NEW PRODUCT!! FOLLIDRONE FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For the boron part you should only need 1 cap a day but 2 certainly wont hurt. For the tongkat youll also only need 1 but some go higher. This stuff can really ramp up Blood pressure for some so for those prone to high BP you have to be careful. Maybe use it with citrulline and agmatine to relieve some pressure. Also alot of guys are starting to do 5 on 2 off or something like this. Seems like The body gets used to tongkat.
Were your testers on BP meds? Tongkat has no intrinsic ability to raise BP, but it upregulates MDR/PgP throughout the body which results in greater losses of BP meds in the gi tract and kidney

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if it gets used to it can't you just up the dosage?
Tongkat can really increase blood pressure. Just increasing the dose again and again is a no go.
I know of a few products that have 1000+mg tongkat per dose. This must be some terrible tongkat. I can only tolerate 75-100mg of ours.
Most people like 250 though and Ive seen guys go up to 500. Again Dont do this if you have pre existing high blood pressure or a heart issue.

Better to cycle dose.
5 on 2 off
or something like this

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Were your testers on BP meds? Tongkat has no intrinsic ability to raise BP, but it upregulates MDR/PgP throughout the body which results in greater losses of BP meds in the gi tract and kidney
Im on BP meds and it certainly raises my blood pressure. From average 107-110/65 to 155/85. Likely for the reason you mentioned.
Green tea also does this to me as it reduces the absorption of my beta blockers.

Several other guys mentioned high blood pressure though when only taking tongkat and not on Meds.
Im am aware tongkat is supposed to reduce blood pressure but alot of the research out of Malaysia needs to be taken with a grain of salt because the studies are directly funded and often performed by those with interests in its sale.

Im sure it wont negatively effect everyone or I wouldnt sell it.
For some though, especially those prone to high BP they need to keep an eye on it.
Also....or extract is not the normal stuff you get online. Its very strong.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have studies on hand to support this? Just to save me time. Pm if you want. I just want to know everything I can.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Im on BP meds and it certainly raises my blood pressure. From average 107-110/65 to 155/85. Likely for the reason you mentioned.
Green tea also does this to me as it reduces the absorption of my beta blockers.

Several other guys mentioned high blood pressure though when only taking tongkat and not on Meds.
Im am aware tongkat is supposed to reduce blood pressure but alot of the research out of Malaysia needs to be taken with a grain of salt because the studies are directly funded and often performed by those with interests in its sale.

Im sure it wont negatively effect everyone or I wouldnt sell it.
For some though, especially those prone to high BP they need to keep an eye on it.
Also....or extract is not the normal stuff you get online. Its very strong.
Thanks brundel and cooper for making us aware of the BP effects. If I decide to purchase this, I will have to closely monitor this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think if you dont have a pre existing issue you should be fine. Never hurts to watch bp when using any supps though

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I think if you dont have a pre existing issue you should be fine. Never hurts to watch bp when using any supps though
Okay, sounds good and a valid point you made in regards to monitoring it while using other supps.

raz_kaz248

Awards
Hey brundel ,

seems like a lot of questions over at bb.com in regards to this. I can see you are more active here than there but just thought you would like to head over there and answer a few.

PS sent you a pm there

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Bottle of follidrone came in.
Should I wait to take it until I can get the tongat / boron product?
Or find the tongat / boron elsewhere?
Or just it solo?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bottle of follidrone came in.
Should I wait to take it until I can get the tongat / boron product?
Or find the tongat / boron elsewhere?
Or just it solo?
Id wait or run it solo.
Hoping to decide on a name for the tongkat tonigjt

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already gave you the winning name, why is this so hard?? LOL

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you guys taking the boron notice any signs of lower estrogen?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you sir.
This is an interesting study. Might explain my severe reaction to it...even at 50-75mg. I do take beta blockers.

I do know that for alot of people Strong tongkat can cause restlessness, insomnia and rapid heart rate.
I will certainly have to put something up on our site with a reference on the bottle to it regarding certain potential side effects.

For most people though, tongkat is relatively safe.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Have any of you guys taking the boron notice any signs of lower estrogen?
I take boron religiously for a while now and

What sign would lower estrogen show? Like what erase does and dry up joints ? If so then naw bro

I don't feel anything on boron not sure if your suppose to

killandgo

Awards
Smartened up and got a couple Follidrone at Nutra. Waiting to heal up my back a bit before taking it. It seems 2 pre is a popular dosing scheme.

Brundel, what do you think of 2 Follidrone/day to go along with three pumps of Formeron? How long would you run it? 6 weeks?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smartened up and got a couple Follidrone at Nutra. Waiting to heal up my back a bit before taking it. It seems 2 pre is a popular dosing scheme. Brundel, what do you think of 2 Follidrone/day to go along with three pumps of Formeron? How long would you run it? 6 weeks?
Yup. 2 pre workout along side formeron at 2 pumps for AI properties is good. If you want more of a anabolic effect go 3-4 pumps.

I would run it for 8 weeks min.

raz_kaz248

Awards
So getting one bottle and running it for 30 days is useless?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So getting one bottle and running it for 30 days is useless?
30 days is not useless but I would rather run it for a min of 8 weeks. Trust me, once u run it you going to want to run it longer. 30 days is to short and this seems to be a good staple supp.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, we are having great results in a short time. I think that it is just starting to be saturated in the system now, though. I have no idea if that is how it works, but at day 19 is when I really started to see the capabilities. It is almost like it makes your body get used to the increased endurance and recovery before it offers strength support. Like it is protecting you from yourself. Sounds dumb, but it kind of seems like that because you always hear of people hurting themselves when they get big strength increases really fast.

