• Established
TEARING THIS CUT UP!!! Need a band aid?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TEARING THIS CUT UP!!! Need a band aid?
We shall see! And thanks man, progress has "stalled" at the moment but I blame the PM for that. I can see more muscle on my frame right now and I know it is a combo of reduced fat and new LBM. I have taken out all but one of the MCT feedings and that is a good amount of cals gone right there. Still at it hard and really looking forward to killing some weight later tonight.

Weights are getting this later: :rocketwhore:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope you are smashing those weights this very moment!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday PM Workout - HST A

Utter annihilation happened tonight; stupid weights moved and calories are low yet again. Pink is giving high dosed Prime a run for its money, YES!, you read that right. Kleen and DW you know how bold a statement that is.

PWO Supps:
DominATP - 4 Scoops
Hemodraulix - 6

I had some time waiting for my friend so got all my stretches in and a solid warm up. Our order changed today due to leg press being occupied, we just moved on and proceeded to destroy things.
DB Incline Press - 10x65, 11x80, 9x85--> PR for reps... on a CUT!
Skull Crushers - 10x55, 10x85, 9x85 I was up 10 pounds from the last time I did this so I am not upset with the 9 reps... I will own that SOB next time! :AR15firing:
Leg Press - 10x360, 10x520, 10x520 This was pain on another level but it was done and the second set was actually easier than the first. Not a PR but nothing near what I can achieve while on a cut.
Calf raises - 10x450, 10x450
Lat Pulldown - 10x140, 10x200, 10x220--> PR for weight/reps!
Preacher Curls - 10x55, 10x80, 10x80 Intense burn!
BB Shoulder Press - 10x45, 10x95, 10x115 Never done this before so the weight is low for that reason. Instantly in love with the feeling and pump, holy crap boulders for shoulders!
Weighted abs after for 3 sets.

This was flat out retarded, done in 50 minutes with 2 people... dripping sweat the whole time and loving every second of it. The fury burning inside is almost scary, I wanted more and more but was pushing the limits on every rep/set so I was relatively satisfied.

Ah yes, back to change and get cleaned up and what is that I see in the mirror but some abs showing themselves clear as day. Apparently there is some serious leaning out going on that I didn't notice. OEP/Pink Magic/AP for the freaking win!
:dance:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you are smashing those weights this very moment!
Crushfest took place, there were no prisoners and a trail of sweat and carnage is all that is left to show for it. :smite:

PS - I see some fellow AM members are getting some Pink Magic. DW, AZMIDLYF, congrats and get to the logging and fun. You two deserve it! And last but not least, GHGH is in the game as well... scary to think what is going to happen with his strength with the Pink!!!!!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Crushfest took place, there were no prisoners and a trail of sweat and carnage is all that is left to show for it. :smite:

PS - I see some fellow AM members are getting some Pink Magic. DW, AZMIDLYF, congrats and get to the logging and fun. You two deserve it! And last but not least, GHGH is in the game as well... scary to think what is going to happen with his strength with the Pink!!!!!!!

I was going to start a cut....but i think im gonna keep on powerlifting and see what i can do with a little Pink!

KEEP CRUSHIN IT!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to start a cut....but i think im gonna keep on powerlifting and see what i can do with a little Pink!

KEEP CRUSHIN IT!!!
Pink deserves a quality power lifting log and we all know you will give it hell...:AR15firing:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pink deserves a quality power lifting log and we all know you will give it hell...:AR15firing:

Im gonna makes some bars bend!! lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday AM Workout - 20 min running

Yet another stellar morning for a run, though it was wet from the night's rain. Temp was better this time and the energy/stamina were steady yet again.

