Maximus Destructimus PRidius destroys every strength barrier with TestoPRO!(Spons)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Damn PR, well played on that workout. Supersetting is $ and crap at the same time lol o_O
It was pretty awesome, I haven't done it in a while.

I went up nearly every lift and added some reps. Endurance and recovery from Tpro is top notch.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went off on your step-son, eh?

What did you say to your wife when she asked what was wrong with you, lol...?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the aggression catches you off gaurd but once you know it is lurking you can catch it most times if your weary of it.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Week 1 TestoPro review:

Libido: Noted no changes..until about day 5 or so.

Strength: Too early to tell

Aggression: Nothing out of the ordinary.

Acne: Started about 4 days in.

Week 2 TestoPro review:

Libido: Fired up around day 8 and took OFF!!! :burnout:

Strength: From day 7-10...especially at 10...it started slowly climbing. Still moving up as we speak...:sgrin:

Agression: Damn this stuff makes me evil :twisted:. I've had to watch myself on a couple of occasions, but I've also gone a little over the edge. This all translates VERY well in the gym.

Acne: Acne has tapered on my face but I've noticed some pop up on the shoulders and back. nothing too extreme.

As stated, TestoPro kicked in for me around 7-10 days. I still feel like it hasn't peaked yet. I'm feeling very Alpha Male, horny, motivated and focused.

Recovery on TPro is very excellent. I did not feel this while on Stoked so it is very surprising and welcomed.

Today's workout was swimming for an hour and running outside with my little boy til we were gassed. Lean boneless pork chop, 1/2 cup quinoa and 2 cups of broccoli for dinner. I was more hungry than usual today.

Chest and Triceps DESTRUCTION tommorrow :fing02:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My story:

I've been through hell and back the past 8 months or so. I made it back from Iraq in one piece only to get T-boned by a drunk driver one morning on my way home from work.

The result was devastating. 20 pounds lost, Left Shoulder/Trap/Arm mobility and strength lost and alot of perseverance. I made it through the pain and depression by following my brother's logs, most notably ThunderGod, Army Guy, GMG760 and SilentBob. Months of Rehab, surgery and motivation has brought me to this point.

I'm getting stronger each day, gaining more range of motion, muscle and self esteem with each session.

Goals: I hope TestoPRO can help me get closer to 100% in terms of Strength. This is a Strength, gym aggresion, Alpha male goal oriented log with no regard to body composition.
Glad to see the rehab is going well. You'll not only get back to your past level of conditioning and strength, but you will surpass it altogether!!!

Smash that iron dude!!!:hammer:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the mini reviews. I really like the way you've structured your log.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio consisted of swimming, sprints and mowing the lawn. Mowed topless with eviscerate on....OUCH.

Testopro making me irritable. People asking me if I'm ok....JUST STAY THE FUG OUTTA MY WAY! Will take out on Legs and Shoulders tommorrow. I can't wait. Will hit up biceps on saturday.

Looking forward to the next 2 weeks...from the other threads going on this is where the supp shines!!
You okay?
Went off on your step-son, eh?

What did you say to your wife when she asked what was wrong with you, lol...?
I loled, told her I was fine.
I would have broke down and cried because it's alpha

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the mini reviews. I really like the way you've structured your log.
No problem, I like to run my logs with the intention of providing the public with information I know they will be searching for. Many times you find logs that don’t distinguish when certain supplements “kick in” or begin to start working and that leads to a lot of searching. Hopefully my log can make things a little bit easier and provide answers to the questions people will be asking.

:fing02:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Change of plans last night. Seems like I picked up a respiratory virus...chest is tight, hurts when I breathe. I decided to rest up last night and lifted today. Switched things up from what I usually do.

I supersetted shoulders and legs...barely 15 sec rest in between.

Shoulders and Legs

BB Squat-135*25, 155*12, 225*10, 225*14+6, 175*8..Form was not an issue this week, super stong and ridiculous explosion throughout the lift.

DB Shoulder Press-40*15 ,45*12, 45*10...Super strong on these, very controlled. Sweating like a mofo.

