NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale Extravaganza!!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
We can definitely combine the two for you :) Thanks for choosing us to be your savings :thumbsup:
i order from NP whenever i can. only two orders from the last two years have been from elsewhere. only 2 beefs here :
1 - stock more x-dreams
2 - carry AMS dienedrone

then i'd never leave NP!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a side note: HOW LONG will gut health stay "fresh" sitting in a cupboard or closet at room temperature in sealed bottles?

:bb3:
About 2 years.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i order from NP whenever i can. only two orders from the last two years have been from elsewhere. only 2 beefs here :
1 - stock more x-dreams I'll see to this :)
2 - carry AMS dienedrone T-Roid, but OOS at our supplier

then i'd never leave NP!
Thanks for your support Sun; ill have an update on the X-Dreams tomorrow

bryan4592

Awards
Havoc, any word on if/when it'll be back in. I have a HUUUUGE order ready. Just wondering if I should wait on the Havoc or not.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so whens the new atomic meltdown coming out???

ive got two 1st editions to test out first, but ill have to wait a while, but im moving to the desert, so ill have plenty of time soon.

smells like rapberry ketones and coffe

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has Noxidant gone the way of the dinosaur?

I already have some Fidomega, Gut Health, and Atomic Melt Down in my cart!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think there's only like two bottles of Atomic Meltdown left after my order :run:

EDIT: Yup, two...I just checked.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sale Expiration Date

When does this sale ends? I know it on January 10 but, its is at the beginning of the day, meaning right after 1/10 0:01:01? or at the end of the day after midnight?
I gotta place another order and need to know!
Thanks,

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
Well my order moved from pending to processing...waiting on the shipping confirmation after a week of waiting...maybe ill get lucky like one of thsoe who recieved order before the shipping notice!

I have had nothing but great orders from you guys! Looking forward to another good one later...i know you guys got slammed!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ah looks like i'm about to order again. gotta stock up on gut health and java :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havoc, any word on if/when it'll be back in. I have a HUUUUGE order ready. Just wondering if I should wait on the Havoc or not.
It'll be there tomorrow.

I'll get them to reopen for sales.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When does this sale ends? I know it on January 10 but, its is at the beginning of the day, meaning right after 1/10 0:01:01? or at the end of the day after midnight?
I gotta place another order and need to know!
Thanks,
This sale expires Friday at midnight EST. So Saturday EST, SALE IS OVER. "Expires Jan 10th"

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad you can provide an update. :thumbsup:
IBE's Lean Dreamz Should be arriving early next week. ETA 12-14th Jan.

Side note: Sesamin Oil has been restocked, so feel free to pick up the "http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/essential-efa-stack.html"] EFA Stack . Also Havoc is arriving today, and most of the Xtend except Apple has arrived. Fingers crossed, LR will arrive tomorrow. If it doesn't, depending on the status, there is a small chance of a pre-sale. Also Furazadrol (60 capsules) By: Axis Labs just got back in stock!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
This sale expires Friday at midnight EST. So Saturday EST, SALE IS OVER. "Expires Jan 10th"
Thanks for clarifying this, I'll place my order by friday then!

Last edited:

propho

Awards
  • Established
jesus christ! everytime i try and setup my order something goes out of stock so i need to re do my order! =~( someone just recommend me something around 25-30 bucks.. i don't really care anymore.. tired of looking at the out of stocks..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jesus christ! everytime i try and setup my order something goes out of stock so i need to re do my order! =~( someone just recommend me something around 25-30 bucks.. i don't really care anymore.. tired of looking at the out of stocks..
Steve is liquidating his used sweat socks for $26.99 a pair, I think. Plenty in stock, surprisingly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
What happens to my order if I am not there when FedEx drops it off? Does it go back to a local FedEx branch?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happens to my order if I am not there when FedEx drops it off? Does it go back to a local FedEx branch?
they get forwarded over to my house.

/FedEx should leave a claim slip so you can pick it up.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Thanks bro. Well, I got the notification that a few mins ago that it was shipped. I am calculating that it will arrive on Sunday. Its being delivered to my work, and we are only open Mon. - Fri.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A US customer should be able to answer that; it's different up here in Canada. Usually they will leave a note on the door where you can pick it up, or I've heard of UPS safedropping, not sure if fedexwould dothat too.

