NEW Brand coming to AM. Time for some new blood.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soon . This new year keep a look out

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soon . This new year keep a look out

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was excited back on November 23 of 2021… when this thread was started…

Not trying to be rude or a downer but damn. Been legitimately over a year now. A little early to start hype. For the record I love BLR products and continue to use them but even before this hype was started, another thread was started back around 2018/17 (can’t exactly remember) about a new BLR pre workout and after a lot of hype and repeated posts, it never came to fruition. Hope I’m wrong about it this time.
I hear you on this. Trust me I do. And yah I get excited earlier than I should because we really do put things though alot of testing and if it doesnt work as well as we expect I can it instead of selling it to you. I promise you...nobody else does this.
And, sometimes things change. Stim#1 for example. It is really strong and people in general are stupid. Some jackass will go and take 10 doses and die and Ill get sued.
Stim #2 we didnt see any real stimulation at expected doses but its a beta agonist so it may not act as a CNS stim. For example clen and albuterol. Somewhat stimulating but not like ephedrine or amphetamine etc.
We maybe also didnt go high enough on the doses. We went to 500% of animal doses. Could also be a bioavailability think.
Im willing to reopen testing.

The pre is ready. I was hoping to add our new ingredient but The first batch was gross and didnt react properly. So we have been working on it. The most recent batch has some strange anomaly. Some compound in the mix that we cant identify. And I cant with good conscious give it to people not knowing what the byproduct is or if its toxic etc. So till we iron that out we are in limbo.

Most likely Ill launch the pre in the next month or so without it as itll still be amazing without. And we can add down the line.

Finally we are testing a new fat burner.
Non stimulating. We should be ready to run human testing in a month or so.

Its true things change and I do frequently get ahead of myself but things will come when they are right. Or not at all.
Im not gonna put out a **** pre cause that 9000000000000000000 other companies have already just to take your money. Thats not why I do this.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is exciting and great news. Good things are usually worth the wait!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is exciting and great news. Good things are usually worth the wait!
Yah but I hear the peoples grumbles. I started talking about a pre years ago and its still not here. I just didnt see a way to honestly improve and make ours better than whats available. These days everyone things the more stims the better but I strongly disagree. Maybe some stim but not alot or you dont get any vasodilation. Yah you might see veins but its because your blood pressure is 900/1200 and your about to have heart failure. Not from pump.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yah but I hear the peoples grumbles. I started talking about a pre years ago and its still not here. I just didnt see a way to honestly improve and make ours better than whats available. These days everyone things the more stims the better but I strongly disagree. Maybe some stim but not alot or you dont get any vasodilation. Yah you might see veins but its because your blood pressure is 900/1200 and your about to have heart failure. Not from pump.
Well, I feel that I can chime in here. You may recall that I was very honored to test your PWO years ago. At the time I was on MUCH more stims than I am now. Also, when I gave feedback, I got quite a bit of criticism by some for adding my own stims. Which were mild for me at the time. Regardless, I felt the clear benefits of your PWO product in comparison to the rest, and I would still VERY much be interested in buying it to this day. It would very likely be the only one I would buy once I recover from shoulder surgery. I think the sample you sent me was completely on point and there is no reason to hold back on production.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I feel that I can chime in here. You may recall that I was very honored to test your PWO years ago. At the timewas on MUCH more stims than I am now. Alsowhen I gave feedback, I got quite a bit of criticism by some for adding my own stims, which were mild for me at the time. Regardless, I felt the clear benefits of your PWO product in comparison to the rest, and I would still VERY much be interested in buying it to this day. It would very likely be the only one I would buy once I recover from shoulder surgery. I think the sample you sent me was completely on point and there is no reason to hold back on production.
Hey Ricky which one did you test? Han Swolo? the stim free? Stuff sells super well. Best no stim pre around I think. I never train without it.
The new stuff has a bit of caffeine and some other things that manipulate the way you feel without vasoconstriction. The end result is an extremely feel good product with massive performance enhancement.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No wayyyy
Is this going to be like Letrone 2?
Just additional ingredients?
Yes similar. New stronger extracts and added ingredients. Definitely is more powerful. Plus the bioavailability complex can help increase uptake of other supps you take with it

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Yes similar. New stronger extracts and added ingredients. Definitely is more powerful. Plus the bioavailability complex can help increase uptake of other supps you take with it
Well I’m all good as long as the already existing ingredients stay in any way haha
Vector is already top notch 👌🏻
Can’t wait to see what the new ones like

