Operation Swole Gheneration, Contest prep lift off!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If these can get you wired up then you know they have to work LOL.:)
You got that right!! I'm quite the stim junkie. And I intentionally did not take any extra caffiene nor any stims with it. I took 2 caps even though the packet said to start with 1 and assess tolerance. I knew that my tolerance is pretty high in this department. I love the old ECA stack as many readers know.
This supp will give you all the energy you need!!!
You guys have a winner here.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't you place a dumbell on top of the stack or use an extra pin to put a plate on the side? I use both of these techniques to add weight to the stacks. :thumbsup:
Yah that's what I'll do use an extra pin.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got that right!! I'm quite the stim junkie. And I intentionally did not take any extra caffiene nor any stims with it. I took 2 caps even though the packet said to start with 1 and assess tolerance. I knew that my tolerance is pretty high in this department. I love the old ECA stack as many readers know.
This supp will give you all the energy you need!!!
You guys have a winner here.
Ok I'll be carefull with it when I get my samples then.. one for me...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I'll be carefull with it when I get my samples then.. one for me...
I also found 2 as the sweet spot but I am not a big stim person. I was surpised that it worked that well for TG who takes a lot more stims thatn I do.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also found 2 as the sweet spot but I am not a big stim person. I was surpised that it worked that well for TG who takes a lot more stims thatn I do.
What does a guy gots to do to get some samples sent my way? I would love to try these and am taking nada right now so clean slate right here!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not had a chance to write a review as of yet but yeah the energy pills you all sent out were off the charts. Very Stimmy, like wow I was flying for about 30-45 minutes off of two then it came down to a nice smooth energy but man the initial kick off of those is INSANE, would be great for a pre workout stim.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not had a chance to write a review as of yet but yeah the energy pills you all sent out were off the charts. Very Stimmy, like wow I was flying for about 30-45 minutes off of two then it came down to a nice smooth energy but man the initial kick off of those is INSANE, would be great for a pre workout stim.
Might be handy for my Sunday morning workout when I need the extra bang!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Might be handy for my Sunday morning workout when I need the extra bang!
I would have to say the 2 pills combined felt similiar to 2-3 scoops of jack3d. A little more edgy at first though.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does a guy gots to do to get some samples sent my way? I would love to try these and am taking nada right now so clean slate right here!
Send me you full name and addy via PM. We may be out of the current sample supply but I know there will be more. Have you signed up for team anabolic? That is the easiest way to get in on these.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would have to say the 2 pills combined felt similiar to 2-3 scoops of jack3d. A little more edgy at first though.
Yah only one for me while I'm on OEP...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah only one for me while I'm on OEP...
Definitely, I took the two due to the fact I was already taking OEP previously, so I figured i did not need to regulate myself to the stims by taking 1 first. Kind of surprised myself a little getting that amped up. There is a little bit of the holy crap I can not sit still feeling at first. Then it tapers off into smooth town.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the 2 "energy" pills were the sweet spot for me too. No jacked out feeling, just clean energy.

2 in the am, then 1 mid day and im good for the day.

Btw, nice log DW!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the 2 "energy" pills were the sweet spot for me too. No jacked out feeling, just clean energy.

Btw, nice log DW!
On the two it had me sitting at my desk bouncing my leg nonstop pretty much involuntarily. Not in a bad way, just had that much energy. I was also drinking coffee, but coffee is regular for me. It has become part of my bodies homeostasis if you will. LOL

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Btw, nice log DW!
This was the trick for me as well. 2 caps had a nice clean buzz but nothing to stimmed out. Then when the mid afternoon lull hits you, 1 ends the rest of the day on a nice note.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. It was just what my workout needed yesterday morning. I was energized!! I was thinking about taking 2 more before my cardio this morning, but I think I will save them for weight-training workouts only while they last. It was a smooth and clean energy. Not all nervous, tweaky, kinda cracked out feeling that some stims can cause.
I had the initial blast-off energy you spoke of, then mid-way through my workout, it was like I got a second wind. And it was very smooth sailing the rest of the way through.
I honestly like this product!!
:dance:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my samples from AI in also. Thanks Pembroke. U Da Mayne!!:head:

I used the energy supps this morning before my workout, and I can say for sure, they're good to go!!! I was wired up like mad!!

