PRIME (Experience Only, Please)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe so, but NP will run through its old stock before introducing the newer, increased version.
Yah can't say that I blame them.. nobody would want the old version ... I'll bide my time....

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
hella strength!! did gain weight also leand out bascilay got bottle claims, but the dose is very weight spefic, when i weighd 170 i took 6, now that im 200 i need to tak 3 to 4 pills every meal to get the same results, preworkout does really increses workout capacity.
ive used prime in pct and got stonger than when i was ON, prime also has great antixident properties. everytime ive used prime the effects have gotton less, keep im mind that ive used maby 14 bottles

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We cannot include him in this because he is just a freak of naturec lol
His results are very good yes but not that out of the ordinary for these products. The point it you can gain mass on prime/AP even on a cut. Good lean mass that sticks with you.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
His results are very good yes but not that out of the ordinary for these products. The point it you can gain mass on prime/AP even on a cut. Good lean mass that sticks with you.

Right on Brohiem but we all different.... I think he is out of the norm... come on man

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on Brohiem but we all different.... I think he is out of the norm... come on man
Klean has worked hard to get where he has gotten... Unreal results.