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey Ricky which one did you test? Han Swolo? the stim free? Stuff sells super well. Best no stim pre around I think. I never train without it.
The new stuff has a bit of caffeine and some other things that manipulate the way you feel without vasoconstriction. The end result is an extremely feel good product with massive performance enhancement.
Whatever the powder was you sent me in May, 2019. I may have been the only one and apparently it was missing one anticipated ingredient at the time. It did have stimulants already in it, but it was described as being mild by yourself. While I was slightly critical in my initial impressions, I was coming from a place of regular exotic stim intake, and other potent and popular nootropic products available at the time. Regardless, I was able to recognize the difference and benefits to my workout experience when I utilized your product more clearly after the fact.

Whatever that formula was, it is definitely better than 95% or greater of the products out there for quite a few years. I think it would be awesome to finally bring it to the public!

Last edited:
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The pre is ready. I was hoping to add our new ingredient but The first batch was gross and didnt react properly. So we have been working on it. The most recent batch has some strange anomaly. Some compound in the mix that we cant identify. And I cant with good conscious give it to people not knowing what the byproduct is or if its toxic etc. So till we iron that out we are in limbo.

Most likely Ill launch the pre in the next month or so without it as itll still be amazing without. And we can add down the line.

Finally we are testing a new fat burner.
Non stimulating. We should be ready to run human testing in a month or so.

FATBURNER!!!! Time to come outta retirement I see

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any new years sales? Recently ordered androgin which im really enjoying and was my first ever BLR purchase looking to try out other products.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I’m all good as long as the already existing ingredients stay in any way haha
Vector is already top notch 👌🏻
Can’t wait to see what the new ones like
Yah its the same primary 3 ingredients but much stronger. And BioX our bioavailability complex.
Going to be making BioX available as well as many of our extracts soon.

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
Vector2 launch sale will be here soon.
In your opinion, for someone to buy all the best natural anobolics of the latest hour, would it be comparable to a small cycle of steroids? Can natural supplements get that close??

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In your opinion, for someone to buy all the best natural anobolics of the latest hour, would it be comparable to a small cycle of steroids? Can natural supplements get that close??
I think a stack of the right natural supps can yield similar results to say a SARM cycle ( I dont mean you stacked 37 sarms) A sarm or maybe 2. Or maybe like 300mg test. But its variable and depends massively on the person and what they do.
For example....If you were to take a stack of BLR supps.
12 weeks.
During that 12 weeks you
progressively increased calories.
Kept a log book and progressively increased weight and reps performed.
Slept well and stayed hydrated.
Avoided stress etc.
No drugs or alcohol.
You could easily gain 10-15lbs.

If you did this with SARMS or 300mg test you could do the same. Keeping in mind 200mg is a trt dose for many. I use 200 and my test level stays around 700. So below the top of normal. 300 will get most people above normal.

If, however, you took the supps and changed nothing your results would be much less. Same with Sarms or aas.
In fact when I take aas if I dont increase cals I lose weight because my metabolism speeds up so much. This is different for some and many people equate water retention to muscle growth. So they will take a sarm or aas and do nothing new and gain 10lbs. But.....its false and will be gone in 30 days after cessation of administration.
So long as you continue eating you will keep the muscle gained from natural supps. Generally speaking. This is because basically none of it is water retention.

No natural supplement I am presently aware of comes even close to a major aas cycle.
But natural supps also have no sides or risks. ALL of our anabolics have health benefits.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think a stack of the right natural supps can yield similar results to say a SARM cycle ( I dont mean you stacked 37 sarms) A sarm or maybe 2. Or maybe like 300mg test. But its variable and depends massively on the person and what they do.
12 weeks.
During that 12 weeks you
Avoided stress etc.
No drugs or alcohol.

If you did this with SARMS or 300mg test you could do the same. Keeping in mind 200mg is a trt dose for many. I use 200 and my test level stays around 700. So below the top of normal. 300 will get most people above normal.

If, however, you took the supps and changed nothing your results would be much less. Same with Sarms or aas.
In fact when I take aas if I dont increase cals I lose weight because my metabolism speeds up so much. This is different for some and many people equate water retention to muscle growth. So they will take a sarm or aas and do nothing new and gain 10lbs. But.....its false and will be gone in 30 days after cessation of administration.
So long as you continue eating you will keep the muscle gained from natural supps. Generally speaking. This is because basically none of it is water retention.

