third these sound even better for me personally

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on the Tongkat/Boron product and SERM?
I have 500 units tongkat/boron at the shop.
Ready to go. I just dont have a product name yet. There is a thread up. If you come up with a name Ill send you a free bottle.
Please post in the thread in our subforum.

SERM is on the back burner. Maybe summer time.
Its also ready. I just dont have any extra time with the 2 new products.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't see anything from coop.
Good, he and I had just started getting along and I much prefer this.
Id rather have intelligent discussions with his input than arguments about products.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good, he and I had just started getting along and I much prefer this.
Id rather have intelligent discussions with his input than arguments about products.
Coop can be a little rough around the edges sometimes but he means well. Very straight forward and no non-sense

Mystere3

Awards
I noticed more strength today; I can't say whether it's from the dmz kicking in though as it's about the time where you'd expect that (about 10 days in). On day 5 of Follidrone.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Quick update. I trained yesterday and man I have to tell you these pumps are driving me crazy laugh out loud. It is definately the follidrone. My arms were so pumped it actually began to hurt at the end. No product has ever done this to me. The only other thing I noticed is I am a little more tired then normal during the day. Even right now I feel like I can lay down and nap. Anyway, hitting chest and back tomorrow. I will stop by with another update Sunday.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Well, it wasn't mine..that's for sure...
Was trying to hold off not ordering.... Fuking temptation gets me every time. Formeron has been so good to me.... Had to take the dive.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Was trying to hold off not ordering.... Fuking temptation gets me every time. Formeron has been so good to me.... Had to take the dive.
LOL...I hear ya mission. I'm the same way but I will eventually try Formeron in the not so distant future.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
you are taking one or two for the day
One in the morning and one at night. Btw. I decided to do cardio yesterday even though it was an off day. Normally I do 20 to 30 minutes tops. I did an hour and felt like I could have gone a little longer. It is to soon to say if it is having an effect on my endurance but it was a good start. I will be running cardio every week as well along with the weights and will monitor both. So far so good.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
SuppJunkie bought all the Folli now it's sold out and those who have more than one may be thieving the edge on everyone's gains
If things keep going this way I will be picking up some more bottles real soon. I have tried a ton of supps over the years and I am impressed with this one so far. I am going to be dropping the secretabridge I have been taking for the past month tomorrow so i will monitor any changes.

burpees

Banned
Awards
If things keep going this way I will be picking up some more bottles real soon. I have tried a ton of supps over the years and I am impressed with this one so far. I am going to be dropping the secretabridge I have been taking for the past month tomorrow so i will monitor any changes.
Better than Creatine ?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Better than Creatine ?
It's way to early to tell but probably not. I remember the first time I tried creatine monohydrate i put on 15 pounds. That was insane. Anyway I don't think there are many if any natty supps that can compare to creatine but time will tell.

btw I have been on creatine for the past three months along with the secretabridge (5 weeks) I was off creatine for quite some time.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's way to early to tell but probably not. I remember the first time I tried creatine monohydrate i put on 15 pounds. That was insane. Anyway I don't think there are many if any natty supps that can compare to creatine but time will tell.

btw I have been on creatine for the past three months along with the secretabridge (5 weeks) I was off creatine for quite some time.
Sucks....Im a creatine non responder.
Nothing happens. 10g daily and zip except for pissing from my anus.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You must have got the last two because it's OOS.I was thinking of picking up a couple more bottles too. Oh well
They will likely have more on mon tues.
One last shipment before I ship to other retailers.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The competitor's product was severely underdosed due to errors at their production facility. 30-50% underdosed. Just read their Facebook post explaining this. Could this be due to a rush to compete with Follidrone's release? Let the conspiracy theories begin...NOW.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The competitor's product was severely underdosed due to errors at their production facility. 30-50% underdosed. Just read their Facebook post explaining this. Could this be due to a rush to compete with Follidrone's release? Let the conspiracy theories begin...NOW.
I honestly dont wish anything bad on them. I do hope they have success in everything they do.
But......this is good for us as there is now no product with Epicatechin in it. For now.
Id be pissed if I bought a product and the primary mover was 50% underdosed. So...50mg 90% (-)-epi?
Or the whole mix was 30-50%
Either way they are gonna have some serious refunding to do.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went for Follidrone over anything else because I like concentrated formulas with the specified ingredient...not a prop blend of 50 different ingredients. This way I get to find out what works. That's what I like about Follidrone, but PES/Analyzed Supplement stuff too

