NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale Extravaganza!!!

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hank is our new sponsored scapegoat mascot. Coming soon...Hank piñatas. Got beef with THE PLANET? No Problem! Simply purchase one of our Hank piñatas and beat your frustration out! What's inside is a secret :jaw:

Broken dreams and repressed urges for cross-dressing?

:nutkick:

Just messin, Hank! You my boy, blue! :thumbsup:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
sam make sure u ship this order today :d

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no scientific data that suggests that getting stoned can kill you. Oh...wait, you meant hit repeatedly with large heavy rocks?

redraiderdave

Awards
  • Established
Any chance PAL's Body Transformation Series Stack will be back in stock before the sale end?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be all over these when they come in.

Some fantastic research using this.
When I initially told Darren to pick up the Coconut Oil and he got the caps I thought :trout: I've gone through liters of the solid stuff; but the caps are great to take on the road (If the coconut oil is liquid where you live, melts at ~24 C) . I've gone through liters of the oil and love it. I've been spreading the word, and I think we oversold on the coconut by a fair margin lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I initially told Darren to pick up the Coconut Oil and he got the caps I thought :trout: I've gone through liters of the solid stuff; but the caps are great to take on the road (If the coconut oil is liquid where you live, melts at ~24 C) . I've gone through liters of the oil and love it. I've been spreading the word, and I think we oversold on the coconut by a fair margin lol.
I've even sourced a special low-melt coconut oil (76degrees) and it's still a solid, making it impossible.

I'm playing with various emulsifiers right now, and planning to try to so a combo Sesamin/Coconut/Avocado EFA supp that will come in a squirt bottle - but until then, I want the caps for myself!!:whip:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sam - the Gaspari Mitotropin, any word when you'll be getting that in?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
waiting on the NOW Coconut Oil caps...

DOH!!!!!!!

how bout i pay sep shipping when it comes in :D

i needz my proteinz:food:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is no scientific data that suggests that getting stoned can kill you. Oh...wait, you meant hit repeatedly with large heavy rocks?
I'm hungry, and I have a knot on my forehead... :think:

I just placed my second order.
Picked up enough Bulk staples to last all year! Of course that's easier said that done. ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm happy to know my order was shipped today, it takes 4 days to get here and if not shipped today in best case scenario it arrives on mondays the following week. Kudos to NP staff for getting these orders out the door in a timely fashion.
My next order will be placed shortly!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I received my order

I'm a little disappointed in the goodies
The only sample I received was two Phenadrine pills, no bottle of Y-RD with my Recreate, or anything else, and I placed my order morning of New Years day. Oh and I got a shaker bottle, but I already have three from NP.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received my order

The only sample I received was two Phenadrine pills, no bottle of Y-RD with my Recreate, or anything else, and I placed my order morning of New Years day. Oh and I got a shaker bottle, but I already have three from NP.
Perhaps being the first order out the door was part of the special , it's like you got next-business day shipping for free :D I won't be seeing my order for another week.

As Sam mentioned , we had so many orders to ship out we over-filled the truck and they had to bring a trailer out; so my order was packaged Fri and is only shipping out today, like some others. The deep discount is worth the wait though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps being the first order out the door was part of the special , it's like you got next-business day shipping for free :D I won't be seeing my order for another week.

As Sam mentioned , we had so many orders to ship out we over-filled the truck and they had to bring a trailer out; so my order was packaged Fri and is only shipping out today, like some others. The deep discount is worth the wait though.
This is probably because I took advantage of the "buy 5 Migrant Workers and get a 6th free" Special.

They take up a lot of room.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I received my order

My order is still in a holding pattern and in my order, under Jacked it says No free Y-RD? :confused:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order is still in a holding pattern and in my order, under Jacked it says No free Y-RD? :confused:
Maybe you are getting the Nitric Oxide free version?

Rhys26

Awards
Yeah I placed my order on Thursday night as well and it only shipped today. One of the reasons I bought as much USP stuff in my order was because of the free Y-RD so I am a bit dissapointed that I wont be receiving any. What is the cut off to receive Adrenaline instead? I probably wont get my order until next week (international shipping).

