Operation Swole Gheneration, Contest prep lift off!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You going to take something extra for more Estrogen control ?
i found some clomidex for $20 i am logging it now and test results were incredible. i also have around 20gms of bulk formestane and 5 bottles of cel's topical formestane stockpiled. i am hoping to get total test in the 800 range-:evil:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i found some clomidex for $20 i am logging it now and test results were incredible. i also have around 20gms of bulk formestane and 5 bottles of cel's topical formestane stockpiled. i am hoping to get total test in the 800 range-:evil:
Wow T's out of control ... or soon will be...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah he will. With your body not being used to all of that you are gonna be a hot mess like a teenager! Add some Testopro or Divanex to that Form and you will be even more of the charts. Did you see the deal on PRIME and Activate Extreme on NP? Nice deal there too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow T's out of control ... or soon will be...
i hit 715 on last test. dramatic improvement. if i can get my weight down to 210 and around 10-12%bf i am sure that will raise it even more.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i hit 715 on last test. dramatic improvement. if i can get my weight down to 210 and around 10-12%bf i am sure that will raise it even more.
NOICE!!!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah he will. With your body not being used to all of that you are gonna be a hot mess like a teenager! Add some Testopro or Divanex to that Form and you will be even more of the charts. Did you see the deal on PRIME and Activate Extreme on NP? Nice deal there too.
don't think i can afford prime on top of everything else-it would be expensive to run at adequate doses for my weight. other things are at the top of priorities.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa!! Like I said out of control!!

Just the HITT cardio last night 30 minutes and 15 minutes fasted AP this morning, I went fairly intense.

See some more leaning it a) target problem areas b) in the lower abdominal region c) additiional definition. I feel I can reduce my target weight loss by at least another pound so lets say 20 lbs to go in the next 13.5 weeks. That will take me to 3 weeks prior. At this rate I believe I can take it down another lb by the end of the week. I'll decide Friday whether it's time for an adjustment. I'm about due so I would think that likely.... First adjustment will be to cut some carbs on Saturday turning it into a low carb day.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Just the HITT cardio last night 30 minutes and 15 minutes fasted AP this morning, I went fairly intense.

See some more leaning it a) target problem areas b) in the lower abdominal region c) additiional definition. I feel I can reduce my target weight loss by at least another pound so lets say 20 lbs to go in the next 13.5 weeks. That will take me to 3 weeks prior. At this rate I believe I can take it down another lb by the end of the week. I'll decide Friday whether it's time for an adjustment. I'm about due so I would think that likely.... First adjustment will be to cut some carbs on Saturday turning it into a low carb day.
Keep rocking bro.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

my problem area seems to be about 2 inches above the belly button down to the belly button-it's like a thin roll of fat/loose skin in that area. the rest of ab area is toning up nicely, upper abs are looking good. down 10lbs as of today.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my problem area seems to be about 2 inches above the belly button down to the belly button-it's like a thin roll of fat/loose skin in that area. the rest of ab area is toning up nicely, upper abs are looking good. down 10lbs as of today.
Are you noticing any extra progress in problem area's ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you noticing any extra progress in problem area's ?
to be honest, at this point my problem area is pin pointed to the area i described. the better the rest of me gets the more pronounced the problem area appears- to me at least, i am hypercritical so it may just be me. my wife compliments me often on my progress but i am seeking to be better. i have 10 more lbs to cut so i am thinking that will take care of at least most of the problem.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to be honest, at this point my problem area is pin pointed to the area i described. the better the rest of me gets the more pronounced the problem area appears- to me at least, i am hypercritical so it may just be me. my wife compliments me often on my progress but i am seeking to be better. i have 10 more lbs to cut so i am thinking that will take care of at least most of the problem.
Yah you're right problem area's get smaller as you get leaner and were the ones that see them the longest. I have just noticed some improvement in trouble spots when I a) added eviscerate and b) increased my OEP intake to 3 ed...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah you're right problem area's get smaller as you get leaner and were the ones that see them the longest. I have just noticed some improvement in trouble spots when I a) added eviscerate and b) increased my OEP intake to 3 ed...
i may add a topical AFTER i drop the 10lbs.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another very good workout, I am really feeling these. I am finally getting the knack of DC, it's all about the strain...

Incline Flies 65's 17-9-6 up 5 lbs and up reps on each set

L-lateral raise 35's 14-7-5 up 5 lbs up 1 rep on first set down 1 on second and third

Rope Pressdown 80 10-5-3 same weight.. up one rep on first set and 1 on second

Behind head pulldowns 180 11-5-4 same weight up 1 rep on each set..

Tbar rows 185 X 8, 170 X 11 first set up 5 lbs and 1 rep second same weight up 3 reps

I am now able to do my back stretches with the 45 lb plate and hang on for a minute so grip is getting better as well..