The libido supps I just took a while ago. I will take them again in the PM and see how the lightening rod responds tonight.
I feel a storm brewing!!!!
:umbrella::hammer:
I'm replying to one of my own posts.......tell me that I'm not vain!! LOL
I want to say that the libido supps are also excellent. Put them through a real "thunderstorm" last night!! It shook the earth. Did you all feel it??!!! :lol:
And I would imagine the effects are acclimated as you continue to take them.
AI has 2 really good products coming out soon!!

Now......if I could just try that fabled Testo-Pro.....:rolleyes:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. It was just what my workout needed yesterday morning. I was energized!! I was thinking about taking 2 more before my cardio this morning, but I think I will save them for weight-training workouts only while they last. It was a smooth and clean energy. Not all nervous, tweaky, kinda cracked out feeling that some stims can cause.
I had the initial blast-off energy you spoke of, then mid-way through my workout, it was like I got a second wind. And it was very smooth sailing the rest of the way through.
I honestly like this product!!
:dance:
Can't wait to try it my samples should be in next week...

Hey you want to stay nice and warm in the winter, take OEP slap on some Eviscerate and do HITT fasted cardio... I am on fuggin fire!!

Yah it's time to attack the pocket fat with a vengeance!! Now the fat is going off I will try and influence where it comes off!! I have 3 bottles of Eviscerate and it's going to be an all out Blitzkrieg!! I won't be cold this winter...

After that I will have to try and deal with loose skin the best I can, time will help getting down early will give me some of that, I also have some flawless to add in later.

This is not going to be about whether I am lean enough, I have that completely under control. It's about how tight I can get, which is my biggest probem.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try it my samples should be in next week...

Hey you want to stay nice and warm in the winter, take OEP slap on some Eviscerate and do HITT fasted cardio... I am on fuggin fire!!

Yah it's time to attack the pocket fat with a vengeance!! Now the fat is going off I will try and influence where it comes off!! I have 3 bottles of Eviscerate and it's going to be an all out Blitzkrieg!! I won't be cold this winter...

After that I will have to try and deal with loose skin the best I can, time will help getting down early will give me some of that, I also have some flawless to add in later.

This is not going to be about whether I am lean enough, I have that completely under control. It's about how tight I can get, which is my biggest probem.
The samples are LEGIT. I havent seen anything other than positive reviews.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How much does the evicerate burn the skin my wife is interested in it. I guess if I get it and she doesn't like it then it is mine. Hmmmmm...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much does the evicerate burn the skin my wife is interested in it. I guess if I get it and she doesn't like it then it is mine. Hmmmmm...
It burns pretty good when there is activity involved. Monica my trainee uses it and it works like magic on her. I wish it was that good with me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have moved to 2-1-2 dosing of Testopro and switched to PGH from Powerfull....

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have moved to 2-1-2 dosing of Testopro and switched to PGH from Powerfull....
Was there a problem or do you just feel it a better dosing protocol. Probably going to say DUH when you answer but what is PGH?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was there a problem or do you just feel it a better dosing protocol. Probably going to say DUH when you answer but what is PGH?
No problem all part of the plan....

PGH is a growth hormone release product with GABOB/Gabba, I am hoping for some synergy with Ghenerate. I ran out of Powerfull so I thought I'd try it as I have planty on hand.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool I had never heard of it before either. Interesting to see if there is a noticeable change.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. Never heard of that one. Is it available in Canada only DW?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious as well DW. GABOB is supposedly the good stuff.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool I had never heard of it before either. Interesting to see if there is a noticeable change.
Same here. Never heard of that one. Is it available in Canada only DW?
Curious as well DW. GABOB is supposedly the good stuff.
Sent you all PM's ... It's a solid product.

