OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
other than trying to keep the ladies away!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
other than trying to keep the ladies away!!!
True that, the gf is liking the new body for sure. She thinks I am trying to get ripped to attract more attention, NO idea what she is talking about, lol!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Pink Magic Carpet rides starts friday!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Pink Magic Carpet rides starts friday!!
By next Friday when you are in the land of PRs like many of us Pink folk are, you can pull up a chair at the table of awesomeness we are already at! I am not even on for two weeks and already 4 PRs!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Will be running mine mid April... so save me an awesomeness chair LOL... However, with multiple PRs coming from ASGT... I should already have one!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be running mine mid April... so save me an awesomeness chair LOL... However, with multiple PRs coming from ASGT... I should already have one!!!
Well being that you are the only Major at the table, you have the head chair already. AS-GT with Pink Magic should be, ahem, legendary??? We shall soon see!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By next Friday when you are in the land of PRs like many of us Pink folk are, you can pull up a chair at the table of awesomeness we are already at! I am not even on for two weeks and already 4 PRs!
Sounds fuggin nuts...!! I like me some crazy **** like that!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds fuggin nuts...!! I like me some crazy **** like that!!
If it was in question AT ALL if the TNA is kicking in for DW, I am pretty sure it is now.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday PM Workout - Swimming Cardio

Changed it up today with something different from one of the coach's that was doing youth swimming. I was kind of bored with the whole HIIT routine but this was a nice change and kept things fresh.

PWO Supps:
2 DCP

500 yards warm up
1000 yard set - 100/75/50/25 repeat 4 times. This was alternated by stroke so you end up doing 100 of each stroke by the end. Not crazy fast or anything like that but I was sweating.
100 yard warm down

I was happy with this, with the extra butterfly my arms/shoulders were pretty toasted so I called it a day. Guess what I get to have tomorrow, Anadraulic State baby! :AR15firing:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are going to love AS GT Fin. Are you starting out with 1 scoop or going Army with 3?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are going to love AS GT Fin. Are you starting out with 1 scoop or going Army with 3?
Being that my morning is punctuated by 2 OEP, I will start with the more mortal dose of 1 scoop. Also, that many stims and my sorry a** will never fall asleep if I have more than 1 most likely; 5 PM workouts will do that to you! :irked:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hey fin... 2 things
1. how long does that swim routine take. That looks nice and varied. Give the muscles a change
2. are you coming off OEP first?? some guys are having conflicts between them if on OPE for too long. The stim tolerance is just too high. Recommend 1-2 weeks off OEP before joining them in a no holds barred blowout!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey fin... 2 things
1. how long does that swim routine take. That looks nice and varied. Give the muscles a change
2. are you coming off OEP first?? some guys are having conflicts between them if on OPE for too long. The stim tolerance is just too high. Recommend 1-2 weeks off OEP before joining them in a no holds barred blowout!!!
To answer your questions ArmyGuy:
1 - That routine I did took ~40 minutes or something, I was jacking around a bit. That is not a lot of yards for me BUT with it being so varied (every swim is a different stroke and is either a swim/pull/drill/kick, it leads to taking a little longer than normal).

2 - I cut back my OEP dose in the afternoon and replaced with Recreate. This cuts the caffeine dose to 50 mg in the afternoon and that does very little if anything for me. AS-GT will not be dosed more than 1 scoop or I will never sleep. If I am too cracked out I will wait to take it again after the weekend but thanks for the heads up. I started to see progress slow a bit and was too stim dependent so decided to switch up with Recreate and go at it with different pathways. I like what is happening so far.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
oh, forgot about the Recreate switch you mentioned earlier. sounds like you have everything wired tight bro!!! and who needs sleep. In the Army we say sleep is a crutch LOL

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh, forgot about the Recreate switch you mentioned earlier. sounds like you have everything wired tight bro!!! and who needs sleep. In the Army we say sleep is a crutch LOL
You my friend are lucky you get any with as many rug rats as you have running around. Me on the other hand like my sleep and will always do what I can to make sure I get at least 7 hours. Funny, you call sleep a crutch in the Army; I thought it was the rules of engagement that were the crutch, lol!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday PM Madness!!!!!!!!!!!! HST B

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM... AS-GT is SO much better than the first version. Now we shall wait for the insanity to begin in 45-50 minutes. I like the RAWBERRY/Lemonade flavor, reminds me of Powerthirst. I may go run faster than the Kenyans!

