KLEEN takes Anabolic Control with Natabolic & SWOLE! + many other goodies.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely, I would say that the fear my son has is that of disapproval and not bodily harm. I am sure he has fear of me on that level but not anything that has ever been justified. I asked him one day if he could remember the last time he had a spanking. He couldn't remember. "About a year ago I guess Dad I don't know." However when he sees I am disappointed he looks like an abused dog. I am very careful with him so I don't repeat the physically and more importantly verbally abusive tirades my step father used to subject me to. Some may even say I am hyper sensitive to it.

He paid me the biggest compliment though. He told me "I know my dad is my Father, but you are my real Dad. You are here for me everyday and make me do what I am supposed to and teach me about life." When I got my jaw off the floor, and let it finally sink in that I wasn't the bad Dad that I had growing up I got a lil emotional...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol you have GOT to record these things Kleen!!! lol that was great!
I wish I would have. It was funny hearing his friends doing tho OOOOOh, and Oh Snap, and all that crap. All the while him knowing better than to say much else.
Natadrol has a repartitioning effect not unlike Anabolic Pump or Pslin. It's not a carb monster like Anabolic Pump, and doesn't require you to ingest carbs or go hypo like Anabolic pump does, but carbs definitely aren't a problem on it. I was able to eat more carbs when on Natadrol then without. :food:
Nice, I like that. That is basically what I remembered.

Your kid's a teenager... it's gonna happen homie, and it's gonna happen more and more until he moves away from home. Lord knows I was like that at his age... just you have quite a bit of size on my dad. By the time I was 15 I was taller than my pops and the same weight. Not that I got out of line a lot, but it got to the point where I realized that he wasn't going to physically make me do anything I didn't want to do. Although he could make my life miserable in plenty of other ways if I got out of line. And don't get me wrong, my Dad is my freakin' hero... nobody in the world compares in my book... I was just a snot-nosed teenage a**hole that got genes that apparently were recessive for a couple generations. :lol:

You seemed to handle it well. I often wonder if I'd be able to run hormone changing supplements and still be level headed with a child. I have some time to think about it as there are no immediate plans for children in my life.
Yeah he is a teenager and a way better behaved one than I was. Thank God! He has never straight up challenged me just let the wrong body language out. Once he even balled his fists up. I know he had no intention of hitting me but I had to let him know what signals he was sending. I just want him to learn what not to do in those situations. I told him best thing to think when being confronted like that is Yes Sir. That when the confrontation was over he could think anything he wants. Shut his door and talk under his breath but don't toss the I wanna kick your azz look in the middle of a rheaming.

I'm in damn late....but subbed. This should be one hell of a run for you Kleen.
Glad you're here P!
I never physically challenged my dad. Not once. He was a great guy who simply commanded respect. Besides, he was 6'6" and weighed around 280 lbs. usually. :lol:
That would probably do it. The boy is already my height. Not gonna be thick like me though. He hasn't tried to challenge me and I kind of doubt it will happen but he will have his moments where he needs to be reminded not to bow up too much.
HOLY CRAP!!! this explains a LOT!!!! :lol:
You know it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely, I would say that the fear my son has is that of disapproval and not bodily harm. I am sure he has fear of me on that level but not anything that has ever been justified. I asked him one day if he could remember the last time he had a spanking. He couldn't remember. "About a year ago I guess Dad I don't know." However when he sees I am disappointed he looks like an abused dog. I am very careful with him so I don't repeat the physically and more importantly verbally abusive tirades my step father used to subject me to. Some may even say I am hyper sensitive to it.

He paid me the biggest compliment though. He told me "I know my dad is my Father, but you are my real Dad. You are here for me everyday and make me do what I am supposed to and teach me about life." When I got my jaw off the floor, and let it finally sink in that I wasn't the bad Dad that I had growing up I got a lil emotional...

That's not fear it's respect.

I can't even tell this story without tearing up.... I was a year or so sober and we were going to the airshow. My son Kris was about 3, almost 4 actually. On our way to the main area from our car he proceeded to confront everyone he saw saying "This is my dad". I knew that my choice to lead a drug and alcohol free life was paying dividends... I can still hear his voice "This is my dad"... proudest moment of my life... It's amazing to see God work through little children like that, it was a very spiritual moment.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMAO! I laughed out loud when i read that story of the dumbass who smelled bacon....what an idiot!

I never understood when my friends would wonder if I could beat up my dad b/c they could beat up there dad and i could beat them up.....I always took it as a fact of life...no matter how strong I am, or how good of a fighter I become...dad wins. I mean in part my dad is a ridiculous martial artist and fighter with a hefty amount of strength to boot, he probably could rip my head off out of pure rage if i tried to rival him. Lol

But in all seriousness, Kleen and DW got it right, when a dad does his job right, the son feels such an overwhelming amount of respect and love for his father that the thought of beating his dad up is inconceivable. My dad could be 5'0 and 140lbs with no martial art knowledge and he would still command the same respect from me. I could never raise even a hair to my dad.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure whether or not I came across like I have gotten in a physical confrontation with my dad... because I never have, I agree with all of you, a good father commands respect because he deserves it and raises a son correctly. Like I said before I have the best Dad in the world, I am kicking it with him right now. Actually I am hanging out with my entire family, my sister's fiance, and my girlfriend. Life is great right now, nothing compares to family.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No you didn't just that you had gotten mad at your Dad and given him The Go To H- look a time or two in the middle of a rheeming just like most of us. It is a part of becoming a man and learning how to control your temper and respect authority even when mad or even outraged. The lucky young men don't have abusive fathers but have Manly Fathers. Someone who commands respect. I am trying to be that latter since I was raised by a beast who was taught to be a beast by his father. Unlearning that stuff is very hard to do so I am always on constant watch for those tendencies to pop up so I can push them down and do better for my kids.

Enough about that. LOL

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well I will say this that fear is a great motivational tool only for an extended amount of time. . The amount of respect that is given based off of positive emotional attactment is what is key. If we truely respect our loved ones its not the amount of fear that bases that judgment its the amount of love!! Love should be a driving force not fear!! In my personal opinion. . .

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wife is home!!!!!

Okay, I have to admit that the past few days have been rough on me. My lovely wife was in California and I missed her with every fiber of my being. I picked her up from the airport last night and we got home after 10:15. She was on Cali time and wound up so we talked until about 12:30 before I finally started with the eye crossing. Needless to say I decided a morning workout just was not in the schedule. I will either do one tonight or lift tomorrow. I brought stuff to walk at lunch so I will probably do that and then lift in the morning. The wife was telling me this morning she was so ready to hit the gym.

Oh good news my Lipoburn came in as well as some more berberine and other goodies to make some capsules. I took an up close picture of the fat pocket under my chest yesterday and will post it up later. YIKES is all I have to say about that. Being up close and not doing anything to obscure the fat pocket I look close to 20% of course you can only see a moob. I am really curious to see how well this stuff works. After checking out the ingredients with all the new logs out I decided I might as well give it a shot since there were no stims involved and the science looked solid.

I am noticing a little bit of upset stomach but not much from the old version of pSARM it is only on occasion especially if taken on an empty stomach. So I am going to change the dosing on this one to only be taken with food. If it continues after that I will stop taking it. Was only 20 bucks for the 2 bottles. Hopefully since it is only on occasion and really when on an empty stomach this will take care of it.

Mood and aggression still peaked maybe even intensifying. I notice it more with the little stupid things and quickness to get frustrated by them. I am pretty good controlling it around people but inanimate objects not functioning correctly can get me going quickly. I guess because I am not concerned with inanimate objects feelings. LOL Oh well I will take out some aggression on the weights tomorrow.

I feel I am bigger than last week, my muscles are fuller and the waistline bloat is retreating so I am looking bigger. I have not come back down to my prior level of body fat yet but am very close. Or maybe I have but my fur coatis hiding it. Speaking of what is with the white hair on my chest! Every time I let it grow longer than 3 weeks without trimming it up I have a bunch of bright white chest hairs. Father time is coming after me!!!!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear that the wife is back!! now life can return to normal!!! lol I got my Lipoburn in the mail as we speak... and the AT-2 (my 2nd bottle) should be a great combo

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
The old Psarm didn't mix with everyone. I noticed it a bit... I'm kinda like you it was hit or miss whether or not it upset my stomach. The new M1DPsarm has been working quite well for me, and it doesn't bother my stomach ever.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
glad to hear that the wife is back!! now life can return to normal!!! lol I got my Lipoburn in the mail as we speak... and the AT-2 (my 2nd bottle) should be a great combo
The similarity in our choices cracks me up. I know we talk a lot about what we may take and what not but the fact we act on it separately yet simultaneously makes me laugh. I consider myself in good company.

