NEW PRODUCT!! FOLLIDRONE FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Only bought one due to truck breaking down and girlfriends prom in two weeks :(( Yes , I am young. haha

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Only bought one due to truck breaking down and girlfriends prom in two weeks :(( Yes , I am young. haha
how young are you, hopefully not under 18

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
how young are you, hopefully not under 18
19! almost 20. Only used protein and pre-workouts before... but with all the research and trials on this I had to say yes to it

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
19! almost 20. Only used protein and pre-workouts before... but with all the research and trials on this I had to say yes to it
only ask because under 18 shouldn't really be messing with supplements except for protein,a pre workout, and creatine. Also this product would work better the older you are, as myostatin levels are lowest in your teen years.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill talk to the tester and see if he minds me posting his pictures.

TheNatural21

Awards
Ordered three!! Had to buy em now more than likely there is only a few made at this time.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logs up as well.

TheNatural21

Awards
Looks like it will sell out tonight if there is a limit!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since I ordered from the pre-sale, if I decide to log this, should I put it in this section or the supplement log section?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I ordered from the pre-sale, if I decide to log this, should I put it in this section or the supplement log section?
Supp section please.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Is there info on any of the negatives that could be associated with this? I've heard about cardiac wall hypertrophy, and I also saw that Wyeth was developing a drug along these lines and abandoned it. I'm very interested in trying the product, but still on the fence because of the unknown aspect of the product.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Crap Oversold lls

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there info on any of the negatives that could be associated with this? I've heard about cardiac wall hypertrophy, and I also saw that Wyeth was developing a drug along these lines and abandoned it. I'm very interested in trying the product, but still on the fence because of the unknown aspect of the product.
There are quite a few studies showing cardio protective effects.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crap Oversold lls
Wait really?
There were 300+ units like an hour ago lol.
Maybe they are only selling the stock they have on hand.
Either way there is more on the way. I doubt its OOS for good.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should be able to still order.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait really?
There were 300+ units like an hour ago lol.
Maybe they are only selling the stock they have on hand.
Either way there is more on the way. I doubt its OOS for good.
Thanks it took my order anyway, long workday but Dont mind the wait for this product at this price

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I overnighted the first 50 units to them today and Ill keep sending product till everyone gets theirs or the stock is dry. Shouldnt be a terribly long wait.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I overnighted the first 50 units to them today and Ill keep sending product till everyone gets theirs or the stock is dry. Shouldnt be a terribly long wait.
When you plan to ship this to JW in UK or will you wait to ship Follidrone together with tongkat/boron product to UK?

MikeST

Awards
When you plan to ship this to JW in UK or will you wait to ship Follidrone together with tongkat/boron product to UK?
was just thinking the same thing, though may try and order from NP

raekwonse

Awards
Is Follidrone an antioxidant? Should we not take it periworkout like other antioxidants?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I noticed the new label says to take the two different doses at different times when most people here are taking essentially a combined dose. What's the ideal schedule?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Do your products carry a money back guarantee? I wanna stock up on this but I don't want another prime/compound 20 let down lmao. "Frat boys eating pizza" buahahaha

murk01

murk01

Awards
Do your products carry a money back guarantee? I wanna stock up on this but I don't want another prime/compound 20 let down lmao. "Frat boys eating pizza" buahahaha
Didnt mean to thumbs up that. But I would say there are to many variants to "money back guarantee" any supp.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
just picked up a few...between this and the tongkat you'll be taking all my $$$. hopped on some more AAV2 too. Love that sht

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
just picked up a few...between this and the tongkat you'll be taking all my $$$. hopped on some more AAV2 too. Love that sht
hey cubs...what's the purpose for taking tongkat again? What is it used for?

thanks bud.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
NP has AAV2 on sale too. Should have picked it up when I ordered the Follidrone but picked up Recompadrol instead.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just finished week 1 of SD so hoping this gets shipped soon so I can stack. Then it's a bridge to 11-KT. I would think this should stack nicely with both PH's.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
And I'm broke again lol

got two bottles, one for my next cycle, one for pct. It is a ways off because of injury but i will log it when I can.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
And I'm broke again lol

got two bottles, one for my next cycle, one for pct. It is a ways off because of injury but i will log it when I can.
LOL..tell me about it...fortunately I got a nice bonus from work so that's saving me, however, I know my wife is beginning to question herself as to why I have all of these supplements in and on my personal table. LOL!

