PRIME (Experience Only, Please)

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to sound like a douche with the "experience only" philosophy, I just really want to hear actual experience with the compound.

I know this isn't a PH or a anabolic steroid (fortunately).

But I hear that you will gain 4 lbs in 30 days? You will gain 40 lbs to your 3RM bench press in 30 days? Is that just "talk" or what? My guess is they had newbies try it (newbies have the ability to add on average 40 lbs to most of their lifts in 30 days) and are claiming it, but what are your personal opinions on the subject? What were your experiences with it?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
strength gains were defiantly solid, can't give exact amounts, more strength than body changes, i mean i got stronger but didn't notice getting "bigger"

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, getting bigger is more in the calories anyway, all I'm looking for is something to help increase my bench a bit.

ctAL

Awards
UPSlabs PRIME correct?

OP go on fitflex.com and run a search.............i wouldnt use it.

prosource.net also

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All i noticed was hypoglycemia and the brief anxiety that accompanies going really hypo.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I've never experienced hypoglycemia from Prime.

Strength gains are definitely there. I can account to this because I've used Prime for both bulking and cutting, where strength was there with excess calories and even a caloric deficit.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I guess the supplement reviews will determine nothing but something that I already know, everyone is different and have different requirements and needs and therefore the effectiveness of the supplement itsself will differ depended upon the individual.

The only way I'll know anything for sure, is to try it and see. I'll be ordering it Tuesday or Wednesday, expect me to review a 6 week log. I'll keep you updated with each workout.

ctAL

Awards
I guess the supplement reviews will determine nothing but something that I already know, everyone is different and have different requirements and needs and therefore the effectiveness of the supplement itsself will differ depended upon the individual.

The only way I'll know anything for sure, is to try it and see. I'll be ordering it Tuesday or Wednesday, expect me to review a 6 week log. I'll keep you updated with each workout.
cool.........yea thats the thing with supplements.........everybody responds different lol.

it really can get expensive finding what works for you. o well....

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
cool.........yea thats the thing with supplements.........everybody responds different lol.

it really can get expensive finding what works for you. o well....
Usually I don't bother with regular supplements, I'm honestly always been a multi-vitamin, protein type of guy. But this plateau has really caused a deficient in my confidence in terms of adding intensity.

When I'm 25 or so I'll probably consider a slight PH, such as: epistane or something equivalent, nothing significant like superdrol. But until then I'll rely on whole food, high protein diets and progressive resistance. With of course trying here and there supplements, PRIME will ideally be the first one I try and probably the last depending upon how I respond from it.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with it, hope it works good for you man.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Usually I don't bother with regular supplements, I'm honestly always been a multi-vitamin, protein type of guy. But this plateau has really caused a deficient in my confidence in terms of adding intensity.

When I'm 25 or so I'll probably consider a slight PH, such as: epistane or something equivalent, nothing significant like superdrol. But until then I'll rely on whole food, high protein diets and progressive resistance. With of course trying here and there supplements, PRIME will ideally be the first one I try and probably the last depending upon how I respond from it.
Lucky.....lol

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

epistane isn't that much less harsh than superdrol. they're both methylated designer roids

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from Prime?
yep, jacob sent me three bottles a while back, i logged it

theres been a few that reported a hefty dose of lethargy, mine was from going hypo

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Prime I gained half an inch on my arms, lost an inch on my waist and my barbell curls went too 135lbs 1 rep too 7 reps strict in a month. I felt great on Prime, one of my favourite supplements now.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to sound like a douche with the "experience only" philosophy, I just really want to hear actual experience with the compound.

I know this isn't a PH or a anabolic steroid (fortunately).

But I hear that you will gain 4 lbs in 30 days? You will gain 40 lbs to your 3RM bench press in 30 days? Is that just "talk" or what? My guess is they had newbies try it (newbies have the ability to add on average 40 lbs to most of their lifts in 30 days) and are claiming it, but what are your personal opinions on the subject? What were your experiences with it?
One week into my Prime cycle. Nothing yet. Hopefully it will kick in soon. Poacher

JM0

JM0

Awards
I've got very solid strength gains while on Prime and got a little bigger as well - mostly due to increased appetite. It is kind of pricey but I was happy with the results, especially stacked with PowerFull - strength and recovery were great.

ChrisDono

Awards
I gains about 5 pounds on my bench each week on prime pump and powerful. But my problem was... I wasnt eaching good, wasn't having my right vit's, and my work out was shitty at the time.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPSlabs PRIME correct?

