Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
So whats the daily dosage again?

1/3 cup?

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
combine this with a powerful free test releaser like testopro = the incredible hulk.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, Im convinced, Im gonna get me a bag of onions and eat em raw, one a day for like a month and see what happens, whos with me?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well, Im convinced, Im gonna get me a bag of onions and eat em raw, one a day for like a month and see what happens, whos with me?
pics or it never happened.

lulz.

i has a sick right now, im out for at least a week. :(

cmc

cmc

Awards
Yea a Liquid Vade Onion shot. The most potent vege juice on the market. Heard it has horrible sides of crying and tears.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Yea a Liquid Vade Onion shot. The most potent vege juice on the market. Heard it has horrible sides of crying and tears.

Lol, yeah buts its buy one get one half price so its really convenient!?!?

I'll stick with the bag.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i could swear ive seen onion juice concentrate sold at the grocery store.:dunno:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm guessing that a bunch of chlorophyllin will help in alleviating the onion-sweat problem. Maybe some pineapple and orange juice to dilute the flavor and to make your semen less offensive to your S.O. If I can find a super-cheap juicer, I may give this a go.
I've got one of the breville juicers, but i'm not sure how well it will work on onions.

I think i'll stick with veterinary steroids.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I've got one of the breville juicers, but i'm not sure how well it will work on onions.

I think i'll stick with veterinary steroids.

LOL, rather bark like a dog than stink like a pig?

Im gonna try some Chlorophyllin with my bag of onions, its still cheaper to try than any product thats come out lately.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
have there ever been any studies about possible side effects of eating onions regularly over an extended time? besides smelling bad?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i eat a bunch of grilled onions all the time as i work at 5 guys and i use handfulls on my burgers. my sex drive is usually pretty high... but im also 20 :p

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
Next on the Ban List Sch. III
Onions
To include all of the following
ONION POWDER
White onion powder
Red onion powder
Yellow onion powder
Toasted onion powder
Bulb Onion
Tree Onion
Welsh Onion
Yellow Onion
White Onion
Sweet Onion
Any And all liquid,powder,Solid form of onion

All Manufacter and Shipping Of the Above Must Cease.
Any Birate, Substrate, Analog of the above to be included.

There that should take care of most of it.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
screw it, i cant find anything on it.. im going to pick up some onions tonight before that list above gets finalized..

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe thats y my test r so high for my age...i put onions on everything

DeFos3

DeFos3

Awards
have there ever been any studies about possible side effects of eating onions regularly over an extended time? besides smelling bad?
I personally have had no negative sides as a result of high onion comsumption. I did sweat out the smell of onions initialy but that ceased after a few days. I think as long as your diet is for the most part clean and your hydration levels are proper and your iron levels are in check you should have no problem processing the sulphur.

I do eat alot of alkalizing foods which likely would play a part in controlling the smell.

Cyplex

Awards
I wonder if there are odorless onions sold in capsules like odorless garlic capsules you see everywhere?

On a side note, someone told me that onions can absorb odors, I decided to cut one in half and place it in the kitchen while I was painting the kitchen walls and it worked!

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if there are odorless onions sold in capsules like odorless garlic capsules you see everywhere?

On a side note, someone told me that onions can absorb odors, I decided to cut one in half and place it in the kitchen while I was painting the kitchen walls and it worked!
ive not been able to find any, if this catches on and works im sure you can expect to see much more than just odorless onions in capsules though.. So, anyone have any good onion recipes? and same question as whatsaroid is 1 a day enough?

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
So if onions boost test via reduction in malondialdehyde concentrations and broccoli reduces estrogen via indole-3-carbide and spinich contains 20-hydroxyecdysterones, then I could naturally increase muscle growth and test levels just but eating veggies? Guess mama was right haha.

rugal09

rugal09

Awards
raw onion juice??? :eek: barfsville!!

I'll just wait till someone extracts the active and puts it into pill form.

:439:

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
does he look like jay cutler?
LMAO NO...he only weighs about a buck sixty five...but lives on a couple of bagels, 2 small yogurts, onions and potatoes a day and is ripped and really strong for his size. He is Irish though haha. They are built to work hard while starving!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
interesting, could add this into my SD pct coming up haha

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I remember an article written by the ramblin freak Greg Valentino. He recalled how one bodybuilder, back in the early 80's, at raw onions like they were apples. He said he was a good bodybuilder, but the stench that came from his breath was attrocious. I wonder if its easier to replicate some of the this by mega dosing with Quercetin in pill form. Good find.

FNG

FNG

Banned
Awards
The onions are grown in the same Poppy fields that produce heroin, etc. They actually have guards on duty 24/7 to protect them. No lie.

I would rather not try this because onions tear my stomach up!

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
If anyone seriously tries this I'd like to see a log.

Such would be the thing of legends. We would speak of you for a long time.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wonder if dehydrating the onions first would work. would be simpler

CJSalcedo

Awards
Damn, too bad your sweat would stink. Tried taking a clove of garlic every morning during a cut and it seemed to help but the smell from my pores was just too much.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I would think that drinking the juice would be far easier to dose and get down than eating an ass-load of actual onions.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Damn, too bad your sweat would stink. Tried taking a clove of garlic every morning during a cut and it seemed to help but the smell from my pores was just too much.
Chlorophyllin.

FNG

FNG

Banned
Awards
If anyone seriously tries this I'd like to see a log.

Such would be the thing of legends. We would speak of you for a long time.
Damn peer pressure! :D
I vote to see someone video-tape it and post it up... their rep points would triple in one day.

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
Looks good. You go first!:439: The smell's gonna be coming through your pores not to mention, your breath.
Which means it's gonna wreck havoc with relationship with women.. but it's defiently worth a try for the gains!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which means it's gonna wreck havoc with relationship with women..
or men, or most farm animals even.

Thats why its perfect for married guys. but then you are missing out on half the fun of high test levels. oh well.

DeFos3

DeFos3

Awards
or men, or most farm animals even.

Thats why its perfect for married guys. but then you are missing out on half the fun of high test levels. oh well.
Hey I'm married and both my wife and I rather enjoy my high test levels quite frequently. :yup:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
In case anyone was wondering:

Nutritional Information

1 medium Raw onion contains:

* 60 Calories
* 1 gram Protein
* 14 grams Carbohydrates
* 0 Fat
* 0 Cholesterol
* 10 mg Sodium
* 200 mg Potassium
* 11.9 mg Vitamin C (20% of USRDA)

Enjineer

Awards
Hmm, I hope those Iranians didnt just make this study up to see how many American's they could get to drink onion juice...

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Onion juice should be around garlic juice in the store. Expensive though. Sold in 2oz bottles aka 1/4 cup.

yoss

Awards
Looks like Alexander the great fed his troops onions to increase their courage , makes me think this is legit :sly: I'll be logging this if I can get wife approval

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I would not mind trying this by adding the onion to food. I can take an entire onion and chop it up, place it in a baggy and refrigerate it. In the morning wake up cook onion with my eggs, add it to my tuna sandwich and cook the rest up with my chicken breast. We can easily add an entire onion to our day.

AzCat

Awards
I don't have enough posts to link the paper but: the rats were 250g (+/-10g) and appear to have been dosed at 0.5 g/rat and 1g/rat (not per kg body weight). The abstract identifies the apparently effective dose as 4g/kg body weight (1g per rat for a 250g rat) while the body of the work identifies it as 1g/kg body weight.