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chimpinzo

Chimpinzo

Awards
Any clue of what time Atomic Meltdown is headed into stock tomorrow? I want to buy some and will cry myself to sleep for weeks if I miss it a 2nd time in a row o_O :p

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established

lol, I didn't get free shipping. I was unable to change method of shipping, so I ended up having to pay. Maybe paying is why my order got out quicker :) I didn't mind paying, so excited for the shower of goodies and Y-RD. Oh well, they had hella good deals. I'm sorry I couldn't spend more money.
I'm sorry you guys aren't getting your orders quicker. I'm sure NP is doing everything they can to fulfill everyone. They have a customer here for life.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Sam, I haven't showered in days.

... I need my soap!

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
Hey! great sale!

Ordered new years eve at 12 on the dot..got all the correct discounts..but still have not recieved a order processing or order shipped email? what gives?

ordered the following:
2 havoc
2 jacked
2 REDuction
1 Knockout

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Hey! great sale!

Ordered new years eve at 12 on the dot..got all the correct discounts..but still have not recieved a order processing or order shipped email? what gives?

ordered the following:
2 havoc
2 jacked
2 REDuction
1 Knockout
did you at least get an order conformation email?
when you look at your account order history does it still say 'pending'?
if so it's coming, the guys just got severely bombarded with orders.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey! great sale!

ordered the following:
2 havoc
2 jacked
2 REDuction
1 Knockout

The sale started at midnight EST. Judging by your order #, you must have been further west; I ordered at 12:07 and was 43 orders before you. Although I know the Knockout sold out very fast so I'm a bit confused how you got some. Even with that said, you should have your order shipping out very soon since those items were all in stock.

Cappy

Awards
I too haven't gotten any emails. Not even an initial order confirmation email. Can I get an update on mine..? #55156... Go Nutra Go..!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I'll be all over these when they come in.

Some fantastic research using this.

hence the reason why i ordered it ;0

see everyone im as smart as dsade :thumbsup::thumbsup:

lol

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I like lamp

ok i feel bad for posting my order number and busting sams balls lol

that wasnt meant for everyone to use this thread as an inquiry lol

but do keep in mind 489572894759835 am members posting orders all at once

give the man some time to go to home depot and get some illegals to help him ship it out :D

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
wilson is scheduled to drop off my package today!!!!!:):bb3:

07zx6r

Awards
my package should be dropped off anytime now. can not wait.:afro:

07zx6r

Awards
Speaking of which, it just showed up. Thanks NP! The new NP blender bottle looks good by the way.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
I like lamp

give the man some time to go to home depot and get some illegals to help him ship it out :D

Loud Noises

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I like lamp

yes, OB is correct. if you inquire about your order in the forums we may miss it and accidentally disappoint you with no response. keep in mind that normal shipping times are delayed due to the magnitude of this current sale.

to check on the status of your order please first log-in to your nutraplanet account -> click on 'my account' -> click on 'order history' -> this should give you the current status of your order.

if you have further questions on why your order is held up, please use the contact us page: http://www.nutraplanet.com/contact_us
or you can email [email protected] (be sure to include your order #).

this will ensure your inquiry isn't overlooked. :thumbsup:

ksa

Awards
  • Established
And In Honour Of The Sale, We're Finally Rolling Out....

Blender Bottle (28 oz) By: Sundesa

The old blender bottle price, now with a great new look! Sport the NP logo and a great new chrome top. (as you can see, this is clearly the picture of the old blender bottle. I'll upload one when I get mine with my order, or maybe someone at HQ could snap a photo )

Directions for Usage: Shake Strong, Shake Often, and Shake Proud ;)

anychance of stocking the 20 oz mini bottles.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think you will get the body transformation series by Palto in by the end of the week?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
anychance of stocking the 20 oz mini bottles.
just the 28oz bottles for now.

Do you guys think you will get the body transformation series by Palto in by the end of the week?
a palo re-stock shipment is expected in to NP later this week. i assume this would include the body transformation series.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
just the 28oz bottles for now.

a palo re-stock shipment is expected in to NP later this week. i assume this would include the body transformation series.
Sweet thanks. Will hold off on my second order till then.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully, it will arrive by this Friday, from my understanding. Thanks for your understanding and patience!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why was knockout on sale so hugely?

and why isnt scivation on the boards?

they obviously give the planet deals