Ok so Sunday was a bit of a roller coaster but everyhing was up so I guess I can't complain...

I tried going up 20 lbs on incline press but shoulder was having none of it, got 5 reps with the first set though at 205 then dropped 10 lbs did another 5 and finished with 3. 195 is still a 10 lb increase and I would have gotten more reps if I started with it.

Better news on Military 145 12-7-5 up 10 lbs for the same reps

Close grip bench was up also 195 X 11-6-4 up 10 lbs

Up 10 lbs on cable pullovers 14-8-5 for 100 lbs

Deads were not as good as I had hoped but I did do what I set out to do, 315X 6 and it did give me a twinge in my lower back, no injury but it was a bit tougher than I thought. Been a while for these so my grip is not good either. I did 295 for 7 after that was running out of gas at this time. I did not really push this that hard. This is not the time to be pushing deads, on a calorie deficit and my waist getting smaller, (no belt). I will approach them with more caution.

I know I'm losing weight since the last weigh in. My wife gave me a little speach saying that she has never seen me do so well, that she see's changes almost every day and that win or lose I will accomplish what I set out to do. You know big picture stuff... I told her I had already decided this is the way I will approach it. You see I have a bit of a competitive nature...I can let things get to me. I am older and wiser now and won't let that happen. I do this for my own self satisfaction and what everyone else thinks has to be somewhat irrelevant. Positive constructive is always welcome. The amount of satisfaction I get from wherever I place will not be the determining factor about how I feel about myself.

One thing I did notice, I did seem to run out of gas near the end of the workout. This is the first time that the dieting has effected me in this manor. It was mild but still there.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the PM there DW. But is that an injectable? The pic looks like it's in vials. I didn't think you were into that. The ingredients descriptions looks very interesting though. It does appear that it would be a solid product.

Nice workout there also. Slow and steady with DC. Our attitudes cause us to want to start out full-blast and hope to gain from there. But we can easily get over-eager and over-ambituous and risk small injuries that interfere with our progress in the long haul. Take care with that shoulder. I know you wouldn't want to risk injurying that all over again.

Solid progress is being shown here. And I'm so happy to hear about the fatloss increases. I've also lost 7 lbs. since the Christmas feasting!!! Time to slowly lean the old body down for the upcoming Spring!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the PM there DW. But is that an injectable? The pic looks like it's in vials. I didn't think you were into that. The ingredients descriptions looks very interesting though. It does appear that it would be a solid product.

Nice workout there also. Slow and steady with DC. Our attitudes cause us to want to start out full-blast and hope to gain from there. But we can easily get over-eager and over-ambituous and risk small injuries that interfere with our progress in the long haul. Take care with that shoulder. I know you wouldn't want to risk injurying that all over again.
Injection is simply another delivery method, it's the product that counts and this is a natural product, safe for long term use. I used to use a transdermal called PGHT but this is so inexpensive this way...

It's the Testopro Man... it's got me wanting to increase the weight more than I should, being on a cut I am lucky to be able to increase at all and I have to remember that. Retained strength is a positve...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send me you full name and addy via PM. We may be out of the current sample supply but I know there will be more. Have you signed up for team anabolic? That is the easiest way to get in on these.
PM sent.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Injection is simply another delivery method, it's the product that counts and this is a natural product, safe for long term use. I used to use a transdermal called PGHT but this is so inexpensive this way...

It's the Testopro Man... it's got me wanting to increase the weight more than I should, being on a cut I am lucky to be able to increase at all and I have to remember that. Retained strength is a positve...

Sounds good bro.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Retained strength is positive on the SWOLE Stack increases are almost guaranteed until you cut way low. COncentrate on your breathing, deep full diaphram breathes exhaling fully. The breathing is kind of the key to the power due to all of the ATP replacement with alonside the rush of oxygen.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Retained strength is positive on the SWOLE Stack increases are almost guaranteed until you cut way low. COncentrate on your breathing, deep full diaphram breathes exhaling fully. The breathing is kind of the key to the power due to all of the ATP replacement with alonside the rush of oxygen.
Yah I am big on breathing right but I'll pay it some extra attention see if it helps...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just 30 minutes of fasted cardio in the am and 30 minutes HITT in the PM yesterday and did 30 minutes fasted this morning. I am using 2 scoops of Xtend with the 30 minute fasted sessions, of course taking AP.

