Not open for further replies.
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP says my shipment is coming in this Friday but it's my deload week. Do you think I should start dosing this stuff next week after my deload or should I just let the effects settle in ASAP?
Deload meaning non training?
Id def wait.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel I have a question for you.Do you think that a high volume routine such as GVT would be best to run when taking Follidrone?
I dont know what this is.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts:
7% grip strength increase with 6 subjects (untrained) was not statistically significant. Also there was no control group.

The study used a tested extract from Sigma Aldrich (we don't know source of Follidrone's active, or actual amount).

Only says it increased the follistatin/myostatin ratio by 49%. You don't know if it actually lowered myostatin or raised follistatin.

You also state FOLLODRONE (might want to fix this) decreases myostatin levels 49% when you cant conclude that based on above and the studies did not use Follidrone.
Either these thoughts are not your own or I already answered you.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
German Volume Training.
I think itll be good with this and here is why...
There is ALOT of evidence this stuff increases exercise capacity so more volume training will see a big impact as your endurance will improve.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been on Superdrol for a week. Going to stack this when I get it on Friday. Looking forward to it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
German Volume Training.
There is ALOT of evidence this stuff increases exercise capacity so more volume training will see a big impact as your endurance will improve.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah endurance seems to be increasing with the loggers.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My deload week consists of just very light sets with limited reps of my main lifts, so it's minimal training.
Def wait bro. Utilize it when your rested and get back into training. The combo will be awesome.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def wait bro. Utilize it when your rested and get back into training. The combo will be awesome.
Thanks, I guess I'll wait. The log thread has already started and I'll be using this on a cut, and I'm 24, so hopefully I can see the benefits of this product still at 2 caps a day :D

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on Superdrol for a week. Going to stack this when I get it on Friday. Looking forward to it.
THIS^^ should be interesting.
One of our testers had been on cycle for a long time...I forget exactly but like 25 months or something.
Every aspect had plateaued for months.
As soon as he started things started changing rapidly. Weight, strength and recomp were all seen.

Keep us posted.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I guess I'll wait. The log thread has already started and I'll be using this on a cut, and I'm 24, so hopefully I can see the benefits of this product still at 2 caps a day :D
The good news is alot of the preliminary results from logs look to be significant endurance capacity improvements.
This will work well on a cut as youll be able to train harder longer.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The good news is alot of the preliminary results from logs look to be significant endurance capacity improvements.
Yup. Especially since I train with an intermittent fasting style, the endurance increase will be great. Do you recommend 4 or 8 week cycles of this product?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Its hard to say as only so many people have really run it. I would expect some recomp effects and endurance and strength.
Honestly I want to see how it works in more of a deficit for a cut as there is evidence it helps burn off fat.
And this is how I'm going to use it too so you're in luck. My order should be here tomorrow. I will kick off the follidrone train next Monday.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup. Especially since I train with an intermittent fasting style, the endurance increase will be great. Do you recommend 4 or 8 week cycles of this product?
For now I say 4.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
As a mixed martial artist... I hope this helps me take my cardio to another level

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh okay. I guess I'll save the other bottle for another run. 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off sound ok?
Sounds ok to me.
Our initial trial testers are all bugging me for more product which is a good sign.
At this point Ive only seen 4 week cycles. Doesnt mean it cant be run longer just that its all Ive studied.
For now I think 4 and 4 is good.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HOnestly.....I dont see any reason it cant be run 8 weeks.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HOnestly.....I dont see any reason it cant be run 8 weeks.
This is the first time I've ordered something that's completely new to the market and I'm just trying to be on the safe side.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the first time I've ordered something that's completely new to the market and I'm just trying to be on the safe side.
THere are alot of studies regarding its use.
Its new to the supp industry though and the dose is high with 2 caps.
I think its pretty safe though. There is no indication of any significant toxicity.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Anyone notice any sleep issues or insomnia? Follistatin gave crazy energy, (felt great). But sleep was not very good.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So good so far for me. Dosing around 12-1pm and sleeping no problem.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
My order is on the way to the crib today! Nice! Will start on Monday.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My shipment is coming today, whoo. I might start it this week even though it's deload week because I plan on testing it's endurance benefits for conditioning work.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
My shipment is coming today, whoo. I might start it this week even though it's deload week because I plan on testing it's endurance benefits for conditioning work.
Go for it bro!

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
debating taking the follidrone during last 2 weeks of my epi trest run and first 2 weeks of pct or pushing that cycle back and running a follidrone ostobol cycle to give my body a longer break between methyl DS's. or running it as a natty boost during or after pct with anabeta or abe or xgels. or perhaps running a week 1-4 of osta/ week 4-9 of epi/ week 5-10 of trest and week 7-10 of follidrone and just have an epic 2 1/2 months of abuse.

which option seems the most interesting to you guys/brundel? havent ran osta or trest before so im torn. huge supp stash problems.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone notice any sleep issues or insomnia? Follistatin gave crazy energy, (felt great). But sleep was not very good.
I havnt seen any reports of insomnia. DOesnt mean it doesnt happen though.
Well keep an eye on it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get my order today. So 2 caps pre-workout?
2 caps pre workout will work but I think ID take it well before you train.
Give it time to work as alot of the effects are not acute like a pre workout.

