NEW Brand coming to AM. Time for some new blood.

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
just ordered 2 follidrone bottles!

Do you have any merch for sale too?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have Tanks and Lifting straps in stock I think.
They are not on the site though.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got me a bottle of Rebirth. I love me some ellagic acid. Seeing how the complexed version works is going to be interesting.

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yah unfortunately this thing happened. COVID. Sort of threw a wrench in some peoples plans.
Due to this alot of things were held up or scrapped.
NEOTEK is likely scrapped for the time being.
Philosophers stone, however is in full swing and we have 4 patented ingredients in the works and a host of trademarked ones.
These will likely be released via BLR and then into the market. Meaning we will be selling the ingredients to the industry.
I cant give you any hard estimates of when because things change, experiments fail etc. So itll happen when it happens.

The BLR pre is on deck. 2 new products are coming soon. The plan is both before summer but the time is growing short so maybe 1 before summer and 1 during summer. We will see.

The plan presently is to launch the first within 60 days.
Any updates

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates
Some things switched places.
BLR fat burner is about to launch. 2 weeks or so. Will start running marketing shortly. This stuff is amazing you guys will be very impressed. I lost 30lbs while testing it without going to the gym once.

The BLR pre will come during summer.

We have several patented and trademarked ingredients coming as well. This has been lagging alot just due to other projects taking front seat but you will see the first sports nutrition ingredient in the new pre. We also have a new NAD booster and some really cool nootropics. Patented. And some trademarked ones as well that are awesome.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BLR fat burner is about to launch. 2 weeks or so. Will start running marketing shortly. This stuff is amazing you guys will be very impressed. I lost 30lbs while testing it without going to the gym once.
This sounds to good to be True ???

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards

We have several patented and trademarked ingredients coming as well. This has been lagging alot just due to other projects taking front seat but you will see the first sports nutrition ingredient in the new pre. We also have a new NAD booster and some really cool nootropics. Patented. And some trademarked ones as well that are awesome.
Dude, I’m pumped to see some new, new, as I’m all for innovation. I take NAD and an embarrassingly decent amount of nootropics. Stop playing with my emotions lol I know Jake is also a pioneer in ingredient frontiering. You guys can patent that too. I look forward to the drop

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, I’m pumped to see some new, new, as I’m all for innovation. I take NAD and an embarrassingly decent amount of nootropics. Stop playing with my emotions lol I know Jake is also a pioneer in ingredient frontiering. You guys can patent that too. I look forward to the drop
I used to take NMN every day. Now I take ours. Its MUCH better, you will see. Majorly more potent with regards to NAD boosting but also has a ton of additional benefits not related to NAD or NMN or NR etc.
Really solid stuff.

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Didn't Jake do a phenylpiracetam supplement?
Demiurge??

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds to good to be True ???
Yah if I hadnt experienced it personally Id be leery. But once you see whats in it and how the ingredients work it wont be hard to imagine. I have body dismorphia so I generally dont post pictures of myself. Especially after losing 30lbs but Ill post a single arm.
This is 3 months apart. Left is before and right is after. Keeping in mind I didnt go to the gym for 6 months due to injury so this is no training for 6 months. Notice how much deeper the bicep looks and how much more pronounced the tri is and delt is.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Didn't Jake do a phenylpiracetam supplement?
Demiurge??
Most certainly! Around the same time he released Axon that contained “Hederagenin”. I really enjoyed Oneiromancer(sleep/dream enhancer) that was released around that same time frame. Man, those days were so cool.

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Most certainly! Around the same time he released Axon that contained “Hederagenin”. I really enjoyed Oneiromancer(sleep/dream enhancer) that was released around that same time frame. Man, those days were so cool.
The good olde days

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yah if I hadnt experienced it personally Id be leery. But once you see whats in it and how the ingredients work it wont be hard to imagine. I have body dismorphia so I generally dont post pictures of myself. Especially after losing 30lbs but Ill post a single arm.
This is 3 months apart. Left is before and right is after. Keeping in mind I didnt go to the gym for 6 months due to injury so this is no training for 6 months. Notice how much deeper the bicep looks and how much more pronounced the tri is and delt is.View attachment 233503
Excited to give t a try !!

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established

How is this fat burner going to be in regards to stims?
Is it gonna be similar to the pre in that regard?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is this fat burner going to be in regards to stims?
Is it gonna be similar to the pre in that regard?
No central nervous system stimulants. There is a beta agonist so it might be slightly stimulating but not alot.
This is not a stim bomber pill. This is a legit fat burner that can be taken with other products with stims.
We havnt had a fat burner for nearly 10 years. After we discontinued Incinderine. Over the years I kept working on and looking into fat burning ingredients but I just didnt feel like what was available would be worth the effort. Similar to the pre.
I dont want to just launch a product that looks like every other product out there. What kind of contribution is that?
BLR has never been about making products so we can make money. Its been about making products because I think they are better than what else is available. I dont plan on ever changing that.
If it takes 10 years and I dont launch a product so be it. But Im not gonna sell out.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Incinderine was so simple yet so effective. I loved those old labels too. Wouldn’t happen to have a bottle or 3 lying around that I can buy off you!?