Oh and id an unofficial weigh in and was down just over 2 lbs since Thursday which makes perfect sense for what I am seeing. So 19 lbs to go in 13.5 weeks. I am planning to try and lose half of that in the next 4.5 weeks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just what exactly are you training her to do, lol.
yeah, she's hot.:evil:
lol strictly g-rated stuff lol

She has really become more of a training partner. I instruct her but we train together with our other friend who has been with me for 4 months. They're both very nice looking women but they don't let it get to their head which is refreshing as well.

They're very good girls (some of you may not of wanted to hear that) lol. They're friends with me and my wife as well so there is no funny stuff going on. They're hard workers and I want to take them as far as they can go, the sky's the limit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol strictly g-rated stuff lol

She has really become more of a training partner. I instruct her but we train together with our other friend who has been with me for 4 months. They're both very nice looking women but they don't let it get to their head which is refreshing as well.

They're very good girls (some of you may not of wanted to hear that) lol. They're friends with me and my wife as well so there is no funny stuff going on. They're hard workers and I want to take them as far as they can go, the sky's the limit.
at the risk of ruining my rep as a dog, i don't think i would ever risk what my wife and i have together by cheating on her. doesn't mean i don't have fantasies though, lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at the risk of ruining my rep as a dog, i don't think i would ever risk what my wife and i have together by cheating on her. doesn't mean i don't have fantasies though, lol.
Exactly, it takes years to build what I have and now that I am older and wiser I appreciate what I have and will do my best to keep it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot, I did make a couple of adjustments in diet. I changed my mid day meal which has carbs on mon, wed, and fri from rice 1 cup to 1 cup of black beans and I found that I was eating too much Cottage cheese so I cut that by 50%. This will end up being my first adjustment and should carry me through for quite a while as I will slow down my loss after the next 4 weeks. I have one other adjustment in my back pocket and I can increase cardio if I need to after that. Then there is always more cleaning up I can do.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good man bro. We cannot control what comes to our minds be we can control our actions.:)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree BigT...way to much invested to risk losing it for a quickie!! But oh the fantasies!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome stuff DW, your strides are impressive. Your trainiee is very attractive too. I am with all of you regarding cheating not being an option. It isn't just about love which should be enough in and of itself. It is also about self integrity. That and I utterly adore my wife, it isn't just love it is adoration and that is what keeps me enamored. She is that part of me I didn't know about until she arrived. I honestly feel to lose her would be losing a part of myself and no sex is worth that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome stuff DW, your strides are impressive. Your trainiee is very attractive too. I am with all of you regarding cheating not being an option. It isn't just about love which should be enough in and of itself. It is also about self integrity. That and I utterly adore my wife, it isn't just love it is adoration and that is what keeps me enamored. She is that part of me I didn't know about until she arrived. I honestly feel to lose her would be losing a part of myself and no sex is worth that.
wow-that pretty much sums it up. damn, no wonder i like this forum so much!
good to know all my bud's are on same page!:cheers:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow-that pretty much sums it up. damn, no wonder i like this forum so much!
good to know all my bud's are on same page!:cheers:
Damn straight!! How a man treats his wife is a true measure of how much of a man he really is. You can put that in the bank... now I have to practice what I preach.. :nervous: I can always use improvement in this area.

HITT Cardio last night 30 minutes ...good session..

30 minutes fasted moderate cardio this morning avec AP and 2 scoops of Xtend, I was really feeling some serious hunger near the end of this one. Steel cut oats went down real nice cuz Thurdays a allow to tbspn of Natural PB.

I got a friend to come over and take a cut of my music for the show. I dubbed my wifes voice in to add a little comic relief. It is really sounding great, this guy knows what he is doing. My wife and I have a real George burns and Gracie thing going and she has a hilarious voice and generally extremely upbeat attitude. Her comments start off with her teasing me for posing and then I win her over and her comments become more and more positive. Should be funny. Fame encourages a bit of entertaining in their shows.

I ended up doing my routine about 10 times so I did not practive my mandatories but I did hit a couple poses and I see imrprovement from Monday, I wouldn't be surprised if I was down another pound at the official weigh in tonight.

Tommorow I add another Testopro to bring me to 3 X 2 ...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3x2 on the TestoPro...those girls better be wearing some concealing workout clothes or MR Chub will be popping!!

I hope you are going to video the contest for us to see DW.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3x2 on the TestoPro...those girls better be wearing some concealing workout clothes or MR Chub will be popping!!

I hope you are going to video the contest for us to see DW.
God I hope not, despite the obvious distractions I have been able to keep focussed on the workouts...

Video yah I think we will be able to get someone to film it. There is a lot of people comiing from what I have been able to fathom so far.. It won't be my wife though.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn straight!! How a man treats his wife is a true measure of how much of a man he really is. You can put that in the bank... now I have to practice what I preach.. :nervous: I can always use improvement in this area.

HITT Cardio last night 30 minutes ...good session..

30 minutes fasted moderate cardio this morning avec AP and 2 scoops of Xtend, I was really feeling some serious hunger near the end of this one. Steel cut oats went down real nice cuz Thurdays a allow to tbspn of Natural PB.

