• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even on injected testosterone there is huge variation day to day

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Also, the body pulses it's own release, which is why natural test levels are highest first thing in the morning, lower at other times. Hormonal levels are always the same when someone is totally natural, anyway. That's just how the body works.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Also, the body pulses it's own release, which is why natural test levels are highest first thing in the morning, lower at other times. Hormonal levels are always the same when someone is totally natural, anyway. That's just how the body works.
Oops...meant to say hormonal levels are NOT always the same, naturally. There's a constant fluctuation, which underscores my point that pulsing is not bad in the sense that it causes a fluctuation in blood levels of a hormone.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
what about using something like toco-8 which is supposedly an lh+fsh stimulator with something like clomid or PP sustain alpha on opposite ends of the day with regards to pulsing?

i.e.
sustain/clomid+toco 8 in the morning
pulse dosing around 5 to 6pm
something like powerfull+toco-8 at night(gh and fsh/lh sensitising)
and an aromatase inhibitor on training days(low dose)

reasoning being somewhere along the lines of:
maintaining sensetivity = less suppression + more support from natural test production

maintaning test levels should infact create a favourable state because its ratio with estrogen is stable(especially if using non aromatising as like havoc and the ai ) thereaby creating a more stable environment that mimicks a natural state of high test.

thoughts?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
That looks decent but I'd dose that second dose of Toco-8 later. You're taking it only 2 or 3 hrs. after dosing your ph, which means it would probably still be in your system at the time. Maybe wait until bed time for that second dose and I think it would help.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I have been pulsing Superdrol at a low dose (20)for 6 wks now.
I'm on a cut and feel absolutely great and strong on this cycle with no shutdown at all. I'm horny as hell in fact.

My question is....How long can I pulse this?

I'm not going to go to 30 as it still is working very well at 20 and I'm not having any sides.

Could I pulse this stuff at 20 for another 2-3 wks as long as my body continues to agree with it?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I'd say six is about right, maybe 8. SD is pretty toxic, so not a good idea to push it too hard.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
if you wanna be absolutely sure, for this cycle all all the nest ones
get a liver function and lipid profile blood test

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I have been pulsing Superdrol at a low dose (20)for 6 wks now.
I'm on a cut and feel absolutely great and strong on this cycle with no shutdown at all. I'm horny as hell in fact.

My question is....How long can I pulse this?

I'm not going to go to 30 as it still is working very well at 20 and I'm not having any sides.

Could I pulse this stuff at 20 for another 2-3 wks as long as my body continues to agree with it?
What have your results (i.e. maintained/increased LBM) been over the six weeks? Have you dropped bodyfat and if so, how much? Never really thought to run a pulse cycle while on a cut but I guess it makes sense if it allows you to retain your muscle mass while dropping weight.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What have your results (i.e. maintained/increased LBM) been over the six weeks? Have you dropped bodyfat and if so, how much? Never really thought to run a pulse cycle while on a cut but I guess it makes sense if it allows you to retain your muscle mass while dropping weight.
My cycle goal was to cut.

Started at 206 -5,7
Ran it at 10 for the first week or two and bumped to 20 heaven!

My diet the first 6 wks was very lean but a ****LOAD of food. I don't count calories/protein. I just eat when I'm hungry and eat a lot. Getting 6 good meals a day. I was eating a lot of carbs like whole grain bread with my eggs and wheat pasta but I have cut them out of my diet totally now.

Been doing cardio 3-4 times a week all the way through.

At about the 6 wk mark I weighed myself and was about 215. This week is the first week with the reduced carbs and I weighed last night at 211.

Last chest workout (while carbing down) I didn't expect much strength due to the diet change but it was insane.

Before I started the cycle my bench was around 275 for 5-7 reps.
Last chest I got 295 for 6 315 for 3. I couldn't imagine what I could lift if I was eating to grow.

I feel great, the only side I could say I have experienced is on my days that I pulse/lift (m-w-f) I pass out like a drunk and wake up in the middle of the night so hungry I could eat a cow raw while it's still alive standing.

I'm getting used to the no carbs now and basically toting my protein tub with my in my truck to work making a ton of shakes all day.

I would love to run this for another 2-3 weeks but understand the risks with SD. What do you guys think? I guess the answer is to get liver values like recommended but I want 3 more weeks DAmnit! This **** has me feeling greeeat!

Original DS Superdrol Stash:afro:

Coachese

Coachese

Awards
My cycle goal was to cut.

Started at 206 -5,7

At about the 6 wk mark I weighed myself and was about 215. This week is the first week with the reduced carbs and I weighed last night at 211.
Ok, I'm officially confused. You're on a cut and you started at 206(ish) and now you're at 211?

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At one point during the cycle the scale read 219.

I swear nothing but clean whole foods...and now I'm eating very little carbs.

Really hope I shed the fat now. Muscles are full and I feel strong as hell.

I had one cheat night..the Last UFC I ate 12 white castle burgers..