I am definitely feeling the calorie deficit especially on the fasted sessions. Eating wise things are perfect, I feel like I am getting enough and don't feel hungry after I eat. Maybe a bit a couple hours after dinner but then I have my cottage cheese and that hits the spot just right.

Posing practice went pretty well, I am holding my poses better. I have to improve my contractions though. There are still a couple poses I detest. I have to concentrate on keeping my elbows back during front relaxed as the front delts pull me forward a bit. I did a good job of keeping my gut sucked in. Some of my transitions during my routine need to be worked out.

Libido has settled down some which is a bit of a relief, it comes in waves though so I will have to whether a few more storms in this department....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guten Morgen DW!!
I'm glad that you can tolerate the cottage cheese. I abhor and detest the stuff personally.
Even though I've never competed and don't plan on it, I still realize the benefits of posing and holding the poses for 15 to 30 seconds. It's like an isometric workout. Arnold always said that doing this will make the muscles look harder and more defined. I haven't done it since last year though. It's tougher than it sounds. Time to get my pose on!!! :sgrin:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just 30 minutes of fasted cardio in the am and 30 minutes HITT in the PM yesterday and did 30 minutes fasted this morning. I am using 2 scoops of Xtend with the 30 minute fasted sessions, of course taking AP.

I am definitely feeling the calorie deficit especially on the fasted sessions. Eating wise things are perfect, I feel like I am getting enough and don't feel hungry after I eat. Maybe a bit a couple hours after dinner but then I have my cottage cheese and that hits the spot just right.

Posing practice went pretty well, I am holding my poses better. I have to improve my contractions though. There are still a couple poses I detest. I have to concentrate on keeping my elbows back during front relaxed as the front delts pull me forward a bit. I did a good job of keeping my gut sucked in. Some of my transitions during my routine need to be worked out.

Libido has settled down some which is a bit of a relief, it comes in waves though so I will have to whether a few more storms in this department....[/QUOTE]

We could always add some beta libido product to the mix to get you sky high again LOL.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guten Morgen DW!!
I'm glad that you can tolerate the cottage cheese. I abhor and detest the stuff personally.
Even though I've never competed and don't plan on it, I still realize the benefits of posing and holding the poses for 15 to 30 seconds. It's like an isometric workout. Arnold always said that doing this will make the muscles look harder and more defined. I haven't done it since last year though. It's tougher than it sounds. Time to get my pose on!!! :sgrin:
Yah it is tougher than it looks for sure, you just have to get used to doing it so you don't shake on stage...

Concerning cottage cheese try putting some crystal light in it, peach is good....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Libido has settled down some which is a bit of a relief, it comes in waves though so I will have to whether a few more storms in this department....[/QUOTE]

We could always add some beta libido product to the mix to get you sky high again LOL.

No that's alright I'm enjoying the break!! ...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL Yeah the Wonder Woods are not good. They are called wonder woods cuz you wonder why you got it just walking down the hall way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL Yeah the Wonder Woods are not good. They are called wonder woods cuz you wonder why you got it just walking down the hall way.
Wonder woods lead to you acting like Tiger Woods...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow this was some worikout, really surprised at the strenght I was up in weight and reps across the board.

Barbell curls 125 X 10/6/5 +10 lbs and + 2 reps

Reverse curls I accidently did rest pause when if was supposed to be 20 ss I was up 10 lbs though 85 X 16/9/6

Seated calf up 20 lbs one less rep 110 X 10

Leg curls 130 X 11/6/4 up 10 lbs same reps

275 lbs for 6 reps on front squats followed by 235 lb widowmaker which was up 10 lbs I idd have to rack it for 10 seconds at 16 as front squats the bar gets out of position and safety warranted that I get my position back.