Standing Shoulder Press-25*10, 30*10, 35*10...these are harder than they sound...will try Barbell in 2 weeks.

BB Shrugs-135*25, 225*20, 315*12...Awesome!!!

Kettebell Snatches-15*10, 22*10, 25*10....I really liked this exercise, will continue to do as they hit the shoulders well.

No cable work, stretched enough in the beginning.

Cardio was 35 min of running outside in 95 degree weather shirtless. I was drenched when I came in for a shower!

Side note: Testopro has turned me into a raging maniac. I went crazy today yelling at my stepson because he was being a lazy ass. Wife said what was wrong with me, said I was like a dude on roid rage. Aggression in the gym is ridiculous coupled with ASGT and AP.

Review upcoming for weeks 1 and 2. Should have it up by tomorrow if not tonight. I'm loving this stuff.
Watch out MrbigPR is on the loose!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Chest and Triceps

Flat DB Bench-60*11, 70*10, 75*9...Strength showed it's face here. Up 5 lbs on first set, 10 on second and 5 on the third.

Skullz-50*12, 60*12, 60*10. Same as last week...no need right now to go heavy.

Incline DB Press-65*14, 75*12, 85*10. Up 10 lbs on first 2 sets. Nice increase in only a workout. My shoulder is not bothering me one bit, very strong right now.

Wide Grip BB Bench-135*10, 145*10, 135 *11. Harder than I thought, it's been a while since I've done these. I wanted to go more than 11 on the final set but started getting light headed.

Cable pushdowns-42.5*15, 52*15, 45*32..Solid form, slow contractions and holding at the end for 5 seconds.

Cardio- 15% incline at 3.8 MPH for 16 min.

Today was a weird day...I was tired but not. My mind was telling me to keep going but the body was truly beat. This respiratory thing is f*cking with me big time but I'm still hitting it hard in the gym.

I had a smaller portion of my dinner from Yesterday...today I clocked in at like 66g carbs. All time low. Protein was off the charts though along with healthy fats.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
things are progressing nicely!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
4 miles outside in 94...wasn't easy. DCP almost out, same with MVP multi's. Nutra shipment coming in.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest and Triceps

Flat DB Bench-60*11, 70*10, 75*9...Strength showed it's face here. Up 5 lbs on first set, 10 on second and 5 on the third.

Skullz-50*12, 60*12, 60*10. Same as last week...no need right now to go heavy.

Incline DB Press-65*14, 75*12, 85*10. Up 10 lbs on first 2 sets. Nice increase in only a workout. My shoulder is not bothering me one bit, very strong right now.

Wide Grip BB Bench-135*10, 145*10, 135 *11. Harder than I thought, it's been a while since I've done these. I wanted to go more than 11 on the final set but started getting light headed.

Cable pushdowns-42.5*15, 52*15, 45*32..Solid form, slow contractions and holding at the end for 5 seconds.

Cardio- 15% incline at 3.8 MPH for 16 min.

Today was a weird day...I was tired but not. My mind was telling me to keep going but the body was truly beat. This respiratory thing is f*cking with me big time but I'm still hitting it hard in the gym.

I had a smaller portion of my dinner from Yesterday...today I clocked in at like 66g carbs. All time low. Protein was off the charts though along with healthy fats.
Good workout. and I know what you mean the mind says keep going, the body says no.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Nice run PR, I am dreading the day I start 4 miles outside in 115+ over here...soon :(

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I tell ya what, my ETS is coming up here soon, and not having to ever run for a test again in my life is sounding pretty damn sweet :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PR, nice workout bro. What were some of your starting weights on those exercises before the incident?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
PR, nice workout bro. What were some of your starting weights on those exercises before the incident?
Really f*cking high. I was repping 140*12 on incline and flat (per db)vfor example

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy fack :eek:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Back and Biceps

Keep in mind I'm still dealing with my respiratory virus and did not dose my Preworkout supp ASGT or AP....;)

Deadlift-135*15, 185*12, 205*10, 315*10, 185*22...Very surprising here. Felt too easy all the way through. Week 3 coming along well...:sgrin:

BB bicep curls-60*10, 70*10, 80*10+2+1..These were almost too easy. Last set I held until absolute failure....will be feeling it tommorrow.