Yeah I am a hopeless romantic. I ache for my wife when not with her. It always surprises both her and I when people say they love when their husband or wife travels. You Sir are a very lucky man, it takes a very special kind of woman to deal with your situation. The sacrifices you both make for our country makes me proud to have you as a friend.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I get a kick out of reading some of your post saying that you are dosing this or that... I think to myself... Hey I was going to do that as well!!! NOICE that means either we are both brilliant, or complete tools!!! lol
I hear you on the wife thing my friend. Mine is just the best!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The old Psarm didn't mix with everyone. I noticed it a bit... I'm kinda like you it was hit or miss whether or not it upset my stomach. The new M1DPsarm has been working quite well for me, and it doesn't bother my stomach ever.
Yeah I would love to throw that in instead but money being a factor I will just dose with food for now and see how it works. I read that the old was pretty harsh on some people. I have a buddy who I got the 2 for 20 deal for as well and he took 4 of them at once not realizing the 4 a day should be spaced out a bit. He was throwing up and got all kinds of disoriented. I think he was okay with 2 at a time though and said never again on an empty stomach.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
The similarity in our choices cracks me up. I know we talk a lot about what we may take and what not but the fact we act on it separately yet simultaneously makes me laugh. I consider myself in good company.

Yeah I am a hopeless romantic. I ache for my wife when not with her. It always surprises both her and I when people say they love when their husband or wife travels. You Sir are a very lucky man, it takes a very special kind of woman to deal with your situation. The sacrifices you both make for our country makes me proud to have you as a friend.
I hear you on the wife thing my friend. Mine is just the best!!
Well sorry to your burst bubble chaps, but you're definitely not unique, I feel the same about my missus... perhaps we're three of the luckiest guys in the world!

and ARMY, totally with Kleen on the sacrfices made by people and families such us yourselves, irrespective of the country whose flag your uniform bares, very humbling.

anyway enough bromance....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well sorry to your burst bubble chaps, but you're definitely not unique, I feel the same about my missus... perhaps we're three of the luckiest guys in the world!

and ARMY, totally with Kleen on the sacrfices made by people and families such us yourselves, irrespective of the country whose flag your uniform bares, very humbling.

anyway enough bromance....
LOL Thanks and yeah I think DW, TG and a few others are in the same boat with us. We are all pretty vocal about our hunnies. Good company to be in...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right! Keep showing the love but remember... Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This log is in need of a Libido Check!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There truly is a god!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW DAT ASS :eek:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Klenliness! Any updates with the TK's!? How'd the workout go?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't that the same one AZ posts from time to time... who the fug is she..? I know she has a sight somewhere.
I think it is mandatory that AZ posts who it is!:sgrin:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure I just search for best ass. Probably the Kierra chick...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay so I got sick, my allergies filled my ears up giving me vertigo and I haven't been to the gym now in two days. I tried to get myself siked for a workout at home yesterday but got dizzy as soon as I started warming on on my elliptical. Tomorrow I will lift and see how things go. I am sure the TK's will be just fine considering my knees are in good shape. Just the quad itself I have to be careful with for now. Of course I am going to KILL it tomorrow I am just dying for some serious gym time.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man I am in the same boat!!! I am giving it a shot tomorrow... hopefully we will both have good lifts to post!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so I got sick, my allergies filled my ears up giving me vertigo and I haven't been to the gym now in two days. I tried to get myself siked for a workout at home yesterday but got dizzy as soon as I started warming on on my elliptical. Tomorrow I will lift and see how things go. I am sure they will be just fine considering my knees are in good shape. Just the quad itself I have to be careful with for now. Of course I am going to KILL it tomorrow I am just dying for some serious gym time.
:lol: my vertigo has given me some very interesting squat days but sounds like you have it even worse. I remember one time I wracked the bar got a bout 3 steps and passed out for about 2 seconds... I said to myself "better lower the weight" ... yah right, I came to my senses a moment later and called it a day. I was lucky once, no sense pushing it. Just goes to shows our mental toughness can be our undoing if we don't use our heads.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is mandatory that AZ posts who it is!:sgrin:
I don't have a clue guys. Just 1 thumb from many in my spank bank!!

