Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
WTF i had 2 orange triad in my cart 19.99 and now not there and its 39.99, not happy about the finiky items, Sux now im not gonna buy it at that price.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
seems like it gets harder and harder to build an order to save on shipping, always have to wait and pay shipping instead of being able to get everything all at once.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WTF i had 2 orange triad in my cart 19.99 and now not there and its 39.99, not happy about the finiky items, Sux now im not gonna buy it at that price.

This has to be a mistake or some kinda glitch, Im sure NP is gonna work to fix it. Orange T was supposed to be 19.99 according to the email.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its $31.95 now. Amazingly, we went through the entire stock, and then some, even after CL sent more. Truly was a first come first serve thing

jells

Awards
Any timeframe for the arrival of the all the whey protein poweder in the 5lb size?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DIESEL TEST Procycle should be avail. again everywhere in about 10 days although its not out of stock everywhere. You can go to getdiesel.com and click "order now" and see what retailers have what.

DT Hardcore not sure when the new batch will be done but it will be the 240ct formula.
Also, NP's 15% 500g L-Dopa will not be restocked at this time; instead we suggest the similar 1-Carboxy by USPowders

willib

Awards
  • Established
what's up with the 5.00 jump in protocol price,fromm19.99 to 24.99.?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That means the initial shipment, at the discount price, sold out.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes if I remember correctly the Sale add announced a 19.99 Introductory sale. $24.99 should be the regular price which is still amazing for the amount of ingredients your getting per serving

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully, the ATW will be in soon. It's been tough to nail down exact ETA's with them lately. I certainly apologize for the inconvenience.

fayd

Awards
Any reason why the bulk icariin was discontinued? It was a much better deal than the current encapsulated products and imo kicked some butt.

jells

Awards
So is the All the Whey protein in 5lbs be available this coming week possibly??

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unfortunately, all there is right now is sometime soon

gnetics18

Awards
Any ETA on Somnidren? That way I know If I should place an order or wait for it. Thanks

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In terms of LCLT, as per DSade, at least a month.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
It appears that the TNT stack is back in stock which has a bottle of Divanex in it. But there is no solo Divanex available?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max, that is not the price listed. I believe it is listed as 14.99
I believe Darren smokes a big doob on Monday morning then throws darts at the product list to decide what kind of freakish, crazy sale to run for a week or so.

That 9.99 deal was weird...as is the $16.99 Slin-Sane deal right now.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah baby! The $9.99 for LCLT was insane :You_Rock_Emoticon:

I believe Darren smokes a big doob on Monday morning then throws darts at the product list to decide what kind of freakish, crazy sale to run for a week or so.

That 9.99 deal was weird...as is the $16.99 Slin-Sane deal right now.

sncaufield

Awards
Nutra's bulk glutamine? It's out of stock for every volume tub. Happened just today, anyone know what happened? Also, 1, 3 dimeth.. is oos.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
when is the DTHC going to be back in stock?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dthc should be in the coming weeks, chuck stated the delay an change in bottling

dermacrine should be inbour next pp shipment, let me get a more firm eta

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Won't be back until we find out the results on the 95 % divanil. Hopefully not more than a few weeks on the results, but there's no exact timeframe.
I was actually just coming back in to update. I heard from Matt on this, and he said about 1 more week. However, my assumption would be to give it slightly more based on what you are saying