PWO Supps:
1 OEP
2 Reset AD
1 AP
3 DCP
30 grams BCAA

I cannot swim tonight due to a work commitment BUT I am not too concerned, things are progressing as planned so no worries. I will say this though, I weighed in this morning and I was 195... :irked:. Not really sure what the heck is going on, either I am holding water or last nights food (combo of both maybe) but I am obviously up some. If this trend continues I will make some macro adjustments next week. I really don't want to cut out any more carbs but I may start adding an AP before my evening meal since most of the vegetables I eat have a decent amount of carbs in them so maybe that will help. Kind of stuck on what else I can do, suggestions are welcome.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
No swimming for me today either, the pool was packed and there was actually a line!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No swimming for me today either, the pool was packed and there was actually a line!!!
Oh well, we both will just kill it next time we get the chance. Hopefully the ASGT I ordered will be here soon, I am amped to try it! Not in the doses that you do though, you are a freak ArmyGuy.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Woo to the mutha fugging who. I am trying not to be a hater here but damn I would like to try that Pink Magic. I love my Test boosters but I so want something that doesn't boost test for in between, something to stack with say PRIME in between test boosters.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woo to the mutha fugging who. I am trying not to be a hater here but damn I would like to try that Pink Magic. I love my Test boosters but I so want something that doesn't boost test for in between, something to stack with say PRIME in between test boosters.
A little pwo update here... I am mysteriously up to 195 pounds in the last few days and still on lower cals. I estimate 2400 right now but it changes slightly each day. The mirror is telling me I am stacking on muscle as well as continuing to cut fat... we shall see if that remains the case (hopefully it does!). Just popped 2 OEP and should be in the gym in less than an hour, I foresee some serious nastiness.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little pwo update here... I am mysteriously up to 195 pounds in the last few days and still on lower cals. I estimate 2400 right now but it changes slightly each day. The mirror is telling me I am stacking on muscle as well as continuing to cut fat... we shall see if that remains the case (hopefully it does!). Just popped 2 OEP and should be in the gym in less than an hour, I foresee some serious nastiness.
Yah I will really have to watch this. A couple of extra lbs will be most welcome.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pink makes things grow and get hard... It is a well known fact... Carry On....

No really that is pretty awesome. You must be looking quite studly right now.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Pink makes things grow and get hard... It is a well known fact... Carry On....

No really that is pretty awesome. You must be looking quite studly right now.
haha

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday PM Workout - HST B

I know this is a late update but none the less here it is. Workout went pretty well Friday but was not my best one by any stretch... just trying too hard to force weight up I guess.

PWO Supps:
2 OEP
6 Hemodraulix
4 scoops DominATP

Leg Extensions - 10x160, 10x210, 10x210
Leg Curls - 10x115, 10x 135, 10x135
DB Bench Press - 10x65, 10x90, 6x90 (No spotter meant I blew all my energy getting these up on second set, pissed but oh well)
Tri Rope extensions - 10x60, 10x80, 10x80
Close grip BB row (between legs with squat bar, close grip handle) - 10x80, 10x125, 10x125
Incline DB bicep curls - 10x25, 10x40, 10x40
Side/Front lateral SS - 10x25(F)>10x20(S), repeat (BRUTAL but the pain was intoxicating).
Weighted crunches - 15x35, 15x35, 15x40, 15x40

If you compare I am up on almost all exercises from Monday's workout. Going to figure out my 5 rep weights today and should have some PRs scheduled... wow that feels weird to say! Did an extended carb up this weekend to get the metabolism stoked this weekend. I was 194.5 this morning so not holding too much extra weight from it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep bringing it Brother!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep bringing it Brother!
I am definitely going to try Kleen. Going to be a huge pain today if I don't have a spotter, supposed to 95 on DB incline press... not so sure about getting those up on my own. That is a big PR right there and the scary thing is my incline is just barely behind my db flat bench numbers; going for 100+ on Wednesday there.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
good luck, and I hear you on the no spotter...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck, and I hear you on the no spotter...
Thanks ArmyGuy, I can always get someone to help that is around, plenty of people there when I lift. I am pretty psyched to do some heavy lat pulldowns today as well considering I will be getting close to 1.5 times my body weight on them, 250 (285 being 1.5 times my weight).

