KLEEN takes Anabolic Control with Natabolic & SWOLE! + many other goodies.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I feel those numbers acually look a little more respecable than the last ones. I can't wait to just go at it though. My strength will come back faster than my tendons recover so I have to watch what I am doing from here on out. Keep it in the 15 range maybe as low as 12 but 15 is good for right now.
Those numbers were real decent. Just take things slowly. The strength will come back once you're fully healed. Muscle memory is a beautiful thing!! :yup:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Those numbers were real decent. Just take things slowly. The strength will come back once you're fully healed. Muscle memory is a beautiful thing!! :yup:
Is there a supp you can take if your muscle memory has amnesia?

Great workout kleen, looks really good and I'd say those numbers are more than respectable, as they say time is a great healer of all things!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ab work in the sauna has to be particularly brutal.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
good to see those numbers increasing again my friend!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
nice workout bro. numbers looking good!
HOLY PUMP ON THAT WORK OUT BATMAN LOL GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!
Thank RJ.

LOL Big
Nice WO

Have a great holiday weekend
Definitely Thanks!

Amen, I added back in some calories since lifting and I am already filling out nicely. I may need some of you guys to remind me baby steps if I get all full steam ahead before I need to be. Time to see how strong I can get in the 12-15 rep range for a little while then move up.

Is there a supp you can take if your muscle memory has amnesia?
LOL!!! Army, possible nomination for quote of the month????

Ab work in the sauna has to be particularly brutal.
You know I truly love doing it in there once the conditioning improves to breathe in there it isn't so bad just 2-2.5 minutes or so between sets instead of 30-60 seconds rests. It allows me to get both in . I love how I feel after a good sweat in the sauna.

good to see those numbers increasing again my friend!!!
Yeah it is nice and no pain today. Have him do one last session on that area. Where I was feeling it yesterday but the fact it is gone today is a very good sign.

My ART appointment is in 90 minutes so I will update later.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good news

Just got back from the treatment and the good doc said 85% Felt good try going with 90-95% If not worse then your next one go at it 100%, however since I stopped for a while I am going to gradually break into my efforts. No drop sets for a while. At least I know I have the okay for steady progression in that area. I am also going to use Hammer Strength for a while while building up strength so I don't push the grippers too much while healing up. I think we will see some great results with this stack.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great news Kleen!!! Look out explosion... here come the Iron Warrior!!!! with that stack and getting the weights back... do I hear an end of year contest run???? and will def have to look at that quote for the weekly one!!! lol

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Thats great new bro.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gym bound in 2 hours

I am getting ready to have some carbs in my pre workout meal then sit and chill for a bit take my AS-GT about 45 minutes later then head to the gym for a lift. I missed cardio yesterday and Monday is a lift day but I am going to change it up a little since I ate liberally last night I might as well make use of all the glycogen. All this eating ruined my pretty physique but that is okay this week full blown attack on diet. Everything back to being measured. If I will have any chance at thinking of a competition this fall I have to at least eat like I am slow prepping.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm ready to hit up the heavy shit myself!!
Let's do this with the power of our fists and the strength in our arms......as Gods and Warriors are wont to do!!!:head:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Diet more planned out.

Man the 2 scoops of AS-GT are brewing in me! Watch out! Oh yeah, I have my diet lined out now just need to make my meal plans. I will be doing a typical 40/30/30 split, carbs eaten mostly in the AM meals size tapering as the day goes on as well. Protein will be lower than usual so we will see how well it goes. I will be hitting 3000 cals on workout days and 2400 calls on on non workout days. I keep hearing that Natadrol likes carbs so I am feeding it more than I am used to and we will see what happens. If I don't like it I will increase protein on non workout days and lower carbs flip flopping about 50 grams of each.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just curious, where did you hear Natadrol likes carbs?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One of the logs I was reading said something about it. I can not remember which one though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Week 1 Day 7 weight workout

Well I took my AS-GT, and 1.5 scoops Jacked and went at it at the gym. Upper body only today. Rest intervals 45-60 seconds

HS Wide Grip Bench 45x15, 90x15, 115x15
straight to Incline DB Flies 35x15

HS Dorian Rows 70x15, 90x15, 90x15
straight to Close Grip Lat Pull downs 155x13>130x10

Seated Shoulder Press 95x15, 115x15, 115x15
straight to Lateral Raise machine 95x12>70x15
straight to Rear Delt machine 110x15, 70x15

Somebody looked a little big after this workout. As always when Hammer Strength is used weight is per side and only weight counted. Arm feels good going to ice it and relax then eat some more.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I'm ready to hit up the heavy shit myself!!
Let's do this with the power of our fists and the strength in our arms......as Gods and Warriors are wont to do!!!:head:
Hell yea....

