Maximus Destructimus PRidius destroys every strength barrier with TestoPRO!(Spons)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Happy fathers day brothers. Mine is a great one so far.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Chest and Triceps

Flat DB Bench-60*12, 70*10, 75*10...Gained a rep on the first set and last set, slow controlled contractions and the top. Could have gone higher but the pump here was awesome.

Skullz-50*12, 60*12, 70*10. Up 10 lbs on last set, felt great. Slower reps than usual, very controlled.

Incline BB Press-95*15, 115*12, 135*10. Switched it up to BB for this week, bench got jacked.

Cable crossovers-3 sets of alternating weight depending on strength at the moment. 20-40 lbs per arm. Chest pumped.

Cable pushdowns-42.5*15, 52*15, 45*32..Solid form, slow contractions and holding at the end for 5 seconds. Same as last week.

Cardio- 15% incline at 3.8 MPH for 29 min.

Respiratory virus seems to have subsided, very gassed towards the end. Endurance kicked up on cardio, next thing you know I was at 25 min.

Week 3 TestoPro review:

Libido: Libido is running at full force. Amazing how decent females look REALLY good right now. I'm checking out alot more girls in the gym...especially the older ones ;). Random boners throughout the day.

Strength: Strength is definitely up, I've noticed a 20 % increase since week 2. In my situation the added strength is allowing me to control any amount of weight I know I can handle. I've never done AAS or PH's but this stuff is definitely stronger than Stoked.

Agression: I've cooled down, I can catch it but I have times where I'm all :gives:. The translation in the gym is ridiculous, I love it:AR15firing:.

Acne: More acne on the face, nothing too much. Not as pimply as some other loggers I've read.

Mood on Testopro is awesome. I'm already alpha but this just kicks it into massive overdrive. Self confidence and well being is a plus given my past week of hell.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
keep the lift up Big!!! great job

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like TestoPro is doing it's thang BIG.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest and Triceps

Flat DB Bench-60*12, 70*10, 75*10...Gained a rep on the first set and last set, slow controlled contractions and the top. Could have gone higher but the pump here was awesome.

Skullz-50*12, 60*12, 70*10. Up 10 lbs on last set, felt great. Slower reps than usual, very controlled.

Incline BB Press-95*15, 115*12, 135*10. Switched it up to BB for this week, bench got jacked.

Cable crossovers-3 sets of alternating weight depending on strength at the moment. 20-40 lbs per arm. Chest pumped.

Cable pushdowns-42.5*15, 52*15, 45*32..Solid form, slow contractions and holding at the end for 5 seconds. Same as last week.

Respiratory virus seems to have subsided, very gassed towards the end. Endurance kicked up on cardio, next thing you know I was at 25 min.

Week 3 TestoPro review:

Libido: Libido is running at full force. Amazing how decent females look REALLY good right now. I'm checking out alot more girls in the gym...especially the older ones ;). Random boners throughout the day.

Strength: Strength is definitely up, I've noticed a 20 % increase since week 2. In my situation the added strength is allowing me to control any amount of weight I know I can handle. I've never done AAS or PH's but this stuff is definitely stronger than Stoked.

Agression: I've cooled down, I can catch it but I have times where I'm all :gives:. The translation in the gym is ridiculous, I love it:AR15firing:.

Acne: More acne on the face, nothing too much. Not as pimply as some other loggers I've read.

Mood on Testopro is awesome. I'm already alpha but this just kicks it into massive overdrive. Self confidence and well being is a plus given my past week of hell.
Freaking A; sounds great!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest and Triceps

Week 3 TestoPro review:

TestoPRO AKA MilfPRO.:silly:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about the dog Big. Bad ass that you won the pose down. I am hopping on the same diet train with you now. Just keeping things simple and effective.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the dog Big. Bad ass that you won the pose down. I am hopping on the same diet train with you now. Just keeping things simple and effective.
Yes sir. I picked up some quinoa pasta, stuff is bomb. I'm rotating turkey, chicken and pork on some days. Carbs coming from Ezekiel bread, pumpernickel, quinoa and veggies.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Workout today was 1 hour competitive soccer, parachute sprints and laps in the pool. Fuggin toasted but I've got to say TestoPro is giving me awesome endurance.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a little under the weather and my faculties aren't up to par. I first read your post as:

Workout today was 1 hour competitive soccer, PARACHUTE PANTS and laps in the pool.
Needless to say, I was like :wtf1:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
ROFL.

Pool huh? I don't see that so often anymore, how do you like it??

I need to hop on this testopro wagon sometime...everyone loves it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir. I picked up some quinoa pasta, stuff is bomb. I'm rotating turkey, chicken and pork on some days. Carbs coming from Ezekiel bread, pumpernickel, quinoa and veggies.
Good healthy foods.

I just ate some low fat pork. Never eat pork too much, enjoyed it though.

how about fruits?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I eat pork every ONCE and a while. I eat fruits usually but haven't been to the market the last 2 weeks.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
"the other white meat"

Same here, I eat the swine every now and then.

Nice log BigPr.

Also, sorry to hear about the dog. That plain sucks man.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's been tough man...thanks for your support. I really appreciate it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cried when mine died a year and a half ago. and I rarely cry. we had her for ten years, buried her in backyard , you can order a tombstone for like 20 $ that worked for myself

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength: Strength is definitely up, I've noticed a 20 % increase since week 2. In my situation the added strength is allowing me to control any amount of weight I know I can handle.

seriously tho...wow. I'm horny as fack
Extra cardio then, no?
:lol:
All very good points. Glad to see that the Testo-Pro is treating you thusly Biggie!! :thumbsup:

And I'm wondering if fapping can be considered as cardio. I wonder how many calories I'm burning on a regular basis just from this activity alone??!! :toofunny:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not exactly what I had in mind, lol :hump:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Lmao. I'm to the point that if I see an attractive female in trying to find the nearest restroom...:wall:

I can't wait to destroy my back today...:twisted:...expect big things :cool:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm back...jus deaded 405*10 then 415*10...sweating buckets right now

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big numbers..I quess the shoulder can handle the load!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
This was mind blowing. No pain, tweak...nothing. Updtes forth coming...cardio now

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
TOTAL DESTRUCTION

Low carb day today...not on purpose. White Flood+ASGT+AP=EPIC

I wasn't feeling too hot before dosing these...really needed them and was amped.

Back and Biceps

No respiratory virus any more.

A little story and what I believe set up my first lift:

As I was strolling in finishing up my AP I noticed some 40 year old dude doing one arm rows on the platform with the Deadlift bar. No f*cking deal, I'll just fin my drink, clean my shaker and stretch and that motherf*cker will be out of there soon. He was done...but didn't rack the weights!! This pissed me off. The stupid thing was that he had like 6 10 lb weights on each side!! WTF bro. As I'm unracking things I'm just tossing the weights on the floor next to the smith machine, staring at this guy giving him the most pissed off look ever. I wanted to strangle him. I would like to thank him for the following numbers:

Deadlift-185*12, 225*6, 315*4, 405*10, 415*10...Holy fack. 405 so quick? I'm back to what I was repping a year ago, straight ridiculous. Shoulder is having no issues, 100% attibuted to the Ghenerate...that's for sure. OMFG. Gym wasn't busy, but whoever was there stopped to watch me pump these out.

Every exercise was supersetted with some sort of bicep lift. Low weight high rep, high weight low rep. BRUTAL

BB bicep curls-60*10, 70*10, 80*10+4+2...nice endurance here, pump and vascularity off the hinges.

Seated Mid Row-85 (each arm)*10, 95*10, 110*10+10...kept going with these..love the lat burn...same as last week

Bicep curl-35*10, 50*10, 45*8, 35*20.....alternating number for the main sets as you can see.

Lat Pulldown-95*10, 110*10, 120*10...Just filling in some time.

Front Pulldowns: 145*15, 175*12, 225*10, 245*8+4+2...so money on these. The machine wanted to come off of the ground...LOL.

Pullups before bed- planning on 4 sets of 15.

Cardio was low intensity mixed with some guerilla cardio...about 600 cals burned in 25 min.

Pretty epic workout. I haven't felt this good since about last year. Damn, I've got a boner just thinking about my session today.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Crazy morning. Swam 2 miles in 1:57 hours then played water polo with some of the guys for 45 min. I was sweating in the pool. Probably burned damn near 2k calories.

Sprints later with 20 lb vest in 95 degree weather...can't wait :twisted:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
crazy workouts man.

got tired from reading them.

:)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday caught up with me bad today. Didn't eat enough carbs to help my body, protein still high though. Averaging about 230G per day.

Felt super tired before gym. No time for PreWO meal, tried stimming to get me through the workout...bad idea. 2 scoops Jack3d, 2 AP, 2 ASGT. I was sent immediately to the toilet as soon as I entered the gym...must be Jack3d's new formula. After spending 30 minutes on the sh*tter I threw up...:grumpy:

Onto the workout. I decided to go lower weight high rep with supersets on Shoulder exercises with little to no rest.

Shoulders and Legs

BB Squat-155*23....throw up...155*18....lightheaded almost pass out...155*14. F*ck I fought through these. I've got to give it to Testopro, I did not quit. I was determined to finish. My goal was 155*50...but I could not.

BB Shoulder Press-95*18, 120*16, 165*8+6+4.

Kettle Bell exercises

Front and Side Lateral raises-15*20, 12*20, 10*20, 12*24, 15*18...I held the kettlebell straight as I rose instead of letting it hang via loose grip.

Kettebell Snatches-22*10, 25*10, 35*10, solid here.

Cable shoulder strengthening moves...15* failure (lost count) for 3 reps

EZ bar Upright Row-50*15, 60*12, 75*12, 75*12...Havent done these in a while, one of my favorite exercises.

This workout was a fight. I was asked by personnel if I was feeling ok and that I was crazy for working out looking the way I did. Music, ASGT and AP kept me in the zone along with Testopro's endurance and determination factors. I don't react to this new Jack3d too well. I will dose with food next time.

Cardio was 30 min of low intensity walking. 15% at about 3.8 MPH, beat.

PWO meal consisted of 2 chicken breasts, 1 cup spinach, 1 cup peas/carrots, 2 TBSP organic tomato dressing and homemade multigrain rolls. The rolls are my favorite, wife makes them with whole flax seeds, whole wheat germ and omega 3 infused oats. MMMMMMMM :eat:

I've got about 3 more days left of TestoPro :(, will be partaking in a softball game and some relay races for a work picnic :bigok:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man your numbers are looking good Big!!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Those rolls sound amazing.

Well done on the squats, you were going for a straight 50? Still damned good either way

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Those rolls sound amazing.

Well done on the squats, you were going for a straight 50? Still damned good either way
The rolls were amazing bro. Damn I'm hungry again :D

I've done 135*74 before; last year to be exact. I just felt f*cked up today, actually pretty stoked I finished out.

man your numbers are looking good Big!!!
They are looking pretty good man! Testopro has really surprised me, so glad I've got 2 bottles in my stash. Mood on it is AMAZING.

Real test will be maintaining everything.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did 135x72 in 4 minutes...was a contest with my son. I got the little pup this time. Too bad about feeling that way.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did 135x72 in 4 minutes...was a contest with my son. I got the little pup this time.
You sir, are simply amazing. :clap2::notworthy:

Your son has a true role model of what a real man is supposed to be.
A veritable blueprint of male physical dominance.:yup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The rolls were amazing bro. Damn I'm hungry again :D

I've done 135*74 before; last year to be exact. I just felt f*cked up today, actually pretty stoked I finished out.

They are looking pretty good man! Testopro has really surprised me, so glad I've got 2 bottles in my stash. Mood on it is AMAZING.

Real test will be maintaining everything.
When's this first bottle run out?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Last day is today :(

no workouts this past weekend, carb refeed went very well. Stoked to kill this last workout later

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you running both bottles consecutively? Sorry, I can't remember.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
just one bottle. I have a swole stack and a seperate bottle of testopro for a later time ;)

may be doing a glycobol/hghup stack. Still deciding.