Seated Mid Row-85 (each arm)*10, 95*10, 110*10+10...kept going with these..love the lat burn

Bicep curl-35*10, 40*10, 35*8, 25*20...lovin the pump, kept these the same as last week.

Lat Pulldown-95*10, 110*10, 120*10...Haven't done these in a while but did very well considering such. I can really tell the Testopro is doing it's thing here.

Pullups before bed- planning on 4 sets of 15.

Cardio was low intensity, 15% incline at 3.2-3.7 alternating.

Today was a very good indicator of determination, motivation and strength in the gym. I walked in there run down, feeling like crap and just expecting the worse. From the moment I busted out that easy 135 * 15 Deadlift I knew it was on. I believe that Testopro and HGHpro would be a very synergestic stack just by going on what I took with the samples. Will be running that exact stack in a couple of months.

I've been pounding more protein than in the past month all while easily controlling my carb intake. Going to be dosing BCAA's daily since I just opened a Blue Raspberry Xtend tub and f*cking love it. I might be hitting up Shoulders and Legs tommorrow depending on how I feel instead of Friday.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bad news, probably putting down my sick dog today.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bad news, probably putting down my sick dog today.
Sorry to hear man. Seriously. First Inarius' dog and now yours. I hate this for you guys. I know how much my dog means to me. He is my son.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's rough man, I fell in love when I first saw her and have bonded in the past month of her young puppy life. Everything was great, I've always watched her so I know she didn't get into anything, I guess god has a better place for her

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Change of plans, no workout today. Nothing, no cardio, weights...nothing. Gonna spend some time with my family to help deal with this. One of the hardest things I've had to do.

I'll be going out to a chinese buffet tonight. Will eat sensibly and will dose recompadrol to ease the damage. I haven't eaten chinese food in almost a year, this will also be my first cheat meal in over a month. Will also partake in some ice cream...I never eat it but :gives:. Thanks for the support my brothers in iron.

I will be back tommorrow to f*ck the weights up....BAD!!!!!!!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
That sucks bro. Have a good day with your family and get your mind off it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Change of plans, no workout today. Nothing, no cardio, weights...nothing. Gonna spend some time with my family to help deal with this. One of the hardest things I've had to do.

I'll be going out to a chinese buffet tonight. Will eat sensibly and will dose recompadrol to ease the damage. I haven't eaten chinese food in almost a year, this will also be my first cheat meal in over a month. Will also partake in some ice cream...I never eat it but :gives:. Thanks for the support my brothers in iron.

I will be back tommorrow to f*ck the weights up....BAD!!!!!!!!
Family time is good time. Enjoy it. I am learning this more and more though experience, I have heard people say it in the past, A balanced life is a healthy life.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Terrible news about the dog man. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy :(

bro hug comn your way bro --------------------------------->> :hug:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
good luck with that brother! I know it's hard. Been there myself

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about the pup BIG. All the best for you and tu familia!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders and Legs

BB Squat-155*15, 175*12, 225*10, 275*8+4+4, 175*6..I wanted to rep more on the last, alas I was gassed and failed :sad2:, I'm happy with 275 though. Shoulder did not hurt holding this weight, very good indicator of Testopro on strength and my progress on my rehab.

DB Shoulder Press-50*15 ,55*12, 65*10...Much stronger this week, higher carb days are something I might def do on shoulder/leg day. I went up 20 on my final set which shoes how much TPro has increased my strength. There is the argument of muscle memory, but there is really no way I would be this high in strength if I hadn't been taking TPRo...trust it!!

Standing Shoulder Press-25*10, 30*10, 35*10...still getting used to these...will up the weights soon.

BB Shrugs-135*25, 225*20, 315*12...no reason to go any higher, traps are toast.

