LTL is crushing his fellow transformer's!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 26

Weight 168.5(+4)

Chest day

Flat bench
1x9 185
1x6 225
2x7 215
1x9 185

Decline bench
1x10 185
1x8 190
1x7 195
1x10 175

Cable flys
1x10 30
1x8 30
1x9 27.5
1x8 27.5
1x10 25

Hammer wide press(per arm)
1x15 45
1x15 55
1x12 65
1x12 65

Hammer press(per arm)
1x15 55
1x11 65
1x10 70

Concentrated on getting a good pause at peak on my hammer wide Press and regular press. Dropped the weight a bit and the pump was amazing.

21 mins on elliptical for 225 calories

Finished with 20 mins of abs and threw in some shrugs for the pump.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice vascularity Brotha, Krushing it!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice progress bro! Looking vascular!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice progress bro! Looking vascular!
;-), wish I could have got a shot while doing the hammers. It shocked me how many veins were running up my biceps. Thanks for the kind words! :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
;-), wish I could have got a shot while doing the hammers. It shocked me how many veins were running up my biceps. Thanks for the kind words! :)
I love the vein action. I notice mine is at its peak when I'm walking to and from the DB racks with the big weights in my hands for DB press. Looks like my damn arms could explode at any minute. My fiance thinks it's disgusting but I enjoy it. Keep it up man!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 27 or 8?? Lol

Weight 169.5 (+5) :)

I definitely did something right this week, I looked solid and ripped all week especially the last few days. Went in for back today and I'm going to get pics out of the way today too so I can eat a little loose today at the waterpark/resort with the family.

Lat pull down wide/behind neck
1x12 120/1x10 120
1x11 140/1x8 140
1x9 160/1x8 140
1x9 140/1x10 120

Wide grip pull up/low row
1x12 bw/1x12 140
1x9 bw/1x10 160
1x7 bw/ 1x9 160/1x10 140

Bent over db row/hammer pull down
1x11 60/1x10 70 (per arm)
1x9 65/1x10 75
1x9 70/1x9 80

10 mins on stair stepper for 125 calories

Light 10 min ab workout

Amazing pump and strength today. Bumping the Hdrol to 75 made a huge change a few days ago. Definitely noticing a spike in definition and vascularity.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 26

Weight 168.5(+4)

Chest day

Flat bench
1x9 185
1x6 225
2x7 215
1x9 185

Decline bench
1x10 185
1x8 190
1x7 195
1x10 175

Cable flys
1x10 30
1x8 30
1x9 27.5
1x8 27.5
1x10 25

Hammer wide press(per arm)
1x15 45
1x15 55
1x12 65
1x12 65

Hammer press(per arm)
1x15 55
1x11 65
1x10 70

Concentrated on getting a good pause at peak on my hammer wide Press and regular press. Dropped the weight a bit and the pump was amazing.

21 mins on elliptical for 225 calories

Finished with 20 mins of abs and threw in some shrugs for the pump.
You find you benefit much from the hammer press? How long have you been using those in your routine?!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On and off for a while. I like to use them because I can emphasis the contraction and use lower weight to get a real good pump. Usually use them when my muscles are already broke down with high reps to get the blood pumping good.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
On and off for a while. I like to use them because I can emphasis the contraction and use lower weight to get a real good pump. Usually use them when my muscles are already broke down with high reps to get the blood pumping good.
Good deal.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys uploading pics now. Let me know which ones I should use. Also to the people saying I'm killing it every week and I got this, don't be afraid to vote damn it! I think this week was an incredible turning point for me....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
photo (21).JPG

photo (22).JPG

photo (23).JPG

photo (24).JPG

photo (25).JPG

photo (26).JPG

photo (28).JPG

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dude HUGE transformation! Great work! I look up to your dedication for sure!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude HUGE transformation! Great work! I look up to your dedication for sure!
Thanks bro! I was amazed at the difference this week. The better lighting helped too no doubt. I keep looking at my original pics and saying wow one month...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, great job for sure! I'll have to look back at week 1 to compare. Regarding the picture choices, I'm pretty much stumped. Change is really evident in all of them...just follow your heart. lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, great job for sure! I'll have to look back at week 1 to compare.Regarding the picture choices, I'm pretty much stumped. Change is really evident in all of them...just follow your heart. lol.
Haha! One shows better vascular wise other ab. Think I got it figured out! Thanks btw

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Dan bro awesome progress....wtf man you have have 6packs lol...and I working so hard to get those....really bro amazing progress...you look vascular as hell...I can see all those veins...you're arms looks bigger and cut up...great Job brother!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome work playa!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you guys! I've been killing the gym all month and it's showing! Appreciate the kind words!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 29

Weight unknown

Was going to take a full blown day off... Woke up at 6am an couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to hit some cardio at the resorts fitness center. Stuck to 420 calories on incline speed walk. Won't hit any muscle work today. Heading down to the pool to work on the tan and then maybe a movie later. Shoulders tomorrow.