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
LOL..tell me about it...fortunately I got a nice bonus from work so that's saving me, however, I know my wife is beginning to question herself as to why I have all of these supplements in and on my personal table. LOL!
Luckily my gf has gotten to the point where she doesn't ask questions anymore. Dude you get a whole table! that is awesome, I was spared one drawer in the kitchen and even getting that was like pulling teeth. What I can't fit in the drawer gets put in the closet until its go time.

I am so excited to try this, I honestly feel like a 23yo kid again waiting for my activate beta to come in. It is going to be hell waiting for the docs approval to start lifting upper body again (other than rows which I'm ok to do right now).

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
hey cubs...what's the purpose for taking tongkat again? What is it used for?

thanks bud.
its a test booster, and BLR is coming out with a new supplement combining Tongkat + boron. very exciting stuff in my opinion. BLR and Evomuse are my two fav companies right now.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Luckily my gf has gotten to the point where she doesn't ask questions anymore. Dude you get a whole table! that is awesome, I was spared one drawer in the kitchen and even getting that was like pulling teeth. What I can't fit in the drawer gets put in the closet until its go time.

I am so excited to try this, I honestly feel like a 23yo kid again waiting for my activate beta to come in. It is going to be hell waiting for the docs approval to start lifting upper body again (other than rows which I'm ok to do right now).
Lol@drawer in a kitchen

I'm just glad my girl doesn't google what everything is in my closet lol

I just keep telling her it's protein & amino's

Gotta love blonde's :)

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established

LOL..yeah, I actually have a shelf with my 5 proteins on them. Then, I have a stackable table with drawers that has my stim and non-stim preworkouts. Then I have a section for stim and non-stim fat burners, then a place for others like my fish oil, CoQ-10, MCT oil...etc. Man, it's funny. Looks like a mini Vitamin Shoppe. LOL! But yeah, like you, I'm excited to try it. I'm 42, so I need all the help I can get...no, not really, but I just have to train harder to get the results I used to get when I was about 10 years younger.

Hope that you get your doctor's approval to lift again.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
its a test booster, and BLR is coming out with a new supplement combining Tongkat + boron. very exciting stuff in my opinion. BLR and Evomuse are my two fav companies right now.
Okay, gotcha. I'm using regular Erase along with DAA but haven't really noticed anything yet. I have Alphamax on the way which should be here tomorrow, so I will start that up. Maybe in the future, I will try this Tongkat + boron concoction. This will be my first time using a product from BLR, but Evomuse and PES are my favs right now.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Lol@drawer in a kitchen

I'm just glad my girl doesn't google what everything is in my closet lol

I just keep telling her it's protein & amino's

Gotta love blonde's :)
LOL..yeah, I'm glad the wifey doesn't question me about what this is for and what is that for and so on. Actually, I shocked she hasn't up until this point.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Thanks cbsharpe, I'm making the best of it and hitting legs and back but I can feel the strain on the shoulder sometimes and have to back off. Sucks to have to use the leg press (and some other variants), but it hurts like hell trying to keep the bar on my back for squats right now.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just grabbed 2... I wanted 4 but I figure if it's as good as described I wouldn't mind paying a little more for it later on I guess.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks cbsharpe, I'm making the best of it and hitting legs and back but I can feel the strain on the shoulder sometimes and have to back off. Sucks to have to use the leg press (and some other variants), but it hurts like hell trying to keep the bar on my back for squats right now.
Yeah, you bet! Thinking about your condition makes me realize how much I take for granted.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grabbed a bottle myself lets see how it pans out

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It may take a little longer than expected as this stuff is selling like a wildfire currently. I think its possible...likely actually that NP will sell out of our current stock in a few days max.
I ordered more though and Ill ship to JW within 10 days or so hopefully.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The tongkat Boron mix will be ready soon. I just need to decide on a name and make labels.

Tongkat is a great plant. Lots of good properties for lifters. Libido, mood, energy, test increase.
Boron is very good at binding up SHBG. My free test went up to 608ng/dl The reference range only goes to 150 so 608 is very high.

The combo is very solid.
Our tongkat is the best available and Ill stand by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.