• Established
Fruity Pebbles are gluten-free, Ben :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I have a daughter who is turning 3 in a few weeks so I still know how to spoon feed.
my son will be turning 3 on the 31st....oh just today he went downstairs to the garage...opened the garage door and took off in his big wheel without telling us.. little kids these days giving their parents heart attacks

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I can't spoon feed. You have to find it somewhere in this thread.

843 pages, go! ;)
Bahaha! Ill let my mind wander instead, before i go on that wild goose hunt!

So.....

AFR:
Apples, fart, rabbits? Afros for rapers? Alfredo flippin ranchero, american for real, anabolic fish rags?....

Ok thats harder than i thought it would be... my brain hurts...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are fruity pebbles delicious? We don't have them in the American food shop so I would have to buy them online. They would cost me about $10 because of the shipping.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are fruity pebbles delicious? We don't have them in the American food shop so I would have to buy them online. They would cost me about $10 because of the shipping.
yes. ive eaten a full box in a sitting.

One of the only cereals that is amazing crunchy, or soft and mushy. fo effin good.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When it gets to placing a special order for your carb refeed, is this too far?

I hope not!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have just checked. One box of Fruity Pebbles will cost me the equivalent of about $15 lol.

Waiting to hear more testimonials on how amazing these are before I remortgage to pay for them.

Colby

Colby

Awards
I have just checked. One box of Fruity Pebbles will cost me the equivalent of about $15 lol.

Waiting to hear more testimonials on how amazing these are before I remortgage to pay for them.
A remortgage would definitely b worth it for these! I'm gonna grab sum of these for my refeed this weekend cuz now I'm craving them big time

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

They are good for sure. though I am more of a chocolate pebbles/cocoa krispies kind of guy.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a rare discovery to unveil tonight guys!
KingJames and LTL are both cereal lovers and should appreciate this.
I use Kashi go lean Crunch for this because it's high in protein and has good texture.
Grab a handful of [insert cereal of choice here] and apply a good layer of cheese in a can (sharp cheddar tastes great for this).
Shove into mouth.
Enjoy.
My new cheat meal...so awesome!!!
Aw shît!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

cocoa pebbles are better. fruity pebbles are for fruitcakes

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Captain crunch damn it!

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Cook it in MJ butter. Great for bulking ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the pebbles I have looked at contain hydrogenated vegetable oil.

Unsubbed.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try making rice crispy treats but use fruity pebbles instead!
That actually sounds really good.

And Ben, I'll send you a sample of Fruity Pebbles next time lol.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I the only one who likes this stuff? It's my favorite, always has been.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Needs hot sauce. Lol
No I actually I like those.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

<-----this guy loves it too....

am I the only one that actually opened up cereal boxes in grocery stores to steal the toys in them? I was 8 and bored.... :p

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
ATTN. new workout song.

Bad mother****er by biting elbows.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
<-----this guy loves it too....

am I the only one that actually opened up cereal boxes in grocery stores to steal the toys in them? I was 8 and bored.... :p
Remember how/when grocery stores used to have the big sections of candy that you could weigh and buy (think of how the fruit and vegetables are laid out in the middle of the produce sections, now)? I stole a little caramel square when I was little. It was when I was really little and I honestly can't remember back to know if I knew it was wrong or if I legitimately thought it was okay to take one. Regardless, I still feel bad about it to this day.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember how/when grocery stores used to have the big sections of candy that you could weigh and buy (think of how the fruit and vegetables are laid out in the middle of the produce sections, now)? I stole a little caramel square when I was little. It was when I was really little and I honestly can't remember back to know if I knew it was wrong or if I legitimately thought it was okay to take one. Regardless, I still feel bad about it to this day.
I used to rob gummy bears out of those things...I feel no remorse

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me and Blake really cemented our friendship today.

Friendship isn't really the perfect word for what happened but let's stick with it anyway, at least until the police arrive and take him in for questioning.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me and Blake really cemented our friendship today.

Friendship isn't really the perfect word for what happened but let's stick with it anyway, at least until the police arrive and take him in for questioning.
Everything I did, I did for you!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

you can forgive yourself now...it's OK.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blake, this story is 100% true, pinky promise.

When I was a child my babysitter bought me some penny sweets (they cost 1p each). She told me she put more in the bag than she told the shopkeeper.

I realised that this was theft so when I next went in there I told them I put 100 sweets in the bag even though I had only put about 95 in there. I gave them 5p (about 7 cents). This was a big deal to me as well.

Moral of the story, when faced with the same dilemma, Ben does the right thing and Blake does nothing.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blake, this story is 100% true, pinky promise.

When I was a child my babysitter bought me some penny sweets (they cost 1p each). She told me she put more in the bag than she told the shopkeeper.

I realised that this was theft so when I next went in there I told them I put 100 sweets in the bag even though I had only put about 95 in there. I gave them 5p (about 7 cents). This was a big deal to me as well.

Moral of the story, when faced with the same dilemma, Ben does the right thing and Blake does nothing.

My mom marched my fuzzy butt back to the grocery store and made me tell them what I did and apologize before I paid for it.(don't really remember what it was though) Then, of course, I got a spanking when I got home and mom told dad what had happened! Moral of the story: don't decide to eat stolen candy in the back seat of the car when your mom knows you shouldn't have any candy.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My mom marched my fuzzy butt back to the grocery store and made me tell them what I did and apologize before I paid for it.(don't really remember what it was though) Then, of course, I got a spanking when I got home and mom told dad what had happened! Moral of the story: don't decide to eat stolen candy in the back seat of the car when your mom knows you shouldn't have any candy.
Haha, eating the evidence in front of them. Classic rookie manoeuvre!

How old were you? I am surprised you had a fuzzy butt at such a young age. Puberty must have hit really early for you. Either that or you were still sitting in the back of the car when you were 15 lol.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, eating the evidence in front of them. Classic rookie manoeuvre!

How old were you? I am surprised you had a fuzzy butt at such a young age. Puberty must have hit really early for you. Either that or you were still sitting in the back of the car when you were 15 lol.
It was last week.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Me and Blake really consummated our friendship today.

Wait what?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:toofunny:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm disappointed in the Ben's lack of commitment to this thread.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You