Alright all of you, this is getting flat out ridiculous. I feel like I somehow harnessed all of your combined aggression today and set PRs on EVERYTHING! Not just for reps but weight as well.

PWO Supps:
2 DCP
1 scoop AS-GT (I think this may be the best pwo ever...)

Leg Extensions - 10x175, 5x240 PR, 5x250 PR
Leg Curls - 10x115, 5x155, 5x155 PR
DB Bench Press - 10x75, 6x100, 6x100 PR Time to get some 105s up next time!
Tri Rope extensions - 10x70, 5x90, 5x90 PR
Close grip BB row (between legs with squat bar, close grip handle) - 10x135, 6x150, 6x150 PR... THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!
Incline DB bicep curls - 10x30, 5x45, 5x45 PR Some body english on #5 for each but I made it!
Side/Front lateral SS - 5x30 -> 5x25, repeat! PR on these and they were BRUTAL!

AS-GT had me sweating like a whore in church, grunting like a caveman, and setting PRs ArmyGuy style! Oh, did I mention Pink Magic is helping just a GINORMOUS AMOUNT as well. :smite::smite::smite:

I still am amped beyond belief and could have done more but I finished with some ab work and my PT for my hip. Man that was fun, done in 30 minutes too!

Last edited:
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn...they should rename it AS PR!! Great workout Fin.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
haha great lift Fin!!!! you are a beast and killed it Fin style!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday AM Workout - 16 min running

Good stuff again this morning; felt fast and light on my feet today and was flying more than normal.

PWO Supps:
1 OEP
1 Scoop Jack3d
1 AP
2 DCP

Sweating like crazy yet again today and felt like the metabolism was in overdrive for some reason this morning. I did have dinner out last night so I am sure there were some extra cals helping out though I had no carbs (less vegetables) with dinner. There was a candy apple I split with my GF after dinner but I had an AP before it to minimize the damage, oh well, I was not mad because it was freaking GOOD!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM... AS-GT is SO much better than the first version. Now we shall wait for the insanity to begin in 45-50 minutes. I like the RAWBERRY/Lemonade flavor, reminds me of Powerthirst. I may go run faster than the Kenyans!

Alright all of you, this is getting flat out ridiculous. I feel like I somehow harnessed all of your combined aggression today and set PRs on EVERYTHING! Not just for reps but weight as well.

PWO Supps:
2 DCP
1 scoop AS-GT (I think this may be the best pwo ever...)

Leg Extensions - 10x175, 5x240 PR, 5x250 PR
Leg Curls - 10x115, 5x155, 5x155 PR
DB Bench Press - 10x75, 6x100, 6x100 PR Time to get some 105s up next time!
Tri Rope extensions - 10x70, 5x90, 5x90 PR
Close grip BB row (between legs with squat bar, close grip handle) - 10x135, 6x150, 6x150 PR... THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!
Incline DB bicep curls - 10x30, 5x45, 5x45 PR Some body english on #5 for each but I made it!
Side/Front lateral SS - 5x30 -> 5x25, repeat! PR on these and they were BRUTAL!

AS-GT had me sweating like a whore in church, grunting like a caveman, and setting PRs ArmyGuy style! Oh, did I mention Pink Magic is helping just a GINORMOUS AMOUNT as well. :smite::smite::smite:

I still am amped beyond belief and could have done more but I finished with some ab work and my PT for my hip. Man that was fun, done in 30 minutes too!

