Not open for further replies.
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw the competitors Epi mg. Big difference.

I don't think there's a comparison.

Question brundel? Theirs is 90% extract. Is yours the same? More? Or less?

Everyone keeps comparing the two but from what I see you really can't.
We have more than 200% of (-)-epicatechin per bottle. Thats all Ill say.

I think both us and them agree its not really a comparison.
I think they will perform differently as well but well know once logs go up for them.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have more than 200% of (-)-epicatechin per bottle. Thats all Ill say. I think both us and them agree its not really a comparison. I think they will perform differently as well but well know once logs go up for them.
Gotcha. Log for log I guess

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I lost some respect for them cause they sprinkled it in theirs just to say its in there

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been reading up a lot on creatine and mystatin and I will admit that there is alot about this subject that I did not know. I stopped taking creatine about 3 months ago just because I wasn't noticing benefit anymore and I wonder how that might be to stack. I mean it is so cheap and wouldn't be a big deal to grab, but just thinking out loud.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been reading up a lot on creatine and mystatin and I will admit that there is alot about this subject that I did not know. I stopped taking creatine about 3 months ago just because I wasn't noticing benefit anymore and I wonder how that might be to stack. I mean it is so cheap and wouldn't be a big deal to grab, but just thinking out loud.
Go get one! It's funny. I just got a tub and started using it a week ago. It's been a while since I used creatine. It's cheap and effective. Go for it again

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people dont respond well to creating.
Some people respond super well. Im unsure why but it probably has to do with how high your creatine levels are already.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat....this is why I stopped taking creatine too but I just don't respond to it like others.

burpees

Banned
Awards
I knock 4 seconds off my fastest mile

This has been helping me breathe easer

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Mine comes tomorrow, quicker than I expected. Stoked cuz I leave for Jamaica in about a month I'm going to be running it on a cut that I started 2 weeks ago, can't wait to see how it goes.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I lost some respect for them cause they sprinkled it in theirs just to say its in there
The formulator has a great history. He should at least be given the benefit of the doubt b4 assuming the worst, don't u think?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may have spoke to soon time will tell. What is his history.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right. And there are a ton more if you really start digging.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On Day 4 of this. I'm actually taking 3/day spread out evenly. Had one of those in the zone type workouts today. Strength is through the roof. But keep in mind I am also just beginning week 2 of Superdrol.

burpees

Banned
Awards
On Day 4 of this. I'm actually taking 3/day spread out evenly. Had one of those in the zone type workouts today. Strength is through the roof. But keep in mind I am also just beginning week 2 of Superdrol.
lol lol lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was my reaction too. Don't mind the 500mg of test, it has to be something else.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Anyone using this who's NOT using AAS or extremely strong steroids like superdrol ?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone using this who's NOT using AAS or extremely strong steroids like superdrol ?
Guess it makes anything you may or may not be on better

Anabolic amplifier?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL. I would've waited to use this during my PCT but some of the research I was finding indicated that it would indeed be an anabolic amplifier. So I'll use it on cycle and also PCT.

Sorry I can't give a review without being ON.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just popped my first one. Second one tomorrow then lifting. Don't know what to expect if anything yet but I'll report back if I notice anything.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 for me I stepped on the scale today and I am down 3 lbs. not sure if it's this but I like to see that.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 for me also and I have noticed some extra endurance in my weight training sessions. Funny thing, I take Folli before I work out and in about 20-25 minutes into my workout, I feel or get a little extra burst which allows me to keep pushing more weights. Also don't know if Folli has anything to do with this, but I am also getting more vascular particularly in the upper chest and shoulder region. I have to take some pics.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose yesterday and there definitely was an increase in endurance. I flew right thru my workout and felt like I could keep going when I was done.

Mystere3

Awards
I took my first dose yesterday and there definitely was an increase in endurance. I flew right thru my workout and felt like I could keep going when I was done.
That has to be placebo; the mechanism of the compound wouldn't get results that fast; even SD or m1t wouldn't yield results from the first dose.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolute placebo. But, that is a powerful thing. Just ask 90% of the companies selling test boosters.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whether it's placebo or not, it helped anyway. Mind over matter? :D

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Whether it's placebo or not, it helped anyway. Mind over matter? :D
Yup, but what I'm looking for in Follidrone is body composition. I'm interested to see what happens in 2-3 weeks.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yup, but what I'm looking for in Follidrone is body composition. I'm interested to see what happens in 2-3 weeks.
Yeah, but remember, you have to give it sufficient time to build up in your body. I wouldn't judge this by the 2nd or 3rd week. I would give it 3-4 weeks. My opinion.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm judging Follidrone by strength/endurance because body composition will be tough to analyze since I'm on Norco/AT2/Reform. I think I'll know by next week if Follidrone is working

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None of us know how long it may take to see body comp results because we are all different. I would feel confident in saying that it will happen based on the logs reporting endurance and the work being done. Obviously diet is going to play into this.

Mystere3

Awards
I'm on high but stable doses of AAS, we'll see how it works as an amplifier. In theory I should see strength gains out of proportion to what I'd usually expect in a week or so.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but remember, you have to give it sufficient time to build up in your body. I wouldn't judge this by the 2nd or 3rd week. I would give it 3-4 weeks. My opinion.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to order today, all these logs have convinced me to try it

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I added this to my supp regimen on Saturday. By Sunday nights workout I was experiencing crazy pumps, almost annoying. I figured it was way to soon and just blew it off. I trained again yesterday and went through the same annoying pumps laugh out loud. My arms were so pumped it made it almost difficult to train. Twice in four days def not a placebo. Had some random guy walk up to me in the gym and ask me if I compete. I have not had a question like that since running prohormones a while back. I am taking other supps but have been running this natty cycle four 5 weeks when I added the follidrone. I bought two bottles so plan on running it four a solid 8 weeks with four weeks off and then back on again. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.