Kettebell Snatches-22*10, 25*10, 35*10, I love kettlebells.

I was truly surprised by the numbers today. When I got home I had no intention of working out but knew I would have a good day if I had.

I attended a base pool party today. Won a 2 night stay beachside to a hotel over here for a pose off, swam a bunch, and ate an ASS load of meat (pun intended :yup:). The pose off was amateur, on the spot, picked from the crowd bodybuilding pose off type thing. I was actually pushed on stage by some girl who I do not know....crowd went nuts. I'll see where I can get some pics to post up here. Food was all ordered, managed and overseen by me. I had 98% lean turkey burgers grilling, kosher hot dogs, chicken breast with homemade bbq sauce, brown rice, baked beans, whole wheat bread. Everyone loved it, hundreds of people attended. It was pretty fun.

I'm going for a run at about 10pm just to get my mind off of some things. It's been a rough week, I appreciate all the support here.:usa:

I plan on eating less than 50g carbs this weekend while semi working out biceps on saturday and FULLY taking off father's day. I've missed the last 2 due to military deployments.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol man sounds like you had a great time!!! and from the last few days you deserved it!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great workout man

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to run the Testopro. I got 2 bottles coming.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to see post 191. Glad some positive things have come out of this week for you!

Question. Are you obligated to take the girl who pushed you on staged with you when you use your two night stay? Maybe just one of the two nights. It's only fair, right?

My wife has no sense of humor about jokes like that...if yours does, toss that one out there to her just to illicit a response :lol:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the dog man :( Never a good time

Happy to hear about the random competition though! Good job!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great to see post 191. Glad some positive things have come out of this week for you!

Question. Are you obligated to take the girl who pushed you on staged with you when you use your two night stay? Maybe just one of the two nights. It's only fair, right?

My wife has no sense of humor about jokes like that...if yours does, toss that one out there to her just to illicit a response :lol:
My wife usually has a sense of humor like that but not yesterday...:lol:. The girl was a cutie tho and she does owe me since she copped a feel on me :yup:

heading out to the gym here in a bit for some cardio, bicep work.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, SHE owes you!?!
:D:D:D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders and Legs

BB Squat-155*15, 175*12, 225*10, 275*8+4+4, 175*6..I wanted to rep more on the last, alas I was gassed and failed :sad2:, I'm happy with 275 though. Shoulder did not hurt holding this weight, very good indicator of Testopro on strength and my progress on my rehab.

DB Shoulder Press-50*15 ,55*12, 65*10...Much stronger this week, higher carb days are something I might def do on shoulder/leg day. I went up 20 on my final set which shoes how much TPro has increased my strength. There is the argument of muscle memory, but there is really no way I would be this high in strength if I hadn't been taking TPRo...trust it!!

Standing Shoulder Press-25*10, 30*10, 35*10...still getting used to these...will up the weights soon.

BB Shrugs-135*25, 225*20, 315*12...no reason to go any higher, traps are toast.

Kettebell Snatches-22*10, 25*10, 35*10, I love kettlebells.

I was truly surprised by the numbers today. When I got home I had no intention of working out but knew I would have a good day if I had.

I attended a base pool party today. Won a 2 night stay beachside to a hotel over here for a pose off, swam a bunch, and ate an ASS load of meat (pun intended :yup:). The pose off was amateur, on the spot, picked from the crowd bodybuilding pose off type thing. I was actually pushed on stage by some girl who I do not know....crowd went nuts. I'll see where I can get some pics to post up here. Food was all ordered, managed and overseen by me. I had 98% lean turkey burgers grilling, kosher hot dogs, chicken breast with homemade bbq sauce, brown rice, baked beans, whole wheat bread. Everyone loved it, hundreds of people attended. It was pretty fun.

I'm going for a run at about 10pm just to get my mind off of some things. It's been a rough week, I appreciate all the support here.:usa:

I plan on eating less than 50g carbs this weekend while semi working out biceps on saturday and FULLY taking off father's day. I've missed the last 2 due to military deployments.
Very nice bro!!!