Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That thing has been OOS for a long time.

Try Eviscerate or Lipoburn which are much better options in my opinion.
couldnt agree more. I got some eviscerate on the way, trying to get rid of the last bit of stubborn fat prior to my end of july trip to mexico.

Cappy

Awards
Can someone give me an ETA on when Optimum Nutrition 5lbs Natural Casein is going to be back in stock?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any word on your Palatinose source? I LOVE that stuff (seriously, it's amazing). Just ran out and am being forced to use inferior alternatives :p

fayd

Awards
Bulk 50% icariin? Was in for about 2 days a few weeks ago. This stuff owns. Please keep it here.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you guys will carry Exantide (Byetta), manufactured by Eli Lilly & Co.??

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Can somebody please find out when bulk EAA will be back in stock

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
is there nobody from nutraplanet checking this thread I know steveoph made this thread to keep everything in one spot but I've been trying to get someone to tell me whats up with bulk EAA powder for almost a month this is the 4th time I've posted this now I saw it was discontinued but is something going to replace it or what!

please somebody from nutra respond!

patmurray

Awards
I need to place an order, but want to include AI Recoverpro. When will this be available again?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already told you I'm checking

Also as far as I know eviscerate will NOT be restocked
Are they discontinuing the product permanently? Wow very popular product is it not?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I already told you I'm checking

Also as far as I know eviscerate will NOT be restocked
Yea I know u said that but I mean how long does it take I'm not trying to be impatient but it's like pulling teeth to find out about this it's bee oos for like a month and a half and I'm trying to and no need to be rude bro just trying to get some ansewrs since it's been ignored so many times so I figure maybe if I post it everyday I might get a response

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nutra has been busy with large orders and low manning so I apologize for the delay. I check every so often but by the time I reach someone the item tends to be in stock.

I wasn't being rude, you took it at that. I hope to have an answer by COB today for you.

In the future don't be afraid to contact me directly...anyone.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I know u said that but I mean how long does it take I'm not trying to be impatient but it's like pulling teeth to find out about this it's bee oos for like a month and a half and I'm trying to and no need to be rude bro just trying to get some ansewrs since it's been ignored so many times so I figure maybe if I post it everyday I might get a response
additionally, you were not being ifnored, I also responded to you a few pages back that we were checking. In fact, I was still awaiting a response as well.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
additionally, you were not being ifnored, I also responded to you a few pages back that we were checking. In fact, I was still awaiting a response as well.
ok so you did respond to one of my posts over a week ago I understand y'all are busy and I know things fall through the cracks sometimes but after a week I would expect someone could have found out something so in that instance maybe ignored was a poor choice of words but someone forgot so if there is anybody out there who can just simply tell me when and if bulk eaa will be availableI would greatly appreciate it because it has been out of stock for over a month in all sizes

Thanks in advance for any help

DavidII

Awards
What's the eta on the Nutrapro Chocolate and Peanut Butter?

Thanks.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
All The Whey, Isolate?

The stock note mentions a vendor delay. I've nearly run out, and would to know if I should go with another brand for now.

Thanks!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so you did respond to one of my posts over a week ago I understand y'all are busy and I know things fall through the cracks sometimes but after a week I would expect someone could have found out something so in that instance maybe ignored was a poor choice of words but someone forgot so if there is anybody out there who can just simply tell me when and if bulk eaa will be availableI would greatly appreciate it because it has been out of stock for over a month in all sizes

Thanks in advance for any help
I may be wrong, but I checked two weeks ago and I could have sworn it was in stock, so I didn't try to get an ETA for you personally. Maybe I looked at BCAAs, not sure. Also, we try and get you ETAs as best we can, but you can also call us toll free and get a reply almost instantly.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I may be wrong, but I checked two weeks ago and I could have sworn it was in stock, so I didn't try to get an ETA for you personally. Maybe I looked at BCAAs, not sure. Also, we try and get you ETAs as best we can, but you can also call us toll free and get a reply almost instantly.
Yea bro trust me I've been checking every couple days I order like 2 times a month and I've gotten 2 orders and I'm still missing the eaa and the website says it's discontunued and I can't imagine why this is a staple for me so has anyone heard anything?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet just placed a custom order for Eviscerate. They ordered about 100 units to last through the remainder of the summer.

They should be there sometime next week.