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
that's a lot of weight!!! I love seeing swimmers stronger than many other athletes in the gym!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right, strong backs for sure. Guess what guys I am so excited, I am getting the Pink Magic too!!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, strong backs for sure. Guess what guys I am so excited, I am getting the Pink Magic too!!!!!
I saw that on the USP forum, congrats Kleen. You know it is going to be retarded up in here with you, ArmyGuy, DW and GHGH tearing through bottles of Pink Magic. I foresee insane numbers!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it is as good as everything seems i may be able to gain some LBM during my cut. This also fills a gap in my supplemental line up for the prep perfectly.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it is as good as everything seems i may be able to gain some LBM during my cut. This also fills a gap in my supplemental line up for the prep perfectly.
Agreed that it fills a gap, a huge one that nothing has ever done before on a cut, put PRs into the picture. Actually my big question is what am I going to run after Pink Magic? I kind of want to go into a 40 day run of Natadrol/Formadrol/Anabolic Pump then do PCT with T-911/TestoPro/Prime and most likely Glycobol. I just hope that is not too much hormonal manipulation in a row, being all natural I think I will be OK. Any thoughts for your gurus out there?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
actually that looks very similar to what I want to run... can't wait for my Nata run!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed that it fills a gap, a huge one that nothing has ever done before on a cut, put PRs into the picture. Actually my big question is what am I going to run after Pink Magic? I kind of want to go into a 40 day run of Natadrol/Formadrol/Anabolic Pump then do PCT with T-911/TestoPro/Prime and most likely Glycobol. I just hope that is not too much hormonal manipulation in a row, being all natural I think I will be OK. Any thoughts for your gurus out there?
actually that looks very similar to what I want to run... can't wait for my Nata run!!!
Well I am really hoping the PinkMagic is a little more like PRIME in that aspect. No PCT is always good and I don't think the MoA is through testosterone so the receptors shouldn't be fried and may even have an affinity towards the test boosting. I bought some Receptor which is an older LG product that cleans the androgen receptors, and will be using it during some of the stack to renew the receptors a bit. I may even use it again towards the end of the prep just to make sure I am getting full benefit. One of the other guys on here was talking about it. That his friend or brother used it during cycles and only had to use like half the gear to get the same results. You can take it on cycle or stack to improve how well the stack goes or you can take it in between stacks to clear up the androgen receptors for the next stack. Either way I am going to use it to my best benefit for now.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
do they still have Receptor???

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found some for $9.99, do a google search and you should pull up supplement warehouse as a choice. That is where I may pick some up. There are a few other really good deals there as well if they have what you need. Not my favorite place, NP ftw!, but it is ok in a pinch.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes there is a place that still sells it for 9.99 a bottle guarranteed fresh although the expiration date has passed but it has on all of them that are still out there to by. Just put LG Receptor in the search in google and you will see the link I am talking about.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I found some for $9.99, do a google search and you should pull up supplement warehouse as a choice. That is where I may pick some up. There are a few other really good deals there as well if they have what you need. Not my favorite place, NP ftw!, but it is ok in a pinch.
Yes there is a place that still sells it for 9.99 a bottle guarranteed fresh although the expiration date has passed but it has on all of them that are still out there to by. Just put LG Receptor in the search in google and you will see the link I am talking about.
found it, and thanks. Perhaps we can get an LG rep on here commenting about possibly bringing something like that back...???...???

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
found it, and thanks. Perhaps we can get an LG rep on here commenting about possibly bringing something like that back...???...???
The annoying thing is one bottle costs as much as shipping!!! Seriously, that is flat out annoying. :smite:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Receptor is no longer for sale. You can still find it some places online but it is now out of our hands :dunno:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Receptor is no longer for sale. You can still find it some places online but it is now out of our hands :dunno:
Met - best taken during or after something like Natadrol or a long duration test boosting cycle?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
best taken WITH your Nata-D and on a test cycle as well, if that is the route you choose to take.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got 3 bottles to justify it at that cost with shipping. Sitting here on my desk now... just delivered. Says can make ANY testosterone using stack or steroid cycle more productive by boosting your response to testosterone by as much as 250% by cleaning the receptors. Dragon93 I think that is his screen name is the one that told me his friend or brother used it with great success. Thanks Dragon!

Oh it also says it is good without a testosterone stack just by using the indigenous test that is already in your body up to 250% more due to clean receptors. I like that idea too.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday PM Workout - HST A PR DESTRUCTION!

So went into the gym today with PRs on the schedule for my two weeks of 5s, let's just say I got some and more. Pink Magic=Awesome Sauce

PWO Supps:
4 scoops DominATP

Leg Press - 10x360, 5x590, 5x590 Thought eyes would pop out of head but got my reps
Calf Raises - Forgot to do... oh well, I am running tomorrow morning.
DB Incline Press - 10x70, 6x95, 6x95 PR Time gentlmen, :AR15firing:
Skull Crushers - 10x75, 5x95, 6x95 Not a PR but with reach next time for sure
Lat Pulldown - 10x180, 5x250, 5x270 PR Right there!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH :AR15firing:
Preacher Curls - 10x70, 5x100, 5x100 PR Right there again, its biceps so...
BB Shoulder Press - 10x95, 5x135, 6x155 PR again though only second time doing this exercise.
Various weighted ab work