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly dont wish anything bad on them. I do hope they have success in everything they do. But......this is good for us as there is now no product with Epicatechin in it. For now. Id be pissed if I bought a product and the primary mover was 50% underdosed. So...50mg 90% (-)-epi? Or the whole mix was 30-50% Either way they are gonna have some serious refunding to do.
Yeah, I'm just being sarcastic about what happened. He's absolutely heartbroken, and for good reason - the facility he put his trust into to produce his supplement f'd up. Not his fault at all. He is no longer using that facility and is offering full refunds and double products to make up for it. Could happen to anyone.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I'm just being sarcastic about what happened. He's absolutely heartbroken, and for good reason - the facility he put his trust into to produce his supplement f'd up. Not his fault at all. He is no longer using that facility and is offering full refunds and double products to make up for it. Could happen to anyone.
Myosnergy ?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Myosnergy ?
Apparently. Don't know what part of it was underdosed, but after sending product back to the factory, they underdosed it AGAIN. Not Matt's fault; actually a testament to his checking quality control. Lots of companies wouldn't check or care, they'd just keep selling it.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Apparently. Don't know what part of it was underdosed, but after sending product back to the factory, they underdosed it AGAIN. Not Matt's fault; actually a testament to his checking quality control. Lots of companies wouldn't check or care, they'd just keep selling it.
Dam sucks , I know he has to be stressed out

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah I can imagine how he feels.
There are a bunch of things to be upset about...
Poor manufacturing..agaim not their fault.
Problems early on with a mew product launch...this is hugely stressful.
People may decide to not buy the product when they initially had planned to. Id be devistated.
They are doing everything the can though and at least people will know they are not scam artists.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Poor manufacturing..agaim not their fault.
yeah that will not fly with the general public nor many a loyal customer an entrepreneur from a family of entrepreneurs I can tell you once a product is put out for sale to the public you're responsible for what you bring to market period... as far as many of those whom have your trust are concerned and it takes much longer to build a reputation than to have one torn down

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Sucks....Im a creatine non responder.
Nothing happens. 10g daily and zip except for pissing from my anus.
I have that prob with creatine monohydrate now. When I first used it I was fine but over time my body rejects it and just like you I get the craps. I have been using creatine kre alkaline and no probs at all.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Trained back yesterday. All in all a good workout. Forearms had nice pump. I went away for the weekend so the gym I went to had very limited equipment so I had to do more reps than weight. Also I decided to hold off on chest until Monday when I am back at my home gym. I am dropping the secretabridge today so from here on out it will be Follodrone and my normal everyday staples.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
How is everybody taking follidrone? 2 pre or spread out. Thanks.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is everybody taking follidrone? 2 pre or spread out. Thanks.
2 pre. If anything, 2 pre will be like what the loggers are using (because 1 cap for them is already the equivalent of 2 caps retail)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
2 pre. If anything, 2 pre will be like what the loggers are using (because 1 cap for them is already the equivalent of 2 caps retail)
Thanks I train at 7 pm to about 8:30. Is anybody recording any sleep issues?

burpees

Banned
Awards
When I upped it to 4 caps a day , my endurance improved even more

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My next run will be 2-3 caps.
Well if you're on the beta Follidrone right now, 2 caps retail would be the same as 1 cap of what you're getting now. So I assume you're gonna go 3-4 caps?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if you're on the beta Follidrone right now, 2 caps retail would be the same as 1 cap of what you're getting now. So I assume you're gonna go 3-4 caps?
Lol you got me. Didn't catch that. Yes I meant 3-4. Most likely 4.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol you got me. Didn't catch that. Yes I meant 3-4. Most likely 4.
I'm tempted to up the dose but I'm seeing really good results right now as is. Maybe I'll try it on the next bottle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm tempted to up the dose but I'm seeing really good results right now as is. Maybe I'll try it on the next bottle.
Yea that's why I'm not upping it. Wanting to see how two doses works before upping it

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff in here

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BRUNDEL, when nutra get follidrone back in stock or is someone else getting it next

TheJailer521

Awards
Nothing worse than waiting for a supplement delivery! I am way to eager to try this, and WAY to impatient for USPS to get the order to my state, and then send it to another one! Props to Nutra for the 2day shipping, but USPS needs to get their head in the game!

track.jpg

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im still Ill. hopefully tomorrow I can get back to work at which time Ill be able to ship at least some to NP.
They will likely get another 70 units or so.

After this I plan to ship to the UK as they are waiting.
Alot depends also on stock. The sale wiped us out.
I have another batch on the way though so....hopefully there wont be a gap in service.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im still Ill. hopefully tomorrow I can get back to work at which time Ill be able to ship at least some to NP.
They will likely get another 70 units or so.

After this I plan to ship to the UK as they are waiting.
Alot depends also on stock. The sale wiped us out.
I have another batch on the way though so....hopefully there wont be a gap in service.
I hope you feel better man!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro.
Starting to feel better. My ears just popped....I havnt been able to hear out of the right side for 4 days lol.
plugged up.

Status
Not open for further replies.