I need more Dexaprine testers!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't get enough people responding in the company promo section for free stuff...so if the mods can let me keep this here that would be awesome.

I need another 5 people who want to try out Dexaprine for a full month.

Any takers?

MOD EDIT: Can't. Promo's have to go in promo section.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Ill help ya out!!! haha I would def be interested in giving it a run

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
ill run it..im gonna be starting a ph run or derma/forma though in the near future- i dont know if that rules me out..

julianr

Awards
I can test it, currently on a test dbol cycle. got a log on another site.

owenz

owenz

Awards
I would.... but I haven't updated any information here on this forum in a long time. Now say if you were to tell me this offer at PHF... im in for sure

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lemee check and see if that is out of bounds (given the T2) for the primordial performance contest, if it isn't i'm up for it!

art68us

art68us

Awards
Im down to try it. Im currently cutting so this would be perfect.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I'm very interested as I am starting my cut on June 1. I was gonna run natty for the first month, then kick in with clen. But, I'd love to run the Dex from the get-go! So, please keep me in mind if you're still selecting guys. Thanks.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't get enough people responding in the company promo section for free stuff...so if the mods can let me keep this here that would be awesome.

I need another 5 people who want to try out Dexaprine for a full month.

Any takers?
I applied but I needed a higher post count so I was counted out.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I'll give it a run if you want (Running Erase and Titanium right now though). I realize I don't have a high post count here though (Just getting started), but I'm active on EF [jwalifts] and AAF [jwa254]. If you wanna see some previous reviews, you'll have to go to the site that's become a joke (bb).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lemee check and see if that is out of bounds (given the T2) for the primordial performance contest, if it isn't i'm up for it!
I checked and its ok, so I'm definitely interested and would love to start ASAP.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is good stuff people, hop on it!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm very interested as I am starting my cut on June 1. I was gonna run natty for the first month, then kick in with clen. But, I'd love to run the Dex from the get-go! So, please keep me in mind if you're still selecting guys. Thanks.
I vote for Kanaka!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I'd be down for this. I've logged other products on other boards numerous times. I'm cutting and taking a few other supplements, but would be willing to stop to just log this. Not on any prohormones or steroids.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like it was moved, damn those mods lol

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be willing to give it a shot. Been off stims for a few weeks. And have plenty of fat to burn.

Thanks Jeff

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote for Jeff too! He made a pretty drastic 3 month transformation for the N2BM contest.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fl3x. It was hard work. Still have alot more to go and would love to try this new product. I have a high tolerance to stims and not all of them work for me.

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
i think i could rock this log. give me a chance! i applied in the last dexaprine thread. and to be quite honnest, i need to cut down for rugby season.. i could use the help!

louis

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
I would be willing to give it a go for you. I am not a body builder by any means. Just an average overweight guy looking for advice on this website. The only other weight loss med I have had success with was SX but with that off the market, I would love to give your product a try.

I tend to get long winded in my writing, but would love to put a log together for your product and to hold myself accountable on this weight loss journey.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, I'd log this, but I just started the Progestin log for Taurus.. I got a bottle of this a few weeks back & absolutely love it!!! It's sitting in the kitchen waiting for me to finish up the M1P..

Great stuff iforce!! :head:

ModernLats

Awards
Make this go back on sale and ill buy some. :D I'm not one to ask for free stuff so make me a deal on two and ill buy them n post results and review for you.

swaneon

Awards
im willing to give it a shot---im on a cut right now also
not a lot on my plate except protein, and creatine nitrate, just finished some sweet donuts...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any loggers chosen in this thread yet?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been looking at this for a little bit now. Would be interested in running a log for it. Trying to shed some of this weight to expose the hidden monster. Wanting to get back under 200 pounds just to see how it looks. I think 2 monthes of Dexaprine would really help. I have run a number of logs on here and like to think they arent too bad.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
ill take it! but im planning on taking a PES stack starting monday. are u looking for a stand-alone dexaprine log? if so im out, for now...

azbetterman

Awards
I'm excited to try it! I've been working on burning off my bf% for a few weeks. I'm not running any other supps that would mess with this.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill take it! but im planning on taking a PES stack starting monday. are u looking for a stand-alone dexaprine log? if so im out, for now...
Not a standalone per say, but we would like to avoid having any new variables thrown in. If you take 5g of creatine pwo, we are not going to ask you to stop. But if you never have, we don't want you to start :).

Mike

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try it! I submitted an app for logging this earlier in the year. School has ended and I'm spending the summer focusing on fat loose and looking awesome! Loggint won't be an issue, as I have no schoolwork to interfere.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to try it! I submitted an app for logging this earlier in the year. School has ended and I'm spending the summer focusing on fat loose and looking awesome! Loggint won't be an issue, as I have no schoolwork to interfere.
Earlier in the year?? Dexaprime was just released!!! :p

What are you going to school for bro? Hope finals went good!

Mike

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just started a Wyked log, but would be happy to run it for a month after that if you don't mind waiting until I finish my current log.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im coming off competition... im in no condition. lol

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Earlier in the year?? Dexaprime was just released!!! :p

What are you going to school for bro? Hope finals went good!

Mike
Ok, maybe I had that confused with one of my other apps. Nonetheless, looking at Dexapine, I'm still game for logging. My recent thermo experiences are PES' shift, AT2, and Erase, the classic EC stack, and a couple years ago I used NDS' "Release" stack.

I'm completing my undergrad requirements for PA school. I have just a semester or two left before I apply, and I want to be looking good for many reasons, not the least of which include making a good impression at interviews.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
I'd be willing to give it shot.. Im currently in my cutting phase.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
VT! I would love to give this a rip. I've used OEP, EC, Fat Smack, Forged Burner, and alpha t2 for comparison

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been looking into dexaprine quite a bit..especially stacking with TT-33. I've been very timid about dosing anything 3,5 but it seems that many of the safety concerns have been dispelled with time.

Would go very well with me trying to lean up over the next 2 months.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3,5 is blown out of proportion IMO in regards to thyroidal shutdown with the dosages being used and the cycle lengths recommended.

Mike

applesmack23

Awards
I would love to give it a try i have never done a log but have always wanted to try one.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to seeing who gets picked! (I gots mah loggin' shoes on already :D )