NEW Brand coming to AM. Time for some new blood.

N

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel like this is what people want now days. A product with good motivation, focus, moderate stim and some euphoria. I think the days of feeling like your hair on fire is in the past
Then why the cult following for Excelsior and the endless tracking of batch numbers to get the perfect tub?

But in all seriousness, products like that can’t be used very often. Something like this seems like a much better choice for an every day workout. Trying to get that motivation and focus without exotic stims is always a balancing act so looking forward to trying this one

M

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've seen that UnrealSupps (UK-based) carry BLR products - any chance they'll get the new pre (relatively soon after release)?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen that UnrealSupps (UK-based) carry BLR products - any chance they'll get the new pre (relatively soon after release)?
As far as I know they are not a retailer. Either they are an offshoot from another brand or its counterfeit.

M

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As far as I know they are not a retailer. Either they are an offshoot from another brand or its counterfeit.
Good to know. I'll do some further investigation before purchasing from there then. . .

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then why the cult following for Excelsior and the endless tracking of batch numbers to get the perfect tub?

But in all seriousness, products like that can’t be used very often. Something like this seems like a much better choice for an every day workout. Trying to get that motivation and focus without exotic stims is always a balancing act so looking forward to trying this one
That product is laced with amphetamines.
Sure you feel great. Because you just took an amphetamine. Not at all good for bodybuilding though.
Maybe the first few times youll traing harder. Its why they gave it to the nazis. But youll have massive vasoconstriction and eventually loss of appetite and health issues associated with amphetamine use.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any of you guys have a decent tiktok following?
PM me.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
That product is laced with amphetamines.
Sure you feel great. Because you just took an amphetamine. Not at all good for bodybuilding though.
Maybe the first few times youll traing harder. Its why they gave it to the nazis. But youll have massive vasoconstriction and eventually loss of appetite and health issues associated with amphetamine use.
Has this actually ever been legitimately confirmed anywhere via lab test?

Asking because I also heard these rumors and did a 13 panel test anytime I used a tub (with every tub) and never popped positive (even on blood lab panel test too).

regardless, excited for your upcoming pre’s and fat burner!

Last edited:
S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre is ready. I'm just waiting for the first batch of the new ingredient.
So its going to be about 2 ton3 weeks more than expected but....it'll be worth it
Any update on the pwo? We’re on edge!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any update on the pwo? We’re on edge!
The first of the new ingredient shipped today to us. I want to wait for it.
We will be test driving it for bout a week once it arrives. Then 2 things will happen.
1. We will go to production of the pre.
2. We will begin volume sales of the new ingredient.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We will be test driving it for bout a week once it arrives. Then 2 things will happen.
Can’t wait man

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
35% Off = Good Deal !

N

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How’s the new pre and new ingredient coming along?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How’s the new pre and new ingredient coming along?
Ideally I would want to wait for the new ingredient to launch the pre but depending on time frame I might release without it first. It would still be exceptional.
The new ingredients initial synthesis didnt go so well. We had to work a few things out and the second batch looks much better. So we should be able to run human testing soon. Maybe a couple weeks.
In the mean time
Letrone 2 is live.
And another update is coming in a week or 2.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ideally I would want to wait for the new ingredient to launch the pre but depending on time frame I might release without it first. It would still be exceptional.
The new ingredients initial synthesis didnt go so well. We had to work a few things out and the second batch looks much better. So we should be able to run human testing soon. Maybe a couple weeks.
In the mean time
Letrone 2 is live.
And another update is coming in a week or 2.
I hope this turns out as awesome as it sounds !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We are extremely confident this stuff is gonna be massive.
Ill send you some to test when it gets here.
Sounds Good !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are extremely confident this stuff is gonna be massive.
Ill send you some to test when it gets here.
Nice . Sooooo thrilled

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might have a good opportunity to be partnered with a pretty big energy drink company if interested

S

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
new pre workout? Cool! when is it being released?

Bought Vector and Androgin they seem to work well !!

Androgin first night on it I slept 15 hours! (first day catching up on sleep from work but still seemed better sleep the subsequent days!)

Ordered the supps from the line now, Han Swolo and Follidrone!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Androgin first night on it I slept 15 hours! (first day catching up on sleep from work but still seemed better sleep the subsequent days!)

