Next PES Insider Deal???

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Got 3 Amento's and a Cista. After I PCT, then cut for practicing to cut for competition and pre vacation, I'm thinking: For PCT: Cista, AnaBeta Elite and all the other goodies For the cut: AmentoMax / F95 @ 75mg / Burn24 / Alpha T2 / and maybe Follidrone? Got a bottle but might save it to see everyone's feedback. The AmentoMax's strength increases + aid in fat loss seems like a great recipe to keep LBM when cutting down to 5-7% BF.
Look into performax labs alphamax; it has been getting great reviews lately!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Got 3 Amento's and a Cista. After I PCT, then cut for practicing to cut for competition and pre vacation, I'm thinking: For PCT: Cista, AnaBeta Elite and all the other goodies For the cut: AmentoMax / F95 @ 75mg / Burn24 / Alpha T2 / and maybe Follidrone? Got a bottle but might save it to see everyone's feedback. The AmentoMax's strength increases + aid in fat loss seems like a great recipe to keep LBM when cutting down to 5-7% BF.
Why not F-95 at 100? Just cost concerns?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AS insider is nearing the last day. Make sure to get those orders in before it is too late! Please PM me if you didn't receive the email.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I was going to order but the Agmatine bubble was sold out so I just left.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
If you get in some more Agmatine and have the sale price with the CistaMax I'll place a decent order. Kind of odd to have the bundle sale and then run out of Agmatine so fast.

DarthGainer

Awards
Guys when do the deals end? I get paid on Wednesday and wanted to stock up.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of amentomax and cistamax....I just got my shipping info...woo-hoo!

jhbmore

Awards
I am very very disappointed. I placed my order on the first day of the sale not long into the sale maybe an hour or 2 if that. I am now just getting an email from AS saying they are out of agmatine. I am very PO. When I placed my order it was still in stock. Now its outta stock WTF. How did my order get bumped?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am very very disappointed. I placed my order on the first day of the sale not long into the sale maybe an hour or 2 if that. I am now just getting an email from AS saying they are out of agmatine. I am very PO. When I placed my order it was still in stock. Now its outta stock WTF. How did my order get bumped?
Thank goodness I didn't order any agmatine, lol.

z28spd

Awards
same here. How does that happen?! lol

Do we have to replace our order? Says they are refunding the purchase with agamtine, not sure if this is the whole order?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I vote that the sale starts over when Agmatine has been re-stocked so we can actually get in on the deal as advertised.

jhbmore

Awards
not really sure. I ordered the bundle and I am waiting on a reply if I will still be getting the cistamax. From the email it seems that you will get everything but the agamtine imo.

I just wanna say and point out that this was horrible planning on the part of AS. First why put up a bundle with a product you have such limited supply of and if you wanted to get rid of the supply why not state on the bundle that only 100, 200 ect are available. Cooper or some one else said a limited # of cistamax was produced like 500 bottles I think. Obvi a lot less of agmatine was available.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I just got a reminder email with the link for the bundle that isn't purchasable still linked in it...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sale was significantly more popular than we had anticipated.

We sold out of agmatine extremely fast. This is an unfortunate side effect of a flash sale.

Should someone want to swap their agmatine for an alternative product we would be more than happy to do so. :)

jhbmore

Awards
The sale was significantly more popular than we had anticipated.

We sold out of agmatine extremely fast. This is an unfortunate side effect of a flash sale.

Should someone want to swap their agmatine for an alternative product we would be more than happy to do so. :)
I got 2 agmatines in the bundle. I would swap them for any of the 3 products I ordered cistamax, amentomax or f-95

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear about this issue for everyone. I guess I was lucky enough to get the agmatine bc I did not receive anything other than a standard shipping notification.... Does this mean I'm good to go?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I scrape the bottom if my amino iv, I find myself thinking I wish there was a larger tub option like recoverpro has..... Do it PES! I started using 4 scoops a day for about 10 days and my muscles instantly became fuller and harder. No bs. My gf even asked me what I'm doing differently.. This was the only change I made to my supps and no changes in training or diet.

z28spd

Awards
I can swap them on a like for like basis, this is no problem at all. :)

Please email me with your name, order details and specific product preferences to.
email awaiting you.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
As I scrape the bottom if my amino iv, I find myself thinking I wish there was a larger tub option like recoverpro has..... Do it PES! I started using 4 scoops a day for about 10 days and my muscles instantly became fuller and harder. No bs. My gf even asked me what I'm doing differently.. This was the only change I made to my supps and no changes in training or diet.
She just said to make you feel good..that's all! :lol:

Just kiddin' bruh...but I'm almost at the end of my tub as well.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just in case you are, I wouldn't procrastinate any longer.