International Trade Information - Global Trade Information - Tariff Information at FedEx.com
elivery. FedEx Ground does not offer a restricted-delivery service and may deliver to someone other than the person or entity named as the recipient. FedEx Ground may release the package with no signature at a residential address if none of the FedEx Delivery Signature Options are selected. FedEx will attempt to obtain a signature for shipments to nonresidential addresses. Where a signature is required, FedEx will make up to three attempts at delivery. A notice that delivery has been attempted will be left at the recipient's address after the first and second attempts. (See the Delivery Signature Options section.)

At our sole discretion, shipments having a declared value of US$500 or greater may not be released without a signature even where the release is otherwise authorized
Bah, slow again.. Dang left hand!

Lol. Thanks bro. Well, I got the notification that a few mins ago that it was shipped. I am calculating that it will arrive on Sunday. Its being delivered to my work, and we are only open Mon. - Fri.
There is a delivery date estimate on the top of the page, and it is also live updating.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume you mean Saturday?

You can always try what I try...write a note giving them permission to leave it at the door, then sign with a note releasing loss liability.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume you mean Saturday?

You can always try what I try...write a note giving them permission to leave it at the door, then sign with a note releasing loss liability.
Actually you won't need to. I just checked on my order, and as of 60 minutes ago, its status is "

Jan 8, 2009 2:45 PM

Delivered

Buffalo, NY

Left at back door. Signature Service not requested. "

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually you won't need to. I just checked on my order, and as of 60 minutes ago, its status is "

Jan 8, 2009 2:45 PM

Delivered

Buffalo, NY

Left at back door. Signature Service not requested. "
You can always count on FedEx to be banging on your back door when you least expect it.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, meant Saturday.

Leaving it at the door if it was being delievered to my apt would of been great but I work for a Childrens Home. Wouldnt want lil ones taking them, thinking they are some sort of candy....:bb3:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, meant Saturday.

Leaving it at the door if it was being delievered to my apt would of been great but I work for a Childrens Home. Wouldnt want lil ones taking them, thinking they are some sort of candy....
Side note: More and more companies are using child-proof bottles. NP's CLA is like this, same with DCP, DTH, etc. It becomes painfully obvious when you're trying to open bottles with one hand :nono:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
DAMN...for less than $173 shipped I got:
2 lbs phytofood (greens)
10lbs whey
500g Beta-Alanine
2x Gut Health 35 count
2lb Dextrose
1Kilo of BCAAs in bulk

Try to beat that anywhere!!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
NP got me again this time for only about $430. I think my wife is going to kill me. :blink: Oh wait she will kill me I used her card for the order. Oh well, she'll got over it!!!:nutkick:

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
NP got me again this time for only about $430. I think my wife is going to kill me. :blink: Oh wait she will kill me I used her card for the order. Oh well, she'll got over it!!!:nutkick:

Good luck man!

Ando55

Awards
Great Sale, I saw the 10lb Scivation Whey with Dialene 4x deal and now that deal is gone before the sale ends, any update on this?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 orders and $300 later, I am set to look, smell, and feel great. Here's to a spectacular '09.:cheers:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Great Sale, I saw the 10lb Scivation Whey with Dialene 4x deal and now that deal is gone before the sale ends, any update on this?
many of our special offers stock is already gone. unfortunately, this included that deal.
scivation whey is still on sale and is a super deal when you factor in the discount code and free shipping.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
2 orders and $300 later, I am set to look, smell, and feel great. Here's to a spectacular '09.:cheers:
very nice! seems like a lot of people put in multiple orders from this sale.

Rhys26

Awards
maybe free or at least discounted international shipping for all the overseas customers next time :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I even have a bonus heading your way tomorrow.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan4592

It'll be there tomorrow.

I'll get them to reopen for sales.
AAAAAA:trout: You guys are killin me:nutkick: I thought it was out-out. Hmmm...another order...maybe...yes...maybe...no...

I gotta be honest, I wish everyone was on the same page for this. As great as this sale potentially was for me, the in stock, out of stock, instock thing pretty much pissed me off this time.

Just sharing my feedback, dont want anyone to get too upset, as I do appreciate the effort put forth from quite a few people that were directly involved.

Nutraplanet will always be 5 stars and 10 out of 10 in my book, but even the best may sometimes have room for change/improvement.

:thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has Noxidant gone the way of the dinosaur?I already have some Fidomega, Gut Health, and Atomic Melt Down in my cart!
Just wondering...I would have tossed some in my cart had it been in stock.