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Since it is only 20mgs i would say go for 8 at the longest.I did a 6 1/5 week pulse and it was higher dosed than that, so you should be ok. imo Try pulsing for 2 weeks and then take a week off, and then two more weeks ect......That way i think you could run it longer but still be in the safe realm. Honestly though you should just eat clean and up the cardio but keep cals at maintenance or above, and then cut after.imho

Gmoney0710

Awards
I am also on week 6 of an SD pulse at 20mgs 3 times a week and feel great. My goal was to recomp/lean bulk and it has definitely worked. I have been eating high carbs on pulse days and low carbs on off days. Started at 192 and weigh 198 with a noticeable difference in body fat. I haven't been measured so I can't give you numbers on this. Strength is increasing consistently, I have broke many PR's. Only side effect exprienced is lethargy, libido has been great. Here is a breakdown of my cycle. Its a test booster base with SD pulse.

Hyperdrol X2- 3 every day, morning, lunch, dinner
Lean Xtreme- 2 on off days, morning and lunch
M-drol- 20 mgs 3 times a week, M,T, and F typically

I added in Mass Fx starting week 6 and will quit pulsing next week....maybe... One thing I have noticed on many threads, pulsing time. I work out at 5am so my last dose is done by 6:15am. Many people have claimed they felt shut down and they all seem to be working out in the afternoon. I think the earlier you work out, the more capable you are of having a positive pulsing experience.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I have noticed on many threads, pulsing time. I work out at 5am so my last dose is done by 6:15am. Many people have claimed they felt shut down and they all seem to be working out in the afternoon. I think the earlier you work out, the more capable you are of having a positive pulsing experience.
Interesting observation.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
With orals getting BANNED....is this thread gonna DIE?????:paranoid:

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
With orals getting BANNED....is this thread gonna DIE?????:paranoid:
I hadn't heard about any actual ban. FDA issued an advisory for ppl. to stop taking "tren" compounds but no actual ban and no mention of halo, sd or epi, etc. from what I read.

Of course we all thought it was the end of the world the first time things were banned a few yrs. back but companies dug up previously unknown stuff and 4 or so yrs. later we still have a few compounds to use.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, without revision to the way the DSHEA is written, or a new specific ruling passing there isn't much worry about an overall ban

dementor

dementor

Awards
The thread will not die. You can still pulse oral steriods like Dboll, and thats my question:

Anyone that has done a pulse cycle with Dbol?

What about its weaker cousin Turinabol?

I am thinking of a 6-8 week pulse cycle with Oral Turinabol at 40-60 mg M-W-F. Nolva at hand, but not start it if I dont feel like its nescesary. For PCT, testsbooster, Cortisolcontrol, maybe Formex..?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dbol makes sense, dr d started with that, turinabol makes no sense as its halflife is around 16 hours, so it wont clear in time to reduce shutdown as much. a 60mg dose will still have 15mg circulating from it 32 hours later.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what about a stacked pulse? since its a pulse it shouldnt be a problem to use two methyls correct?

dementor

dementor

Awards
dbol makes sense, dr d started with that, turinabol makes no sense as its halflife is around 16 hours, so it wont clear in time to reduce shutdown as much. a 60mg dose will still have 15mg circulating from it 32 hours later.
Thank's!

You are probably right, the half life of OT makes it not sensible.

Will go for Dbol then, a little stronger than I had in mind but what the heck. Or, just 50 days straight 40 mg OT. Pretty mild compound anyway.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Besides epi, what other PHs/DSs can be pulsed?

Although I am nearly 100% certain on taking The One, the idea of pulsing is still tempting purely because the gains are more gradual+easier to keep+less sides (sides not an issue with the one though)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Besides epi, what other PHs/DSs can be pulsed?

Although I am nearly 100% certain on taking The One, the idea of pulsing is still tempting purely because the gains are more gradual+easier to keep+less sides (sides not an issue with the one though)
Alot of people had some bad results with the one so I wouldn't be so sure.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank's!

You are probably right, the half life of OT makes it not sensible.

Will go for Dbol then, a little stronger than I had in mind but what the heck. Or, just 50 days straight 40 mg OT. Pretty mild compound anyway.
you talking about week on week off, or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off scenarios?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Dr D - brilliant thread! I have a few qusetions I was hoping you could answer regarding an EPI pulse

1: you recommend 6br on off days, is Anabolic Xtreme Advanced PCT a good idea? each cap would be '6-Bromoandrostenedione 25mg', would this be a good dose for each off day?

2: with normal cycles cycle support etc.. is highly recommended, what is your stance on an 8 week 3x/week epi cycle and any supps?

3: i'd like to run a PCT to be on the safe side but OTC. How would Inhibit E (ATD) and a test booster such as Bioforge workout?

4: on the 1st page the last week is the same dose as the previous, but in a later thread you said pyramiding in the last week (opposite to 1st week) would be a good idea. Which would you recommend?