Soon.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Han Swolo doesn’t get enough love for how good it is! Folli is solid just like the rest.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get insane pumps and sense of well-being from it but you should be well hydrated and have a nice carb meal prior imo. It’s also anabolic..
Yes absolutely, solid advice.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get insane pumps and sense of well-being from it but you should be well hydrated and have a nice carb meal prior imo. It’s also anabolic..
Yah there is not much out there that can give the the pump Han swolo can. Particularly when, like you said, you are well hydrated and have some carbs on board. Godlike pumps. Its also got some other interesting properties like anabolism, antiaging, blood pressure reduction and mood.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yah there is not much out there that can give the the pump Han swolo can. Particularly when, like you said, you are well hydrated and have some carbs on board. Godlike pumps. Its also got some other interesting properties like anabolism, antiaging, blood pressure reduction and mood.
Sounds Awesome !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds Awesome !!
Han Swolo is by far our most underutilized product and its in my opinion one of the best.
I think people just dont recognize the ingredients and they dont see 47 stimulants and they pass on it.
But its the only pre I use. Ever. If I need a kick I add 200mg caffeine powder. If not I dont.
The vasodilation is insane. IN fact one of the ingredients is used by DRs in other countries for vasodilation. This combo puts things like citrulline and agmatine to shame.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Han Swolo is by far our most underutilized product and its in my opinion one of the best.
I think people just dont recognize the ingredients and they dont see 47 stimulants and they pass on it.
But its the only pre I use. Ever. If I need a kick I add 200mg caffeine powder. If not I dont.
The vasodilation is insane. IN fact one of the ingredients is used by DRs in other countries for vasodilation. This combo puts things like citrulline and agmatine to shame.
It really does. Citrulline and Agmatine dont hold a candle to it.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No I can absolutely promise you you wont be disappointed.
I don’t doubt it whatsoever. Everything I have used from y’all I have been pleased with. Just haven’t bought pump products in awhile because I always get good pumps anytime I work out. But lately I’ve been adding some extra hypertrophy, gpp, and and especially super high rep days to get blood flow for healing purposes so the more I think about it the more getting even better pumps and blood flow is something I don’t want to overlook

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t doubt it whatsoever. Everything I have used from y’all I have been pleased with. Just haven’t bought pump products in awhile because I always get good pumps anytime I work out. But lately I’ve been adding some extra hypertrophy, gpp, and and especially super high rep days to get blood flow for healing purposes so the more I think about it the more getting even better pumps and blood flow is something I don’t want to overlook
Yah blood flow is incredibly important during training. This is why all these super high stim pres are garbage. People just dont know any better. They feel high and think that means its working. Yah...working to constrict your blood vessels. that 4g citrulline isnt gonna do ish againts 700mg stims.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yah blood flow is incredibly important during training. This is why all these super high stim pres are garbage. People just dont know any better. They feel high and think that means its working. Yah...working to constrict your blood vessels. that 4g citrulline isnt gonna do ish againts 700mg stims.
Exactly . If I stim I low dose but I like My vector as my preworkout .

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't even spell Tic Toc I do eat a good many Tic Tacks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah Im trying to talk myself into doing videos for our tiktok.
Was thinking about interesting ways to get some good info out there. COuld do all kinds of interesting things.
Im just not a person who uses it at ALL. So I gotta convince myself.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve debated trying social media. I’m fairly muscular, I could probably do decently as far as fitness people go. I’ve just never been big on literally any of them. Not a fan.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can learn and be the cool kid possibly .

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe we should try this.
For anyone using the platform, what kind of content would you want to see from us?
I realize most of us are old school forum users and not tiktok people.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe we should try this.
For anyone using the platform, what kind of content would you want to see from us?
I realize most of us are old school forum users and not tiktok people.
You really have to use short form, attention grabbing things. Save some of the more detailed sciency things until you have more of a following. Other than that showing a lot of physique shots and what not that are visually stimulating. In other words you gotta bro out a bit, or find a way to be opinionated on something without offending all of the easily triggered people on there. Impressive before and afters are always going to be a big hit.

S

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
You really have to use short form, attention grabbing things. Save some of the more detailed sciency things until you have more of a following. Other than that showing a lot of physique shots and what not that are visually stimulating. In other words you gotta bro out a bit, or find a way to be opinionated on something without offending all of the easily triggered people on there. Impressive before and afters are always going to be a big hit.
The first 10 seconds are more important than the next 10’000 !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m excited

S

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was excited back on November 23 of 2021… when this thread was started…

Not trying to be rude or a downer but damn. Been legitimately over a year now. A little early to start hype. For the record I love BLR products and continue to use them but even before this hype was started, another thread was started back around 2018/17 (can’t exactly remember) about a new BLR pre workout and after a lot of hype and repeated posts, it never came to fruition. Hope I’m wrong about it this time.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates?