Maximus King Protocol

Mlane33

Awards
Has anyone tried this or know anything about it?

cylon357

cylon357

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That looks like enclomiphene as HRT. I'm presently running this myself, but my prices are not that high. The advantage of a service like that IMO is that you have a doc that is willing to play ball and (presumably) is knowledgeable regarding enclo, not all (read most) primary care docs are. Still, not harshing the service, but that is a steep price. They need to bring something else to the table IMO to make the juice worth the squeeze.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like Androxal (enclomiphene ) +

Ingredients
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone): 2000 mcg & Vitamin K2/MK-4 (Menaquinone-4): 100 mcg
Vitamin A (Palmitate): 3030 mcg RAE/10100 IU
Geranylgeraniol (“GG-Gold®”): 10 mg
Vitamin E tocotrienols (“DeltaGOLD®” 90% delta-tocotrienol & 10% gamma-tocotrienol): 100 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol): 250 mcg/10000 IU[/COLOR]

seems expensive .. but the tests/caoching might be worth it for someone who doesn't have insurance or dont want to pin

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That looks like enclomiphene as HRT. I'm presently running this myself, but my prices are not that high. The advantage of a service like that IMO is that you have a doc that is willing to play ball and (presumably) is knowledgeable regarding enclo, not all (read most) primary care docs are. Still, not harshing the service, but that is a steep price. They need to bring something else to the table IMO to make the juice worth the squeeze.
agree, way to expensive for me .. they have given you the ingridents ..so can create your own .. but like you said coaching/dr to talk too might be worth it.