Might be better to take one in the morn and 1 before training.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
debating taking the follidrone during last 2 weeks of my epi trest run and first 2 weeks of pct or pushing that cycle back and running a follidrone ostobol cycle to give my body a longer break between methyl DS's. or running it as a natty boost during or after pct with anabeta or abe or xgels. or perhaps running a week 1-4 of osta/ week 4-9 of epi/ week 5-10 of trest and week 7-10 of follidrone and just have an epic 2 1/2 months of abuse.

which option seems the most interesting to you guys/brundel? havent ran osta or trest before so im torn. huge supp stash problems.
I like the last one personally.
Or...if they are good alone.....probably alot better combined.
Osta/epi/trest/folli 4 weeks. Eat a ton and train super hard.
Or 4/osta epi then 4 trest folli.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
If this is effective at raising follistatin then it will seriously utilize extra calories. I'm sure that on a diet it will retain/boost strength, but real magic happens on a caloric surplus. I wouldn't worry too much about fat gain.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If this is effective at raising follistatin then it will seriously utilize extra calories. I'm sure that on a diet it will retain/boost strength, but real magic happens on a caloric surplus. I wouldn't worry too much about fat gain.
Haven't hear this or seem this In the studies. Brundel did you know this?

Curious on this.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Haven't hear this or seem this In the studies. Brundel did you know this?

Curious on this.
Injectable follistatin does this. Very effectively. Think anavar plus tren to get an idea. Pumps, big strength, vascularity, little to no fat gain.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Injectable follistatin does this. Very effectively. Think anavar plus tren to get an idea. Pumps, big strength, vascularity, little to no fat gain.
I don't think you can compare the two. But I do see where u coming from.

Always wanted to try var.

prometheus198

Awards
Got home saw my package gave the gf her alpha t2, popped 2 caps of follidrone went and did 6x4 squats and 175 burpees didn't notice anything 175 burpees still sucks wtf? Just kidding.
I'll be cruising for awhile so will prob run follidrone for the next 8 weeks.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Got home saw my package gave the gf her alpha t2, popped 2 caps of follidrone went and did 6x4 squats and 175 burpees didn't notice anything 175 burpees still sucks wtf? Just kidding.
I'll be cruising for awhile so will prob run follidrone for the next 8 weeks.
LOL..you just couldn't wait huh? Not gonna lie, when I got my shipment wasn't here so I didn't get a chance to pop one in my mouth. Then after my work out, the delivery came and I thought it was Christmas. I will take a serving tomorrow because it is my legs and shoulders day tomorrow.

So I will be taking 1 cap of Follidrone and 2 caps of Alphamax.

I know I said earlier that I was going to start on Monday, but I just can't wait. LOL!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol ^^

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
I like the last one personally.
Or...if they are good alone.....probably alot better combined.
Osta/epi/trest/folli 4 weeks. Eat a ton and train super hard.
Or 4/osta epi then 4 trest folli.
wanted to run osta before my epi/trest either way since its not as strong a product and i shouldnt get shut down much before my trest kicks in. goal is to use osta to minimize muscle loss while i get totally shredded down that way i dont feel perma bulked when i feast while on my epi/trest. plus ive never ran a "longer" cycle, and i dont like 4 weekers. seems like follidrone would be perfect to test its abilities at the last month of a longer cycle anyways so i think thats what i may end up doing. i just hope i dont get shut down too hard, my last run on 4 weeks of sd was no walk in the park to bounce back from.

i got 2 follidrones so ill probably run my other bottle stacked with more osta after the summer and see what kind of gains ill get on a caloric surplus with those 2. be interesting to see all the different combos people use and how people end up liking to use it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is actually a study I have somewhere that indicates (-)-epicatechin significantly increases fat burning. Ill try to dig it up.

Initially I posted a bunch of studies but there are a ton more.
This stuff really is impressive.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I wonder why it would increase fat burning?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So after this intro sale, how much will the price be?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder why it would increase fat burning?
(-)-epicatechin modulates postprandial metabolism by enhancing lipid oxidation accompanied by reductions in glycemia and triglyceridemia.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

At this price We dont make alot of money. Half what we make on Formeron.
At the sale price we basically give it away for cost but we did it to get product into peoples hands so everyone can see how great it works.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question on follidrone what percent extract is it. Is there any supplement to avoid on it thanks

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw the competitors Epi mg. Big difference.

I don't think there's a comparison.

Question brundel? Theirs is 90% extract. Is yours the same? More? Or less?

Everyone keeps comparing the two but from what I see you really can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.