basis. I know for sure hers looks a lot diferent than mine. The best part is this. The date of the hearing is Nov. 28th. The day before my daughters birthday, right after thanksgiving, and one year to the date of the finalisation of our divorce. Happy holidays bitch!!:FUfinger:

No way she's gonna kill my Wave...

Now to the good stuff... House hunting is going well, it's going. Anyone who's bought a house will know what I'm talking about.

The woman is incredible. I wanted to put a ring on her finger before we move into a house, but the ex is doing a good job of preventing me from doing that. Or is she...Hehehe...

The coolest **** I have to tell you though, is that tomorrow, I will be meeting with one of the partners who own malibu. He wants to discuss me working for them and setting up and promoting a nutrition service for club members! I might actually end up heading this up, and the poential is limitless! My Dream job.

So, as you can see, A lot has been going on. Stick around. It's just getting good. :cool:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
BoeWolf...

When do we see the after the 8 month bulk pic?:smite:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
When 8 months is up :rolleyes:

Just kiddin', bro. I will get a new pic up soon. My digi is currently out of commission. 200lbs. is getting so close, I should see it by New Years :D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
When 8 months is up :rolleyes:

Just kiddin', bro. I will get a new pic up soon. My digi is currently out of commission. 200lbs. is getting so close, I should see it by New Years :D
Ahhh, yeah man. Rest assured, when I finally kiss the blue collar world goodbye, I will start a new log chronicling my reclamation what has slipped away during my
"momentary lapse of reason".

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
In light of LO's quest to live it up.....I find myself at 41 (almost 42) with a 20+ year career at a very large company. I have a metric assload of security in my job and make good $$. But I've been offered a job at a much smaller company. After much thought, I decided to take it. I love my current job, but the change seems inviting to me (as does the VP status and double salary). So here's to you LO....getting us mid-lifers out of our armchairs an out there in the streets to be alive again :wave:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
(as does the VP status and double salary)
lol... yeah, I guess that helps a little eh? :rasp:

While I'm thinking of it, I'm gonna send you a couple links your way.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's all good yo! :afro:
It'll be even better than before I bet. Your moving into a new, improved phase of your life. The changes are uncomfortable of course, but you know what they say... no pain, no gain. I'm so glad to hear it's looking up for you bro. Your in my prayers to get this new job.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
It's official!

I met with one of the partners today. I am in like flyn. In fact, they're gonna be taking my picture on Tuesday to use in a mass mailer promoting me and 3 other trainers as their top level trainers! And if that were'nt enough, I will be responsible for getting the Nutrition services off the ground. This is my oportunity to shine! If I get this thing going and make it successful, the sky is the limit. It will be my baby and my responsibility to get all the other trainers on the same page. It will be slow at first,and take a lot of leg work, but once it takes off, I will have played an important role in the sucess of the club. I could be "THE MAN" there.

BTW, I saw the inside of the place today. Talk about huge!! :jaw:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I met with one of the partners today. I am in like flyn. In fact, they're gonna be taking my picture on Tuesday to use in a mass mailer promoting me and 3 other trainers as their top level trainers! And if that were'nt enough, I will be responsible for getting the Nutrition services off the ground. This is my oportunity to shine! If I get this thing going and make it successful, the sky is the limit. It will be my baby and my responsibility to get all the other trainers on the same page. It will be slow at first,and take a lot of leg work, but once it takes off, I will have played an important role in the sucess of the club. I could be "THE MAN" there.

BTW, I saw the inside of the place today. Talk about huge!! :jaw:

This is what I'm talking about. You are taking the bull by the horns and making a dream come true. You don't get anything out of life without taking a shot. To see someone do this is inspirational....go get em big dog :thumbsup:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
congats, LO! Really is nice to hear of your adventure and success. Keep up the good work--the sky is the limit, to be sure!!! :thumbsup:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the props guys. It is a dream come true. Now all I have to do is make it happen and prove that I'm not just talking out of my ass. It's a little overwhelming, but I'm up to the task. I'm giving this everything I have. There's no way I'm gonna blow this oportunity.

BTW, I noticed some changes with the forum. Specificly the rep points. I know I havn't been around all that much in the recent past, but c'mon!! GIVE ME MY DUE!! :aargh:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the props guys. It is a dream come true. Now all I have to do is make it happen and prove that I'm not just talking out of my ass. It's a little overwhelming, but I'm up to the task. I'm giving this everything I have. There's no way I'm gonna blow this oportunity.

BTW, I noticed some changes with the forum. Specificly the rep points. I know I havn't been around all that much in the recent past, but c'mon!! GIVE ME MY DUE!! :aargh:
oh BTW---one of the newest features on the AM site is the "transporter feature" (a la Star Trek). What happens is that if you panhandle for rep points, you get transported back to BB.com (with that landing party that always gets oblitterated upon planetary arrival).
..just thought you'd wanna know... ;)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
oh BTW---one of the newest features on the AM site is the "transporter feature" (a la Star Trek). What happens is that if you panhandle for rep points, you get transported back to BB.com (with that landing party that always gets oblitterated upon planetary arrival).
..just thought you'd wanna know... ;)
Ouch... :nutkick:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
On the home shopping front,

Me and the girl put an offer on a nice 2 family today. We'll see if they accept.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

I know it's been a while, but that's because my head has been spinning from all that's going on.

