Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet just placed a custom order for Eviscerate. They ordered about 100 units to last through the remainder of the summer.

They should be there sometime next week.
Nice... Going to make sure I stock up on this :box:

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet just placed a custom order for Eviscerate. They ordered about 100 units to last through the remainder of the summer.

They should be there sometime next week.
Good news. Thanks a ton!

patmurray

Awards
Have not heard yet....will check back again
Well, it looks like recoverpro is now back in stock, so no need to keep checking.

It seems that the NP reps are having issues getting ETA answers for the questions in the thread, for whatever reason. In my opinion, this thread should just be closed, because it is leading to frustration when posters ask questions expecting to get a reply about ETA (the entire purpose of the thread), but the answer never comes.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Well, it looks like recoverpro is now back in stock, so no need to keep checking.

It seems that the NP reps are having issues getting ETA answers for the questions in the thread, for whatever reason. In my opinion, this thread should just be closed, because it is leading to frustration when posters ask questions expecting to get a reply about ETA (the entire purpose of the thread), but

the answer never comes.
I agree I still haven't got an Ansewer for my ? I've asked half a dozen times

DavidII

Awards
What's the eta on the Nutrapro Chocolate and Peanut Butter?

Thanks.
Any reps here over the weekend?

Thinking about getting the Myofusion in the same flavor since it's on sale. Members that have said it gives them the trots has me concerned though.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutrapro by the end of the week :bigok:

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Coleus Forskholii (20%) (90 grams) and Acetyl L-Carnitine (1 kilo)? Thanks.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
cissus 50% caps and Phyto Testosterone

DavidII

Awards
Bulk Super Cissus RX?

Picked up a bottle of USPlabs Super Cissus RX, not loading so i'm good for about 31/2 weeks. Hoping the Bulk is in stock by then.

Thanks guys.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to update everyone on the Bulk 1carboxy. Unfortunately USP cannot provide it further. As of right now, NP is examining different methods to source it ourselves, but as of now, it will not be carried.

Sorry folks

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
No one knows when the nutrapro will be back in stock? I hate to order something else...

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Could you at least tell me to shut the **** up, stop asking about ALCAR, and just place your order already?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Adam has been looking into the NutraPro ETAs, should hear soon. But I suggest you guys check your emails, there's a 5lb of Myofusion going for $30 right now! That stuff tastes great and has a good profile. The Choc PB is absolutely delicious, had 3 tubs of it and will probably stock up despite my NutraPro stash.
Thanks for the heads up on this. I'll likely grab a tub, but I still need All The Whey Isolate or a good replacement isolate (no, NutraPro is not an adequate replacement as the website suggests...). I've missed out on two sales already as I've had to get my most important supplement elsewhere :( Kick them slackers in the pants for me!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Adam has been looking into the NutraPro ETAs, should hear soon. But I suggest you guys check your emails, there's a 5lb of Myofusion going for $30 right now! That stuff tastes great and has a good profile. The Choc PB is absolutely delicious, had 3 tubs of it and will probably stock up despite my NutraPro stash.
Yes, that's great but Myofusion is a no-no for the lactose intolerant. I had so much gas I could fuel a car with it. Gotta have my NutraPro - where the f*** is it? I'll be stocking up for sure. Life without a sludge is not fun :D

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sustain alpha liquidvade for the test recovery stack?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NUTRAPRO! I was gunna order like 15-20 lbs! thats 3-4 tubs!

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Pretty sure Nutrapro should totally go on major sale considering its been mia for so long ;) just saying alpha-t2 did it!!

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
really? no update on nutrapro. fk guys. at least tell us its not coming or something. its been weeks.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
was just told on the phone should be in like Wednesday. cross your fingers boys

hexstatic

Awards
HGHUP and FREE TEST stack, when will it be available ?????????????????

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
was just told on the phone should be in like Wednesday. cross your fingers boys
did he sound super confident on the phone? you know those phone reps... they always sound super confident when they are wrong!!

Madhops

Awards
Still NOTHING on Nutrapro???

I talked to them yesterday, and was assured it was going to be in by the end of the day. So we will see if my order ships today or not....if not I'm going to have to go buy some cheap protein to hold me over....not looking forward to that prospect

MrRobRage

Awards
seriously needing to order some new nutrapro... i was very happy with it but if its not gonna be in when i need it i gotta order something else :(

slinkrs

Awards
Any news of forskolin?

Not trying to be a ****, but you guys need to work on stock or something. Every time I've ordered from you guys I've had to wait to buy for something to come back in stock. I WANT to spend my money here, but can't if the stuff is never in stock!

jimmypop13

Awards
RPN Eviscerate?

Every time I get around to ordering some, it's out of stock!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPN Eviscerate?

Every time I get around to ordering some, it's out of stock!
I think Matt would be better to answer this, but I believe that it will be revamped and rereleased under the Genomyx label

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
cissus 50% caps?