Time to throw some serious steel around in these threads

Let's lead the army to the gates and break down these walls

:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big Ed you have definitely been slinging some weight around in your thread for some time now!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Nice Kleen. I saw u picked up those TK's. I can't do leg work without them. My tendonititis is close to zero pain with these on. I couldn't have asked for a better product.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I was surprised I had to go with the smaller ones my knees are so dang small. 14 inches around, not much there.Getting them up over my calves is work, I tore a small spot in them already.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah so you did some overeating lol I am back up to 215 so I think I have you beat on the overeating department. I am back on the straight and narrow diet wise not though. I am actually thinking about doing Kabuki's version of the Warrior diet. I have had a lot of luck with it in the past. This may be a way for me to get down to and maintain 8-9% body fat year round. It's actually quite pleasant once you get used to it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am actually thinking about doing Kabuki's version of the Warrior diet. I have had a lot of luck with it in the past. This may be a way for me to get down to and maintain 8-9% body fat year round. It's actually quite pleasant once you get used to it.
It's my goal to NEVER bulk again. I'm loving this 9% bodyfat level. And it's easier to maintain than I would have thought. I feel great like this. Athletic, long-winded, strong as a bull, and hard as nails!!! :twisted:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bet Thunder! Man you must look great. DW 215 NICE!! Now to keep it there and under control. o you have a link to what Kabuki is doing with the warrior diet?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's my goal to NEVER bulk again. I'm loving this 9% bodyfat level. And it's easier to maintain than I would have thought. I feel great like this. Athletic, long-winded, strong as a bull, and hard as nails!!! :twisted:
Yah that's what I am talking about... I have made the decision to never bulk just recomp..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet Thunder! Man you must look great. DW 215 NICE!! Now to keep it there and under control. o you have a link to what Kabuki is doing with the warrior diet?
It's basically the Warrior diet and add in some BCAA's

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/153502-cutting-usp-labs.html

I will lay out how I see it going down for me..

6am 10 grams of BCAA's (fasted cardio only)

7am 2 scoops of Myofusion
1 Grapefruit

12pm 2 cups brocolli, 1 cup bell pepper, large plate of greens, oil and vinegar dressing, several boiled eggs.

Pre workout 10 grams BCAA's

Intra 20 grams BCAA's

Postworkout 2 scoops protein

6pm - 9pm large meal salad, large meat serving, carbs (potatoes, yams, rice) vegtable (2 cups brocolli)

Once a week, Large carb up in the evening, 4 cups multi-grain pasta, with small amount of sauce, 4 cups frozen yogurt (low fat) with 1/2 can of pie filling.. later snack high carb low fat (pancakes maple syrup)...

There may be additional revisions, will have to see...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, doesn't give a lot of calories at all does it? Very similar to the caveman diet.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aggression!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOAH NELLIE!!!!!! Aggression kicked in at some point this weekend and I mentioned it but man. I am gonna have to watch myself. This is rivaling the aggression on TestoPro. At this point I am not quite sure if it is as strong, stronger or the same. It is very similar to say the least. I am having flash temper flare ups. I am going to have to watch this until I get used to it. No excuse for being an A-hole just because I am positioning myself hormonally to that Alpha Male end. If I am right I should have control of it in the next day or so. It just takes some time to readjust to reacting justifiably to my temper now that my temper is not exactly justifiable.

Had to apologize to the son once already for jumping on him for frustrating me. He made the mistake of gnashing his teeth and flaring his nostrils at me like he wanted to do something about it while I was correcting him for something and well it didn't go well for him. Needless to say the jaws loosened and the nostrils went lax when I vehemently called him out on it and made him aware again that was not okay and just as bad as verbally talking back.

