Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't remember any of them smelling really Bad. But I'm not sure I would have noticed ??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unless he is doing something to his liver that is continuously stressing it, or is having some sort of health issue he probably doesn't need anything more exotic than NAC.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha that’s what I thought until he handed me the bottle to smell it! Almost lost my dinner! 🤣 When he told me he went to vitamin shoppe I was like why didn’t you ask me! I would have found something for you…then my jaw dropped when he told me how much it was! 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s expensive also because of the TUDCA in it I guess.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't used it in a while but I remember tudca not smelling too good either.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NAC smells like holy-hell. Probably the NAC...
Haha yeah it does but like on a normal level…this is a whole new level of nasty!

I don't remember any of them smelling really Bad. But I'm not sure I would have noticed ??
I definitely think you would notice this one!

That was my guess too!

I think TUDCA is the Worst tasting supplement I've ever tasted.
That must be it then! He talks about after burps too! 🤢 Couldn’t do it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think TUDCA is the Worst tasting supplement I've ever tasted.
Did you ever take the bulk yellow gold IE... Berberine when Nutraplanet was selling it? OMG that was pretty rough too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha yeah it does but like on a normal level…this is a whole new level of nasty!

I definitely think you would notice this one!

That was my guess too!

That must be it then! He talks about after burps too! 🤢 Couldn’t do it!
Oh not the burps, not only does it taste bad coming up but the smell doesn't improve either.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, I don't think I did.
LOL
It was actually worse than tudca in my opinion. I had some of the bulk bulletproof tudca and could handle it but not happily, the berberine had me ordering a pill capper post haste!
Yes. I still have some :) This powder is disgusting.
FACTS!!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was actually worse than tudca in my opinion. I had some of the bulk bulletproof tudca and could handle it but not happily, the berberine had me ordering a pill capper post haste!

FACTS!!!!
WOW!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ugh!
If it tastes worse than TUDCA, I hope I never experience it!
It's like taking tudca and adding pure unbridled bitterness to the nastiness that it is.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been a long time but wanted to say hello! Life has been super busy but great!!! The past 6 months or so have been spent working on wedding stuff for my daughter and her now hubby! I will try to get better about posting on here more regularly now that I won’t be spending every free moment making something for the wedding. Haha It was all so worth it though- it came together beautifully! Had the privilege of making everything from all of the decor to the programs and even the cake!

I’ve still been training with my son - which is awesome! Health has been getting back on track and I’ve finally been able to get the weight back off after years of struggling with everything.
View attachment 233382
IMG_6538.JPG
IMG_6537.JPG
IMG_6539.JPG
IMG_6540.JPG
IMG_6541.JPG

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@love2liftkat Great to hear life is treating you good! You look absolutely Beautiful !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations on the wedding, I know it must have been a mixed bag of emotions. Happy but at the same time, Damn my baby grew up too fast.

You look awesome! Great to hear you and the boy are still getting after it. Would love to have you around here a little more. Miss ya!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@love2liftkat Great to hear life is treating you good! You look absolutely Beautiful !!
Thank you!!

Congratulations on the wedding, I know it must have been a mixed bag of emotions. Happy but at the same time, Damn my baby grew up too fast.

You look awesome! Great to hear you and the boy are still getting after it. Would love to have you around here a little more. Miss ya!
It definitely was! Still is to an extent! Guess just being so busy kept me from thinking about all the changes too deeply but have my moments thinking about all of the changes to come. Good changes though- just funny how each part of your kids lives is a whole journey in itself.

Thank you! 🥰 He’s getting strong and putting on a good bit of muscle! It’s so fun to have someone in the family interested too!

so elegant!
Thank you! She wanted a classic elegance and I definitely think that’s how it felt too!

You made all of that?? That’s amazing!
I did! Thank you! I love doing stuff like that so I really enjoyed it! Even “built” and painted the candlesticks from small ones and adding bases to each side. I did printed signs and mirror signs as well but don’t have pics of those. Hopefully the photographer does! I could craft and decorate every day if it made any money haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh Wow! Happy Birthday Kat!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's just Great to have you poking your pretty little head back in here. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask.
Agreed, we have missed our Kat!!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Much anticipated week off work! Slept until almost 10, had a great deadlift session, soaked up some sun and spent the evening by the water!
IMG_6602.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very pretty, I could hang out there and just relax all day.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks very peaceful !
It is!

Very pretty, I could hang out there and just relax all day.
Me too! Love going down there! The view from my house is great but being able to be on the water just makes it that much better! Just gotta remember the bug spray so they don’t eat me alive!