No natural supplement I am presently aware of comes even close to a major aas cycle.
But natural supps also have no sides or risks. ALL of our anabolics have health benefits.
Good Accurate Response !!

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
12 weeks.
During that 12 weeks you
Avoided stress etc.
No drugs or alcohol.

Nice man! I like that someone doing both can guide ppl ro stay natural!

I have Androgin I take at night before sleep, Now getting Follidrone I like that it has Cava in it… Ordered Han Swolo it will come in 3 weeks and already have Vector.

What else thats not yet BLR would you recommend?? Arachidonic acid? Some Natural Anabolic, some quality Bulgarian Tribulus and cycling concentrated test booster herbs? Cheers!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice man! I like that someone doing both can guide ppl ro stay natural!

I have Androgin I take at night before sleep, Now getting Follidrone I like that it has Cava in it… Ordered Han Swolo it will come in 3 weeks and already have Vector.

What else thats not yet BLR would you recommend?? Arachidonic acid? Some Natural Anabolic, some quality Bulgarian Tribulus and cycling concentrated test booster herbs? Cheers!
Creatine 5g
Beta alanine 2g 3x a day.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update.
Looks like we finally cleaned up the synthesis of the new compound.
No strange anomalies and clean reactions. Everything looks up to par. So we should be able to have some samples soon and start testing.

In the meantime dont forget the new version of Letrone is out and Vector 2 is dropping shortly.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quick update.
Looks like we finally cleaned up the synthesis of the new compound.
No strange anomalies and clean reactions. Everything looks up to par. So we should be able to have some samples soon and start testing.

In the meantime dont forget the new version of Letrone is out and Vector 2 is dropping shortly.
Great News !!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like 2023 is gna be a lotta BLR!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes . We are sending stuff off soon to get bottled from my understanding . Also testing out many new raws this year .

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector 2 Raws have shipped. So hopefully this coming week they land.
We are all prepped and should be able to launch within a few days of landing.

We also have some new stuff coming to test.

The plan is to get the pre launched next followed by fat burner.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In the next 90 days or so there will be a new brand in the sports nutrition industry.
View attachment 209671
Neotek is a collaboration between myself and the founder of Antaeus.
We will launch with 3 products each one featuring an new trademarked, patented stimulant.
This is not some gentle imperceptible compound. Its VERY good.
This stuff is really solid for Pre workout use and its, I think, the best stimulant fat burner I have used this side of amphetamines. In a fat burning blend its insane.
I know people talk about focus with stims....For me most stims dont really deliver on this. They claim to but its just not there for me at least. This is different. Its like a laser zoomed in.
Also there is 0 crash from this. It has a strong half life and when I take 50mg in the morning with my cup of coffee I am STRONGLY stimulated all day. This has always been a big problem with stims for me. If you take a stim to go train and after an hour it starts to give you crash symptoms this is bad.
I train and go back to work so I cant have something crash me or require a second dose. THis stuff has serious legs and no crash. Not just saying this like everyone else does. You will see.

There will be
PRE
FAT BURNER
STIM BLEND
to start. Followed by a host of really solid novel ingredients. In fact we have about 10 new trademarked and or patented ingredients coming soon but this wont be NEOTEK.

This will be a second company called Philosophers stone.
Supplying ingredients to the sports nutrition and nutraceutical industry.
We have a very stong supply chain in place that bypasses all the issues presently effecting global commerce. A real trick Ill tell you. But we will be offering all manner of novel ingredients including BLR and antaeus components as well as a host of new ones and lots of old standards.
The first 2 trademarked ones will be in the next 90 days.
Brand owners looking to up your game. PM me.

For now, sit tight.
We have a giant batch of the new stim in manufacturing stage. When its ready we will launch so it could be 90 days, maybe 60. We will have to see.
If you have any questions let me know.
Where abouts online can these products be found? Nothing popped up in Google when I did a search.