I had another meeting with the partners on Monday. I walked out of there on top or the world! I was giggleing like a school girl! In a nut shell, We discussed compensation for my work done in putting the system together. I will be paid for work done at home, and once I begin to work with the other trainers, I will be paid more for that. Then, once it is ready to launch when the club opens, I will be paid to do a promotional seminar for the club members. As if that wasn't enough, They will be putting a ton of marketing $$ and effort into promoting me as their "nutrition guru" as well as one of their head trainers!! :woohoo: In the beggining, I will be doing ALL the nutrition programs until things settle down after the grand opening. The best part is that I will recieve 1/2 the proffits from all the nutrition programs I sell, and trust me, there will be a nice chunk of change as proffit. I'm on fire man! I don't even think they realise how successful we can make this thing. They'll find out soon enough.:afro:

On a side note, My employers are awesome people. The 2 partners and their wives run the whole show. I click so well with them, every time we meet, we all get charged up. It is gonna be so cool to work with people like that. The backing and support they are giving me is unlike anything i have ever experienced before. I am truly blessed!! THANK YOU GOD!!!! :box: :box: :box:

Oh, and today is my birthday. :thumbsup: :dance:

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Holy cow man! Good to see you back.
Best to you on the transition. It'll be worth it.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LO!!!

and congratulations on all your success!!! Hard work pays off!!! You are a good example of that, so props!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Congrats LO. Great to hear...and happy birthday bro.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas.

Now time to party!!

:head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
you suck you tiny, low BF bastard.

glad to see ya around again ;)

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday man!! Go eat some cake and cover an ab or six :nutkick:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday man!! Go eat some cake and cover an ab or six :nutkick:
You know, It just occured to me that I have just enough time to get peeled before the grand opening. It would be foolish of me to not be in my abselute best condition. A lot of people will be paying attention to me.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
More good news!

Just thought I'd share some more good news. The girl and I signed a contract on a house this week. :dance:

Also, I paid for a ring to put on her finger before we move in. I'll be giving it to her on our 1yr aniversary next weekend.

I'm blown away at how much good stuff is happening so fast. I am indeed blessed.:box:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Good for you! Don't forget to give thanks in prayer my man.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Today was rough

Spent the morning in court with the ex today. :sad:

In a nut shell, I got ass raped with no lube. :mad:

I hope she's sleeping good tonight.

Someday my kids will know the truth...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hang in there Bud. I know it must hurt. Go do some cardio and stare at some soccer Mums Bums. Always makes me feel better!! Be well. Have some points tooo.......

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Do yourself a favor and reread this inspiring thread. It'll help you shake those blues. If that doesn't work, go to the Adult Content forum, take a run through my Brazilian Booty thread and you'll feel like a million bucks :D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas

That crap won't kill my wave.

Get this!

Last night I met with one of the partners to hammer out some final details concerning the nutrition services. I pointed out to him that if I am the only one setting people up with the nutrition program and i am only working part time at night, I am missin a huge chunk of the membership. I would basicly be unavailable to them. He already knew this and agreed that we needed to adress the issue.

The next thing I know, we're talking about me coming on full time from day 1. He has decided that since i really am the only one who fully understands the system we are working with, I need to be available to all members across the board. At least in the beginning until I can train the other trainers. He has talked it over with his partner and their respective wives and wants to meet with me again tomorrow night to solidify the agreement. This is far beyond anything I ever hoped to achieve at this stage in the game! :head:

Not to sound like a broken record, but, THANK YOU ALL SEEING ONE!! :box: :box: :box:

Needless to say, this is a very lucrative oportunity and paying the bitch is the least of my worries now. :thumbsup:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
One more thing

I picked up the ring tonight. It's georgeous! Just like my woman. Can't wait til saturday.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Going to the meeting. I'll update later.:run:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

Wow. It's been a while since my last post huh?? :blink:

An intresting turn of events has led to my being terminated from my construction job a little earlier than I had planned.

No matter, I will be starting work a little early at Malibu.. On monday, I'll still be doing the blue collar bit, but it will be put into prepping this incredible club for the opening. The people I work for are so cool. My boss' reaction upon hearing what happenned to me was, " **** that. You don't need that..." :head:

All else is good too. I'm looking forward to a stress free Holiday season with the kids and the new Fiancee`. :thumbsup:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
glorious to hear how things are turning for you, brother - you're an inspiration, dammit (as usual)!!! Here's to you, the kids, the new fiancee, and the stress-free holiday season! :drunk:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

Spent the day today cleaning the floors and putting down the rubber mat flooring for the club. Tomorrow, I will be meeting with the boss man and a girl from membership. We will be discussing our plan of attack for soliciting corprate accounts. We are situated in the middle of an industrial park you know. ;) He basicly wants me to represent and market myself. I could book clients before we even open. :hammer:

There is a lot of potential here. These guys are pimping me hard. I'm so f-ing lucky! :woohoo:

On the home buying front, we are awaiting the oficial mortgage commitment. We should have it by the end of the week. (fingers crossed)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spent the day today cleaning the floors and putting down the rubber mat flooring for the club. Tomorrow, I will be meeting with the boss man and a girl from membership. We will be discussing our plan of attack for soliciting corprate accounts. We are situated in the middle of an industrial park you know. ;) He basicly wants me to represent and market myself. I could book clients before we even open. :hammer:

There is a lot of potential here. These guys are pimping me hard. I'm so f-ing lucky! :woohoo:

On the home buying front, we are awaiting the oficial mortgage commitment. We should have it by the end of the week. (fingers crossed)

Congrats bro i hope things continue to go in ur favor!

I have been following this thread but have been lost all along about what this job ur finaly getting into? I know its some type of club? Fitness club or...?

Congrats tho bro!