I only mention this because I fear for Ben and all the PM/Emails he will get as soon as this ends with people asking if we can extend it because they somehow just missed it. ;)

jhbmore

Awards
Just wanted to let you know that who ever I have been emailing back and forth with at AS is taking care of me and has swapped out my 2 agmatine for 2 products of my choice.
I appreciate the level of costumer service they have given me. I was really ticked off this am. But feel better now.
I do need some bulk agmatine now though how is the SNS bulk? Do I need caps or is the powder ok mixed with a drink? Any other affordable brands I should look at?

z28spd

Awards
Just wanted to let you know that who ever I have been emailing back and forth with at AS is taking care of me and has swapped out my 2 agmatine for 2 products of my choice.
I appreciate the level of costumer service they have given me. I was really ticked off this am. But feel better now.
I do need some bulk agmatine now though how is the SNS bulk? Do I need caps or is the powder ok mixed with a drink? Any other affordable brands I should look at?
this, i was well taken care of.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about this issue for everyone. I guess I was lucky enough to get the agmatine bc I did not receive anything other than a standard shipping notification.... Does this mean I'm good to go?
I believe so, yes.

We still had agmatine stock on the morning of the second day so anyone who placed it on day 1 should be good to go.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you know that who ever I have been emailing back and forth with at AS is taking care of me and has swapped out my 2 agmatine for 2 products of my choice. I appreciate the level of costumer service they have given me. I was really ticked off this am. But feel better now. I do need some bulk agmatine now though how is the SNS bulk? Do I need caps or is the powder ok mixed with a drink? Any other affordable brands I should look at?
SNS powdered agmatine is completely flavorless.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Glad everything was taken care of guys, we appreciate your business.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
ugh myo synergy got delayed, with my nerve restore going to be tempting to not run the cista and amento if it arrives before the nutra order

badluckbrian.jepg

domore

Awards
ugh myo synergy got delayed, with my nerve restore going to be tempting to not run the cista and amento if it arrives before the nutra order

badluckbrian.jepg
We apologize for the inconvenience. Luckily, Matt (dsade) caught the production facility's slip-up during his QC testing. New bottles aren't too far off.

Anyway, I ordered a bunch of amentoflavone and cistanche, too. Once I run MyoSynergy solo for a while, I'm going to add in cistanche and amentoflavone (they will make an awesome pairing with MyoSynergy).

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

badluckbrian.jepg
Same boat as u.. Planned on using the myo.. Now might just jump on the *cistaflavone* combo! Trademark it!

z28spd

Awards
What would be the optimal way to dose Amentomax on a cut on off days for the fat loss effects?

Better to split up the 2 caps (ex. 1 cap with EC stack x 2) or just 2 caps in one dose?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be the optimal way to dose Amentomax on a cut on off days for the fat loss effects?

Better to split up the 2 caps (ex. 1 cap with EC stack x 2) or just 2 caps in one dose?
I'd spread the dose with your EC doses.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
I got this AmentoMax that was on sale. Gonna try two before training which would give me 80 mg. Neuron never said how to dose it in that writeup he did so may have to experiment.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I got this AmentoMax that was on sale. Gonna try two before training which would give me 80 mg. Neuron never said how to dose it in that writeup he did so may have to experiment.
We've found as little as 30mg works for strength. I like going up to 60mg though, personally.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if taurine will affect this amentaflavone somehow. I remember reading that Taurine affects calcium moving in and out of the cell and amentoflavone's strength benefits are supposed to be related to that. I take 50 mg/kg 1 hour taurine preworkout. Maybe I'll get me some synergy.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I wonder if taurine will affect this amentaflavone somehow. I remember reading that Taurine affects calcium moving in and out of the cell and amentoflavone's strength benefits are supposed to be related to that. I take 50 mg/kg 1 hour taurine preworkout. Maybe I'll get me some synergy.
its unlikely. Taurine is more of a sarcoplasmic reticulum stabilizer and shouldn't alter the total pulsed calcium release like amentoflavone does