Feel better Kleen...My allergies have been off the hook as well lately. The 100 degree weather is just now burning off the blooms so hope is in sight!!:fing02:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have a clue guys. Just 1 thumb from many in my spank bank!!

Feel better Kleen...My allergies have been off the hook as well lately. The 100 degree weather is just now burning off the blooms so hope is in sight!!:fing02:
C'mon who da fug is that bitch!!!! :irked:

Hey I'm having a pretty good allergy year so far... go figure. :smirk:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have only gotten vertigo 4 times in my life this was pretty rough. I woke up the night before last the room seemed like it was moving around and I felt sick to my stomach. I threw up by the time I got to the restroom but I couldn't even walk a straight line. I ended up holding on to my wall to have a point of reference to walk. I took some medicine my wife has around for hers and fell back asleep for a few hours. But yeah walking was out of the question at first. Apparently increasing the blood pressure increased the pressure in my ears making the dizziness come right back. Yeah vertigo is crippling when it hits hard.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awful, get better soon and be careful, no point in getting reinjured now! Better safe than sorry mate...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dizziness is gone! Puberty returned???

I just thought I would mention that I have been breaking out since the beginning of the week. My face is oilier like I am a teen age all over again. I have 1-2 on my shoulders and about 3-4 on my face, that is a lot for me. They are not huge or anything just pimples but out of character for me. Even as a teen I had pretty good complexion.

Mood is staying elevated and man I want to lift so bad it is insane. Tomorrow morning I crush the weights like they made me angry! HU-AHHHHHH!!!! Well within reason... I have to hit my 90-95% mark tomorrow.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I imagine your hormone levels are raging at the moment on the swoll stack and the Natabolic stack... acne isn't a huge surprise to hear. Take it as a sign that everything is working like it should, and you can probably expect some big gains in the near future!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I imagine your hormone levels are raging at the moment on the swoll stack and the Natabolic stack... acne isn't a huge surprise to hear. Take it as a sign that everything is working like it should, and you can probably expect some big gains in the near future!
Well this is just off of Ghenerate, old pSarm and 6 caps of Natadrol as of Monday up from 4 the previous week. I will add in STOKED! soon to limit shut down since both pSARM and Nata say you should do a PCT and with both of them running I assume that shut down will be worse with them combined than it would separately. The TestoPro will be added in later towards the end and SWOLE will be part of the pct. Yeah I am expecting some beautiful things.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nutrition update!

I already decided against the 40-30-30 ratios the extra carbs were bloating me. I am now doing 180 grams of carbs a day with an occasional refeed. Keeping protein high and fat about 30% of cals. I am going to really just enjoy this ride. I feel I have it all planned out according to what is best for me now.

Here is the breakdown beside each nutrient is the amount per meal.

Non workout days.
P = 1000 cals 250g 42% Per Meals 50, 50, 50, 50, 50
C = 720 cals 180g 30% Per Meals 60, 40, 40, 30, 10
F = 675 cals 70g 28% Per Meals 15, 15, 15, 15, 15
2395 total

Workout Days
P = 1200 cals 300g 43% Per Meals 100, 50, 50, 50, 50
C = 720 cals 180g 25% Per Meals 80, 30, 30, 30, 10
F = 900 cals 100g 32% Per Meals 15, 20, 20, 20, 25
2820 total

Para Workout Nutrition includes pre, intra and post workout.

Pre-Workout
25g EAA's, 3 grams fish oil, 3 grams flax and 2 squirts sesamine = 7 g fat

Intra-Workout 25 grams EAA

Post Workout
Go home take Berberine based nutrient partitioner, eat 20 minutes later.
50 grams of protein from whey powder
Mixed carb sources 80 grams
3g fish oils, 5g flax

Protein, 25+25+50=100 grams protein 400 cals
Carbs, 80 grams = 320 cals
Fats 15 grams 135 cals

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Well this is just off of Ghenerate, old pSarm and 6 caps of Natadrol as of Monday up from 4 the previous week. I will add in STOKED! soon to limit shut down since both pSARM and Nata say you should do a PCT and with both of them running I assume that shut down will be worse with them combined than it would separately. The TestoPro will be added in later towards the end and SWOLE will be part of the pct. Yeah I am expecting some beautiful things.
The way you have things set up, I wouldn't be worried about shutdown at all. I'd be more worried about ripping barbells in two and beating people to death with them. Your natty test has to be that of a 17 year old at a live filming of baywatch.

