Not open for further replies.
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U getting dizzy spells? Vertigo by any chance ?
Nah. Just sick. Feeling normal otherwise. Nothing like that. That sounds like something else.
Either drug/medication induced or from some disease state. If this is happening to you I suggest seeing a dr right away.
Like today.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Nah. Just sick. Feeling normal otherwise. Nothing like that. That sounds like something else.
Either drug/medication induced or from some disease state. If this is happening to you I suggest seeing a dr right away.
Like today.
I think he was referring to the fact that the ears house the vestibular system which is involved in acceleration and tracking of the body. Dysfunction in the inner ear canal can cause those symptoms.

Or maybe he actually has those issues, in which case yes, a doctor should be seen lol

burpees

Banned
Awards
I think he was referring to the fact that the ears house the vestibular system which is involved in acceleration and tracking of the body. Dysfunction in the inner ear canal can cause those symptoms. Or maybe he actually has those issues, in which case yes, a doctor should be seen lol
Yea having a ear issue can cause dizziness and imbalance feel

Thought that was he was dealing with

Had a bout of labrynthitis before and it started hat Brundel felt

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So does boron raise test and lower estrogen?
Boron has minimal effect on test or estrogen, but it seems to boost free T substantially without altering SHBG. How it does this is a mystery to me, but that's what the data shows

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boron has minimal effect on test or estrogen, but it seems to boost free T substantially without altering SHBG. How it does this is a mystery to me, but that's what the data shows
How would it compare to something like divanil?

burpees

Banned
Awards
how much boron per day ?

i been taking 18mg of Boron (from Albion® bororganic glycine)

more or less u feel ?

$2.50 for 60 caps for albion chelated boron, cant beat it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So does boron raise test and lower estrogen?
Subjects were requested to consume a capsule of 10mg boron every day with their breakfast, and on the day 7, the blood collection was carried out at 8.00 A.M, again. Boron in plasma increased significantly following hours and weekly consumption. Six hours supplementation showed a significant decrease on sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), high sensitive CRP (hsCRP) and TNF-α level. After one week (in samples taken at 8.00 A.M, only), the mean plasma free testosterone increased and the mean plasma estradiol decreased significantly. Dihydrotestosterone, cortisol and vitamin D was elevated. Also, concentrations of all three inflammatory biomarkers decreased after supplementation

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how much boron per day ?

i been taking 18mg of Boron (from Albion® bororganic glycine)

more or less u feel ?

$2.50 for 60 caps for albion chelated boron, cant beat it.
It depends on the version of Boron. Most is really boron bound to something else so only a % is boron. Generally around 10%
Ours is citrate and 10mg is = to what was used in studies as well as our internal testing.

Touey

Touey

Awards
18 mg is quite high I wouldn't go over 20 mg

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shouldnt need more than 10. At some point it will begin to have negative effects.

Touey

Touey

Awards

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
So you guys think 2 follidrone preworkout or 1 morning 1 preworkout?

killandgo

Awards
Hi Brundel, is Orbit going to get any, or just Nutra for now? Got greedy and waited for the Easter sale at Nutra and it was all gone when I went to order.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutra will likely have a few more before its over.

Eventually Orbit will have some. Im unsure how long exactly. NP sold alot during the sale so our stock is almost dry.
Its starting to look like most retailers will have to wait for our second batch to be done.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Nutra will likely have a few more before its over.

Eventually Orbit will have some. Im unsure how long exactly. NP sold alot during the sale so our stock is almost dry.
Its starting to look like most retailers will have to wait for our second batch to be done.
you had better not dally Mr. brundel before you turn around 3 or 5 other companies will have out a version before your resupply have brought forth reinforcements

rowbros

rowbros

Awards
cant wait for this stuff to be for sale, i am in france so waiting for jw to have it, he said maybe week after next,

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
So I am confused, it says on the bottle 2 spaced out over 3 hrs, but you guys are recommending 2 pre w/o? Is that from trial and error? I have been taking one upon waking, and one pwo....?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those of us that are logging are taking two doses at once due to the amount in the caps we were sent. I am almost certain everyone is taking this pre, so our results are based on taking the full amount pre workout. Brundel would have to speak to whether this makes a difference or not. My guess is that it is like creatine or anything else that gets built up in your system. It may not matter when, only that it is saturated in you. I could be mistaken, but that is my understanding.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you had better not dally Mr. brundel before you turn around 3 or 5 other companies will have out a version before your resupply have brought forth reinforcements
Oh Im sure companies will try at some point.
(-)-epicatechin is not easy to get though.
Its very expensive. So this will deter the companies that only care to make money.
Likely companies will come out with lower dose versions.
Once this happens Ill start putting the MG on the bottles so people know why to buy ours instead ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cant wait for this stuff to be for sale, i am in france so waiting for jw to have it, he said maybe week after next,
Shouldnt be too long now. They are next in line. Ill be able to ship to them maybe tues.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I am confused, it says on the bottle 2 spaced out over 3 hrs, but you guys are recommending 2 pre w/o? Is that from trial and error? I have been taking one upon waking, and one pwo....?
The guys running logs have double dosed caps so they only take 1 per day.
THis means they have all pretty much been taking them PWO.

Seems to be working well.
In research studies they fed them 2 doses. AM and PM. and it worked well.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny you said that now Biotivia has "Heracles" it is coming out with.

Touey

Touey

Awards
that's original they're not apparently acquainted with the varied assortment of this lot on the particular board here so adept some may say in marketing

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Since the boron/tongkat isn't out yet.. What's a good boron to go with? Boron citrate?

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Yea one of the biotivia reps made a back handed comment about follidrone saying it was a prop blend with an inactive filler and his was the purest epi available, I defended follidrone, but they seem to be riding his nuts big time over bb.com, I assume to potentially get logging spots once available... Anyways I have had a couple workouts on follidrone, definitely feel much fuller, maybe a bit leaner, but I notice something after 5 days, unfortunately I've had 2 nagging injuries this week... Gonna do some arms tonight at home and shoulders hopefully (I twisted my arm awkwardly) doing incline db bench coming down and it hurt the rotator cuff area on my left arm, it seems a lot better today, so I am optimistic on finishing out this week, and attAcking week 2 strong. I am going to continue to dose 1 am 1 pre, and next week do both pre, and see how it compares...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea one of the biotivia reps made a back handed comment about follidrone saying it was a prop blend with an inactive filler and his was the purest epi available, I defended follidrone, but they seem to be riding his nuts big time over bb.com, I assume to potentially get logging spots once available... Anyways I have had a couple workouts on follidrone, definitely feel much fuller, maybe a bit leaner, but I notice something after 5 days, unfortunately I've had 2 nagging injuries this week... Gonna do some arms tonight at home and shoulders hopefully (I twisted my arm awkwardly) doing incline db bench coming down and it hurt the rotator cuff area on my left arm, it seems a lot better today, so I am optimistic on finishing out this week, and attAcking week 2 strong. I am going to continue to dose 1 am 1 pre, and next week do both pre, and see how it compares...
It is an inactive filler. Thats why they call it filler and not an ingredient.
High dose (-)-epi doesnt need anything else in the caps. It works great by itself.
The companies that include other ingredients are likely doing so because they dont want to use high enough doses of EPI.

Do they say what the dose is per cap?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since the boron/tongkat isn't out yet.. What's a good boron to go with? Boron citrate?
Citrate is good.
Im going to decide on a name tonight. Just do it.
Should be available within a week. Maybe wait ;)

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool I may just wait.. Everything from BLR works!!!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool I may just wait.. Everything from BLR works!!!!!
Im very proud of this....

Which is why I take it so personally when people try to discredit us.
I would NEVER, ever, sell you guys something I didnt have full confidence in. Its a direct reflection on me personally.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest, this is my favorite natural anabolic. It works fast and basically has zero negative side effects. And that's with me using it for only 2 weeks.... :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I decided to chime in at BB.com. on the original Follidrone thread.
I offered to give them product to run logs with.
Im not a huge BB.com fan but....I dont want anyone thinking we are scam artists. Its not how I roll.
plus...there are over a hundred K members. Maybe it could help us get in at the BB.com store.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
And that's the problem with the supplement industry.. They just put out something hype it up make there money and it don't work. Lol.. It's like a dream come true to shop with a company and know what your are getting is going to work.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest, this is my favorite natural anabolic. It works fast and basically has zero negative side effects. And that's with me using it for only 2 weeks.... :)
I appreciate this brother.
It makes me feel good knowing guys are liking it.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And that's the problem with the supplement industry.. They just put out something hype it up make there money and it don't work. Lol.. It's like a dream come true to shop with a company and know what your are getting is going to work.
Well said!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Im very proud of this.... Which is why I take it so personally when people try to discredit us. I would NEVER, ever, sell you guys something I didnt have full confidence in. Its a direct reflection on me personally.
Is there a dosing plan for the tk/b?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a dosing plan for the tk/b?
For the boron part you should only need 1 cap a day but 2 certainly wont hurt. For the tongkat youll also only need 1 but some go higher. This stuff can really ramp up Blood pressure for some so for those prone to high BP you have to be careful. Maybe use it with citrulline and agmatine to relieve some pressure. Also alot of guys are starting to do 5 on 2 off or something like this. Seems like The body gets used to tongkat.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
For the boron part you should only need 1 cap a day but 2 certainly wont hurt. For the tongkat youll also only need 1 but some go higher. This stuff can really ramp up Blood pressure for some so for those prone to high BP you have to be careful. Maybe use it with citrulline and agmatine to relieve some pressure. Also alot of guys are starting to do 5 on 2 off or something like this. Seems like The body gets used to tongkat.
if it gets used to it can't you just up the dosage?

rowbros

rowbros

Awards
All dépends on the person. Not every one réacts the same

Status
Not open for further replies.