IBE's New Head Rep

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to make a formal announcement that IronLungz is now IBE's new Head Rep. Sorry it took me so long to do so I have been unbelievably busy with everything from work to family. He has been outstanding for IBE and deserves the title. Congratulations!

:wave2:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Dustin!
I can't imagine repping for anyone else, really. Especially seeing what we have in store for this year. :eek:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Especially if our secret supplement turns out as well as I think it will :D. Oops

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations Fin - even though you've held the title a while, it is definitely deserving of recognition!

Now, I'd better receive a beta-bottle of that "secret supplement!" :biglaugh:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations Iron Lungz, well deserved of the recognition, IBE is very lucky to have such representation on this board! :fing02:

Now, where can I stay in line for that "secret supplement"? :D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Congrats, oh and did I say congrats lol,seriously; good representative leader right here, carries him self well on the boards.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
congrats iron

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Iron Lungs is the **** !!! Super cool guy. IBE could not have done any better...Congrats bossman.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron... you make me want to sing Amazing Grace. :D

Congrats man.

Adams

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I thought he already was the head rep. Totally thought this was an old post that was bumped. Good deal {Fe}

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Could not do better. Congrats Fin.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy hell!
Thanks for all the kind words, guys; means a lot to me. :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanted to make a formal announcement that IronLungz is now IBE's new Head Rep...
A truly solid move (some would say, strategic move). Excellent choice. Iron Lungz is a gem! :thumbsup:

Sorry it took me so long to do so I have been unbelievably busy with everything from work to family...
More grease to your elbows. :D

He has been outstanding for IBE and deserves the title....
Absolutely agree without reservations. Congratulations to IBE and Iron Lungz for the great match! :cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations Iron Lungz, well deserved of the recognition, IBE is very lucky to have such representation on this board! :fing02:

Now, where can I stay in line for that "secret supplement"? :D
Your position is not bad. Stay tight! :D

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great Move he is always extremely helpful and quick to answer a question

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I'm so proud of you Iron, keep it up sir!!!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
A truly solid move (some would say, strategic move). Excellent choice. Iron Lungz is a gem! :thumbsup:
For a second I thought you were trying to set me up again there Ike :(

:lol:

Congrats Fin ! You're the mann !

:dance:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, well, moving up in the world eh! :D

Congrats!!

:thumbsup:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's great to have such a responsible but nice guy for a boss! Glad that it is now official! :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats {Fe}! Very deserving of a title like this and I see you all over the forum helping people with pretty much anything you can. :cool:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats buddy, you definitely put your all in for the cause! :biggthumpup: :D

I still have seniority though :chairshot: or does that only count if we're in the union?. :cussing: :D

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't possibly have a better person for the position. Well versed in many areas, a positive for both the forum and IBE!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay okay, you guys are giving me that funny weird feeling... I think it's called emotion. :blink:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That not emotion....thats lunch. :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted everyone to know that I will be away from the computer for a few days in order to get an Emergency Surgery on my (R) reconstructed leg. One of my plates shifted and caused a screw to break off while pushing off the wall swimming this morning.
I will be back in a few days, hopefully.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanted everyone to know that I will be away from the computer for a few days in order to get an Emergency Surgery on my (R) reconstructed leg. One of my plates shifted and caused a screw to break off while pushing off the wall swimming this morning.
Man, I hope you in and out with no problems Iron, surgery is surgery no matter how you look at it. Let us know how everything goes:)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Oh man ! :(

Need me to fill in for the Head IBE Rep position until you're back ?? :D lol j/k

I hope you have a fast and safe recovery Fin !

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man ! :(

Need me to fill in for the Head IBE Rep position until you're back ?? :D lol j/k

I hope you have a fast and safe recovery Fin !
All hell is going to break loose! I see it now :lol:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wishing you a speedy recovery bud!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well if seniority is the case :wave2:...LOL...Bump again for IL...IBE is gonna be coming out with some pretty mind blowing stuff this year. We are getting our ducks in a row and bout to blow up :nervous:
Congrats buddy, you definitely put your all in for the cause! :biggthumpup: :D

I still have seniority though :chairshot: or does that only count if we're in the union?. :cussing: :D

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
All hell is going to break loose! I see it now :lol:
At the production facility with AK as temp. head rep....

Dustin: WTF ?? I just had the new batch of Matrix energy caps here a second ago.. :think:

AK: :dunno:

:ntome:

:lol:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
lol....

good luck Iron, hope for a speedy recovery!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the very best, my friend.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope you heal quickly my friend!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everything went well Iron, and your sitting back watching the news:)