OP go on fitflex.com and run a search.............i wouldnt use it.

prosource.net also
i think prosource.net is the biggest waste ever, can't say i've dealt with them to much but every year my friend gives me their product review book and it's total crap, i believe companies pay them off to give their products good ratings, i'll never listen to anything they say

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
I got the strength increase if I did the 69 protocol. The recommended dosage on the bottle didn't do a thing. I experienced slight lethargy, but n.o. Shotgun helped that. Muscles felt tighter, and if ur not cutting, and eat a lot u can get pretty good gains.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yo Young Gotti I agree with you 100% on the Prosource catalog it's a joke I'm sure the
supplement companys that get 4 or 5 stars are paying them to say that they make the
best supplements. Have you seen how many Muscle Tech products get 5 stars now you
know that's the biggest joke. This company makes some of the most over hyped,over
priced junk in the market.

ctAL

Awards

yea man i feel you, i just turned 24 may 6th.......ive never used nothing like prime. i def agree on whole food, hi protein. i take multi and bcaas

um sorry, so prosource.net isnt legit?

edit: totalpackage.......thanks for the heads up.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will not share my (UNPARALLED) results as I am a representative of USPlabs and I am bias as hell...
However, GymRat.. If you need anything at all, feel free to contact me via reply or PM.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont get how Prime's ingredient profile can "tout" those kind of results. Tribulus? are you kidding me? If you buy Trib your wasting your money. Now i am not compeltely sure on the other two or so ingredients but.......i dunno. I am pretty skeptic and think its a buncha marketing hype myself.

I would stick with a great diet, clean bulk, creatine mono, BA, and I think you would be better off. Thats just my oppinion. nothing against USP

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Strength gains. I have noticed one big effect. Sex drive is very high.
whats your diet like are you maintaining or cutting or what I've been using it in a recomp maintenance calories and I have noticed some pretty impressive results so any way good luck bro it really kicked in for me around week 3

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed a huge difference in week 3 as well.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
whats your diet like are you maintaining or cutting or what I've been using it in a recomp maintenance calories and I have noticed some pretty impressive results so any way good luck bro it really kicked in for me around week 3
Diet is decent. Just above maintenance - same diet as my EPI pulse last year which worked very well. Anyways I hope I am a Prime Responder. If not back to creatine. Thanks

rush808

rush808

Awards
but what are your personal opinions on the subject? What were your experiences with it?
Noticed muscles were tighter (pump), and got a couple more reps on heavy lift days. Morning wood, slight Alpha male feeling. Did 2 bottles for 6 weeks, wouldn't reccomend for the price.

was my first Trib supp.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
All i noticed was hypoglycemia and the brief anxiety that accompanies going really hypo.
Do you know what hypoglycemia is???

I'm 4 weeks in and have gained 8.5 lbs of LBM and I've got 4 weeks left here's my log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/121989-dmillzs-asteroid-stack.html
You are using the ASteroid stack not just prime alone you will not see that much bodymass just from prime IMOE.

One week into my Prime cycle. Nothing yet. Hopefully it will kick in soon. Poacher
It def. takes a few weeks to kick in... I did 9 ed for the first week and 6 ed after that for six weeks diet wasnt bulk or cutting specific but strength stayed roughly the same but i did get a lil leaner. gives pretty good attitude in the gym. Id say to get any kind of results like those that are claimed you would need no less than 9ed for at LEAST six weeks or recommended dose with 5000+ cals ed.

wouldn't reccomend for the price.
agreed

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was my first Trib supp.
Keep in mind PRIME does not contain the conventional Tribulus Terrestris, rather, Tribulus Aquaticus. Tribulus Aquaticus will not project the same effects as Tribulus T.

There are some decent Trib. T. products out there but the effects (T boosting, etc.) are not synonymous with the entire Tribulus family.

Also, a 'couple more reps on heavy days' is HUGE... If you are doing a 250lbs bench and you can normally get 5 reps, you will have a 1250lb workload. If you add even two reps to just that one set, you increased the set workload to 1750lbs! If you do that over 2 or more sets in 2 or more moves... Unreal...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
spud, yes, in laymens terms it is when your glucose levels dip too low and you get light headed and shaky

for most of us, anxiety accompanies the feeling of almost passing out, lol

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Do you know what hypoglycemia is???

You are using the ASteroid stack not just prime alone you will not see that much bodymass just from prime IMOE.

It def. takes a few weeks to kick in... I did 9 ed for the first
week and 6 ed after that for six weeks diet wasnt bulk or cutting specific but strength stayed roughly the same but i did get a lil leaner. gives pretty good attitude in the gym. Id say to get any kind of results like those that are claimed you would need no less than 9ed for at LEAST six weeks or recommended dose with 5000+ cals we.
agreed
Umm yea I know what I'm doin there bud and as far as the asteroid stack I take AP and POWERFULL regularly and have for years and only with the introduction of prime did I start to gain weight so yea prime does work very very well for me sorry if it doesn't for u

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Diet is decent. Just above maintenance - same diet as my EPI pulse last year which worked very well. Anyways I hope I am a Prime Responder. If not back to creatine. Thanks
QUICK update:Starting to blow up this week. I am suprised. Almost feel like I am on cycle. Hopefully thye strength will come.

M W F = work out days 9 caps. T TH 6 caps. Sunday 2 Caps at night. I work out early am.
New PRIME box will have 33% more per box so 6 caps of new formula will equal 8 caps of old formula without price change....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New PRIME box will have 33% more per box so 6 caps of new formula will equal 8 caps of old formula without price change....
Sorry if this has already been answered but when can we expect new boxes ??

poacher

Awards
  • Established
That is a VERY big deal. I got 2 boxs on sale I think for about around 70 dollars. So far I have to say it is a good product. Any Price break you can us sure helps. Thanks Poacher

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got nothing out of it.