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
its unlikely. Taurine is more of a sarcoplasmic reticulum stabilizer and shouldn't alter the total pulsed calcium release like amentoflavone does
i cant find any resources explaining conflicting things to avoid with amento/cistamax. is there any good reads on this stuff that a person without a cooperphd in supps can understand? or better yet, how about a nice spoonful of info on any obvious supplements beta alanine/citrulline/creatine/caff/anabolics testbooster ect ect (if there is any) to avoid while taking cista/amento?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i cant find any resources explaining conflicting things to avoid with amento/cistamax. is there any good reads on this stuff that a person without a cooperphd in supps can understand? or better yet, how about a nice spoonful of info on any obvious supplements beta alanine/citrulline/creatine/caff/anabolics testbooster ect ect (if there is any) to avoid while taking cista/amento?
I think someone asked this in another thread, but these supplements have minimal interactions. Avoid amentoflavone directly before bed, and avoid cistamax if you're cycling off tboosters and want to give your body a break...that's about it

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I think someone asked this in another thread, but these supplements have minimal interactions. Avoid amentoflavone directly before bed, and avoid cistamax if you're cycling off tboosters and want to give your body a break...that's about it
Would amentoflavone be useful first thing in the morning for energy and/or focus (possibly combined with rhodiola and a little caffeine)? If so how long would those effects typically last?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Would amentoflavone be useful first thing in the morning for energy and/or focus (possibly combined with rhodiola and a little caffeine)? If so how long would those effects typically last?
Effects last for 3-4 hours. I'd take it preworkout, with a high carb meal, or with a fat burner, personally

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Effects last for 3-4 hours. I'd take it preworkout, with a high carb meal, or with a fat burner, personally
sorry for the repetitive questions. a fact thread with all these new products might save you some time, but given how many questions i still see being asked about anabeta ect maybe youre just stuck spoon feeding all of us simple minded folk lol.

i see the obvious interaction with carbs foods and anabolics with the cista. other than obvious pre workout nutrition, any reason for high carbs with the amento? the fact that its helps reduce fat storage and which enables you to intake more calories using them for energy/muscle growth rather than fat gain, and maybe the added muscle contraction plays a role in that...? pls dont laugh....ok you can laugh, but how far off am i?

as far as dosing lets say for example, i eat a high carb meal 1-2 hours prior to working out, would you dose it 2 caps with that last meal before your workout or just literally pre workout... or is the difference negligible due to the longer lasting effects?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
sorry for the repetitive questions. a fact thread with all these new products might save you some time, but given how many questions i still see being asked about anabeta ect maybe youre just stuck spoon feeding all of us simple minded folk lol.i see the obvious interaction with carbs foods and anabolics with the cista. other than obvious pre workout nutrition, any reason for high carbs with the amento? the fact that its helps reduce fat storage and which enables you to intake more calories using them for energy/muscle growth rather than fat gain, and maybe the added muscle contraction plays a role in that...? pls dont laugh....ok you can laugh, but how far off am i?as far as dosing lets say for example, i eat a high carb meal 1-2 hours prior to working out, would you dose it 2 caps with that last meal before your workout or just literally pre workout... or is the difference negligible due to the longer lasting effects?
yes, amentoflavone is essentially a muscle selective nutrient partitioner due to its ability to antagonize insulin's effects on fat storage. I'd dose amentoflavone preworkout, that is IMO the absolute best way to use it

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Would it be better to use only PWO for the best bang for your Buck or are there a lot of cumulative effects that require daily supplementation to see?

Also I know you say PWO is best, but also say that it is a strong GDA, so would it be better to use directly PWO with my PWO drink, or before my PWO meal?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks! Would it be better to use only PWO for the best bang for your Buck or are there a lot of cumulative effects that require daily supplementation to see?

Also I know you say PWO is best, but also say that it is a strong GDA, so would it be better to use directly PWO with my PWO drink, or before my PWO meal?
I did not say it is a strong GDA. It is not a GDA. It is a nutrient partitioner. The best way to dose is as follows:

Preworkout > With a fat burner > With a high carb meal > All other times

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
how would cistamax go with anabeta in terms of test boosting. too much???

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not say it is a strong GDA. It is not a GDA. It is a nutrient partitioner. The best way to dose is as follows:

Preworkout > With a fat burner > With a high carb meal > All other times
"With" a meal meaning right when u start eating? or like 15-30 minutes pre (like how u dose a gda/rk) thanks

Thinking one cap will be with my pre workout/fat burner pre workout, and the other cap somewhere post workout with a high carb meal. But would taking this post workout "waist" calories and be a bad idea?