Pretty picture, the Sun setting behind water always makes a pretty picture.
Sunsets and water are 2 of my favorite things in nature!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is!

Me too! Love going down there! The view from my house is great but being able to be on the water just makes it that much better! Just gotta remember the bug spray so they don’t eat me alive!

Sunsets and water are 2 of my favorite things in nature!!
Amen on the bug spray. My cousin bought a place right on the bay and i love to sit on his back deck and watch the sun set when I visit.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys! Things are going well. I am starting to get more energy and motivation back as things in life have calmed down a bit and I’m starting to increase calories a bit. I have mostly been training alone throughout the summer bc my son doesn’t want to wake up early. I think part of the drive is actually due to training alone again- just because it’s easier tbh. I get out of the house faster and have more time- allowing me to be able to get my mobility training before and stretching after -reducing the amount of pain I’m in. Don’t get me wrong, I love training with my son and having that time together. Just wish we had more time and less people in the way! I am able to go to the bigger gym when I train alone vs the smaller gym when I have to get my son back home for school.

I have noticed just how many girls are training now! It’s so awesome! Lots of hardcore girls too! Makes me miss Puccah even more! She was always my go to -to talk about everything in life but especially training (and the annoying people in the gym ) She was so blunt and much more bold than me so she always made me laugh! I am so blessed to have had such an incredible friend! I hope one day to make another friend to share life with! (Being an introvert is hard! Haha)

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good job pushing through even though your son hasn’t wanted to go. It’s always that first month that is the toughest when you start back. I didn’t know Puccah, but she always sounded like a sweet girl that enjoyed life and having fun along the way. I’m sure you’ll find you another good friend that share your fitness interest. It sounds like you’re at a gym that you could find a girl for a new friendship. There really is a camaraderie among serious gym goers, this forum proves that daily. Just keep at it.👍😎💪

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great to hear you are back at it, I hope you enjoy all the rewards of your hard work. If you need anything just let me know.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love hearing that you are enjoying pushing again. As nice as it can be to train with someone you love it can be that much more enjoyable when you can go in and push without considering what others training with you need.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I’m just a wee bit late responding to these posts! I’m sorry guys! I thought I had responded but obviously didn’t!

Good job pushing through even though your son hasn’t wanted to go. It’s always that first month that is the toughest when you start back. I didn’t know Puccah, but she always sounded like a sweet girl that enjoyed life and having fun along the way. I’m sure you’ll find you another good friend that share your fitness interest. It sounds like you’re at a gym that you could find a girl for a new friendship. There really is a camaraderie among serious gym goers, this forum proves that daily. Just keep at it.
Thank you! She was incredible and truly one of a kind!

Great to hear you are back at it, I hope you enjoy all the rewards of your hard work. If you need anything just let me know.
Sure hoping to see you back and feeling more like yourself soon! We miss you!

I love hearing that you are enjoying pushing again. As nice as it can be to train with someone you love it can be that much more enjoyable when you can go in and push without considering what others training with you need.
Thank you! So true! Making a 15/16 boy, who is a night owl, wake up at 4:30-5am can be challenging and trying to get him to move very quickly is just as challenging. Haha

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I’m just a wee bit late responding to these posts! I’m sorry guys! I thought I had responded but obviously didn’t!

Good job pushing through even though your son hasn’t wanted to go. It’s always that first month that is the toughest when you start back. I didn’t know Puccah, but she always sounded like a sweet girl that enjoyed life and having fun along the way. I’m sure you’ll find you another good friend that share your fitness interest. It sounds like you’re at a gym that you could find a girl for a new friendship. There really is a camaraderie among serious gym goers, this forum proves that daily. Just keep at it.
Thank you! She was incredible and truly one of a kind!

Sure hoping to see you back and feeling more like yourself soon! We miss you!

Thank you! So true! Making a 15/16 boy, who is a night owl, wake up at 4:30-5am can be challenging and trying to get him to move very quickly is just as challenging. Haha

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty stoked that I can finally do unassisted chin ups and pull-ups again! It’s been a few years! Muscles are starting to fill back out after all of the weight loss as well! Small victories!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty stoked that I can finally do unassisted chin ups and pull-ups again! It’s been a few years! Muscles are starting to fill back out after all of the weight loss as well! Small victories!
Unassisted chin ups and pull ups are not small victories for a woman. They are damn impressive. Congrats getting back to doing them!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unassisted chin ups and pull ups are not small victories for a woman. They are damn impressive. Congrats getting back to doing them!
Pull-ups are probably the best gauge for relative strength. Good job.💪😎