Damn bro you do crazy high reps! 10lbs for 75 reps?! 5lbs for 240 reps?! It might be time to up the weight bro :blink:

I kid :sly:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is part of my Ron Burgundy routine when I bring women to the gun show, 1000 reps x 5 pound bicep curls, it's a DEEP BURN! Love the Super Troopers reference, personal favorite of mine.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday PM - Swimming HIIT cardio

April fools day was bada** at the gym today; first swimming day OUTSIDE! Great scenary as well, if Kleen was there he would have cleaned up with being all Stoked like he is. First time with AS-GT for cardio and its a darn good thing because the water was a bit brisk and the thermo from AS-GT made it bearable.

PWO Supps:
1 scoop AS-GT
2 DCP
2 Pink Magic - forgot to take at lunch so had with my pwo protein.

Workout:
600 yard warm-up
900 yards = 12 intervals - 25 free/breastroke then 50 moderate. I alternated the strokes so it was 6 fast free and 6 fast breast. Ultra clear water so I was loving it and felt FAST!
100 warm down

Another awesome workout though I was feeling yesterdays session until about 75% of the way through then I was warm and loose. Off work tomorrow so going to do an AM workout with my buddy; it is time to do something stupid so AS-GT will be dosed 2 scoops! :AR15firing:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man you got the pool Fin!!! I was forced to stay dry today... it sucked. Great work bro

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man you got the pool Fin!!! I was forced to stay dry today... it sucked. Great work bro
I am quite lucky to have what I do; Lifetime Fitness is a pain on the wallet though the facilities are immaculate most all the time. Doesn't hurt the attendees are mainly attractive either... I have to work hard to stay out of trouble.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I am quite lucky to have what I do; Lifetime Fitness is a pain on the wallet though the facilities are immaculate most all the time. Doesn't hurt the attendees are mainly attractive either... I have to work hard to stay out of trouble.
the same with our stadium sized Gold's Gym here. But in the AM when I am able to hit the pool, alas... full of middle aged women... not that there is anything wrong with middle age mind you!!!! (got to be careful or TG and DW will get upset) LOL I am almost there myself :yawn:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the same with our stadium sized Gold's Gym here. But in the AM when I am able to hit the pool, alas... full of middle aged women... not that there is anything wrong with middle age mind you!!!! (got to be careful or TG and DW will get upset) LOL I am almost there myself :yawn:
No worries about those two, if it wasn't for the hair color they have the bodies of guys that are 35 and in their prime.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow 35 is the new prime, then why the heck are my tendons killing me. LOL

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday AM Lifting - HST A

Did an AM lifting session today; uh I hate these since I end up having so few cals in me. I had 60 grams of Pro Complex and about a 15 grams of EVCO before, then my PWO and headed to the gym.

PWO SUPPS:
2 Pink Magic - These saved me or I would have never made it
2 Recreate
2 DCP

Leg Press - 10x360, 5x590, 5x590 Thought eyes would pop out of head but got my reps... this was what told me today would be a struggle from the start
Calf Raises - 8x500, 8x520
DB Incline Press - 10x75
Alright, this is where things looked to be going to crap. I grabbed 100s and failed, tried again 15 secs later, failed. SO PISSED I could have hit a child, alas I grabbed 90s and got 6x90. I left the 100s in front of me and said f*** it, this is happening! Got them up and hit 7x100!!!!!!!! PR central! Pink Magic for the MFing WIN BABY! I wanted to pull a Ronnie Coleman and yell light weight baby, lol!
Skull Crushers - 10x75, 5x95, 6x95 Not a PR but with reach next time for sure
Lat Pulldown - 10x180, 6x270, 6x270 PR for reps, same weight as Monday.
Preacher Curls - 10x75, 5x100, 5x100 These were brutal and my left elbow was not feeling to good... all the breastroke in the pool had it really sore.
BB Shoulder Press - 10x115, 6x160, 5x165 PR!

This was one of the hardest battles fought and the Pink Magic really shined through. I cannot believe I still moved the new PRs, I thought I would die halfway through.

