love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took yesterday off…just didn’t have the capacity to get my mind right to train. Today I got it in though. Pushed through for Puccah! Ended up being a great workout. Much needed stress reliever!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I took yesterday off…just didn’t have the capacity to get my mind right to train. Today I got it in though. Pushed through for Puccah! Ended up being a great workout. Much needed stress reliever!!
Would not expect anything less from you champ!
Rocking and rolling.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_3223.JPG

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m trying…made it most of the day without loosing it.
It’s going to take time and I know that doesn’t help you now. Just take it hour by hour. Try to stay occupied and keep company with good friends. Remember it’s ok to be sad and morn but don’t miss the small things around you that can bring a little peace back to you. Those little things could be Puccah’s way of smiling at you!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s going to take time and I know that doesn’t help you now. Just take it hour by hour. Try to stay occupied and keep company with good friends. Remember it’s ok to be sad and morn but don’t miss the small things around you that can bring a little peace back to you. Those little things could be Puccah’s way of smiling at you!!
Thank you. I’m trying to just keep thinking about all of the great memories we shared.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s definitely the most difficult times when we lose someone we love. Hang in there, and your focus on your workouts will help.
Praying for you.
And there’s nothing wrong with that! I know you’ll continue to cherish them through these tough times. Don’t be a stranger on here. We will help you the best we can Kat! Hugs!!
Thank you guys so much!! Having my AM family definitely helps!!

I don’t remember where I saw it, but I read one time that the key to immortality is to first live a life worth remembering.

The greatest legacy for anyone is the impact they have on others lives. Those memories are beyond value.
I believe I’ve read something like that before as well. It is so true that memories are beyond value!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven’t been on AM for a long time. Decided to check on you ladies and was absolutely shocked to read about Puccah. I’m so very sorry and feel bad for you and her family. RIP.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@kenpoengineer How are things with you?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@kenpoengineer How are things with you?
Hi Rocket
Doing very well. Retired now. Still lifting. Full TRT use. Trying my best to stay healthy, keeping my family healthy and happy, in these trying times.

I hope you and family are well. Will drop into your threads and check up on you.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haven’t been on AM for a long time. Decided to check on you ladies and was absolutely shocked to read about Puccah. I’m so very sorry and feel bad for you and her family. RIP.
Thank you kenpo…it’s so go to see you on here! I’m glad things are going well for you and your family!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys…just checking in. Doing well for the most part. This weekend was so busy and as you know, staying busy helps a little. Friday was homecoming football game. Worked concessions. Saturday was band competition #3 for the month. They killed it and took home 7 trophies!!! Band is less than 30 members but they’ve all worked very hard and it shows! Also had a wedding about 1.5ish hours away Saturday afternoon as well. Absolutely beautiful!
IMG_3511.JPG
IMG_3488.JPG

Back workout this morning was great! Still learning to listen to my body training wise but I can feel that I am actually getting in some recovery and back day is becoming my favorite yet again! It hurt for so long, I forgot how much I enjoyed it!

I hope you’re all doing well!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kat, I'm glad you are staying busy and keeping you mind occupied, I'm sure it makes the healing process easier.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey everyone, still pushing along. Mostly holding it together with moments of the harsh reality that she’s gone. I know that God had a reason even if I don’t understand why. He knows far better than I do. I believe I will see her again and hug her so tightly!!!!!

Dropping a little weight and getting more flexibility back with all of the yoga added into weight training. I strongly suggest you guys add some stretching, mobility, and or yoga into your training if you don’t already! It’s amazing how tight and out of sorts everything had gotten over the years.

Son has been having band competitions every weekend this month. They have done absolutely amazing and taken 1st place in each competition so far. This weekend is state wide competition! Hoping they do well this weekend too! Such a great group of kids!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome that your back is feeling better. I have been considering trying to find a place to get started with some yoga or something for that very reason.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome that your back is feeling better. I have been considering trying to find a place to get started with some yoga or something for that very reason.
I’ve mostly been doing YouTube videos. Yoga with Adrienne is a good channel. Not to goofy and can do at all levels. It’s helping all of my body- from my neck, back, shoulders etc. Hips haven’t been bad either so must be helping with the surrounding muscles there too.