He had it coming but I was a little more intense than usual and had to go back and let him know I knew it, and that I was sorry for my fervor. Poor kid his testosterone is surging and he wants to be manly but this isn't the time for that nonsense. LOL

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was surprised I had to go with the smaller ones my knees are so dang small. 14 inches around, not much there.Getting them up over my calves is work, I tore a small spot in them already.
I suppose that aint a bad thing. Small joints and large muscle bellies! :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I suppose that aint a bad thing. Small joints and large muscle bellies! :)
Not for a body builder anyway. How well they will hold up to some true power training I am not sure. We shall see though, we shall see.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Increased Natadrol dose today

Well today is the first day of the new week so I JUST took my first mid day dose of Natadrol, notice the aggression was from the 4 a day dose. We will see how things go at 6 a day for a bit. I have a feeling aggression may increase but it is to a point now awareness is all I have so I don't think I will need to worry any more just be aware that my temper is flashing and not react to it.

LG Science reps / People who have used pSARM, did anyone notice agitation and extreme Alpha Male tendencies from pSARM? I was reading it is selective to the androgen receptors in the muscle specifically and am curious if it has any androgen like effect on mood? Trying figure out if it is a factor to the aggression or simply just the androgenic effect of Natadrol on mood elevation / amplification.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I have definitely had some increased Alpha Male when on pSarm. Nothing compared to other supps, but it is there.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Could be synergy, I'll take it. ;) Man you have no idea how bad I want to go to the gym right now and crush some weight!
A little mood music for the masses!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I have definitely had some increased Alpha Male when on pSarm. Nothing compared to other supps, but it is there.
Same here but I was running the old version. I just wish I could of kept my BP lower.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here but I was running the old version. I just wish I could of kept my BP lower.
Save it for a later cut when you are closer to your goal. BP may be more manageable by then. I am running the older one too. I just take into account the Y-HCL with other stims being dosed. Speaking of I need to take dose number 2 of that right now before it gets too much later.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WHOAH NELLIE!!!!!! Aggression kicked in at some point this weekend and I mentioned it but man. I am gonna have to watch myself. This is rivaling the aggression on TestoPro. At this point I am not quite sure if it is as strong, stronger or the same. It is very similar to say the least. I am having flash temper flare ups. I am going to have to watch this until I get used to it. No excuse for being an A-hole just because I am positioning myself hormonally to that Alpha Male end. If I am right I should have control of it in the next day or so. It just takes some time to readjust to reacting justifiably to my temper now that my temper is not exactly justifiable.

Had to apologize to the son once already for jumping on him for frustrating me. He made the mistake of gnashing his teeth and flaring his nostrils at me like he wanted to do something about it while I was correcting him for something and well it didn't go well for him. Needless to say the jaws loosened and the nostrils went lax when I vehemently called him out on it and made him aware again that was not okay and just as bad as verbally talking back.

He had it coming but I was a little more intense than usual and had to go back and let him know I knew it, and that I was sorry for my fervor. Poor kid his testosterone is surging and he wants to be manly but this isn't the time for that nonsense. LOL

Hey the Lord says do not spare the rod to spoil the child. My father has no problem putting me in my place if i even appear to rival the alpha male of the household during times of correction. And i thank you vehemetely for doing so. May have been more intense then usual but all it takes is one good time for us kids to get the message. Props!

Good to see the supps are starting to kick hard. Ill be watching closely. Keep healing fast and training hard!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I do agree, and he won't do it again for a little bit. When I went back in to talk to him about snapping. He told me he didn't mean to and didn't know he was. I told him when you think "Screw You!", it shows on your face. When you think "I wish I could kick your ass!" or "Just go the hell away!", it shows on your face. Understood? Yes Sir. Hug and now he's playing video games... lol

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do agree, and he won't do it again for a little bit. When I went back in to talk to him about snapping. He told me he didn't mean to and didn't know he was. I told him when you think "Screw You!", it shows on your face. When you think "I wish I could kick your ass!" or "Just go the hell away!", it shows on your face. Understood? Yes Sir. Hug and now he's playing video games... lol
haha sounds about right. That letter portion of always explaining and talking about any confrontation or scolding is very important. You are not only teaching him how to interact with you, but how to interact in any setting where he has to submit to a superior. Skills that will save his job/aid in talking to professor/dealing with authorities.

Some people just dont know how to act cause they have never been taught.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
haha sounds about right. That letter portion of always explaining and talking about any confrontation or scolding is very important. You are not only teaching him how to interact with you, but how to interact in any setting where he has to submit to a superior. Skills that will save his job/aid in talking to professor/dealing with authorities.