5: lastly, how would you decide to take up the dose in the later weeks? (probably sounds a simple question but if you still feel it working at eg 40mg would you test 50mg to see if it works or stay with 40)

Thanks Dr D!!!

dementor

dementor

Awards
you talking about week on week off, or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off scenarios?
No, I was thinking 3 times a week M-W-F for 8 weeks.

Thats why OT wont work. But I have a strong feeling that Dbol will do just fine, also to taper the dose up the two first weeks, up to at least 40 mg. Then taper it down the last 2 weeks from 40-60 mg down to 10 mg.

Nolvadex at hand, but wont use it if I don't have to.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
No, I was thinking 3 times a week M-W-F for 8 weeks.

Thats why OT wont work. But I have a strong feeling that Dbol will do just fine, also to taper the dose up the two first weeks, up to at least 40 mg. Then taper it down the last 2 weeks from 40-60 mg down to 10 mg.

Nolvadex at hand, but wont use it if I don't have to.
Tapering down is pointless. imo

orx

orx

Awards
Is it worth pulsing var 40-60mg if on primo 500mg pw, witch I'm on now?
Thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think var is a good choice for a pulse, don't think it will be bad necessarily but anavar has a slightly longer half life (around 8h from my googling) and is already kind of mild. A pulse may need an even higher dose, and take longer to kick in.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I don't think var is a good choice for a pulse, don't think it will be bad necessarily but anavar has a slightly longer half life (around 8h from my googling) and is already kind of mild. A pulse may need an even higher dose, and take longer to kick in.
This is correct and pulsing on a straight cycle isn't going to help you not get suppressed because you already are from the primo, ya dig?

orx

orx

Awards
This is correct and pulsing on a straight cycle isn't going to help you not get suppressed because you already are from the primo, ya dig?
Me dig :)
Was just thinking about my poor liver!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are looking for using the var for strength you might be better off using one of the pro-dienolones that everyone markets at tren. at least its non-methylate so less liver strain.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Var is pretty mild from what I remember.I would personally use something better used for pulsing like some epi or some superdrol. You won't have to worry too much primo is mild as well. I would run some primo and then pulse superdrol on workout days for extra mass. That would be a sweet cycle imo. Just make sure you have a solid pct.:afro:

orx

orx

Awards
Hi again, does it matter if u take var once or twice a day, I'm a first timer and starting 40mg.
Thanx

dementor

dementor

Awards
Tapering down makes no sense. At that point your system will be used to 40-60mg, so decreasing the dose will only continue to suppress you more, while not producing any further gains. You may as well just stop the cycle at 6 weeks.
Really..even if it is in a pulse cycle?

Years ago they taper Dbol down in the end to avoid suppression, why won't that be applicable in a pulse cycle?

:)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Years ago they taper Dbol down in the end to avoid suppression, why won't that be applicable in a pulse cycle?

I'm no expert but probably because by the end of a cycle, you are already suppressed so tapering down will do nothing to jump start natural test production again. Just my opinion.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
There was an interesting discussion about Tapering down on t-nation's board by a fellow called Prisoner#22, article was focused on tapering down from Test as opposed to getting of a cycle Cold turkey.

Made for an interesting read though :)

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Guys, in my other thread in the CEL forum, MW1 said

It just that is does not seem to work well with Epi( from the users ive known to try it) Epi ran for long periods ,even pulsed, can cause a rebound after pct. Mdrol on the other hand ive seen work very well w/ a pulse .
that is worrying about epi

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, unconventional idea here

M1T pulse

10mg preworkout, 10mg post workout, 4 weeks duration.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

Thats was also when they did no post cycle therapy. Try that one! lol The point is your already shut down and lower the dose at the end isn't going to make you less shutdown, but it will inhibit those last gains.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Agreed - some what concerning about Epi.
I pulsed Epi for 6 weeks 20/30/40/50/60/60 3x/week (M-W-F) and although I did not have blood work done anecdotally I had no signs of suppression. I have been off now for 4 weeks and no rebound at all, again based solely on anecdotal evidence only. I found it to be very mild and wasn't terribly impressed with gains until I got to 60mg then strength definitely increased.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Epi sucks imo. You have to dose it too high to get effects at least for me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi sucks imo. You have to dose it too high to get effects at least for me.
I couldnt tell I was taking epi at 40mg/day. then again I didn't notice fast action's hdrol at as high as 150 a day either

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt tell I was taking epi at 40mg/day. then again I didn't notice fast action's hdrol at as high as 150 a day either
Yeah I finally started to feel minor strength increases at 40mgs if I ever do it again it will be from 40-60.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
at 40mg on Epi I wasn't making any gains either, but getting better pumps and vascularity.

after that i figured it's just not worth it for me to use, i'd have to run like 40-60mg, screw that

I saw that most people think an M1T pulse won't work because the shutdown is too fast, I am not sure on this. I didn't see any actual results from it. I still find the idea intriguing.