Always a fan of AL stuff.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soon my friends

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so customs cleared. Delivery set for today.
We are working on all the launch materials etc and expect launch date.....either Friday or Monday latest depending on how quick we can get everything done.
Will put up a vector 2 thread at some point.
LETS GOOOO

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
Ok so customs cleared. Delivery set for today.
We are working on all the launch materials etc and expect launch date.....either Friday or Monday latest depending on how quick we can get everything done.
Will put up a vector 2 thread at some point.
LETS GOOOO
whats new ? Any new exciting supps would like to see what u got cheers!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats new ? Any new exciting supps would like to see what u got cheers!
Vector 2 set to drop here shortly.
Then we are going to have a pretty exciting summer. I dont want to say too much but 100% people will be stoked as things roll out. Alot of the work over the last couple of years is coming to fruition.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VECTOR LAUNCH SALE IS NOW LIVE-

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump, supplies are running low

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the last 24 hours of the launch sale. Stock is next to gone. Get em before they are OOS.
Code VECTOR

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the next 90 days or so there will be a new brand in the sports nutrition industry.
View attachment 209671
Neotek is a collaboration between myself and the founder of Antaeus.
We will launch with 3 products each one featuring an new trademarked, patented stimulant.
This is not some gentle imperceptible compound. Its VERY good.
This stuff is really solid for Pre workout use and its, I think, the best stimulant fat burner I have used this side of amphetamines. In a fat burning blend its insane.
I know people talk about focus with stims....For me most stims dont really deliver on this. They claim to but its just not there for me at least. This is different. Its like a laser zoomed in.
Also there is 0 crash from this. It has a strong half life and when I take 50mg in the morning with my cup of coffee I am STRONGLY stimulated all day. This has always been a big problem with stims for me. If you take a stim to go train and after an hour it starts to give you crash symptoms this is bad.
I train and go back to work so I cant have something crash me or require a second dose. THis stuff has serious legs and no crash. Not just saying this like everyone else does. You will see.

There will be
PRE
FAT BURNER
STIM BLEND
to start. Followed by a host of really solid novel ingredients. In fact we have about 10 new trademarked and or patented ingredients coming soon but this wont be NEOTEK.

This will be a second company called Philosophers stone.
Supplying ingredients to the sports nutrition and nutraceutical industry.
We have a very stong supply chain in place that bypasses all the issues presently effecting global commerce. A real trick Ill tell you. But we will be offering all manner of novel ingredients including BLR and antaeus components as well as a host of new ones and lots of old standards.
The first 2 trademarked ones will be in the next 90 days.
Brand owners looking to up your game. PM me.

For now, sit tight.
We have a giant batch of the new stim in manufacturing stage. When its ready we will launch so it could be 90 days, maybe 60. We will have to see.
If you have any questions let me know.
Any update on the pre or anything from this post? Was super juiced about it a few years ago when you posted this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any update on the pre or anything from this post? Was super juiced about it a few years ago when you posted this.
Yah unfortunately this thing happened. COVID. Sort of threw a wrench in some peoples plans.
Due to this alot of things were held up or scrapped.
NEOTEK is likely scrapped for the time being.
Philosophers stone, however is in full swing and we have 4 patented ingredients in the works and a host of trademarked ones.
These will likely be released via BLR and then into the market. Meaning we will be selling the ingredients to the industry.
I cant give you any hard estimates of when because things change, experiments fail etc. So itll happen when it happens.

The BLR pre is on deck. 2 new products are coming soon. The plan is both before summer but the time is growing short so maybe 1 before summer and 1 during summer. We will see.

The plan presently is to launch the first within 60 days.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yah unfortunately this thing happened. COVID. Sort of threw a wrench in some peoples plans.
Due to this alot of things were held up or scrapped.
NEOTEK is likely scrapped for the time being.
Philosophers stone, however is in full swing and we have 4 patented ingredients in the works and a host of trademarked ones.
These will likely be released via BLR and then into the market. Meaning we will be selling the ingredients to the industry.
I cant give you any hard estimates of when because things change, experiments fail etc. So itll happen when it happens.

The BLR pre is on deck. 2 new products are coming soon. The plan is both before summer but the time is growing short so maybe 1 before summer and 1 during summer. We will see.

The plan presently is to launch the first within 60 days.
Is any of the NEOTEK stuff going to morph into any BLR products since it’s on hold? Or is there any other plan? I always like to see what you come up with.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want the New Amino Stuff !!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is any of the NEOTEK stuff going to morph into any BLR products since it’s on hold? Or is there any other plan? I always like to see what you come up with.
Well see
The stuff we (Jake and I) are working on presently is pretty solid. And it'll be more widely available.
In addition the new blr stuff has some really cool tech. You guys will be super stoked.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Well see
The stuff we (Jake and I) are working on presently is pretty solid. And it'll be more widely available.
In addition the new blr stuff has some really cool tech. You guys will be super stoked.
Any hints as to what the 2 new products will be? 😋