I got a friend to come over and take a cut of my music for the show. I dubbed my wifes voice in to add a little comic relief. It is really sounding great, this guy knows what he is doing. My wife and I have a real George burns and Gracie thing going and she has a hilarious voice and generally extremely upbeat attitude. Her comments start off with her teasing me for posing and then I win her over and her comments become more and more positive. Should be funny. Fame encourages a bit of entertaining in their shows.

I ended up doing my routine about 10 times so I did not practive my mandatories but I did hit a couple poses and I see imrprovement from Monday, I wouldn't be surprised if I was down another pound at the official weigh in tonight.

Tommorow I add another Testopro to bring me to 3 X 2 ...
Let us know how the 3x2 works out. I still have some Perform samples if you want them LOL!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know how the 3x2 works out. I still have some Perform samples if you want them LOL!!!
Yah I have some at home, don't think I'll be needing them...:nervous:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah I have some at home, don't think I'll be needing them...:nervous:
i do, i do. btw-i think you are probably closer to the old sonny and cher gags than george and gracie, lol. :dunno:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do, i do. btw-i think you are probably closer to the old sonny and cher gags than george and gracie, lol. :dunno:
Yah but my wife reminds me of Gracie, chronic fatigue has made her a bit out of touch so she says some pretty funny thngs and she has no filter. She is very good natured about it and everbody thinks she's hilarious.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that is gonna be awesome! 3x2 Wooooweeeee!!!!!!!!!! That routine sounds greeat man. If you record it before you go you should youtube it for us.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man that is gonna be awesome! 3x2 Wooooweeeee!!!!!!!!!! That routine sounds greeat man. If you record it before you go you should youtube it for us.
x2!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another good one, although it was a largely isolated routine and I changed a few things so it will be hard to compare in some instances....

Cable curls .. I found another station where the resistance is much better 1 did 125 for 12/8/5

Hammer curls 55 for 10/7/5 up 5 lbs down 1 rep on the first 1 on the last

Calf lever (leg press) 20 second negatives 11 reps 380 up 20 down 1 rep man this hurt I was shaking violently at the end.

Decline db leg curls 80 lbs 11/3/2 I just have trouble keeping the damn thing between my feet...

Hack squat I changed to leg extension rest pause the hacks just didn't feel right 140 13/8/7

15 Minutes moderately intensive fasted cardio this morning with AP

I was down close to another half lb on the official weigh in so that's 2.4 for the week I am sitting at 226.6 18.6 lbs to lose in the next 13 weeks. This number may change as this week when I up the Testopro I may get another surge of mass.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yah I could record it before the contest as well...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome workout there DW!! Sorry I've been missing in action. My PC's power supply got fried during a thunderstorm over a week ago. I got it fixed yesterday. Now I can catch up on everyone's threads.
Lovin' the larger dose of the Testo-Pro. Your test is gonna sky-rocket from that.
Better warn "Gracie". ha ha :hump:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome workout there DW!! Sorry I've been missing in action. My PC's power supply got fried during a thunderstorm over a week ago. I got it fixed yesterday. Now I can catch up on everyone's threads.
Lovin' the larger dose of the Testo-Pro. Your test is gonna sky-rocket from that.
Better warn "Gracie". ha ha :hump:
Yah hehe I'm psyching up to whether the storm!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just 15 min fasted cardio yesterday

40 minutes planned this morning...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just 15 min fasted cardio yesterday

40 minutes planned this morning...
Getting ready for cardio myself this morning. Let's ride like the wind my brotha!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell yeah, gotta love the cardio.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting ready for cardio myself this morning. Let's ride like the wind my brotha!!
Hell yah, it was a good session 30 minutes HITT 10 minutes moderate. Love OEP for my morning cardio.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are not kidding it is necessary I just motivate myself with a little head banging tunes.:)
if i had to do cardio without the jams-then it really would be a chore. cardio is a chance to listen to my favorite tunes uninterrupted with no distractions. just me and the music.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty good workout

Stayed at 195 for incline press but got some extra reps on the first set 8/3/3

Military 155 9-5-3 10 lbs up but lost some reps two the first one on the last.

Close grip bench 195 X 11-5-4 up 2 reps on the second 1 on the 3rd

Up 10 lbs on cable pullovers 13-7-5 for 110 lbs lost one rep on the first set one on the second gained one on the third.

Deads 315 X 6 295 X 8 got one extra rep on the second... my mechanics have to get better before I push this and like I said b4 not the time to be pushing deads.

So strength gains harder to come by but I still think there is some improvement.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome stuff DW. You lowered some of your carbs this weekend though didn't you? If so that may explain it being a little harder to come by. I like what I am seeing here though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome stuff DW. You lowered some of your carbs this weekend though didn't you? If so that may explain it being a little harder to come by. I like what I am seeing here though.
No I looked at my diet and decided to go for a lowering of the amount of cottage cheese I was eating, which was too much. I am saving the carb lowering for my second adjustment.

It's just that you can't go up steadily for 8 weeks the way I was in the first 4, it has to slow down sometime. I am pretty pleased with my effort.