This was unexpectedly one of the strongest days I have ever had in the gym, I felt like I could do anything thrown at me and I was not overly aggressive or anything of the sort. Flat out, pure strength AND I forgot my gloves but didn't care and pushed on.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So went into the gym today with PRs on the schedule for my two weeks of 5s, let's just say I got some and more. Pink Magic=Awesome Sauce

PWO Supps:
4 scoops DominATP

Leg Press - 10x360, 5x590, 5x590 Thought eyes would pop out of head but got my reps
Calf Raises - Forgot to do... oh well, I am running tomorrow morning.
DB Incline Press - 10x70, 6x95, 6x95 PR 1 Time gentlmen, :AR15firing:
Skull Crushers - 10x75, 5x95, 6x95 Not a PR but with reach next time for sure
Lat Pulldown - 10x180, 5x250, 5x270 PR 2 Right there!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH :AR15firing:
Preacher Curls - 10x70, 5x100, 5x100 PR 3Right there again, its biceps so...
BB Shoulder Press - 10x95, 5x135, 6x155 PR 4!!!again though only second time doing this exercise.
Various weighted ab work

This was unexpectedly one of the strongest days I have ever had in the gym, I felt like I could do anything thrown at me and I was not overly aggressive or anything of the sort. Flat out, pure strength AND I forgot my gloves but didn't care and pushed on.

DUDE WHAT ARE ON!!! oh yeah that right...your on that pink stuff..yeah!!!

You had, what i call, the "limitless strength" workout. When whatever your goal is you reach it, surpass it, and can easily take on some more....yeah limits are a thing of the past.

Good lifitng buddy

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DUDE WHAT ARE ON!!! oh yeah that right...your on that pink stuff..yeah!!!

You had, what i call, the "limitless strength" workout. When whatever your goal is you reach it, surpass it, and can easily take on some more....yeah limits are a thing of the past.

Good lifitng buddy
Thanks man, it was just fun to lift today. Oddly enough I was more euphoric than aggressive; very non pink magic but amazing nonetheless. I KNOW you are going to love it, I do!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was with only DominATP for a pre w/o!! Wow Fin nice lifts.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was with only DominATP for a pre w/o!! Wow Fin nice lifts.
I am going to be adding in something special pwo on Wednesday; let's just say I am throwing Recreate as my afternoon dose instead of OEP to allow for it. Should be a fun ride!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday AM Workout - Running cardio ~16 minutes

Another great run this morning and the pace was fast; Pink Magic is making everything I do better!

PWO Supps:
1 OEP
2 DCP
1 AP
1 Scoop Jack3d
30 grams EAA+BCAA

Today I am making a switch to 2 OEP AM / 2 Recreate PM. This will allow me to start running some Anadraulic State for pwo without being stimmed out of my mind. Also, I am going to use this as a way to get the benefits of both OEP and Recreate. Looking forward to this combo and will report how it goes after a few days.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome Bro! PR's, faster runs... I always knew I would do more for pink than much of anything else. What I didn't realize it could do so much for me... ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always willing to put in the extra effort for the Pink.:tongue2:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great job and lifting Ouf!!! congrats on the pr's bro!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome Bro! PR's, faster runs... I always knew I would do more for pink than much of anything else. What I didn't realize it could do so much for me... ;)
Always willing to put in the extra effort for the Pink.:tongue2:
great job and lifting Ouf!!! congrats on the pr's bro!!!
Thanks guys, it was quite the day yesterday at the gym. I felt unstoppable and am looking forward to Wednesday's session as well. This time I will have some Anadraulic State pumping through my veins. This should be interesting to say the least considering I don't normally take stim based pre workout drinks before my afternoon sessions.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, it was quite the day yesterday at the gym. I felt unstoppable and am looking forward to Wednesday's session as well. This time I will have some Anadraulic State pumping through my veins. This should be interesting to say the least considering I don't normally take stim based pre workout drinks before my afternoon sessions.
You wil be just fine with AS-GT as far as being able to fall asleep. That is gonna be a killer workout!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You wil be just fine with AS-GT as far as being able to fall asleep. That is gonna be a killer workout!
I am not really that worried about it; I am taking 2 OEP in the afternoon now and sleep like a baby, AS-GT should not be an issue dosing 1 scoop.