Some people just dont know how to act cause they have never been taught.
You aren't kidding. I also try to teach him to apologize when he has done something wrong even when he is in the position of power or leadership. That doing it because it is the right thing to do is what is important.

In my life I have found the things that I have chosen to do wrong have not negatively impacted me any where near as much as the right I have chosen not to do.

Wow, I just blew my own mind with that one.

Speaking of just never being taught... We were walking out of the movies a few weeks ago and I had my kids with me and this kid was talking trash with his friends. A sheriff walked buy and the dumb kid says "I smell bacon". You know just trying to be funny, whoops GUESS WHO HAS GOOD EARS AND PAYS ATTENTION TO GROUPS OF TEENAGERS??? Sheriffs do! Sorry bout the caps lock. The sheriff comes back to grill the kid and is a little pissed off I might add. At which point instead of apologizing like an intelligent person he tries to play it off. "Uhm... Uh... Yeah... I said bacon because it smells like bacon over here. You don't smell that. I don't mean you just something smells like bacon and I don't like that smell..."

Yeah the sheriff was unamused. Neither was I. At this point I chose to make a public service announcement to my children and all of the group who had began to watch it. I stepped up in presentation mode and told my kids while pointing at him and being loud enough even the officer stopped to listen in. "Do you kids see that little smart ass punk trying to show off for his friends. He is too stupid to know that now is the time he should apologize and tell the officer he is sorry and he was just trying to be funny. That he didn't think he could be heard, was sorry and has learned his lesson. I said "What happens next is he decides to shut the hell up, or that nice officer is going to forcefully put him in the back of his car and make his parents come to pick him up. And he CAN do that. You kids will need an ambulance if I have to pick you up from the police! Understood?

I gave the officer a little nod and headed to the car. With all my kids say no way and my 6 year old yelling I am not that stupid Daddy. I would never do that Daddy! I am not sure if the kid got the point because I didn't bother to look back at him again, but he damn sure got embarrassed publicly.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol you have GOT to record these things Kleen!!! lol that was great!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
One of the logs I was reading said something about it. I can not remember which one though.
Natadrol has a repartitioning effect not unlike Anabolic Pump or Pslin. It's not a carb monster like Anabolic Pump, and doesn't require you to ingest carbs or go hypo like Anabolic pump does, but carbs definitely aren't a problem on it. I was able to eat more carbs when on Natadrol then without. :food:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Your kid's a teenager... it's gonna happen homie, and it's gonna happen more and more until he moves away from home. Lord knows I was like that at his age... just you have quite a bit of size on my dad. By the time I was 15 I was taller than my pops and the same weight. Not that I got out of line a lot, but it got to the point where I realized that he wasn't going to physically make me do anything I didn't want to do. Although he could make my life miserable in plenty of other ways if I got out of line. And don't get me wrong, my Dad is my freakin' hero... nobody in the world compares in my book... I was just a snot-nosed teenage a**hole that got genes that apparently were recessive for a couple generations. :lol:

You seemed to handle it well. I often wonder if I'd be able to run hormone changing supplements and still be level headed with a child. I have some time to think about it as there are no immediate plans for children in my life.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'm in damn late....but subbed. This should be one hell of a run for you Kleen.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the time I was 15 I was taller than my pops and the same weight. Not that I got out of line a lot, but it got to the point where I realized that he wasn't going to physically make me do anything I didn't want to do.
I never physically challenged my dad. Not once. He was a great guy who simply commanded respect. Besides, he was 6'6" and weighed around 280 lbs. usually. :lol:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I never physically challenged my dad. Not once. He was a great guy who simply commanded respect. Besides, he was 6'6" and weighed around 280 lbs. usually. :lol:
HOLY CRAP!!! this explains a LOT!!!! :lol:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some good posts, concerning aggression, man it's like it catches me off guard when I take stuff like this. I end up having to apoligize every time. I get a bee under my bonnet and I just can't stop the escalation, I'm in some kind of rage. TNA hit me hard like this. Testopro too..

Concerning my relationship with my son, I am in a unique situation as he has superhuman strength compared to mine and has been playing Oline since he was 8. I think he could kick my ass if he wanted to from the time he was about 16... He has always respected me though and that respect has never been based on fear. He cares so much about what I thnk of him.. That's how I know I'm a good dad... Not a perfect one mind you, but I admit when I'm wrong and encourage hime to do the same.