AS-GT - Dosed 2 scoops, loved it! It was a big help this morning with getting the aggression I need to finish my workouts. I have pics from this morning I am going to post that give you an idea where I am. On their way shortly.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man between those two supps i bet you were going to just keep killing it bro! All PR'slast time and tons of em again. I may need to hold off on the PINK it may just make me hurt myself.... Nah FUG IT!!!!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As you can see some serious cuts are coming in and if you compare those to what I had the first week of the cut, I think you will notice MAJOR changes.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good deal Fin! Looking good.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal Fin! Looking good.
Much obliged Kleen. It's been a lot of changes pretty quickly, still not there yet but I am sure you are seeing the midsection and back leaning out nicely.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The hard work is showing the pay off 'Fin. I want to see this account "Paid in Full".

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
the back is looking the fullest to me Fin! way to kill it bro!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Between his massive rowing and what not and all that swimming it is no wonder his back looks great.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To everyone, thanks! My back has always been my strongest and largest area. Chest is strong but lacks size, this much I know but the more fat I lose the more defined it is so it makes it "appear" larger. More work to do but nonetheless things are moving along as planned.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I don't see the benefit of these low weight ridiculous high rep leg exercises. What's your goal?

On the other hand big congrats on the progress man! Def improvement chestally, will come through nice. Keep up the hard work.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see the benefit of these low weight ridiculous high rep leg exercises. What's your goal?

On the other hand big congrats on the progress man! Def improvement chestally, will come through nice. Keep up the hard work.
The 250 reps by 10 pound sets are just for the DEEP BURN; nothing compares Big. As for the chest, the strength is there just waiting on the mass... alas it will be a struggle to get it but I am on the way. Getting 100s up on incline was flat out ridiculous, now its time to get some flat bench around 110 or higher!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It'll get there bro, long steady hold. Make sure you are lifting with your chest, as well as contracting the muscle and breathing. Good log so far, keep it up

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday update

Alright, been a long weekend being that I am still fighting off a head cold that has some staying power! This thing is pretty retarded and making me feel particularly tired throughout the day... today's workout should be interesting to say the least.e

On to the mini Pink Magic review. So far I have loved my time on Pink Magic, it has made this cut so much more enjoyable knowing that every workout is going to be new territory for weight and reps. HST seems to agree with PM and so does the cardio regimen that I am doing. So far I am down to 190 from 200 at the beginning of this cut, an average of 2 pounds per week.

Strength - 10/10 Search my log for PRs, you will find a plethora of them!

Mood - 8/10 I have gotten a bit aggressive/irritable on occasion, some that I wish had not happened BUT it is not out of control. After the first 7-10 days I knew what to expect and could control it easily. Aggression in the gym is off the charts but it is positive making it fun as opposed to an angry, rage related high test feeling.

Recomp effects - 8/10 Definitely noticing major changes but I am sure the OEP/Recreate combo are playing a part here. Where PM shines is that I can consume more calories and still be burning fat; very similar to a high dose of Prime.

Muscle hardness/fullness - 9/10 Excellent so far though being on ~100 carbs a day it is not as pronounced as it could be. I do get some major fullness after workouts and during, along with after meals. It reminds me of AP in that sense.

Vascularity - 9/10 Best I have ever seen on me though the reduction in body fat is surely helping. Veins are popping all over my arms/shoulders and starting to see some on the legs as well.

I am sure there are other categories to consider but I am still pretty spacey from the 2 Sudafed I took this morning so bare with me. Any questions regarding how it is working or specific effects let me know.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah you've lost a lot for sure.. but here's the good news even a small loss for here on it will show twice as much as it did before. Your right on the cusp where big changes happen more rapidly.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great review Fin!!!
That is the only great thing I have going for me today; feel like absolute dirt. Luckily I am heading to the doc to get this checked out this afternoon... prior to my workout, lol!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update for everyone. I went to the doctor today and I have a sinus infection though I caught it early. Got me some drugs and will be at the weights again tomorrow.

Monday Cardio - Eliptical Intervals 25 minutes

PWO Supps:
2 Recreate
2 DCP
1 Scoop AS-GT

If it was not for the ASGT I would not have made it but I had a great workout and burned 330 cals. Liked what I accomplished though I am HURTING right now. Time to rest and recover.