Girl your doin awesome. My watch says so lol!
Thanks girl!!!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve mostly been doing YouTube videos. Yoga with Adrienne is a good channel. Not to goofy and can do at all levels. It’s helping all of my body- from my neck, back, shoulders etc. Hips haven’t been bad either so must be helping with the surrounding muscles there too.

Thanks girl!!!
It’s been fun I’ve really enjoyed having some Peeps on their and their fitness achievements.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its helped my back tremendously. I just picked out 5 or 6 different yoga, Ground roll stretches and added them to my routine before and after workouts. Pretty therapeutic also.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Thanks girl!!!
Awesome, thanks for the recommendation too! My new arrangement of things in the garage leaves me some room for Yoga, just need to hang the TV in there for something to watch on.
Its helped my back tremendously. I just picked out 5 or 6 different yoga, Ground roll stretches and added them to my routine before and after workouts. Pretty therapeutic also.
Oh yeah, which ones did you pick?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m sorry I’m not around much…I miss Puccah so much!!! I just have a hard time getting on here without crying! I did want to share this with you guys though…my daughter went to Boston with her roommate and they had a tree for remembering people who have had/died from covid. She made an ornament for her and sent it to me!

IMG_9711.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Thoughtful !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to say hello! Things are going well here. Still working to find a balance with lifting, cardio, and yoga. It’s pretty hard to learn to listen to your body vs listening to your head. It’s a process for sure. Haha I can tell a pretty big difference in mobility and pain levels with all the stretching and yoga. Getting stronger with the yoga poses - which, believe it or not, can be freakin hard! Lol A lot less headaches and fatigue too! So that’s all a win. Just having to embrace the thicker me is the only downside but health first and then the rest will come.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to say hello! Things are going well here. Still working to find a balance with lifting, cardio, and yoga. It’s pretty hard to learn to listen to your body vs listening to your head. It’s a process for sure. Haha I can tell a pretty big difference in mobility and pain levels with all the stretching and yoga. Getting stronger with the yoga poses - which, believe it or not, can be freakin hard! Lol A lot less headaches and fatigue too! So that’s all a win. Just having to embrace the thicker me is the only downside but health first and then the rest will come.
Good to hear from you Kat, I'm glad things are going well. If i remember correctly the hubby likes a little thicker Kat so it's a win !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to hear from you Kat, I'm glad things are going well. If i remember correctly the hubby likes a little thicker Kat so it's a win !!
Haha true…I could put on 50+ pounds before I got to the level he wants.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't get that carried away !!
I’m not gaining anything!!! I’ve been basically maintaining for over a year. Loosing some but not enough to call it loosing. Lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just take care of yourself and stay healthy !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_2271.JPG

Some days are just harder than others!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Question for you guys…hubby is wanting some supps for liver health? Any suggestions on brands and/or blends?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS also has a Liver Assist

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CEL cycle assist and CEL tudca
Yep, this……CEL has it covered.
SNS also has a Liver Assist

Awesome! Thanks guys! Do they all smell horrible too? Lol He went to vitamin shoppe yesterday and the one they convinced him to buy smells so bad I was gagging just smelling the bottle. 🤣

Edit: this is the one he got

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome! Thanks guys! Do they all smell horrible too? Lol He went to vitamin shoppe yesterday and the one they convinced him to buy smells so bad I was gagging just smelling the bottle. 🤣

Edit: this is the one he got

I’ve never heard of the one your husband got, but the ingredient profile looks good, more expensive than SNS and CEL though. Ha, as far as whether they smell or not, I honestly can’t remember. Of course I probably take so many supplements that smell, I probably wouldn’t notice any way. 😂

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve never heard of the one your husband got, but the ingredient profile looks good, more expensive than SNS and CEL though. Ha, as far as whether they smell or not, I honestly can’t remember. Of course I probably take so many supplements that smell, I probably wouldn’t notice any way.
Haha that’s what I thought until he handed me the bottle to smell it! Almost lost my dinner! 🤣 When he told me he went to vitamin shoppe I was like why didn’t you ask me! I would have found something for you…then my jaw dropped when he told me how much it was! 🤦🏼‍♀️