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
No central nervous system stimulants. There is a beta agonist so it might be slightly stimulating but not alot.
This is not a stim bomber pill. This is a legit fat burner that can be taken with other products with stims.
We havnt had a fat burner for nearly 10 years. After we discontinued Incinderine. Over the years I kept working on and looking into fat burning ingredients but I just didnt feel like what was available would be worth the effort. Similar to the pre.
I dont want to just launch a product that looks like every other product out there. What kind of contribution is that?
BLR has never been about making products so we can make money. Its been about making products because I think they are better than what else is available. I dont plan on ever changing that.
If it takes 10 years and I dont launch a product so be it. But Im not gonna sell out.
I like to hear that..don’t like much stims
Rather some ingredients that produce some euphoria and well-being without feeling like I’m getting a heart attack. And yeah man quality work takes time but your products are top notch 👍🏻

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Incinderine was so simple yet so effective. I loved those old labels too. Wouldn’t happen to have a bottle or 3 lying around that I can buy off you!?
No but this new product isnt even in the same conversation. The old version was very standard. It worked but it wasnt anything novel or different. This one has mostly ingredient names people will recognize but we have...made some alterations and we have created something extremely powerful.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like to hear that..don’t like much stims
Rather some ingredients that produce some euphoria and well-being without feeling like I’m getting a heart attack. And yeah man quality work takes time but your products are top notch 👍🏻
The fat burner you wont feel anything like euphoria but the new pre you definitely will.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The fat burner you wont feel anything like euphoria but the new pre you definitely will.
Now you are just teasing us!!!

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Waiting for the burner to be available to stock back up on Exotherm and a few other of your supps. Will it be on the BLR site?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now you are just teasing us!!!
Yah the pre is amazing. There are 2 issues holding it up. 1. If I made it now it would cost me 40$ to make. My cost. So...thats not gonna work. Would have to sell it for 100$. So Im working on either trying to get costs down or switching out an ingredient or 2. Either way itll be exceptional. Also waiting on the patent for the new vasodilator. Ill hold it up to any vaso out there.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting for the burner to be available to stock back up on Exotherm and a few other of your supps. Will it be on the BLR site?
Yes. This is BLR product. Still on track to start marketing tomorrow. If I get lazy and dont work all day today then perhaps tues but tues latest.

ChilledFaith

Awards
Yes. This is BLR product. Still on track to start marketing tomorrow. If I get lazy and dont work all day today then perhaps tues but tues latest.
Just checking too see how lazy you’re feeling?🤪

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So last night before I went to bed I saved my beautiful LONG writeup with images and outlines and all kinds of goodies.
When I woke up....the whole folder was empty. My drive was somehow corrupted and I lost....probably 5 hours of work.
FN pissed. Anyways....Im angrily re writing everything. So be patient please. Should see launch tomorrow.
I may try to post the first post tonight if I get far enough in. Either way we are set for launch.
You guys are not going to be disappointed.
Pretty proud of how well this product works.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So last night before I went to bed I saved my beautiful LONG writeup with images and outlines and all kinds of goodies.
When I woke up....the whole folder was empty. My drive was somehow corrupted and I lost....probably 5 hours of work.
FN pissed. Anyways....Im angrily re writing everything. So be patient please. Should see launch tomorrow.
I may try to post the first post tonight if I get far enough in. Either way we are set for launch.
Looking forward to it man sux about the hard drive

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to it man sux about the hard drive
Really bums me out. Strange too...only that folder was corrupted. I spent 10 min just confused trying to understand what happened. Still don't know. I have a computer science degree and can't save files.....age related cognitive decline?

Anyways the writeup will be solid and the product is very good. Gonna be a bit pricey for a far burner. It's costing me more than any other product we make. But man is it good.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Really bums me out. Strange too...only that folder was corrupted. I spent 10 min just confused trying to understand what happened. Still don't know. I have a computer science degree and can't save files.....age related cognitive decline?

Anyways the writeup will be solid and the product is very good. Gonna be a bit pricey for a far burner. It's costing me more than any other product we make. But man is it good.
Damn man as long as it works moneys not an issue
How many ingredients?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn man as long as it works moneys not an issue
How many ingredients?
6 plus BioX which interestingly consists of 100% fat burning ingredients.
11 total.
Including 2 new trademarked ingredients.
Hopefully I should be able to get the writeup done today.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man that’s so frustrating!! Blows my mind how stuff like that happens and always seems to be in situations like that where you pour so much time and effort into it!

I don't mind paying for a good product!!
My thought is I need to make it as powerful as it has to be to get the job done. If it costs more, so be it.
Agree 100% Well worth spending the money when you know it works and will get you the results you want!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Wow. Sounds amazing i can't think of anything that i have took that would work that well besides when i was 20 and popping ripped fuel 3 times a day lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is the sign up list to keep us updated?!
Fill out the contact data here and you will get all the emails for launches, sales and updates.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its time...LETS GOOOOOOOOO!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way...everyone reading this, please give us a follow on IG and Tiktok. It helps the brand grow which allows us to develop new products. and gives us more reason to put out more content etc. Its free and makes a difference.
Much appreciated!

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
when is it ready man cant wait to buy!!

Any launch promo too?