I hope people look at it from a standpoint that it is helping them and not concentrate on "feeling" something to know it is working. You don't feel anything at all, at least I don't. You just see the difference in the weights and activities you do. A person that doesn't give 100% won't realize the benefits because you have to go there to see the extra benefit of the extra rep or decreased recovery time.

killandgo

Awards
Yup. 2 pre workout along side formeron at 2 pumps for AI properties is good. If you want more of a anabolic effect go 3-4 pumps.

I would run it for 8 weeks min.
Cheers, much appreciated. I got three bottles of each, so eight weeks is a go. Will update once I start them up.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheers, Brundel, much appreciated. I got three bottles of each, so eight weeks is a go. Will update once I start them up.
Excellent. Your def going to enjoy it

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any real benefit taking this with grape seed or reversatol. And if so what dose

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if there is benefit with FD, but I take resveratrol daily.

raz_kaz248

Awards
Thanks for the quick replies. Looking to stack this with Anabeta+Erase+Mutant Test (contains 3g of DAA) and run it for 30 days.

Just wanted to know if the Follidrone will have had enough time to contribute to the stack at all

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take boron religiously for a while now and

What sign would lower estrogen show? Like what erase does and dry up joints ? If so then naw bro

I don't feel anything on boron not sure if your suppose to
Boron is not used for reducing estrogen.
In my experience it actually rose so I wouldnt expect that. Some studies indicate a drop..some nothing. My bloodwork had it pretty high.

Boron binds SHBG. This releases Free testosterone which is the bioavailable portion.
You probably wont "feel" anything.
You will just have more potential for growth. Feed yourself and train hard. If your in caloric surplus youll grow faster than normal.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smartened up and got a couple Follidrone at Nutra. Waiting to heal up my back a bit before taking it. It seems 2 pre is a popular dosing scheme.

Brundel, what do you think of 2 Follidrone/day to go along with three pumps of Formeron? How long would you run it? 6 weeks?
This sounds very good. I think youll be happy with the results. 6-8 week cycle will be amazing.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any real benefit taking this with grape seed or reversatol. And if so what dose
Somebody posted a study where If I recall correctly grape seed extract enhanced absorption of catechins.
Ill see if I can find it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the quick replies. Looking to stack this with Anabeta+Erase+Mutant Test (contains 3g of DAA) and run it for 30 days.

Just wanted to know if the Follidrone will have had enough time to contribute to the stack at all
It will for sure yes.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like formeron would be a good idea to take with the boron if there is a spike in e levels....

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i placed my order for follidrone during the intro sale but it was sold out soon after so my order hasnt even been shipped obviously.
NP says theyre waiting for more so, when will they have the next shipment?

i just started back lifting and i have majority of what i need but not this... i need it!

Touey

Touey

Awards
i placed my order for follidrone during the intro sale but it was sold out soon after so my order hasnt even been shipped obviously.NP says theyre waiting for more so, when will they have the next shipment?i just started back lifting and i have majority of what i need but not this... i need it!
they got it back in stock Friday and sold out again today less than 24 hours

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
they got it back in stock Friday and sold out again today less than 24 hours
im that far back in line? even tho i placed mine during pre-sale... on hold on hold on hold... guess i just have to wait to get it when i get it

Mystere3

Awards
Weird, I've ordered some not during presale and gotten it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im that far back in line? even tho i placed mine during pre-sale... on hold on hold on hold... guess i just have to wait to get it when i get it
Dont stress brother. Np will take care of you.
There were ALOT of orders.
If you think there is an issue just contact them and ask for an ETA.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Boron is not used for reducing estrogen. In my experience it actually rose so I wouldnt expect that. Some studies indicate a drop..some nothing. My bloodwork had it pretty high. Boron binds SHBG. This releases Free testosterone which is the bioavailable portion. You probably wont "feel" anything. You will just have more potential for growth. Feed yourself and train hard. If your in caloric surplus youll grow faster than normal.
Didn't even know boron did any of this

I take boron for other reasons

Good to know tho

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Boron is not used for reducing estrogen.In my experience it actually rose so I wouldnt expect that. Some studies indicate a drop..some nothing. My bloodwork had it pretty high.Boron binds SHBG. This releases Free testosterone which is the bioavailable portion.You probably wont "feel" anything.You will just have more potential for growth. Feed yourself and train hard. If your in caloric surplus youll grow faster than normal.
This is probably incorrect. Boron likely lowers SHBG production/increases SHBG elimination. From study: The authors couldn't decide how exactly boron did this so they abstractly said it alters SHBG metabolism. Below, first value pre-supplementation, 2nd value after day 1. Very low p value.
(Sex hormone binding globulin (nmol/L)32.20 ± 9.4029.70 ± 8.000.000)

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
So mr. Cooper what is it that you are stating is incorrect?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So mr. Cooper what is it that you are stating is incorrect?
Hes saying that although they state they really have no idea how it happens they believe Boron lowers SHBG by increasing its metabolism. Certainly possible. Unfortunately I sometimes use words like "bind" just to get a point across. Should have just said it lowers SHBG. I honestly have no idea how it lowers it. I do know it does though. And I do know for 100% sure that it increases free test as mine went from approx 90-150 to 608ng/dl with no concurrent increase in total T.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cycle Boron.
Generally it takes a few weeks to notice anything but strength goes up and I look larger.
With the tongkat it is really good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.