Just crushed this workout!! So mid week 3 the strength has arrived!! I didn't expect it but there it is in black and white. I was a little let down after deads on Sunday but this was amazing....

Oh and I idd an unofficial weigh in last night, I was up a pound!! It's funny to see this happen on a calorie deficit!! This had happened to me when I experimented with Haloldrol a few years back. I still don't understand it but as far as I am concerned I lost two lbs of fat this week, so I will still only need to lose 22 lbs so it just pushes my goal up to 207-210 instead of 205-208. Kleen said this might happen... Right now I sit at 229 we'll reanalyze this on official weigh in on Thursday.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow this was some worikout, really surprised at the strenght I was up in weight and reps across the board.

Barbell curls 125 X 10/6/5 +10 lbs and + 2 reps

Reverse curls I accidently did rest pause when if was supposed to be 20 ss I was up 10 lbs though 85 X 16/9/6

Seated calf up 20 lbs one less rep 110 X 10

Leg curls 130 X 11/6/4 up 10 lbs same reps

275 lbs for 6 reps on front squats followed by 235 lb widowmaker which was up 10 lbs I idd have to rack it for 10 seconds at 16 as front squats the bar gets out of position and safety warranted that I get my position back.

Just crushed this workout!! So mid week 3 the strength has arrived!! I didn't expect it but there it is in black and white. I was a little let down after deads on Sunday but this was amazing....

Oh and I idd an unofficial weigh in last night, I was up a pound!! It's funny to see this happen on a calorie deficit!! This had happened to me when I experimented with Haloldrol a few years back. I still don't understand it but as far as I am concerned I lost two lbs of fat this week, so I will still only need to lose 22 lbs so it just pushes my goal up to 207-210 instead of 205-208. Kleen said this might happen... Right now I sit at 229 we'll reanalyze this on official weigh in on Thursday.

Sounds like you killed that workout bro.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah DW, right now I wouldn't adjust a thing, no use in sacrificing possible new muscle not even for a weight class. I have a feeling with your line up to the show you will just be sick and bigger than you though you would be.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah DW, right now I wouldn't adjust a thing, no use in sacrificing possible new muscle not even for a weight class. I have a feeling with your line up to the show you will just be sick and bigger than you though you would be.
My thinking exactly the fat loss is there.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man my fuse got lit and boom!!! I totally lost control with a guy who was coming over to try and make money off a lease dispute we have gotten into. Turns out that there is a clause in our lease that says we have to give 3 months notice of before the termination of the lease or we are liable for another year. My wife missed that clause and sent the notice 2 weeks late cuz she thought she had to only give 2 months. According to this guy the company is going to hold this over our head and he was willing to get new tenants for a fee of one months rent. (1800 bucks) I totally blew my fuggin stack and the guy was fearing for his life... literally. I felt like a bit of an a$$ afterwards but if he was trying to take advantage of us... well lets just say he won't anymore. We will take it up with the owners and see if they'll cut us some slack. Otherwise we need to transfer the lease cuz we already signed with another landlord... I have turned it over and will do what I have to do. No sense in ending up in jail on top of everything else. I know I am feeling very agressive on Testopro so it was no shocker that I could not control my reaction. I did apoligize, for all I know the guy was trying to do me a favor, I am not so sure cuz I don't get a good feeling about him and I'm usually right about people. We'll see...

On the lighter side I'm seeing major fat loss the last couple days, so there is no way I will be making any adjustment except I will add a 3rd OEP ed 5am 10am and 3pm ... should be just perfect.

Posing practice went very well last night, big improvements. still lots of work to do.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent on the progress DW, and I am sure the base reason for the outburst was more than likely valid, it just is just that your temper SWOLE in the excitement. Besides i get a feeling the guy had that "smarmy" feel to him if it set you off that bad he must have had an undertone of some sort that got into your skin.