The GHen is some awesome stuff. How is your sleep doing on it? I've personally never slept better in my life.

BTW, your diet looks spot on my friend. I really need to buckle down when I get back from this trip... I'll probably be emailing you soon.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The way you have things set up, I wouldn't be worried about shutdown at all. I'd be more worried about ripping barbells in two and beating people to death with them. Your natty test has to be that of a 17 year old at a live filming of baywatch.

The GHen is some awesome stuff. How is your sleep doing on it? I've personally never slept better in my life.

BTW, your diet looks spot on my friend. I really need to buckle down when I get back from this trip... I'll probably be emailing you soon.
I am with you GMG, there is little worry about shutdown with Natadrol. I dosed it HIGH, 8-9 caps a day for the duration of 6 weeks. Though I was taking T-911, I have no ill effects after with just 4 Formadrol a day. Very powerful stuff and easy on the body afterwords, can't complain about that. Oh, and after it I seriously am way more cut and I am SURE Kleen will blow up on it! :lol:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
it appears that I am ridiculously late yet again o_O

Really need to look at the forum more and subbed threads less / learn to read faster !

Looking good man, can't wait to see the results you get on this!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just thought I would mention that I have been breaking out since the beginning of the week. My face is oilier like I am a teen age all over again. I have 1-2 on my shoulders and about 3-4 on my face, that is a lot for me. They are not huge or anything just pimples but out of character for me. Even as a teen I had pretty good complexion.

Mood is staying elevated and man I want to lift so bad it is insane. Tomorrow morning I crush the weights like they made me angry! HU-AHHHHHH!!!! Well within reason... I have to hit my 90-95% mark tomorrow.
Gym time is so good for improving mood. Keep up the good work

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mood is staying elevated and man I want to lift so bad it is insane. Tomorrow morning I crush the weights like they made me angry! HU-AHHHHHH!!!! I have to hit my 90-95% mark tomorrow.
Go get your crush on Warrior!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Going to crush the gym in about 90 minutes. I am excited I get to go up to 90-95% of my normal workout weights today. Going for some 10 rep action with some heavier weights to test it out. I plan to let out some of the caged animal today.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great Workout

I had a great workout. My elbow didn't fair as well as I would have liked but it isn't too bad either. I also hit the tendon right on the metal hinge of the locker beside me when I put my arm down from doing my combination. It hit the EXACT spot on my elbow. Not doing the ART today because that puppy is inflamed. I think it is from hitting it more than the workout. I felt it a little during the workout but the slam into the metal hinge was a Mutha F'er! I couldn't have pinpointed the sore part of the tendon any better if trying to do so intentionally. So I am going to go to my 2 leg day a week 1 upper body I had set up from last time. However, this time I will add in one compound movement per week rotating through the body parts on upper body days the others only ISO moves that don't require bending of the arms. I will hit that for another month since my legs are feeling good and it will give the elbow more recovery time and allow me to continue to lift heavy but elbow safe for upper body...

Todays lift.
Tempo explosive up about 1.5 seconds down. 60 seconds rest.

HS Wide bench per side 45x20, 115x12, 135x10 - Felt really good.
HS Dorian Row UHG - 70x15, 110x10, 130x9 - This one I could feel a little in my forearm but contractions felt great. Will probably change to the regular HS row with neutral grip to see if it helps the forearm.
Standing DB Shoulder press 40x15, 65x10, 70x6 Was a little surprised at the failing so quickly at 70 but it has been a while.
Seated Machine Curls - 70x15, 95x10, 115x10 great contractions on these. Felt the forearms some when supinated then rotated to a V grip and it felt better.
Seated Triceps Ext Machine 90x15, 115x10, 135x10 this never got hard. Triceps are still strong. ;)
Leg Press - 7p x20, 11p x10, 13p x10 Quad/tendon felt good, Konos had the knees sweating and plenty warm.