Next PES Insider Deal???

tin gorilla

Awards
It seems like a while since PES did an Insider Deal (or I crave them). Loved being able to get PES Select shipped at a decent price to Australia. Another Select with Alphamine combo would be awesome. Does PES have any plans on relaunching Enhanced or another pre anytime soon?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our insider emails tend to only come with new product launches. We don't like the idea of sending them out so regularly that customers start ignoring them so when we do them we do them in style. :)

In terms of insider sales, this one is more likely to be soon than PES; http://analyzedsupplements.com/ (Sign up box is on the right). :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Our insider emails tend to only come with new product launches. We don't like the idea of sending them out so regularly that customers start ignoring them so when we do them we do them in style. :)

In terms of insider sales, this one is more likely to be soon than PES; http://analyzedsupplements.com/ (Sign up box is on the right). :)
So does this mean we can expect a new AS supplement soon? ;)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Amentoflavone from AS, get to it Ben. If you have to get the Queen involved then do so :p

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our insider emails tend to only come with new product launches. We don't like the idea of sending them out so regularly that customers start ignoring them so when we do them we do them in style. :) In terms of insider sales, this one is more likely to be soon than PES; http://analyzedsupplements.com/ (Sign up box is on the right). :)
Exciting! :) Ben drops a bomb!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Analyzed Army insider sale WILL HAPPEN BEFORE APRIL 15th

I was hoping to get 3 new products released at the same time for this...but it may be 1, 2, or 3

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Analyzed Army insider sale WILL HAPPEN BEFORE APRIL 15th I was hoping to get 3 new products released at the same time for this...but it may be 1, 2, or 3
:D.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I was hoping to get 3 new products released at the same time for this...but it may be 1, 2, or 3
Oh heck yea!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Analyzed Army insider sale WILL HAPPEN BEFORE APRIL 15th I was hoping to get 3 new products released at the same time for this...but it may be 1, 2, or 3
There we have it! Awesome news.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

April 11, my bday, seems like it'd be a good day too release the kraken...or whatever it is you have planned...Dumbledore advised me as such...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something tells me there is something special coming from AS very soon! Maybe a couple somethings. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Something tells me there is something special coming from AS very soon! Maybe a couple somethings. :)
And the teasing recommences, lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Next Pre-workout?
From AS? Nah
Single ingredient useful pre-workout, maybe.

Lots of fingers crossed for amentaflavone
I would love to see TMG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's before the 15th!!! Liar!!! Lol. I need some forskolin and leucine tablets ASAP. Please and thank you.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's before the 15th!!! Liar!!! Lol. I need some forskolin and leucine tablets ASAP. Please and thank you.
Give us just an extra 3 days. Oh wait, too much info. :p

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

I don't know which of the 3 products you guys are getting, but all are fantastic

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Title of thread says next PES insider deal Thats what i am referring to.
Sorry. New pre-workout is still being worked on and this is form some AS release. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry. New pre-workout is still being worked on and this is form some AS release. :)
What about next Select Flavor?
Chef bob can work up some magic in the kitchen just sayin.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have always wanted a carrot cake flavor, use to love that growing up. with vanilla icing ontop not a fan of banana though
I am also a carrot cake and icing kinda guy. Delicious!

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
Carrot cake, not a fan! Lol, do something crazy, make Banana Peanut Butter.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Or banana.
USP Labs just nailed banana
if you have not tried it you should.

Since they have a SnickerDoodle no sense in a graham cracker or brown sugar kind of protein
Caramel Cookie would be great, or a Sea Salt caramel.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
USP Labs just nailed banana
if you have not tried it you should.

Since they have a SnickerDoodle no sense in a graham cracker or brown sugar kind of protein
Caramel Cookie would be great, or a Sea Salt caramel.
^^^ This Usp labs banana is on point.

For PES I would love Sea Salted Caramel,
I used to tell Ben that Alphamine should come in Sea Salted Caramel Frappé flavor, for all of us who replaced coffee with alphamine.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As I've said many times

Salted caramel or butterscotch toffee.
Make one of those and Mount PES will grow lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ This Usp labs banana is on point.

For PES I would love Sea Salted Caramel,
I used to tell Ben that Alphamine should come in Sea Salted Caramel Frappé flavor, for all of us who replaced coffee with alphamine.
Coffee Alphamine. Do people really love the taste of coffee? I can't stand it lol.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Okay now...watch it you coffee haters :lol:

I happen to love coffee especially coffee protein.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay now...watch it you coffee haters :lol:

I happen to love coffee especially coffee protein.
Lol I just hate plain coffee. I'm more cappuccino, Frappé, flavored or Iced coffee fan

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Lol I just hate plain coffee. I'm more cappuccino, Frappé, flavored or Iced coffee fan
Oh, okay. It's all good. I am just a pure coffee fan. I will take it in any form...hot or cold, cappucino, latte, frappe, etc..just depends on what mood I'm in.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True story, I never had more than a sip of coffee until seven months ago. Then my daughter was born, lol and I drink it often now. Although during my alphamine run I haven't needed any.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
True story, I never had more than a sip of coffee until seven months ago. Then my daughter was born, lol and I drink it often now. Although during my alphamine run I haven't needed any.
LOL..wow...well, one concoction that I like is one scoop of PES snickerdoodle protein in coffee with 2% milk. WOWZA!!!!!!!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the girl sir. Kids make parents need Alphamine! Coffee is the old fad! :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the girl sir. Kids make parents need Alphamine! Coffee is the old fad! :)
Thanks! And I really do like just drinking alphamine instead of coffee. Tastes alot better and with coffee I would have to drink alot of it. Not so with Alphamine, just my twice a day and water in between and I'm good to go!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL..wow...well, one concoction that I like is one scoop of PES snickerdoodle protein in coffee with 2% milk. WOWZA!!!!!!!!!
Lol, yeah that is good stuff. I replace 2% with Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla.

I was so surprised that my coffee cocktail is making the Select Cookbook :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Get on that Analyzed Army insider!! Now!