Will be dropping the Mdrol full today and probably jump the Hdrol to 100 as of tomorrow.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah you're definitely lean and vascular.. way better lighting this week and I think there has been some size increase as well...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah you're definitely lean and vascular.. way better lighting this week and I think there has been some size increase as well...
Thanks dw!

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
Dude, you are smashing it!!
Inspirational to all of us regular guys.

I know you'd be feeling pretty motivated with all the feedback but how is your body handling this cycle?

Cheers....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, you are smashing it!!
Inspirational to all of us regular guys.

I know you'd be feeling pretty motivated with all the feedback but how is your body handling this cycle?

Cheers....
Thanks dude, my body feels fine man. I don't recommend such a harsh cycle to most people and wouldn't advise any one to follow my foot steps. I'm young and my body has been known to deal with stress better then most. Believe me if something bad was going on I would not be afraid to bail and let everyone know. The thing is you have people that take Hdrol and have liver failure and then you have people cycling orals for months straight on and off for years and have no issue. Your body can or can't handle it... Mine seems to be able to handle it. Had you asked me if I thought I would do something like this a year ago I would have told you hell no. I'm thinking this Is my last oral cycle so I'll go out with a bang.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good brother!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy Rectus Abdominus BatMan!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 30

Weight 171.5 (+7)

Weight is up due to a steady increase in diet the last few days. The weight is definitely a bit dirty due to the lack of options at the water park but I should be able to get it under control by tomorrow. It was good for me to get a carb load in anyway. Going to concentrate on adding quality size these next few weeks and not worry about just getting shredded.

Seated military press
1x12 85
1x11 100
1x9 110
1x8 120
1x6 125

Shrugs
1x15 135
1x14 185
1x12 205
1x12 220
1x10 195
1x9 185

Upright rows
1x11 110
1x10 110
1x10 100
1x10 100
1x10 90

Incline bench
1x11 135
1x10 155
1x8 165
1x8 160

Side laterals
1x9 30
1x9 30
1x8 30

Finished with 15 minutes on the elliptical.

Almost couldn't do any cardio today, woke up twice with a painful cramp in my left calf. For some reason about this time on every cycle I get them in my legs. Usually during the night/morning when I'm fully relaxed. Doesn't make any sense as I drink nothing but water, mega dose fish oil etc... I almost couldn't walk when I woke up and got out of bed. Will keep pushing through it as today was the first time it's been an issue. I blame oz for asking how my body is reacting to the cycle!! :-D

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Looks like everything is going great so far! Kill it man!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit up walmart and get some potassium and take it before bed. I have the same thing happen to me and if I take a few potassium pills before sleep I don't get the cramps at all.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit up walmart and get some potassium and take it before bed. I have the same thing happen to me and if I take a few potassium pills before sleep I don't get the cramps at all.
Was thinking that was the next supp to add! Thanks bro.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Np bro jangles

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pics are up on transformers log don't forget to vote!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LTL... Looking good Bro, congrats, you deserved the votes this week!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 31

Weight 171 (+6.5)

Legs

Squats
1x10 135
1x9 155
1x9 165
1x8 175
1x8 185
1x6 195

Leg curl
1x8 110
1x10 100
1x10 100

Leg press
1x10 320
1x9 410
1x8 500
1x7 550
1x6 580

Calf raises
1x12 180
1x13 200
1x12 210

Rotary calf (feet straight, in, out)
1x10,10,10 90
1x9,9,9 80

Incline speed walk on the treadmill for 27 mins and 350 calories.

Capped with 15 minutes of leg lifts and ab coaster.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get yourself some Taurine bro and dose the fock out of it. I always use it on cycle at 6-10g per day. Its cheap as fock and is the best thing for back and calf pumps

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get yourself some Taurine bro and dose the fock out of it. I always use it on cycle at 6-10g per day. Its cheap as fock and is the best thing for back and calf pumps
Been dosing about 3 grams a day but will up it! Picked up potassium and took two caps before bed and had no issues all night. Feel great today. Thanks for the advice.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah buddy! Who needs bananas when u can take it in a pill :p

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Looking good my brother!!! Weight going up...lifts going up...everything going your way bro...keep killing it man!!! Btw nice avi :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good my brother!!! Weight going up...lifts going up...everything going your way bro...keep killing it man!!! Btw nice avi :)
Hell ya punj! Thank you bro! Don't forget to vote too, and obviously honestly vote. I by no means want to be helped it keeps me accountable if I earn my votes. I neglected regular ole bb squats too long and it shows. The key is I'm doing them now and they are going up, I also go damn near a$$ to floor.

Ty the avi is aight ;-)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hell ya punj! Thank you bro! Don't forget to vote too, and obviously honestly vote. I by no means want to be helped it keeps me accountable if I earn my votes. I neglected regular ole bb squats too long and it shows. The key is I'm doing them now and they are going up, I also go damn near a$$ to floor.

Ty the avi is aight ;-)
Yea no problem bro I'll give my honest vote :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Clear your inbox!!!